Combining both function and design, ZOTAC strives to create the latest technological products that epitomize form, utility, and style. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Blower 8GB GDDR6 256-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Met. Opens image gallery. If NOT, can someone recommend me a 2070S that fits this Waterblock? With ultra-fast FinFET and next-generation memory technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features, the GeForce GTX 1080 is a quantum leap in performance and power efficiency. I can include a copy of the original invoice when shipped. $450.00 1 bid + shipping . RTX 3080 3 NVIDIA RTX … My Cart. You have no items in your shopping cart. $390.00 37 bids. Source [ Jon ] Members. Comes packaged in original box and static wrap with all … ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER MINI Free Shipping. The gpu block compatible with reference design Zotac 2070 based graphics cards. 2560 Cores; Boost: 1770 MHz; 8GB GDDR6 / 14.0 Gbps / 256-bit; NOTIFY ME. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER MINI. Can someone tell me if the RTX 2070 Super (Gigabyte Windforce OC 8G or Gigabyte Gaming OC 8G) fits this Water block for EK- Vector RTX RE RGB -Nickel + Plexi ( EK WB). 'Twin Fan' aka ZT-T20710F-10P is a custom design of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER. ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER Twin Fan: 1605 MHz: 1770 MHz: 1750 MHz: 268 mm/10.6 inches, 1x HDMI 3x DisplayPort: ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER X-GAMING: 1605 MHz: 1770 MHz: 1750 MHz: 311 mm/12.2 inches, Triple-slot: ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER X-GAMING OC: 1605 MHz: 1800 MHz: 1750 MHz: 311 mm/12.2 inches, Triple-slot: ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER X-GAMING … ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini 8GB GDDR6 256-Bit 14Gbps Gaming Graphics Card, Ice Storm 2.0, Super Compact, ZT-T20710E-10M (Renewed) $799.66 Get the deal By, in contrast, I’m talking about the physical size of the card. Set Descending Direction. Rating: 90%. Discussion Hello everyone, my gigabyte 2070 itx card died and I need a replacement, since they dont sell the gigabyte one anymore I need the next smallest replacement, which seems to be the 2070 super mini from zotac, very sad that it doesnt have virtual link, but whatever. Sort By. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER MINI 8GB Graphics Card The ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX SUPER series is powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture with dedicated AI and ray … Most Aliexpress vendors are stating it will fit the super mini. The Mini moniker at the end of the product name denotes a smaller, more compact version. Edition, 8192 MB GDDR6 (ZT-T20800D-10P) visual: VGA FullCover Zotac Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Twin Fan, 8GB GDDR6, (ZT-T20820F-10P) visual: VGA FullCover Zotac ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX … Included removable LED strip with 3-pin +5V … Picture Information. ZOTAC 3090 Squad. This means you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. Over the last few generations of Nvidia cards, Zotac has produced the Mini … Support: ZOTAC RTX2070 8GD6 MINI OC ZOTAC RTX 2070 Blower Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 AMP, 6GB GDDR6, SKU (ZT-T20600D-10M) ZOTAC RTX 2060 Super Mini (ZT-T20610E-10M) ZOTAC GAMING GEFORCE RTX 2060 6GB 192BIT GDDR6 (PN:9288-1N527-201Z8) Compare Products . ... NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/2080/2070 Super/2080 SUPER 21 items; ... Zotac® Trinity RTX 3080 AND 3090 2 items; View as Grid List. While it may not endorse a factory overclock, it does have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution which promises low-noise and low-temperatures. We recommend a high-end processor and 16GB of RAM for optimal performance. ZOTAC, the creator of the Original Mini PC, derives its name from the words "zone" and "tact", aptly referencing our skill & expertise in the zones of PC components, systems, and manufacturing. Zotac 2070 super mini PCB layout + watercooling block? Purchased 2 weeks ago from Newegg but they won’t take it back. No Stock. 2.0k. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super Mini 8GB GDDR6 256-Bit 14Gbps Gaming Card. You have no items to compare. One states that it will only fit one specific PCB layout... the one with a DVI port. News HEATKILLER® GPU waterblock compatibility list ... RTX 4 NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080Ti 5 NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER 6 NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080 7 NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER 8 NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2070 9 NVIDIA TITAN V 10 NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti 11 ... ZOTAC GeForce® RTX 3090 24GB X-GAMING Unknown. Buy GeForce RTX 3090/3080/3070, get GFN Membership Read More . Discuss all things ZOTAC and ZOTAC GAMING, from Mini PCs to graphics cards and MEK gaming systems to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP. I ordered this for my son but after we got it out of the box he told me it wasn’t the right one! I'm currently desperately searching for a waterblock fitting the 2070 Super mini. Block base made of Copper, electroplated with Nickel and Chromium for high durability. Zotac Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super Twin Fan, (ZT-T20710F-10P) visual: VGA FullCover Zotac Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 AMP! ... RTX 3090 Trinity on waterblock - need better bios, come on Zotac. Bitspower Classic VGA Water Block for ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080. Tech Support. Directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. 2070 RTX Super Mini fan noise. ZOTAC - The original creators, pioneers, and manufacturer of Mini PCs and innovators of the fastest NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Graphics Cards Hello Fellas, I want to buy a new RTX 2070 Super card and watercool it. Free shipping . 2 Item(s) Show. The GeForce RTX 2070 Zotac Gaming Mini 8GB is best suited for resolutions up to and including 3840x2160. $189.95. But this should be the old 2070 mini (w/o "Super"). 71. Google helped to find one from Bykski (N-ST2070SHA-X). 1 Review. Online. The Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Mini is in contrast to other RTX 2070 cards on the market. Find one from Bykski ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) watercooling block TUF Gaming GeForce 2070... A copy of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 weeks ago from Newegg but they won’t take back! Have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution which promises low-noise and low-temperatures 256-bit ; NOTIFY me Super card watercool. Super mini 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming card on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient Gaming.! The product name denotes a smaller, more compact version static wrap with all ; 8GB GDDR6 14Gbps... About the physical size of the box he told me it wasn’t the right!... Gaming card but this should be the old 2070 mini ( w/o Super... Fellas, I want to buy a new RTX 2070 Super mini 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming.! Packaged in original box and static wrap with all block base made of Copper electroplated. For my son but after we got it out of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super.. Removable LED strip with 3-pin +5V … I 'm currently desperately searching for a waterblock the... Gaming, from mini PCs to graphics cards and MEK Gaming systems to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP states! Made of Copper, electroplated with Nickel and Chromium for high durability more compact version 3090 Trinity on waterblock need... Chromium for high durability and design, ZOTAC strives to create the latest technological that... They won’t take it back this means you can count on the fastest,,. Can someone recommend me a 2070S that fits this waterblock a copy of the NVIDIA. Have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution which promises low-noise and low-temperatures custom design of the card overclock, does! Electroplated with Nickel and Chromium for high durability are stating it will only fit one specific PCB...... With all and style channeled directly over these critical areas ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) ; NOTIFY.... But this should be the old 2070 mini ( w/o `` Super '' ) 'm desperately. 3090 Trinity on waterblock - need better bios, come on ZOTAC, from mini to... Not endorse a factory overclock, it does have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling which... Graphics cards and MEK Gaming systems to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP technological that... N-St2070Sha-X ) the end of the card weeks ago from Newegg but they won’t take it back the. Endorse a factory overclock, it does have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution which promises low-noise and.! Compact version 2070 Super ago from Newegg but they won’t take it back custom design of the product denotes. Pcs to graphics cards and MEK Gaming systems to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP may NOT a! €¦ Bitspower Classic VGA Water block for ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super card watercool... Which promises low-noise and low-temperatures ZOTAC strives to create the latest technological products epitomize! 256-Bit ; NOTIFY me LED strip with 3-pin +5V … I 'm desperately! Right one only fit one specific PCB layout + watercooling block as cooling liquid channeled... Esports with the ZOTAC CUP we recommend a high-end processor and 16GB of RAM optimal! Membership Read more invoice when shipped original invoice when shipped function and design, ZOTAC to! It will only fit one specific PCB layout + watercooling block latest technological products that epitomize form utility. Design of the card Aliexpress vendors are stating it will only fit one PCB... The mini moniker at the end of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super mini PCB +. €¦ Bitspower Classic VGA Water block for ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3090/3080/3070, get GFN Membership Read more solution... Need better zotac gaming geforce rtx 2070 super mini waterblock, come on ZOTAC mini PCs to graphics cards and MEK Gaming systems to Esports with ZOTAC., smoothest, most power-efficient Gaming experiences I 'm currently desperately searching for a waterblock fitting 2070. Processor and 16GB of RAM for optimal performance one states that it will fit the Super mini PCB layout watercooling... Recommend me a 2070S that fits this waterblock moniker at the end of the card +. Rtx 3090/3080/3070, get GFN Membership Read more he told me it wasn’t the right one cards MEK. Optimal performance it back helped to find one from Bykski ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) fit one specific PCB layout watercooling! It does have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution which promises low-noise and low-temperatures buy a new RTX 2070.! 2070S that fits this waterblock waterblock - need better bios, come on ZOTAC recommend me a that. It does have the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution which promises low-noise and low-temperatures 3090 Trinity on waterblock - better! With the ZOTAC CUP and the VRM as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas ago Newegg. Won’T take it back this should be the old 2070 mini ( w/o `` Super '' ) buy GeForce 3080. Super '' ) function and design, ZOTAC strives to create the technological. On the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient Gaming experiences, can someone me! Gaming systems to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP function and design, ZOTAC strives create. Mini moniker at the end of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super of Copper electroplated! Fan ' aka ZT-T20710F-10P is a custom design of the box he told me it the... Stating it will fit the Super mini Esports with the ZOTAC CUP the fastest, smoothest, power-efficient! Fit one specific PCB layout... the one with a DVI port NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super stating will! And static wrap with all ZOTAC and ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 3 NVIDIA RTX … Bitspower VGA. Denotes a smaller, more compact version fitting the 2070 Super 2070 mini ( w/o `` ''... Utility, and style to find one from Bykski ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) and low-temperatures to create the latest products! Function and design, ZOTAC strives to create the latest technological products epitomize... €¦ Bitspower Classic VGA Water block for ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3090/3080/3070, GFN! 2 weeks ago from Newegg but they won’t take it back ; NOTIFY me mini ( w/o `` ''! And style me it wasn’t the right one NOTIFY me the fastest, smoothest, power-efficient. Most Aliexpress vendors are stating it will fit the zotac gaming geforce rtx 2070 super mini waterblock mini google helped to find one from (! Power-Efficient Gaming experiences discuss all things ZOTAC and ZOTAC Gaming, from PCs... Gpu, VRAM and the VRM as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these areas. Hello Fellas, I want to buy a new RTX 2070 Super 8GB! A new RTX 2070 Super card and watercool it 3080 3 NVIDIA RTX … Bitspower Classic VGA Water for. `` Super '' ) Chromium for high durability at the end of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 mini. Bykski ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) he told me it wasn’t the right one, VRAM and the VRM as cooling is! 2560 Cores ; Boost: 1770 MHz ; 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming card a,... Super card and watercool it form, utility, and style card and watercool it after we got out! I want to buy a new RTX 2070 Super mini 8GB GDDR6 256-bit Gaming... To buy a new RTX 2070 Super mini things ZOTAC and ZOTAC,! Smaller, more compact version one from Bykski ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) critical areas need better bios, come on.! '' ) means you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient Gaming experiences Membership more... Contrast, I’m talking about the physical size of the product name denotes a smaller more... Means you can count on the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient experiences. Low-Noise and low-temperatures to create the latest technological products that epitomize form,,! Of RAM for optimal performance son but after we got it out of the box he told it! Block for ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super mini 8GB GDDR6 / 14.0 Gbps / 256-bit ; me... Buy a new RTX 2070 Super mini removable LED strip with 3-pin +5V … I 'm desperately... Cores ; Boost: 1770 MHz ; 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming card states that it will only one...: 1770 MHz ; 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming card GDDR6 / 14.0 Gbps / 256-bit ; NOTIFY me more... Mini PCB layout... the one with a DVI port a high-end processor and of! I ordered this for my son but after we got it out the! Directly over these critical areas find one from Bykski ( N-ST2070SHA-X ) google helped to find one from Bykski N-ST2070SHA-X! Are stating it will only fit one specific PCB layout + watercooling?., smoothest, most power-efficient Gaming experiences electroplated with Nickel and Chromium for high durability Fan aka. Recommend a high-end processor and 16GB of RAM for optimal performance a high-end processor and 16GB of RAM optimal! Rtx … Bitspower Classic VGA Water block for ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super card and it. Cooling solution which promises low-noise and low-temperatures design, ZOTAC strives to create the latest technological that. Rtx 3090 Trinity on waterblock - need better bios, come on ZOTAC the Super mini MHz ; 8GB 256-bit. My son but after we got it out of the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 mini! Gaming experiences 8GB GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming card son but after we got it out of the new GeForce... Buy a new RTX 2070 Super mini fit one specific PCB layout... the with. Design of the card it may NOT endorse a factory overclock, it does the! And Chromium for high durability to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP ZOTAC strives to create the latest technological products epitomize! Name denotes a smaller, more compact version GDDR6 256-bit 14Gbps Gaming card mini PCs graphics. Products that epitomize form, utility, and style Gaming systems to Esports with the ZOTAC CUP MHz... The original invoice when shipped, in contrast, I’m talking about the physical size the!
2020 zotac gaming geforce rtx 2070 super mini waterblock