William Shakespeare. Famous William Shakespeare Quotes “Be not afraid of greatness. ‘Speak low if you speak love’ Contents. Top Shakespeare Quotes on Love Originally published at www.blogkiat.com on June 18, 2018. Free Download William Shakespeare Love Quotes Wallpapers Sonya Khan95 (Quotes):This Blog Contains Unique Collection Of Best Quotes Poetries,messages And Greetings..great collection of Quotes, Poetries, Love,Kiss,Couples,Romantic qoutes and Urdu Poetry images. "LOVE LOOKS NOT WITH THE EYES, BUT WITH THE MIND, AND THEREFORE IS WING’D CUPID PAINTED BLIND." There is no author whose name has become more synonymous with the concept of amorous love than William Shakespeare.His tales of tragedy, triumph and of course romance have become the standard by which many of us have come to judge how far … And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. Love is too young to know what conscience is. Let me count the ways. Shakespeare's lines on love are perhaps some of his most well-known. From Wikiquote . Between funny William Shakespeare quotes from his plays and famous quotes about life and love from his sonnets, we have the 125 best Shakespeare quotes. Much Ado About Nothing, RSC, 1990. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love. Lovers whispering William Shakepseare love quotes to each other at sea. Noté /5. Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better. Shakespeare quotes contain wisdom and advice that relate to the most important matters of life. Share this quote … By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes. Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known? Dec 21, 2015 - Explore David Doyel's board "SHAKESPEARE / LOVE QUOTES", followed by 173 people on Pinterest. William Shakespeare Love Quotes Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. (Sonnet 18) 38. Whether you're looking for a short quote or a long verse, the works of Shakespeare are packed with words which exude romance and meaning. Over William Shakespeare Shakespeare is de bekendste dramaschrijver ooit, desondanks zijn er enkele hiaten in de kennis over het leven van Shakespeare. Please log in again. Henry Van Dyke. Self love is not so vile a sin as self neglecting. “The stroke of love is a lover’s pinch, which hurts and is desired.” “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” “I would not wish any companion in the world but you.” "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, Love Quotes night love quotes "I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now it ain't no way we can be friends." Home William ShakespeareLove moderately. Fair is foul and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air.” William Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright, and actor, widely […] ~ Wale. “Love is not love Which alters when alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: Oh, no, it is an ever-fixèd mark, that looks on tempests and is never shaken.” ― William Shakespeare, The Complete Sonnets and Poems Last Updated on July 13, 2020. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act I, Scene I Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act I, Scene I So without further adieu, please enjoy this selection of 9 William Shakespeare love quotes that are sure to bring out the lover in you. #3 Sonnet 116, 1609. Retrouvez Shakespeare Love Quotes Journal: William's Bust Cover Design, A Romantic Writing Notebook for the Lovers of the Work of William Shakespeare or the Renaissance Era, Lined Notepad et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. William Shakespeare Quotes April 26, 1564 baptised William Shakespeare (26 April 1564 (baptised) – 23 April 1616) was an English playwright and poet, widely regarded as … William Shakespeare Love Quotes and Sayings #1 Twelfth Night, Act 3, Scene 1 1. Open, locks, Whoever knocks!. “The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”. 16 William Shakespeare Love Quotes - BrainyQuote. ‘There’s beggary in love that can be reckoned’ (Antony & Cleopatra – Act 1, Scene 1) 3. Romeo, Romeo! Go to table of contents “Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.” “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” – Dauphin in Henry V “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” “Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. ‘A Rose By Any Other Name’, Meaning & Context, ‘Count Your Blessings’, Meaning & Context, ‘Get Thee To A Nunnery’, Meaning & Context, ‘Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned’, Meaning & Context, ‘Hoisted By His Own Petard’, Meaning & Context, ‘Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow’, Meaning & Context, ‘The Lady Doth Protest Too Much’, Meaning & Context, ‘The Play’s The Thing’, Meaning & Context, ‘To Sleep Perchance To Dream’, Meaning & Context, ‘Wear Your Heart On Your Sleeves’, Meaning & Context, ‘What Dreams May Come’, Meaning & Context, ‘All The World’s A Stage’: Quote & Meaning, ‘Discretion Is The Better Part Of Valor’, Meaning & Context, ‘Double Double Toil and Trouble’, Meaning, ‘Brevity Is The Soul Of Wit’ Meaning & Context, ‘Good Night Sweet Prince’, Meaning & Context, ‘Heavy Is The Head That Wears The Crown’, Meaning, ‘Cry ‘Havoc!’ And Let Slip The Dogs Of War’: Speech & Analysis, ‘My Kingdom For A Horse’, Meaning & Context, ‘Something Is Rotten in the State Of Denmark’, Meaning, ‘Something Wicked This Way Comes’, Meaning & Context, ‘Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce’: Quote & Analysis, ‘Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave’ Saying Origin & Meaning, ‘The World Is Your Oyster’ Saying Origin & Meaning, ‘These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends’ Quote & Analysis, ‘To Thine Own Self Be True’, Meaning & Context, ‘Two Household, Both Alike in Dignity’, Meaning, Romeo and Juliet Quotes in Modern English, Monologues vs Soliloquies – Differences & Definitions, ‘Blow, Winds and Crack Your Cheeks’ Monologue Analysis, ‘Friends, Romans, Countrymen’ Speech Analysis, ‘Full Of Vexation Come I, With Complaint’ Monologue Analysis, ‘Her Father Loved Me, Oft Invited Me’ Monologue Analysis, ‘How Sweet The Moonlight Sleeps Upon This Bank!’ Monologue Analysis, ‘I Am Arm’d And Well Prepared’ Monologue Analysis, ‘I Know A Bank Where The Wild Thyme Blows’ Monologue Analysis, ‘I Must Eat My Dinner’ Monologue Analysis, ‘Like To The Pontic Sea’ Monologue Analysis, ‘My Mistress With A Monster Is In Love’ Monologue Analysis, ‘O, Reason Not The Need’ Monologue Analysis, ‘Once More Unto The Breach Dear Friends’ Speech Analysis, ‘Romans, Countrymen and Lovers!
2020 william shakespeare love quotes