I wish while he was on these Earth people who saw him as a person and not some science project to do experimental treatments on. That is why Scripture says: 7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. When things go wrong, I sometimes feel so ashamed that I can’t help but wonder: does God forgive everything? Meaning that heaven may not be waiting for you and you will never get restored back with your loved one. I'm one of those people who learns their lessons the hard way and as soon as every thing gets all better I repeat my stupid actions. In these moments, where you feel like you do not want to forgive God because you have lost all trust in Him you have to forgive anyway. You forgive God knowing that even though someone you loved died, and even though you may feel that God allowed them to die. When he lived passed the first night we were then told that he would never open his eyes, and when he opened his eyes, we were told that he would never have brain activity, and when he had brain activity the doctors just stop talking. But because I am suffering the attacks are working. God won’t forgive you because you promise to do better next time or because you make amends or because you do good deeds. Just to give a brief background of my cousin who died he had many complications during birth that he was not able to recover from. My faith was shaken but I am happy to say that now my faith is back stronger than ever. 2020-01-15 2020-01-15. This does not give you a free license to willfully keep sinning with no desire to change, that is a subject for a different article. Guilt is a tool the enemy uses to steal our joy. If you ask God to forgive you, and you really mean it, he will forgive you. BUT the bigger picture was that my cousin was suffering, the world was a harsh and a hurtful place for him and maybe for that reason God decided to call him home. Yes, God could have healed him but He didn’t. I pray that you turn to Jesus even when you don’t know how to pray. In this situation, I am so reminded that God is in control because I saw little things and little miracles in the situation. Atheists, did the universe created itself? http://www.watchtower.org/e/20040701/art%E2%80%A6, http://www.watchtower.org/e/20091201/art%E2%80%A6. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Because he did not answer my prayer. Prayer Search Please Forgive Me. I've been a christian for a long time, when I was younger I was hateful and angry and challenged the universe to kill me. We might have to walk through a desert to get there first, though. He also suffered from a rare genetic disorder that only 25 people in the world had none living past the age of 1. Hold to Jesus Christ and hope in him alone. Your mum’s death affects all the relationships in your life, including your trust in Jesus. May 14, 2020 - Will God forgive me? We had the faith of a mustard seed and somehow some way, the child would be healed. Will Jesus forgive me for keeping my faith a secret? We have to have faith that there is a heaven and that our loved one is there and we have to have faith that when our life is over we are going to go to heaven and spend ETERNITY which means forever with the ones that we have lost. I want to believe that my suffering will end soon. Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? God helped me, and He can help you too. But never let the hardship of the WORLD a world in which is only a fraction of your life when we compare it to eternity get you so down and out that you just give up on God completely. I pray for my faith to increase. Keep up the search. by Dawson McAllister . That is the bigger picture. See more ideas about Forgive me quotes, Feelings quotes, Quotes. But it took me to forgive God to see the bigger picture. I would tell him that the world was not made up of people that wanted to hurt him and stick him with needles all the time. Yes. If I had a do-over, I would have refrained from it the first time and avoided that guilt altogether. It was hard to see how hardened doctors can be toward a child. You do not have, because you do not ask God. I know that he is waiting to see us again to tell us and show us how much he loves us as well. I highly doubt that god would put you in the hospital because you lost faith though. Newsletters Special Offers. Your faith in God will never be the same, either. by Jeff Fields. Will God forgive me when I know I am sinning […] The post Will God Forgive Me? What is death to God? Yes, God will forgive you. I wish I could explain to him how much his family loved him, the life we planned for him and wanted him to come home. He spent the first two weeks in a coma. The truth shall make you free. We have to forgive our fellow man when they do us wrong. We did not get the miracle that we wanted to have him fully healed and restored. Again? Why would God set up the system of survival of the fittest, etc. there is more joy in heaven over one sinners who repents then 99 just people who need no repentance. There is only one way of forgiveness. I even met a christian who taught me a lot but over time i started up my old habits being angry and losing faith in the lord and I even questioned his existence. I know he knows how much we loved him and the life we wanted for him. In my situation our family believed, we prayed, we did everything that we could so that God would do a miracle, but it never happened. God will help you if you look for him. Enter your email to subscribe to this blog, receive newsletters, and to receive new posts by email. If you had been rooted and grounded in the word of GOd, you would know thea answer already. 1. I my self am an atheist but this is from a Christian point of view. It is a finished matter. Mark 2:5. We all have our hardships and we all have our burdens and no one is exempt. Heaven is perfection and living on Earth is the tragedy.
2020 will god forgive me for losing faith