You might be saying to yourself "That doesn't sound like much for 3 bucks!" Website. KFC. Grilled Chicken Plate. Shaved pork from the gyro cone. McAlister's Deli. SUBWAY® American. Ingredients . Then I would say, "Perhaps, but what if you could make a clone yourself for a mere fraction of that?" 112 ratings. I never really paid attention to the Pita Jungle until a few years ago a coworker and vendor took me. $7.95. A beefteki served on a pita bread topped with red onion, romaine lettuce and imported feta cheese. $7.49 + Add to Order. Each "~" indicates a missing or incomplete value. 50 ratings. Horiatiki Greek Salad. 35% off your order. Choose a side: Rice, Fries, Greek Salad, Artichoke Salad : $1, Kale Salad : $1. Chicken Gyro Pita. This garlic yogurt is super easy to make and packs a ton of flavor! And greek salad wraps were born! 1000 Degrees Pizzeria. Gyros Plate. I was impressed and loved it. $7.49 (marinated chicken breast) + Add to Order. Fold each pita in half like a taco, then add 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the romaine salad into the bread. wrapped in a pita with lettuce, tomato, onion, tzatziki and Greek dressing (Coupons and Daily Special prices do not apply) Beef/Lamb Gyro Pita. Slow cooked, thinly sliced, marinated lamb & beef. Snack Pack Finger Wraps (Large) (Small size also available…..$50) A combo of cut-up wraps of gyros, chicken shawarma, and falafels, served with house salad, tzatsiki, and tahini. We love our...Read More » Recipe by … 30–40 mins. Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Custom. 9Prepare the salad by combining the romaine lettuce, red cabbage and shredded carrot in a large bowl and toss. fat/cal Garden Ranch sauce September 12, 2011 4:47PM 0 13Pour about a tablespoon of dressing over each … But I like this one better. The … Veggie Souvlaki Pita. Lamb and Beef Gyro. Chicken Ceasar Salad Pizza. Chicken Shawarma Plate $9.95 Marinated and flame-broiled chicken breast, served with Greek salad and your choice of rice or fries. Print Recipe This post may contain affiliate links. As of December 31, 2018, Wendy's was the world's third-largest hamburger fast-food chain with 6,711 locations, following Burger King and McDonald's. Greek Salad at Pita Jungle "I have always been a fan of Pita Jungle. Salmon Pita. Find colorful culinary inspiration with American Girl Cooking: Recipes for Delicious Snacks, Meals & More, the cookbook for the aspiring chef.Filled with great, easy-to-follow recipes this cookbook will inspire young emerging chefs to pick up their chef toques, their whisks and begin their adventures in … Grilled with onions & tomatoes. 30–40 mins. So, we decided to skip that step and just stuff the salad into the pita. On April 24, 2008, the company announced a merger … Pepperoni Pizza. Mix tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, radishes, and parsley into … It was loaded with pickles, which do not belong in a pita, there was tomato and greens, no feta. 406 ratings. 0 Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad The meat and lamb were boiled and had no taste. Large is served with pita Small $4.00; Large $6.00; Add Gyro Meat; $3.00 Add Chicken; $3.00 Add Falafel; $3.00 Tabouli Salad $5.00 Couscous tossed with fresh parsley, tomato, cucumber, onion. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Improve this listing. Served with french fries. These Greek Salad Pita Pizzas start with soft pita or naan bread. LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? American. Greek Salad Pita Pocket Recipe. This is also a great fun snack! The Pita sandwich was not my idea of a Mediterranean pita. Greek Grilled Cheese Sandwich $6.00 … $8.95. Because along with … Even though Wendy's uses a special custom pita that can't be bought in the stores, you can use the type that most people tend to slice open and fill. Basically what you're getting is a small salad wrapped in a warm pita bread. Whisk olive oil and red wine vinegar in large bowl. Vegetarian … Greek Salad Pitas with Avocado Tzatziki. This one is a full meal in a bowl, loaded with chickpeas, cucumber, olives, vegan feta, red onion, tomatoes, and pita chips for the perfect crunch. Dessert. Greek Burger. The Pita Place . Preparation. dmrichie1. Greek Salad Romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, kalamata olives, feta, dolmathes, pepperoncinis and Greek dressing. Make the garlic yogurt. Mexican. Next, cut the grape tomatoes in halves. Salad and dressing 1 head romaine, chopped 2 roma tomatoes, chopped 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped 1/2 cup sliced black or Kalamata olives 1/2 green pepper, sliced 1/4 cup red wine vinegar 3 T fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 T honey 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 tsp dill, chopped 1/4 tsp dried … 30–40 mins. 12Add 1/2 to 1/3 cup of the greek topping to each sandwich. Prepare the salad by combining the romaine lettuce, red cabbage and shredded carrot in a large bowl and toss. I have been going to Pita Jungle… Wendy's is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15 , 1969, in Columbus, Ohio. SIGN UP HERE! Lean ground beef mixed with parsley, onions & spices. Percent Daily Values (%DV) are for adults or children aged 4 or older, and are based on a 2,000 calorie reference diet. Wendy's. When I have a craving for a … 189 ratings. Heat it up in the oven so it is nice, soft, and warm. Petite Romaine Hearts, garlic croutons, Parmesan cheese, house-made, classic Caesar dressing. Greek Salad Pita Cups A mini greek salad in a baked pita cup. 30–40 mins. Chopped Greek Salad with Pita Chips. Footnotes for Greek Salad Pita Sandwiches. I’ve always loved a good Greek Salad, sometimes when you want something refreshing and crunchy but aren’t really in the mood for leafy greens, it’s the perfect meal! Souvlaki Plate (Shish Kabob) Marinated cubed chicken breast, grilled with onions, peppers & tomatoes. Please read our disclosure policy. Get some culinary inspiration for lunches on the go with recipes like this easy Greek salad pita. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your individual needs. served with pita bread and white sauce. Cut each round into 4 even … 10Prepare the sandwiches by first microwaving each pita for 20 seconds. Chicken Souvlaki Pita. Specials. La Fiesta Grande. 6 ratings. 30–40 mins. If you’re looking for a traditional Greek salad, this isn’t the one. … EASY, HEALTHY, ready in 10 minutes!! $85. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006. Slow cooked, … Kefta Plate. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Leave a Review. $8.49. GARDEN VEGGIE PITA: pita bread, broccoli slaw, relish mix (cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion), romaine mix, parmesan cheese, red. 30–40 mins. GET FREE WEEKLY RECIPES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX! 2. The Greek salad was good, but some of the lettuce was brown, but the lemon vinegrette was really good. Seasonal romaine hearts, kalamata olives, red onions, lemon extra virgin olive oil. Greek Salad With Grilled Chicken $10.95 romaine lettuce, tomato, onions, sliced cubed cucumbers, kalamata olives, feta cheese in a light vinaigrette. $14.00. A great healthy offering to bring to holiday parties. Grilled chicken, iceberg lettuce, red cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, black olives, green peppers, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives and pita bread.
2020 wendy's greek salad pita