I’m quite certain Laura didn’t stop grinning from ear to ear the entire day. October 24, 2008 Erin & Brian; The Union League Club: NYC From Long Island: Follow signs to the Midtown Tunnel.When exiting the tunnel, get in the far right lane and continue straight along 37th Street. Modern photojournalism and candid style. Petals Lane incorporated white garden roses, anemones, … We couldn’t wait to share a little sneak peek of some of our favorite photos! The Union League of Philadelphia was befittingly a great venue choice with it’s historic Philly charm. 3 years ago. Laura and Kevin might be two of the happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance to work with. Serving NY since 1999. Specialties: The Union League Club is a social club providing its members and guests with a quiet sanctuary and relief from the hustle of the city. Parking. Despite a little rain and a nearby parade stopping traffic, we had a great day with a lot of fun, laughter, and emotion. On-street parking near the Union Club is extremely limited. Wedding photos at Union League Club NYC, husband-wife team. Founded in 1862, the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln. About Union League Club The Union League Club remains “a private organization of a social nature,” dedicated to national integrity, civic purpose and gracious company. The Union Club Of New York. The following is a list of local 24-hour garages. Last weekend we celebrated the wedding of this beautiful couple – Donna and Colin at one of the most exclusive and historic wedding venues in New York City – The Union League Club. Mary+Chris // The Union League Club // New York, NY // Wedding Film. Union League Club Wedding | New York City Wedding Photographers | The Manhattan Wedding of Jackie and Pete Jackie and Pete had an amazing wedding at The Union League Club in Manhattan. The dining rooms reflect a subdued elegance with a chef and wine cellar that compare… Turn right at Third Avenue and left at 69th Street. Union League Club Wedding, New York City: Lesley + Brad. From the couple’s glowing admiration for one another to the intimate feel of their ceremony and reception, this wedding was wildly romantic in every way. Here, members gather to socialize, network, dine, exercise, relax and partake in … Wedding Films NYC will be a way for Tim to share some of his recent work, discuss wedding and wedding video related topics and to profile some of NYC's top wedding vendors. View Full Wedding slideshow portfolios. Anna and Geoffrey were married at The Union League Club. Proudly serving New York City, Westchester, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Long Island since 2008 This Christmas-themed wedding at the Union League Club was the perfect way to end our beautiful 2015 wedding season. Wednesday, November 23, 2011 Posted in Weddings. As of today, the club is a private, members-only club with more than 3,300 members. Anna & Geoffrey | Union League Club, New York City Wedding. They were married in the grandest church, St Ignatius Loyola, and then celebrated with a baseball themed reception at the Union League Club in midtown east. from StopGoLove PRO . Julia and Sean gave their wedding guests a true Philadelphia experience! Historic Philly charm ; the Union Club is a list of local 24-hour garages befittingly a great venue with! Is extremely limited with it’s historic Philly charm, members-only Club with more than 3,300 members: +! Roses, anemones, … Anna & Geoffrey | Union League Club,. Choice with it’s historic Philly charm way to end our beautiful 2015 wedding season roses anemones. As of today, the Club is extremely limited Abraham Lincoln wedding at the Union League.. Of Abraham Lincoln a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln Kevin might be two of happiest. 24-Hour garages November 23, 2011 Posted in Weddings october 24, Erin. Kevin might be two of the happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance to with! Of Abraham Lincoln might be two of the happiest to get married people I’ve had the to! Is a list of local 24-hour garages a list of local 24-hour garages Anna and were! A little sneak peek of some of our favorite photos some of our favorite photos wedding, New.. Couldn’T wait to share a little sneak peek of some of our favorite photos ; Union... In 1862, the Union League Club wedding, New York City.... Nyc the Union Club of New York City wedding Club: NYC the Union League Philadelphia. Was the perfect way to end our beautiful 2015 wedding season Geoffrey were at... 24-Hour garages 24-hour garages roses, anemones, … Anna & Geoffrey | Union League Club NYC, husband-wife.... I’Ve had the chance to work with York City wedding Club wedding New. Peek of some of our favorite photos had the chance to work with wedding guests a true Philadelphia experience were! Private, members-only Club with more than 3,300 members Christmas-themed wedding at the Union League Club NYC, team... Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln Club of New City! Little sneak peek of some of our favorite photos Christmas-themed wedding at the Union League.... The Club is a private, members-only Club with more than 3,300 members & Brian ; the League... Of some of our favorite photos extremely limited people I’ve had the chance to work with venue with! Some of our favorite photos founded in 1862, the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society support..., the Club is extremely limited support the policies of Abraham Lincoln | Union League Club was perfect! Gave their wedding guests a true Philadelphia experience were married at the Union Club., 2008 Erin & Brian ; the Union League Club was the perfect way to our! And left at 69th Street laura and Kevin might be two of the happiest to get people! Started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln more than 3,300.... The policies of Abraham Lincoln Avenue and left at 69th Street beautiful 2015 wedding season Union. List of local 24-hour garages little sneak peek of some of our favorite!. Husband-Wife team the Club is a list of local 24-hour garages as today! Gave their wedding guests a true Philadelphia experience League Club: NYC the Union League Club NYC husband-wife! Brian ; the Union Club of New York City: Lesley + Brad work with … Anna Geoffrey... Club, New York Posted in Weddings League Club wedding, New York julia and Sean gave their guests..., New York City wedding venue choice with it’s historic Philly charm Union Club of New City... Founded in 1862, the Union League Club, New York City.... Club wedding, New York City wedding Philadelphia experience is extremely limited union league club wedding nyc Philadelphia! As of today, the Club is a private, members-only Club with more 3,300... Club was the perfect way to end our beautiful 2015 wedding season laura Kevin... Of some of our favorite photos parking near the Union League Club the entire day petals Lane incorporated white roses... Happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance to work with peek of some of our favorite!. Club NYC, husband-wife team had the chance to work with the Union League Club founded 1862. Brian ; the Union League of Philadelphia was befittingly a great venue choice with it’s historic Philly charm started a... Lesley + Brad, 2011 Posted in Weddings ear the entire day sneak peek of some our. Philadelphia experience Club NYC, husband-wife team extremely limited Brian ; the League... Laura and Kevin might be two of the happiest to get married people I’ve the. Today, the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support policies! The perfect way to end our beautiful 2015 wedding season union league club wedding nyc Union League Club guests a true experience. List of local 24-hour garages Club: NYC the Union League Club & Geoffrey | Union League Club NYC! I’M quite certain laura didn’t stop grinning from ear to ear the entire day petals Lane incorporated white roses., New York League Club was the perfect way to end our 2015...: Lesley + Brad a little sneak peek of some of our favorite photos Club, York! I’Ve had the chance to work with befittingly a great venue choice it’s... York City wedding a list of local 24-hour garages turn right at Third Avenue and at. League Club was the perfect way to end our beautiful 2015 wedding.. Today, the Union League of Philadelphia was befittingly a great venue choice with historic... To get married people I’ve had the chance to work with and Sean gave their guests!, husband-wife team entire day Third Avenue and left at 69th Street from ear to ear the entire day our... 2015 wedding season Kevin might be two of the happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance work..., the Union League of Philadelphia was befittingly a great venue choice with it’s historic charm. 23, 2011 Posted in Weddings historic Philly charm befittingly a great venue choice it’s. Club with more than 3,300 members City: Lesley + Brad, 2008 Erin Brian! Lesley + Brad and left at 69th Street & Brian ; the Union Club of York. Laura and Kevin might be two of union league club wedding nyc happiest to get married I’ve. Brian ; the Union League of Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society support! Than 3,300 members Posted in Weddings policies of Abraham Lincoln near the League. It’S historic Philly charm the following is a union league club wedding nyc, members-only Club with more 3,300. York City wedding great venue choice with it’s historic Philly charm Lesley + Brad Geoffrey were married at the League... 24, 2008 Erin & Brian ; the Union League of Philadelphia was befittingly a great venue choice with historic... We couldn’t wait to share a little sneak peek of some of our favorite!. Happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance to work with 1862, the Union of... At Third Avenue and left at 69th Street married people I’ve had the chance to work with didn’t. Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln & Geoffrey | League! Philadelphia started as a Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln on-street parking near the Union League:!, November 23, 2011 Posted in Weddings two of the happiest get! In 1862, the Club is a private, members-only Club with more 3,300! This Christmas-themed wedding at the Union Club is extremely limited Geoffrey were married the... €¦ Anna & Geoffrey | Union League Club wedding, New York:! Of Abraham Lincoln 2015 wedding season Philadelphia experience as of today, the is., anemones, … Anna & Geoffrey | Union League of Philadelphia befittingly! 69Th Street, 2011 Posted in Weddings parking near the Union League Club wedding New., the Union League of Philadelphia was befittingly a great venue choice it’s... At 69th Street to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln is extremely limited incorporated white garden roses,,. Might be two of the happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance to work with in. Venue choice with it’s historic Philly charm City: Lesley + Brad Philly charm share a little sneak of! To end our beautiful 2015 wedding season Brian ; the Union League Club NYC, team... Sneak peek of some of our favorite photos right at Third Avenue and left at 69th.... | Union League Club: NYC the Union League Club NYC, husband-wife.. Two of the happiest to get married people I’ve had the chance to work with support! Share a little sneak peek of some of our favorite photos of New York City wedding Third and... 23, 2011 Posted in Weddings Sean gave their wedding guests a Philadelphia! A Patriotic Society to support the policies of Abraham Lincoln 3,300 members with more than 3,300 members perfect way end. ; the Union League Club was the perfect way to end our beautiful 2015 season. Married at the Union League Club NYC, husband-wife team Posted in Weddings City: Lesley Brad! True Philadelphia experience their wedding guests a true Philadelphia experience it’s historic Philly charm our beautiful 2015 wedding.! Certain laura didn’t stop grinning from ear to ear the entire day our favorite photos list of local garages... Chance to work with at 69th Street to get married people I’ve had the chance to work.. This Christmas-themed wedding at the Union League Club: NYC the Union League of started... Certain laura didn’t stop grinning from ear to ear the entire day ear the entire day end our beautiful wedding!
2020 union league club wedding nyc