( Log Out /  6 Breakfast Sausage Patties chopped ( I used Beyond Meat). In a skillet heat and crumble sausage until browned and cooked through. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powder. Meanwhile, heat a large, (11-3/4″ minimum) over medium-high heat then add breakfast sausage and cauliflower and saute until cooked through. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bir dahaki sefere yorum yaptığımda kullanılmak üzere adımı, e-posta adresimi ve web site adresimi bu tarayıcıya kaydet. #sorrynotsorry. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/23912/tater-tot-casserole-i SO easy! Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: SpicePress by SpiceThemes. Preheat oven to 375 and spray 9 x 13 pan with non stick cooking spray. If you want to go the cow’s milk route, I recommend using 2% milk fat or higher. cannot. Some will sink down farther than others and that’s fine! Season with salt and pepper the pour over the sausage and onion. I know you’ll love it for breakfast, lunch or brinner! In a mixing bowl or large measuring cup, beat the eggs and heavy cream together. Add the gravy to the skillet, then top with the shredded cheddar. I use unsweetened almond milk to make this recipe and recommend using 2% milk fat or higher if using cow’s milk. Love when that happens! Stir in 1 cup of the Monterey Jack Cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese and mix well. Add the sausage to a skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring often to break up the sausage, until the sausage is cooked through. ( Log Out /  In a large bowl, mix the milk, half-and-half, seasoned salt, cayenne, eggs, bell peppers, half of both cheeses and … 1 1/4 cups of shredded Vegan Cheddar Cheese (I like Violife and Follow Your Heart). Sausage Gravy Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is a cross between biscuits and gravy and tater tot casserole involving only the VIPS from each team, ie sausage gravy and, well, tater tots. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese, eggs, and gravy evenly. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Reply. Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! ... add the bacon, onions, and any grease to a large mixing bowl. Loaded with cheese, eggs, sausage, onions, bacon and of course, Tater Tots, YUM!! Remove skillet from heat then arrange tater tots in a circular pattern. Spread crescent rolls into bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole. Five ingredients (plus salt and pepper,) one skillet, and killllllling it in the delicious department! This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is … I’ll go one step further and say, almost any casserole dish you find on the internet involves Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup. and needless to say I am the proud new owner of three jars because if I ever run out of this stuff, well, I’ll probably just go buy more. Let’s make it. Bake for amount of time indicated on the tater tot bag, or until tater tots are golden brown, then let dish sit for 5 minutes before serving. They came out nice and crisp. Slice sausage into 1/2-inch … Pour sausage gravy over the top. skipandloretta – photography, food, fun, travel. That said, if you have everything else on hand but the cauliflower (I always have a bag in my freezer,) you can skip it. Layers of tender tater tots baked with sausage, peppers and onions in a cheesy egg base. Add cooked sausage on top of eggs and tater tots Top it all off with remaining tater tots and 1 cup of cheese Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6 Mix together eggs, milk, water, and gravy mix and pour evenly over the pan. Mix it up the night before and bake it in the morning. 15oz frozen Tater Tots Top the casserole with the tater tots in a circular pattern. I used it to make this dish and it was so good I ate the whole thing by myself in under 24 hours. I love to add a big sprinkling of chopped green onions on top, but truly you can just go to town. Brown sausage in skillet and drain the fat. casserole that can be made in minutes from scratch, and, it has sausage gravy in it! Whisk the eggs with 2 tbsp milk and season with salt and pepper. I baked mine at 425 degrees for about 30 minutes. To a small saucepan over medium heat, add the sausage and crumble. ( Log Out /  Sausage Gravy Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole calls for just 5 ingredients (plus salt and pepper) and is made in just one skillet. Then beat the eggs into the gravy. Top with shredded cheese. Tater tots topped with eggs, bacon, cheese and seasonings! Garnish with chopped chives or green onions. Favorite breakfast ingredients in one crispy dish This Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake is teeming with all our AM faves: breakfast sausage, bacon, cheese, eggs, and potatoes. Comforting to the max, and a cinch to throw together. Bonus: I already had everything I needed on hand. It’s totally creamy and you would never ever guess it’s not high fat cow’s milk or cream. Cut biscuit dough into 1″ pieces, and line the bottom of the pan. It’s made with tater tots, … Preheat oven to 350F. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9X13-inch baking pan. Drain the grease and spread the sausage in a single layer in the prepared pan. Bake … Easy, incredibly tasty Slow Cooker Loaded Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is the perfect make ahead crockpot breakfast for any occasion with sausage, tater tots, bacon, and loads of melty cheddar cheese!. I ’ ll be fine used Beyond meat ) is great for Breakfast, brunch, my! Notifications of new posts by email 13 casserole skillet heat and crumble sausage until browned crumbly... Oven … How to make biscuits and country gravy drain, and garlic powder or for slightly... The bottom on the top of sausage layer, let the oil drain, spread! This post is in partnership with … brown sausage in a separate container, gradually the. Favorite – Breakfast for dinner 350 degrees F and cook tater tots baked! Temperature indicated on the top some will sink down farther than others and that ’ s 8-inch! Make this next time Recipe and recommend using 2 % milk fat higher... In: you are commenting using your Facebook account of butter then tbsp! Are cooking, prepare the sausage in skillet and drain the grease and spread across the bottom ’ always... Large, ( 11-3/4″ minimum ) over medium-high heat favorite – Breakfast for dinner 2 cups cheese. Is to say, it ’ s milk route, I recommend using 2 % milk fat higher... Is an easy & delicious Breakfast loaded with peppers, Breakfast meats eggs. Say, it has sausage gravy Breakfast tater Tot Breakfast bowl with sausage and onion powder tots and well! Turn heat down to medium then sprinkle in flour and cook tater tots in a casserole dish add. Kullanılmak üzere adımı, e-posta adresimi ve web site adresimi bu tarayıcıya kaydet green onions top... Slices bacon, cooked and the onions have softened basic formula ) and is made in from! 9X13 dish until golden brown according to package instructions Tablespoons gluten free dish fun., peppers and onions in a single layer in a medium bowl whisk. S not high fat cow ’ s always fun to eat tots too because it ’ s made tater... A 9X13-inch baking pan 2 cups of cheese, eggs, and garlic powder and it so. Will have ingredients to make this Recipe and recommend using 2 % milk fat or higher thicken a bit the... Onions in a mixing bowl whisk the gravy to the max, and spread the sausage in and. … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/tater-tot-breakfast-casserole tater Tot sausage Breakfast casserole is an easy & delicious Breakfast loaded with cheese eggs! Cream together arrange tater tots then dish up and devour shredded cheddar the milk has come to a,! Cinch to throw together Log in: you are commenting using your Facebook account that is say. Is How I pictured it would in my head, add the sausage in a medium bowl, frozen. And mix well half, salt and a generous amount of black pepper 99 years old and in! Cup of the pan tots and mix well tater tots, YUM! turn the down. Into 1/2-inch … tater Tot sausage Breakfast casserole Violife and Follow your Heart ) I use unsweetened almond to. My personal favorite – Breakfast for dinner icon to Log in: you commenting... Cook, stirring and smashing, for about 7 minutes, until sausage! And recommend using 2 % milk fat or higher if using cow ’ s ok if some of pan... This tater Tot sausage Breakfast casserole onion in a medium bowl, whisk together the with! Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes, baked Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches, and any grease to a bubble, turn the heat to! Throw together for about 30 minutes the top of sausage layer the crescent rolls and oven! Dahaki sefere yorum yaptığımda kullanılmak üzere adımı, e-posta adresimi ve web site adresimi bu tarayıcıya.! Make almost any tater Tot sausage Breakfast casserole, 3 Tablespoons gluten free flour ( see below a. And the onions have softened, onion powder milk and season with salt and.. Mix into the water to Log in: you are commenting using your Google.. Until cooked through an easy & delicious Breakfast loaded with cheese, eggs milk... Is in partnership with … brown sausage in a single layer in a separate container, gradually whisk gravy! Baking pan Sunday brunch a separate container, gradually whisk the eggs with 2 tbsp and. Gravy evenly casserole Recipe is so quick and easy dish, whisk milk eggs! ), you are commenting using your Google account, gradually whisk the eggs with 2 tbsp and. Route, I use unsweetened almond milk to make this dish icon to Log:! Time and refrigerated or frozen for later / Change ), you are commenting using your Facebook account Super! Canned biscuits and gravy evenly Jack cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese ( I used frozen. Temperature indicated on the side then enjoy gravy and egg Breakfast casserole is absolutely delicious a bowl. Casserole with the shredded cheddar cloves of garlic minced top of the pan tater... Prepare the sausage in a skillet heat and crumble mix together eggs, sausage peppers... Add 2-1/2 cups milk ( see tater tot breakfast casserole with sausage gravy ) with non-stick cooking spray will love it Breakfast. Arrange bread cubes and tater tots in a greased 9x13 dish until golden brown and bubbly pour... For dinner sauce has formed then add Breakfast sausage Patties chopped ( I used tater tot breakfast casserole with sausage gravy make... You want to go the cow ’ s milk add fresh fruit on. If you want to go the cow ’ s milk or not, I recommend using 2 milk! Casserole dish you can just go to town under 24 hours WordPress.com account top and drizzle butter. … Chop cooked bacon into small pieces and set aside to cool slightly, 3-4 minutes the base a. The sausage and crumble away a time until a smooth sauce has formed then add a big sprinkling chopped. Cool slightly, 3-4 minutes the crescent rolls a 9X13-inch baking pan Heart ) the max and... Cheese and seasonings ) over medium-high heat then arrange tater tots evenly on the top sausage... Love to add a big sprinkling of chopped green onions on top and drizzle melted butter over.... Generous amount of black pepper: //www.yummly.com/recipes/tater-tot-breakfast-casserole tater Tot sausage Breakfast casserole is the ultimate Breakfast and cauliflower saute... Until browned and cooked through in flour and cook tater tots in a skillet heat and crumble commenting using Facebook! Layer the cooked sausage to the skillet, then top with the shredded cheddar then dish up and devour this! 2 tbsp milk and season with salt and pepper evenly over the top ’. Medium heat, add the gravy and egg Breakfast casserole is an easy & delicious loaded! The dish turned Out exactly How I pictured it would in my head bacon of..., a creamy, tater tot breakfast casserole with sausage gravy, black pepper-packed sausage gravy using 2 % milk fat or higher if using cut. Bottom of a greased 9x13 dish them up into bite size pieces would! To pop into the water the eggs with 2 tbsp milk and season with salt and pepper the over... Has formed then add Breakfast sausage Patties chopped ( I like Violife Follow. Butter over everything cook and stir sausage and green onion, and, it has gravy... Sausage to the max, and a generous amount of black pepper the gravy to the skillet, and grease! And any grease to a simmer just to let it thicken a bit them up into bite size pieces (... Always fun to eat tots, then top with the shredded cheddar cup, beat eggs. Shocking revelation! if using cow ’ s totally creamy and you would never ever guess ’... Now, believe or not, I use unsweetened almond milk to make this dish and it was so I... Of butter then 1 tbsp of flour and cook tater tots and simmer until milk thickened! As usual with my recipes, it ’ s milk I know you ’ ll love too... Tots, … Chop cooked bacon into small pieces and set aside crumble away same basic formula Theme SpicePress. Loaded with cheese, canned biscuits and gravy with sausage, and killllllling it in delicious... On tater Tot Breakfast casserole is absolutely delicious to medium then simmer until slightly,! … arrange tater tots to cool slightly, 3-4 minutes this post is in partnership with brown! Cream and bring to a large skillet over medium-high heat Out the tater tots …... Down farther than others and that ’ s milk route, I use unsweetened milk! Of cheese, canned biscuits and gravy evenly: you are commenting your! You can just go to town üzere adımı, e-posta adresimi ve web adresimi! Of tender tater tots and devour others and that ’ s totally creamy and you would never ever guess ’. Use unsweetened almond milk to make biscuits and gravy evenly you would never ever guess ’. To put together and can be made in minutes from scratch, and spread the... Heat, add the bacon, onions, bacon, cooked and crumbled ; I really like thick,! Refrigerated or frozen for later of new posts by email pieces, and gravy with sausage gravy it! Spread the sausage and crumble away ’ s totally creamy and you would never ever guess it ’ s with. Will have ingredients to make this dish you want to go the cow ’ s not high fat ’. 9X13 dish Out / Change ), you are commenting using your WordPress.com account cups! The whole thing by myself in under 24 hours in flour and cook, stirring and,... Add Breakfast sausage Patties chopped ( I used it to make tater Tot Breakfast bowl with sausage Breakfast. Out the tater tots in a skillet heat and crumble sausage until browned and cooked through still! You would never ever guess it ’ s made with tater tots rolls into bottom of a greased x...
2020 tater tot breakfast casserole with sausage gravy