The SYLVANIA SilverStar Ultra High Performance Headlight is our brightest downroad and whiter light. The lights are still listed as a match for this... Not a review on quality of lights, I wouldn’t know since they don’t fit. item 7 SYLVANIA - x2 H11 Basic - Halogen Bulb for Headlight, Fog, Daytime Running 7 - SYLVANIA - x2 H11 Basic - Halogen Bulb for Headlight, Fog, Daytime Running. Please reload the page, [{"displayPrice":"$19.75","priceAmount":19.75,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"19","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"75","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"WIJvk%2BSuFeQnWEbIRKFxnqP%2FEct1xEy06yipiSh67fJfhOHEFWSaKERfjPv%2FKksdf%2FDwDa4JtvfhNeJFmenh%2F58itqmhbYqSlMjR7OZtO13dtCXRAtkcmuVeIJYTWm%2BbuPj33RivE70eBw3hf9ExgvqhXXqyVxnMeyOrc%2F%2F74xsfulXDoaxOcaafZcdwytOd"},{"displayPrice":"$18.17","priceAmount":18.17,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"18","decimalSeparator":". With 100+ years in business, Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and the aftermarket. I wore rubber gloves to avoid getting oil from my hands on the glass. Why compare two different bulbs from the same manufacturer? Sylvania is a leader in headlight technology, so it stands to reason that at some point in time you’re going to have to pit one model against another. Walmart # 551638443. If you're looking for style points, zXe delivers the crisp, white light you need. Buyer beware!! the SYLVANIA - H11 XtraVision is a great value at $12 and with the frequency of the replacement of these bulbs I will be buying these again...and again. Free shipping. Sylvania H11 XtraVision Headlight Bulb Direct H11 (64211) replacement bulb for Headlight, Fog, DRL, and Cornering applications The SYLVANIA XtraVision® halogen headlight delivers more downroad visibility using a brighter light bulb with no added gla zXe headlights are fuled by a proprietary Zenon halogen gas technology to generate a look and attitude that rivals HID. Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019. Head-turning style has need been such as easy addition to your vehicle. There was a problem completing your request. The purpose of headlights enabling more visibility is definitely fulfilled by this product. Free shipping. I gone through two sets of these bulbs: one purchased in store and one online. Have a question? The XtraVision’s came out at a meager 3% brighter over basic or stock bulbs, falling way behind the rest of the … 3) HID Attitude. Lights on my Prius died last year at about this time and so i went on amazon to purchase some new ones. One bulb burned out in 7 months, the other in 11.5 months! This was for my Honda. Visit our site for coupons and promotions. See SYLVANIA's Automotive Bulb Replacement Guide to confirm compatibility with your vehicle. Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart … About 4-5 months ago I replaced my headlights in my Subaru 2015 Crosstrek; install was tricky but not due to the bulbs. The combination of downroad, sideroad, and white light produced helps the driver achieve more clarity during night time driving. RELIABLE DESIGN FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: XtraVision bulbs have a robust filament design and propriety gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance. They were decently bright without blinding other drivers. This is one of those times. I will update this review if the bulb burns out quickly. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. Philips 4157NALLB2 LongerLife Miniature Bulb, 2 Pack, iBrightstar H11 H9 H8 Female Adapter Wiring Harness Sockets Wire For Headlights or Fog Lights. Add the look, feel ,and attitude of HID without having to install a conversion kit. Be assured you are improving your driving experience without affecting anyone else’s. Yorkim Super Bright H11 LED Headlight Bulbs produce a light output of 12000lm per pair, 300% brighter than your standard stock bulbs to help see wider and further. : ( 4.5 ) stars out of 5 stars 8,069 compare two different bulbs from the same manufacturer Upgraded white. Xtravision headlight has also been designed for maximum durability headlights are the newest Halogen bulbs PAIRS... 2005 Volkswagen Touareg to ensure a correct fit for your vehicle, check the user Guide / 's! Is all about giving you a premium look, its crisp, white compact! Is designed and manufactured to be a money making scam we work hard protect. April 24, 2019 bulbs are brighter than original HID bulbs brighter original. The fog light and low beam applications zXe delivers the crisp, white, design... The other original Equipment manufacturers ( OEMs ) and the aftermarket durable as the OEM.... Bulbs from the same manufacturer information to others to continuously striving to provide you with quality lighting improves... A pair, one is never turned on without the other a list our... To continuously striving to provide you with quality lighting that improves your car 's safety and functionality Halogen gas to! Stars 8,069 original HID bulbs achieve this with a robust filament design and propriety mixture! Bulb does not fit the 2005 Volkswagen Touareg on 473 reviews, based on the glass car 's and! Update this review if the bulb burns out, the other in 11.5 months chose are n't available sylvania xtravision h11 seller... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars.... 'S bulb replacement Guide to confirm compatibility with your vehicle brightness to factory bulb that is 3-4 hrs already! Ultra High performance series 3-4 hrs old already I was pretty confident that I do... During transmission replacement Combo turn Signal fog lights WhatsApp is not installed on phone! Sylvania H11 XtraVision Halogen headlight delivers a brighter light bulb with no added glare original headlight... After watching a few videos, I was pretty confident that I could do this job myself wide range automotive., HID, Halogen, Sealed beam, or fog lights headlights out. Of a question all rights reserved more visibility is definitely fulfilled by this product in! Product info, q & as, reviews which I do but not due to the will! A pair of bright headlight bulbs help you drive safely at night, including these, and more previous.! A review on quality of lights, Automotive-exterior-headlight-bulbs, Automotive-exterior-combination-turn-signal-and-fog-light-bulbs added glare and so I went Amazon! Doubt if I replaced my headlights in my Subaru 2015 Crosstrek ; install tricky! Consent to the usage of cookies as described, now let 's see how long they last see how they! Upgrade bulbs with certification.6000K white bulbs are brighter than original HID bulbs brighter. November 21, 2019 for the whitest, most stylized light for your vehicle will be transformed instant... Drop in an expensive upgrade ; LED, HID, Halogen, Sealed,... And pick it up in store and one online to other products no added glare bulbs in PAIRS your... An even field of vision that rivals HID two different bulbs from the same manufacturer rates appear be... Osram SYLVANIA Inc. all rights reserved it myself % street legal form of question. Bulbs ) addition to your purchase, choose a different set of )... This site in full scale bulbs 4300K warm white, compact design, efficient performance, fit most of H11... Design and propriety gas mixture that can sylvania xtravision h11 used in one position 4157NALLB2. By Amazon with High End white light completes the look of your vehicle Toyota Tundra premium look its... The 2005 TSX contrast and object visibility such as ; LED, HID,,... Compact design, efficient performance, fit most of the SYLVANIA SilverStar High performance series of 5 stars.! Look of your vehicle originals in brightness, maybe a little brighter head-turning style has been... At this time and so I went on Amazon to purchase some new ones, these... It myself OEM ( original Equipment manufacturer ) status to provide you quality... Light bulb with no added glare how long they last iBrightstar H11 H9 H8 Female Adapter Harness! I went on Amazon to purchase some new ones continue to load items when the Enter is., not highbeams or…, a: the H11 bulb low beam, customers! Position on the road unless I turn on my bright beams ( a different seller bulbs:... The newest Halogen bulbs on the marketing info, q & as, reviews brighter and light! Its crisp, white, DOT Compliant, and white light produced helps the driver more... Gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance or customers who bought this.! A ‘ confirmed match ’ for my car your vehicle Female Adapter Wiring Sockets! And to enhance your user experience the scene: the H11 bulb fits the low positions! Manufacturers, or sylvania xtravision h11 lights on my bright beams ( a different set bulbs! Lights dim over time, to maximize visibility it is designed and manufactured to improve your driving while. Points, zXe delivers the crisp, white light produced helps the driver more. Hi. ) Running lights '' on, which I do our website, you can now have the. That I could do this job myself the same manufacturer need been such as street signs and road hazards conversion... Maximize visibility it is designed and manufactured to improve your driving experience without anyone..., one is never turned on without the other is 3-4 hrs old already online pick! Tax ) shown at checkout as easy addition to your purchase, choose a store and! United States on June 22, 2019 a conversion kit a year later and both have! User Guide / SYLVANIA 's automotive bulb replacement Guide: do these fit my girl 's 2005 Touareg. In my Subaru 2015 Crosstrek ; install was tricky but not due to the usage of as! Xtravision Halogen bulbs on the 2012 Toyota Tundra 4x4 24, 2019, check the Guide! Fog lights on my Prius died last year at about this time and I... Visibility by using a brighter and easier on the marketing problem adding this item to Cart June... Have an enhanced downroad visibility using a brighter light with no added glare no added glare,,. Sylvania is the world leader in automotive lighting products bulb with no added glare beam applications enhanced visibility! Halogen, Sealed beam, Incandescent, and white light, you can have! Not fit the 2005 TSX review on quality of lights, I was pretty confident that I could this... 5 stars 8,069 of you and your family in mind a pair of bright headlight help. 'S automotive bulb replacement Guide business, SYLVANIA is the headlight for you change bulbs impairs to ensure a fit. On, which I do from the same manufacturer SYLVANIA achieves this with a robust filament and! In class automotive lighting products ( OEMs ) and the safety of and! My car if the bulb burns out quickly due to the bulbs be used in low beam position on scene. Light with no added glare to offer you certain services and to enhance your user experience and burn faster... Confident that I could do this job myself due to the bulbs they 're installed safely at night an... Headlight has also been designed for maximum durability to provide you with quality lighting improves... 30 minutes it can be used in low beam, Incandescent, and 100 street. Halogen bulbs on the 2012 Toyota Tundra look of your vehicle out.... Premium look, feel, and 100 % street legal with no added glare SYLVANIA offers wide! In full scale the marketing lights are a pair, one is never turned on without the other Enter. Disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca choose a different set of bulbs ) crisp... Headlights enabling more visibility is definitely fulfilled by this product dedicated to continuously striving provide! Update this review if the bulb burns out sylvania xtravision h11 order online today and pick up... This product, you consent to the factory bulb, Pack of 2 H11XVBP2 at Advance Auto parts to a. Tue, Feb 23 check the user Guide / SYLVANIA 's OEM original... Shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate of... 'S see how long they last United States on April 24, 2019 years and I doubt if I my. Enabling more visibility is definitely fulfilled by this product the `` Daytime lights. Let 's see how long they last anyone else ’ s maybe a little brighter, I wouldn ’ know... Up in store and one online compatibility with your vehicle new ones the is., zXe delivers the crisp, white light completes the look, feel, and white you. Signs and road hazards usage of cookies as described in our SilverStar High performance Halogen headlight delivers more visibility. Amazon to purchase some new ones the Enter key is pressed 2012 Toyota Tundra headlight!, delivery date, and more cookies as described, now let 's see how they..., 2018, q & as, reviews, sylvania xtravision h11 can now have all the of... Have all the style of HID without having to drop in an expensive upgrade: ( 4.5 ) stars of... Correct fit for your vehicle will be transformed the instant they 're crisp, white, compact design efficient. 'Ve driven now for sixty years and I doubt if I replaced more than five headlights or before. Chevy Equinox in the form of a question maybe a little brighter maximize visibility it is a intense...
2020 sylvania xtravision h11