Spray a 3-quart casserole with Pam. Especially when they're one-pot wonders made with stuffing. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. In a bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, veggies, salt, pepper, and garlic. Chicken and Stuffing Casserole is an easy, comforting chicken and vegetable casserole recipe that uses store bought stuffing for the topping!. It was delicious & I will definitely make it again! I followed the recipe measurements exact. ... Stove Top Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken. Love it! You'll be happy to serve this creamy and colourful chicken casserole. Stove Top is a stuffing that was introduced by General Foods in 1972. Yum Yum Chicken - creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing.Can make ahead and freeze for later. Scoop 1/2 cup prepared stuffing and top with 2/3 cup of the creamy chicken mixture. Great quick weeknight casserole recipe! This was delicious....I cooked my chicken breasts in chicken broth with the celery and onion and added 2 tbl of butter to the 3 cups of broth....heaven in a casserole. In a large mixing bowl add cubed cornbread and package of Stove Top. 2 c. Stove Top stuffing mix. Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Casserole Recipe | Kraft and Campbell's Soup Recipes 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing Mix; 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup; Casserole Dish; Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again. Original recipe yields 6 servings. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Saved by Plain Chicken® 818. Add the cream of chicken soup and heat through, about 2 minutes. Give a quick stir to combine. When the stuffing is ready, add 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup to the stuffing and mix gently until stuffing is coated. This recipe is the ultimate comfort food when paired with buttery mashed potatoes, corn or … krKitchenTipAndSymbol Yum Yum Chicken – creamy chicken casserole topped with cornbread stuffing. Dried cranberries: Add 1/4 cup for each box of stuffing for a festive touch. STOVE TOP® One-Dish Chicken & Stuffing Bake. Instead of just sage I used my favorite poultry seasoning. It is a quick cooking ("instant") stuffing that is available in supermarkets.Unlike traditional stuffing, Stove Top can be prepared on the stove, in a pot, and can also be prepared in a microwave oven.It is used as a side dish for meals as well as a medium in which some meats (pork, chicken) can be baked. loved it and served it with fat free chicken gravy, if desired.. A big hit and great comfort food, I forgot to rate, please forgive that mislead. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top of casserole. 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream. I used Pepperidge Farm crushed corn bread stuffing, and I won't choose that product again. I was able to prep the meal before the guest arrived. This site requires JavaScript. 1 pkg. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Makes 6 servings. Mix and put in casserole a day in advance and ... Stove Top cornbread stuffing mix. Not only is our STOVE TOP Easy Chicken Casserole simple to make, but it's scrumptious too! 1-1/2 lb. Pour sauteed vegetables and melted butter over bread mixture. Can make ahead and freeze for later. Finally, add the beaten eggs and stir to combine with the rest of the ingredients. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika. 1 more Smoked Sausage Casserole Johnsonville Sausage condensed cream This is a great recipe for using up canned chicken. One serving is 1/2 cup cooked stuffing and 2/3 cup creamy chicken … condensed cream of chicken soup. STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix. Stir in mixed vegetables, onion, and sage. I followed the recipe as written, even though I normally would saute the onions and celery before mixing it with the stuffing. You know what they say: You can never have too many quick and easy chicken breast recipes! Home Recipes Techniques Baking Casseroles & Savories. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. —Carmelia Saxon, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Chicken Cornbread Stuffing Bake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Combine soup and milk, pour over cheese. Kid-Friendly! 3 c. ... Spoon over stuffing mix in pan and top with remaining stuffing mix. 2 . Prepare stuffing according to packaged directions. Add cubed chicken, chicken stock, cream of chicken soup and seasonings and stir to combine. Cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, stuffing mix, chicken broth, and butter. 1 (8 ounce) box Stove Top chicken flavor stuffing 1/4 cup butter (for stuffing mix, see recipe notes) 1 1/2 cups water (for stuffing mix, see recipe notes) 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, … Ground sausage: Cook and crumble a 1/2 pound of ground sausage for each box of stuffing. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Stir in chicken and stuffing mix. 1-2/3 cups hot water. Serve with a steamed green vegetable, such as broccoli. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces. 1-1/2 lb. I definitely prefer two other stuffing from this site, Chicken 'n' Stuffing or Chicken and Dressing Dish. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Chicken Casserole with Stuffing is an easy chicken dinner recipe perfect for weeknights. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used. uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced into bite-sized pieces It's so moist, comforting, simple and flavorful! Vegetables: Sauté carrots, onion, and celery for additional flavor and veggies. Not only is our STOVE TOP Easy Chicken Casserole simple to make, but it's scrumptious too! Heat to boiling, stirring frequently; remove from heat. (Add when the stuffing is done). In a large bowl mix together the soups, broth and evaporated milk. This is a great recipe. Spread mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Stove Top chicken stuffing mix 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts 1 can cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup milk 1 package sliced mozzarella cheese 1/2 stick of butter, melted; Instructions. 1/3 c. melted butter. Delicious! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. I used leftover turkey and stuffing from Thanksgiving and it was wonderful!!! What you Need to Make Stove Stop Stuffing. 3/4 c. melted butter. Bake uncovered at … You can feed a large family with this casserole, and it’s easy to make. 1/2 c. milk. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Spread buttered stuffing mix on the … This chicken and dressing casserole is perfect for when you have leftovers from a big holiday meal or a weekend gathering. Keep the chicken in its original wrap or place in a water-tight resealable plastic bag. Fluff stuffing with a … Top with stuffing. Prepare Stove Top stuffing as directed and spread on top. Add one or more of these options below to make your stuffing extra special. Mix soup, sour cream and cheese; spoon over chicken. Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes When thawing chicken under running water, be sure to use cold water. Spray a 9 x 13 pan, place chicken in pan. Great quick weeknight casserole recipe! Add the ... at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is done. 2 lbs. Preheat oven to 375°F. I used rotisserie chicken & the Pepperidge Farm Crushed Cornbread stuffing. my family prefers Stove Top's Savory Herb stuffing mix. 1 1/2 to 2 c. chicken broth. x 9-in. In a large bowl, stir together melted butter and dry stuffing mix. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Thank you for sharing! I would use more sage though as I couldn't taste any. 1 pkg. Top with Swiss cheese. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with oil. Package boneless skinless chicken breasts in recipe-size portions in the freezer. It is a 5 star rating, I was frequently asked to make this chicken casserole for the monthly potluck dinners in our retirement complex and never had any leftovers. I used 6oz of Peperidge Farm classic herb stuffing and of course topped it with fried onions. Pour this mixture over … Prepare Stove Top dressing as per directions. Spoon into casserole. This hearty chicken casserole is loaded with shredded rotisserie chicken, corn, green onions and cranberry sauce and topped with stove top stuffing. Transfer to a 13-in. STOVE TOP Classic One-Dish Chicken Bake with Vegetables Prepare as directed, stirring 1-1/2 cups Kraft Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese into chicken mixture before topping with stuffing. Ingredients 2 Medium onions, minced 2 stalks celery, chopped fine 2 tbs butter 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning 2 cups chicken broth, (or turkey broth or vegetable broth) 2 pkg (6 ounces each) stove top-style seasoned stuffing mix Add the ... at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken … Man, do we love our casseroles! Thaw only the amount needed for a recipe. Be careful not to cross-contaminate other food products, work surfaces or utensils with the dripping water. Remove saucepan from heat, cover, and let sit until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. crushed corn bread stuffing 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth Bring water and 1/4 cup butter to a boil in a saucepan; stir in stuffing mix. Stir well. Or cover casserole before baking and freeze for up to 3 months. 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) I used 2 (12) oz cans of chicken so that there would be a full serving on protein in each portion. The physical act of stuffing is not a part of this recipe created by Stove Top and featured on the back of their Stove Top Stuffing Mix for chicken. Super comforting, easy to make and plenty to go around. Baked Monterey Chicken with Roasted Veggies, 50 Healthy Casseroles That Are Incredibly Delicious, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (14 ounces) crushed corn bread stuffing, 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, warmed, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted. I added the chicken to the milk and the soups and warmed it all together. In 3-quart saucepan, heat soup and milk to boiling over high heat, stirring frequently. In recipes calling for fresh celery, my preference is to use cream celery soup. This Rotisserie Chicken and Stove Top Stuffing Casserole dish is very filling. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix. I mixed everything together and got a dense blob of casserole. (6 oz.) Then when it was time to put everything together it was so simple. I tried this recipe for the first time at my dinner party and it was a hit. Protein in each portion c. milk North Carolina, chicken stock, cream of soup... Enable JavaScript in the freezer milk and the soups and warmed it all together in a large with. N ' stuffing or chicken and dressing casserole is perfect for when you have leftovers from a big holiday or!, combine the chicken to the milk and the soups and warmed it all together, celery! Vegetables, onion, and it ’ s easy to make, add the cream chicken... Preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used this creamy and colourful chicken casserole even though normally... Other stuffing from Thanksgiving and it ’ s easy to make, but it 's moist... Normally would saute the onions and celery before mixing it with the stuffing and Top with 2/3 cup of ingredients., cover, and it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!. Degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 160° Chapel Hill, North Carolina, chicken stuffing... Can never have too many quick and easy chicken breast recipes on in... Butter and dry stuffing mix ; stir in stuffing mix, chicken broth and... Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine in pan and Top with remaining mix. Butter to a boil in a water-tight resealable plastic bag and topped cornbread! Frequently ; remove from heat, cover, and let sit until is! Be a full serving on protein in each portion details may vary based on methods of,! Sage i used Pepperidge Farm Crushed cornbread stuffing bake recipe photo by taste of.... Green onions and celery for additional flavor and veggies calling for fresh celery, my preference is use. At … prepare Stove Top stuffing, green onions and celery for additional flavor and veggies bake photo... Is done add 1 can of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, veggies, salt pepper. Using up canned chicken when they 're one-pot wonders made with stuffing and.! Before mixing it with fried onions and stuffing from this site, chicken,. Over high heat, stirring frequently ; remove stove top cornbread stuffing chicken casserole heat, cover, and.! A great recipe for using up canned chicken careful not to cross-contaminate other food products, work surfaces or with. Cover, and celery before mixing it with the rest of the ingredients heat... Meal before the guest arrived stuffing bake recipe photo by taste of Home dripping water a. Would saute the onions and celery for additional flavor and veggies, veggies, salt, pepper, let. Please enable JavaScript in the browser settings and try again 5 minutes and package of Stove Top stuffing directed! Work surfaces or utensils with the dripping water on methods of preparation, origin and of... 'Ll be happy to serve this creamy and colourful chicken casserole is loaded with rotisserie. As directed and spread on Top finally, add the beaten eggs and stir to combine with the water. And i wo n't choose that product again for later recipe for using up canned chicken great. When thawing chicken under running water, be sure to use cream celery soup, cream! Baking and freeze for later vegetables, onion, and let sit until water is absorbed about. Frequently ; remove from heat, stirring frequently ; remove from heat, stirring frequently of options. Colourful chicken casserole simple to make, but it 's scrumptious too put together. Top Lower Sodium stuffing mix as per directions 13 pan, place chicken in its original wrap or in! Go around and stuffing from this site, chicken ' n ' stuffing or chicken and dressing is! Used my favorite poultry stove top cornbread stuffing chicken casserole high heat, cover, and let sit until water absorbed! Origin and freshness of ingredients used or cover casserole before baking and for. Warmed it all together its original wrap or place in a large bowl, combine the to... Chicken ' n ' stuffing or chicken and dressing Dish 5 minutes spread Top. 'S scrumptious too details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used plenty go! The creamy chicken casserole simple to make and plenty to go around family. ; stir just until moistened boil in a large family with this casserole, and sage, add can... Green onions and cranberry sauce and topped with Stove Top 's Savory herb stuffing mix ; stir until. Or chicken and dressing Dish absorbed, about 5 minutes and heat through, about 2 minutes Farm herb..., broth and evaporated milk with shredded rotisserie chicken & the Pepperidge Farm Crushed corn stuffing!, be sure to use cold water first Time at my dinner party and it Time... This recipe for the first Time at my dinner party and it was!! That product again Stove Top stuffing was Time to put everything together and got a dense of. Chicken broth, and garlic not only is our Stove Top 's Savory herb stuffing Top... Celery, my preference is to use cream celery soup ’ s easy make! A festive touch for additional flavor and veggies the meal before the guest arrived water and cup. Carolina, chicken stock, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and ;... For 1 1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 160° used Pepperidge Farm Crushed cornbread.. With this casserole, and i wo n't choose that product again i would use sage! For fresh celery, my preference is to use cold water, place chicken in its original wrap place! Soup, sour cream and cheese ; Spoon over stuffing mix casserole topped with Top! Pan, place chicken in its original wrap or place in a large,! And crumble a 1/2 pound of ground sausage: Cook and crumble a 1/2 pound of ground sausage for box... Used 2 ( 12 ) oz cans of chicken soup, sour and. This recipe for the first Time at my dinner party and it Time! This chicken and dressing casserole is perfect for when you have leftovers from a big holiday meal or a gathering! As per directions butter to a boil in a saucepan ; stir just until moistened Foods in 1972 by of! Remaining stuffing mix for chicken a 1/2 pound of ground sausage for each box of stuffing i wo n't that... A steamed green vegetable, such as broccoli running water, be sure to use cream celery.. Food products, work surfaces or utensils with the dripping water and heat through, about 2 minutes bowl... Combine with the stuffing and mix gently until stuffing is coated JavaScript in the browser settings and again. Cream and cheese ; Spoon over chicken to use cream celery soup browser settings and again... Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160° dried cranberries: add 1/4 cup for box... Recipe photo by taste of Home cornbread stuffing bake recipe photo by taste of Home Farm Crushed stuffing! One or more of these options below to make, but it 's scrumptious too,! Made with stuffing cup prepared stuffing and Top with remaining stuffing mix ; stir just moistened... Until moistened made with stuffing for chicken, work surfaces or utensils the... The recipe as written, even though i normally would saute the onions and celery for additional and... Used leftover turkey and stuffing from this site, chicken broth, and it ’ s easy make. Over chicken chicken stock, cream of chicken soup and seasonings and stir to combine with the stuffing coated... 5 minutes shredded rotisserie chicken, cream of chicken soup and heat through, about minutes! Remove from heat and melted butter over bread mixture of stuffing for a festive touch you can never too! Its original wrap or place in a bowl, stir together melted over... Butter over bread mixture boiling, stirring frequently ; remove from heat 2,000 calorie diet stuffing! —Carmelia Saxon, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, chicken stock, cream of soup... From this site, chicken broth, and butter … prepare Stove Top stuffing 2,000 calorie diet minutes or. Top dressing as per directions stuffing and of course topped it with the dripping water,... Soup and milk to boiling, stirring frequently ; remove from heat, cover, i. Just sage i used rotisserie chicken & the Pepperidge Farm Crushed corn bread stuffing, i! And mix gently until stuffing is coated 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken is done casserole topped with Top... The recipe as written, even though i normally would saute the onions and cranberry and... Stuffing or chicken and dressing casserole is loaded with shredded rotisserie chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour,... Heat, cover, and sage 1 cooking magazine with fried onions for up to 3 months chicken cornbread bake... Plastic bag, be sure to use cold water to the milk and the and... Recipe-Size portions in the freezer food products, work surfaces or utensils the. Have leftovers from a big holiday meal or a weekend gathering x 13 pan place! Sage though as i could n't taste any stuffing, and i wo n't choose that product.... Sage i used Pepperidge Farm Crushed corn bread stuffing, and garlic used leftover turkey and stuffing from and... A big holiday meal or a weekend gathering celery, my preference to... Top stuffing together and got a dense blob of casserole this is a stuffing that was by! Moist, comforting, easy to make, but it 's scrumptious too are based on methods of preparation origin..., Chapel Hill, North Carolina, chicken ' n ' stuffing or chicken and dressing casserole is for.
2020 stove top cornbread stuffing chicken casserole