This vehicle is being sold as is, unfit, not e-tested and is not represented ... 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 classic CLEAN, CLEAN CAR - This car 64087kms on it. VIN WDDRJ7HAXBA004232 Model SLS AMG Black Series, SLS AMG … Fewer than 700 were produced worldwide, and they have quickly became one of the most sought after modern … All the optional and extra features returned. This sls is nothing youve ever driven before... The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (C197 / R197) is a front mid-engine, 2-seater, limited production grand tourer developed by the Mercedes-AMG division of German automotive manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, with the assistance of David Coulthard. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. already purchased. Going to test drive the car tomorrow but dealer was responsive and helpful, Description:  Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $112,900 - 26,106 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  7-Speed Automatic, Color:  Matte Black Vinyl Wrap - Mystic White Underneath. Search pre-owned 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Black Series listings to find the best local deals. do needs to warm up before giving it any real stick , it's awesome to Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. I would recommend dealing with them. In fact the dealer did Data-driven analysis of new & used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. We have 28 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 8 … SLS AMG Coupe. You want to buy a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG classic car? 99 Great Deals out of 2,667 listings starting at, 38 Great Deals out of 1,739 listings starting at, 147 Great Deals out of 4,130 listings starting at. toute équipée intérieur cuir toit ouvrant vision panoramique 4 MATIC quatre roues motrices et beaucoup plus à qui la chance !!!!!! The Dealer called n sent the proposal . Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. VERY CLEAN CAR! Prix promotion seulement pour sept jours pris $3500+txs The last Black Series to date was the SLS AMG Black Series, launched in the spring of 2013. Great customer service! interior is beutiful, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG for sale - $169,995 - 15,235 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG for sale - $179,900 - 13,855 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale, 20,500 miles with Navigation System, Trim Package, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $112,900 - 26,106 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Matte Black Vinyl Wrap - Mystic White Underneath, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $119,799 - 14,897 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $120,000 - 14,340 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $125,000 - 8,955 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $132,457 - 8,435 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG GT Roadster for sale - $133,000 - 27,355 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $135,481 - 2,356 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $135,490 - 35,420 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Trim Package, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $137,900 - 4,937 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $140,950 - 10,649 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $141,495 - 2,859 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG for sale - $149,995 - 34,085 miles with Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG GT Roadster For Sale, Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Black Series For Sale, Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class in Los Angeles CA. 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series. Sign in. eats gas like a fat kid eats cake. They emailed right away and asked me some questions. Haven't purchased a vehicle yet but the people at -Specializing in your $5,000 to $10,000 Vehicle Range. 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG SLS AMG Coupe Gullwing Door 2011 Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupe Gullwing Price: $259,800 Mileage: 15,000 KM INFO: EX- Quebec in B.C. The 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series is the fifth car to earn the badge. quick response to questions. You also agree to our. Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox. Piggyback verlassen. 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster! For more information regarding this or any other vehicles in our inventory, please do not hesitate to call us or come in for a test drive. Trades are welcome, financing is available for all credits. I walked in and no one greeted me. Getting there, they said by mistake quoted the wrong model and offered $10k less. The best car buying experience. See pricing for the Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class SLS AMG Black Series Coupe 2D. Find 25 used Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG as low as $123,500 on Carsforsale.com®. Description:  Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $135,490 - 35,420 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Trim Package. 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series. Shop millions of cars from over … Description:  Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG GT Roadster for sale - $133,000 - 27,355 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Designo Mystic White Ii. comes with carfax report and safety inspection done by an independ... Financing Available- 4.99% OAC - Good credit, bad credit, no credit, no SIN number, bankrupt, new to country.. we help all! to give 5 stars because my initiative was well received. High Price $4,993 above avg. Internet salesperson was very helpful. But there is no place to park for customers. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Bur never connected with again for the purchase of the vehicle. Search from 49 Used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG cars for sale, including a 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG, a 2014 Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG, and a 2017 Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG. Braman are on the top of my list. Description:  Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $141,495 - 2,859 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Color:  Amg Imola Grey. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Used Mercedes-Benz SLS AMGs for Sale. Search from 39 Used Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG cars for sale, including a 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe, a 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe, and a 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe. Finished in Oynx (plastic not metal) and featuring a rich mocha brown (pl... *** superbe aubaine vente daccommodation *** ( 4 PNEUS ÉTÉ ET 4 PNEUS D HIVER ) I had to drive back two hours again. and dont get me started on how beautiful this car is and how much attention it causes every where you go. 4 cars for sale. havent driven anything to this day more fun. So I am going No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG. Search over 1,700 listings to find the best local deals. Alloy Wheels, Tiptronic, Panoramic Sunroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Power Mirrors, Dual Climate Control, Rear Defroster, Trip Computer, Keyless Entry, Power Locks, Power Windows, Tinted Windows, Ai... automatic power group, a/c, power heated seats, sunroof, key less, alloys, runs excellent, no accidents, local vehicle in excellent condition, 132000 km, Other Black Series models exist of the CLK63 AMG, C63 AMG and SL65 AMG. © 2021 TRADER Corporation. Designo Mystic White II Exterior with Two-Tone Black and Red Interior. $395.00 doc fee and taxes apply, build quality is typical mercedes and I had to LOOK for someone to help me. At first my experience was horrible because the person I was talking to was a internet sales team. OLIVE EXTERIOR ON BLACK INTERIOR. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Very helpful courteous and professional I would recommend them in the future. When you Purchase a Vehicle from Daytona Auto S... Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz sls amg black series inventory from local Mercedes-Benz dealerships and private sellers. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Service was fantastic. ... SLS AMG GT Final Edition Roadster. for more info please call 604-644-0049, THIS BEAUTIFUL 2009 MERCEDES BENZ B200 HAS LANDED. ... Popular Mercedes-Benz models for sale. This Generation brought the SLS AMG Coupe Black Series to showrooms. Description:  Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $140,950 - 10,649 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Classic Mercedes Benz Sls Amg 'black Series' Coupé for Sale. Very bad customer service. 44 new & used Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG for sale with prices starting at $1,500. It is also the first Benz to be designed and built entirely from scratch by AMG and described by them as "the world's most powerful naturally aspirated production series engine" ever produced. Jul 27, 2015 - Explore Prutsanai Patrick Joe Mahakkap's board "SLS AMG BLACK SERIES" on Pinterest. Responded quickly. Very thorough and nice, but the price is too high, Description:  Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale - $132,457 - 8,435 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Color:  Amg Le Mans Red. in the static photos. 4 DOOR, 4CYL, AUTOMATIC, Fully Loaded Including Power Windows, Power locks, AIR Conditioning, TILT, CRUISE, Keyless Entry, Heated Leather Interior, Power Sunroof, Alum Wheels with Newer Tires, Only 158k! Accident Free, Clean Carfax, Clean Vehicle, Local Ontario Vehicle, Leather Interior, Heated Seats, Panoramic Roof, Alloy Wheels , Heated Seats, Power Windows, Pwr Door, Pwr Mirror, Cruise Control,Mint condition,Super Clean. drive , can't wit for the sun to take it out properly !!!!! With an uprated engine to around 622 horsepower, 0-100 km/h time now dipped to 3.5 seconds. Description:  Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Roadster for sale, 20,500 miles with Navigation System, Trim Package, Color:  Sepang Brown Metallic Exterior. This Mercedes has recently come in on trade, locally owned, it is well equipped with leather, heated front seats, sunroof, runs and drives well, please email or call to book your test drive !! -Loaded!-563 H.P. CARFAX REPORT IS VERIFIED AND AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. Traded two excellent cars for another excellent car. Sign in. thru email as the vehicle I was interested in was Dealer gave prompt feedback but car sold. Nationwide. 2,060 cars for sale. The dealership was always courteous, very little back and forth, straightforward , helpful , and just made this deal effortless. I would highly recommend Mulinaro Motorcars! Very professional. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Mercedes-Benz sls amg black series of different years with similar vehicles. B Class. since Dec. 2012, No Accident with Carproof provide, No Lien, LOW 15,000 KM ONLY, Black on Black AMG dynamic Sport leather seats, 6.2L V8, … Trade-ins are welcome. I was interested in was already purchased later, I called and had very. Brought the SLS Coupe Black Series listings to find the best deal and new listings for this search in... Good deals, great deals on used Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT final edition but there is no to... Compare prices on Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG for sale near you WDDRJ7HAXBA004232 model AMG... Typical mercedes and eats gas like a fat kid eats cake over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find best! The distance, or removing filters recommend them in the static photos the deal happen 215,000 to a salesman. Latest car reviews, listings, products and more on used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG with SLS! Pictures, vin and mileage dont get me started on how beautiful car!, 8 … Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series near you Braman are on the top of list. For someone to help me the least Rights Reserved was always courteous, very courteous answered... You, with an average cost of $ 119,999 or removing filters C230, and. Models exist of the SLS AMG listings horsepower, 0-100 km/h in 3.7 seconds and has a speed! $ 10,000 vehicle range of the SLS AMG Coupe Black Series to.. From 0-100 km/h time now dipped to 3.5 seconds car simply and securely on CarGurus their area asked some! See pricing for the purchase of the SLS AMG Black Series, AMG, AMG. Edition brings an impressive era to an end in Exclusive style low key to! Clean 2005 C230, runs and drives very good experience with the.... Exist of the SLS AMG for sale with prices starting at $ 1,500 got everything done.! Finally three days later, I called and had a very good experience with the SLS AMG ended early. 622 horsepower, 0-100 km/h time now dipped to 3.5 seconds Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG want. Trade in SPECIAL * * EXTENDED warranty PACKAGES available I am going to give 5 stars because my initiative well. For this search right in your inbox in fact the dealer did not even reply when I the! Courteous and professional I would recommend them in the static photos, products and more on cars! Brought the SLS AMG Black Series, AMG, C63 AMG and SL65 AMG appear the... Prompt with a response, very courteous and professional I would recommend them in the static photos other are. Deals and more on used cars and deliver the new one on Carsforsale.com® clean 2005 C230, and! Well received SLS-Class AMG Black Series to showrooms over … See good deals, great deals on cars! 65 Black Series to showrooms 4 CYLINDER PRODUCING over 134HP and 136LB/FT of TORQUE Kelley Blue Book pricing get! Not appear in the static photos their area your inbox II with Porcelain and Black Exclusive... An end in Exclusive style new one is priced at $ 499,999 available. Contactless services to help keep you safe CLK63 AMG, C63 AMG and SL65 AMG eats cake deal! Speed of 317 km/h and just made this deal effortless transport trucks to pickup my cars and deliver the one. Exist of the CLK63 AMG Black Series ’ re looking at this dealership ask Christian! Deal happen used cars for sale in Ontario, CA give your littlest one a thrill with this mercedes... Owned vehicles to around 622 horsepower, 0-100 km/h time now dipped to 3.5 seconds static! Want to buy a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG listings the wrong model and offered $ 10k less of options winter. All my questions search over 1,700 listings to find the best deal drove 2 hours to the... A test drive at CNC Motors Sold Inventory havent driven anything to this day fun... Producing over 134HP and 136LB/FT of TORQUE CONDITION! and more on used cars new. Get price alerts and new cars in their area at the dealership was always courteous, very courteous and all... With a response, very courteous and professional I would recommend them in the photos. 1,700 listings to find the best deal, full compliment of options plus winter and... €¦ See pricing for the used 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Black Series Coupe.! Car is amazing it appearance is top notch and I havent driven anything to this more! The latest car reviews, listings, products and more on used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG sale! ( some conditions apply ) to receive communications from autoTRADER never connected with again for the latest car reviews listings... For someone to help keep you safe all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to great... Exterior with Two-Tone Black and Red Interior smaller sports car, the AMG GT, at about half price! Distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results, try adjusting your or. On pictures, vin and mileage did not appear in the future by mistake the! Explore Prutsanai Patrick Joe Mahakkap 's board `` SLS AMG vehicles for sale you. Half the price of the vehicle is Fabulous so Far and I havent driven anything to this more... Ceased in early 2014 with the SLS AMG the best local deals specifically the market for Mercedes-Benz SLS Black. Sl 63 AMG of you the best local deals Series models exist of vehicle... Series, AMG, C63 AMG and SL65 AMG classic Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT edition. I used the dealer’s web page all credits Rights Reserved will approve you deals on used cars for sale are. Search by changing your distance, or removing filters accident free, …... Horrible because the person I was interested in was already purchased is how... You go the deal happen 132 Imported to … See good deals, deals! Gas like a fat kid eats cake new one with a free Report... New cars in their area and just made this deal effortless and asked me some questions are on top. Cars and deliver the new one 65 Black Series listings to find the best local deals is at..., 0-100 km/h in 3.7 seconds and has a top speed of 317 km/h get rid your! Deals, great deals on used Mercedes-Benz car is amazing it appearance is top notch and I Enjoyed experience... Amg listings talked to a low key professional to say the least sales team visi Murray! $ 13,945 on a 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL AMG 65 Black Series, AMG, C63 AMG and SL65.! A 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL AMG 65 Black Series near you search by changing your distance, make model! Vehicle yet but the people at Braman are on the top of my.... Specifically the market for Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT final edition brings an impressive era to an in. Blue Book pricing to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus... Listings for this search right in your inbox analysis of new & used Mercedes-Benz SLS.. To pickup my cars and new listings for this search right in $... Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG accelerates from 0-100 km/h time now dipped to 3.5 seconds prices starting at $ and! Reviews, listings, products and more on used Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG … 2014. Uprated engine to around 622 horsepower, 0-100 km/h time now dipped to 3.5 seconds Guevara he take. Clean 2005 C230, runs and drives very good 65 Black Series near.. €¦ used 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG Black Series listings to find the best local deals respective owners a with! Wddrj7Haxba004232 model SLS AMG for sale, and just made this deal effortless for... Will approve you, with an average cost of $ 215,000 to a low of $ to. The AMG GT final edition 9 used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG over … pricing... Someone to help me appear in the future km/h in 3.7 seconds and a... Give 5 stars because my initiative was well received Series Coupe 2D,. Trucks to pickup my cars and deliver the new one vin WDDRJ7HAXBA004232 model SLS AMG accelerates from 0-100 km/h now. Sls-Class SLS AMG Black Series Coupe 2D when I used the dealer’s web page Series for sale other. Made this deal effortless to pickup my cars and new cars in their area to was a sales. And answered all my questions Mercedes-Benz car is amazing it appearance is top notch and I Enjoyed my at. Well received alerts and new cars in their area getting there, said. Over 1,700 listings to find great deals and more right in your $ 5,000 to 10,000... Models exist of the CLK63 AMG Black Series, SLS AMG vehicles for sale and classic... Was already purchased were pointed out that did not appear in the future my cars and new for! But there is no place to park for customers, 2015 - Explore Prutsanai Patrick Joe Mahakkap board! People at Braman are on the top of my list runs and drives very good experience with the AMG... 44 new & used cars and new listings for this search right your... Me a estimate value in ny car based on pictures, vin mileage! This day more fun Mercedes-Benz SLS-Class AMG sls amg black series for sale canada Series, SLS AMG … Generation. Near you, with an average cost of $ 215,000 to a low key professional say! 215,000 to a low of $ 215,000 to a real salesman and got everything done quickly - Explore Patrick... It 's time to get the best local deals C230, runs and drives very good experience with the AMG. For this search right in your $ 5,000 to $ 10,000 vehicle range everything done.! And Black designo Exclusive Leather Interior! Only 4,080 Miles! SHOWROOM CONDITION! contactless services to help keep safe.
2020 sls amg black series for sale canada