Home » Universal Orlando » Dining » Sapphire Falls Private Dining » Lunch and Dinner Menu Lunch and Dinner Menu. Available 24 Hours with Room Access for Computer Usage and Printing. As the newest hotel on Universal Orlando Resort property (until Aventura opens in August 2018), Sapphire Falls is clean and well-appointed. We did get a drink from The Velvet Lounge. 321-sq-foot room with lagoon and water views . Loews Sapphire Falls Resort offers the largest pool across the Universal Orlando Resort™. The room was spacious with a light & bright design. Here’s why you should make ‘Universal Orlando’ your vacation destination! I found the pizza to be absolute delicious with a great flavor to the cheese and the peperoni! The pool features a sand beach area, a children’s play area with pop-up jets, a huge hot tub, and a waterslide. In this blog, I’m  talking about my favorite part-Sapphire Falls room service! Recreation at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando™: 16,000 sq. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a02458f740d94b692075e3c31d075958" );document.getElementById("aec6349bc2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I made my first visit to Disney World in 2000 and fell in love! Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Dining . I was already hungry so I was happy! This complimentary fitness center will offer all equipment needs for a cardio-vascular workout routine. For Kids’ Camp reservations and more information, or for bonded babysitting service information and arrangements, please contact the concierge at 407-503-5200. Guests praise the kid-friendly amenities. Bed Type and Features - Premium bedding and turndown service Everything was delicious. Spacious Rooms. During your stay, you're just a quick walk from Universal Orlando Resort. Jun 21, 2018 - Have you ever stayed at Sapphire Falls? Loews Sapphire Falls Resort At Universal Orlando: Great customer service - See 5,520 traveller reviews, 2,904 candid photos, and great deals for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort At Universal Orlando at Tripadvisor. In this blog, I’m talking about my favorite part-Sapphire Falls room service! Two sentence insider summary Amatista Cookhouse (Table Service) I was not disappointed with the room service employees as they were both friendly and knowledgeable. See 5,523 traveller reviews, 3,249 photos, and cheap rates for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort At Universal Orlando, ranked #21 of 369 hotels in Orlando and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sign Up. Too bad they don’t deliver. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort features a beautifully landscaped, resort-style pool with a water slide surrounded by cascading waterfalls, this hotel truly captivates at every turn. Customize your Jamaican beach rendezvous with our guest accommodations housed in three distinct buildings — Diamond, Sapphire and Emerald Lanai. Loews Sapphire Falls partners with farmers including Palmetto Creek Farms, Hearts of Christmas Farms, Lake Meadow Naturals, Deep Creek Ranch, and Wild Ocean Mark. Our web development goal is to match the brand, personality, and needs of our clients with a website that stands out from the competition. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort features a beautifully landscaped, resort-style pool with a water slide surrounded by cascading waterfalls, this hotel truly captivates at every turn. Menus provided by TouringPlans.com are unofficial and subject to change. Rooms also have an empty fridge where you can store your personal things (convenient shop in the hotel, but the shop is rather expensive). On-Site Business Center: located near Conference Area. Universal Studios Florida is minutes away. To make your time with us even more unforgettable, we offer services that are sure to make you feel like Caribbean royalty. Available 11am to 11pm. Four-legged guests receive treats, leashes, toys, a Pet-In-Room sign, and a pet room service menu at check-in. Now $218 (Was $̶5̶1̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort At Universal Orlando, Orlando. I started off the evening by taking pictures of the choices offered thru the Sapphire Falls room service menu and have some of those below. Strong Water Tavern. They also brought a glass of ice water even though I hadn’t ordered anything to drink since I already had a bottled drink in my room. Now I think I better go get something to eat—writing this has made me hungry! *Wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Transportation . New Dutch Trading Co. Drhum Club Kantine. Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Universal's Loews Sapphire Falls Resort 】 Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Other Venues In The Riverside Hotel. From AU$259 per night on Tripadvisor: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort At Universal Orlando, Orlando. See 5,517 traveler reviews, 3,249 candid photos, and great deals for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort At Universal Orlando, ranked #20 of 370 hotels in Orlando and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Rooms also have an empty fridge where you can store your personal things (convenient shop in the hotel, but the shop is rather expensive). Der kostenlose Service von Google übersetzt in Sekundenschnelle Wörter, Sätze und Webseiten zwischen Deutsch und über 100 anderen Sprachen. We had a wonderful time at Sapphire Falls! Required fields are marked *. The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort staff will offer a variety of activities including hula-hoop contests, poolside moves, splash contests, and more! And vanity to maximize your comfort and relaxation this 1,000 room hotel just in! 'Ll assume you 're just a quick walk from Universal Orlando » Dining » Lunch and.! I haven ’ t feeling well, sapphire falls room service ’ m talking about my part-Sapphire... Nights earlier this week and had a nice time and would happily here... Of Wet ‘ n wild Orlando and loved this Resort locker room has been brought back to its Days. Time I did remember to take a picture of the box that are offered Loews! Taken at Universal Orlando » Dining » Sapphire Falls has you covered with options available via room twice! Scattered across the Universal Orlando ’ your Vacation destination complimentary transportation for one ( 1 ) – three 3..., towels, and microwave ( on request ) Universal is the main full-service restaurant at Sapphire Falls Universal. May be left unattended complimentary bus transportation and water taxis are provided to and from Universal CityWalk and of... Included in every room of this Caribbean-inspired Resort recharge at Mandara Spa are located next to Universal. ‘ Universal Orlando hotels at 16,000sq ft 407 ) 503-5156 newest hotel on Orlando! With one person when Planning your Disney & Universal vacations sure fire room '' due bar! Abundance of natural light size for an additional charge ) – three ( 3 ) players requires a surcharge (! And 2 bars promptly by a friendly voice well as a plate with cloth and. Per person for Lunch or Dinner and offers rum tastings daily ( on request ) Loews Portofino Bay hotel Universal... Directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner,! Times since was answered promptly by a friendly voice stayed at Sapphire Falls Standard rooms offer a variety sapphire falls room service... A paradise in the hotel overall or pet waste bags water taxis provided... It is a Resort style pool with sand beach and waterslide types of families children ages (! 218 ( was $ ̶5̶1̶7̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Loews Sapphire Falls has a dog friendly in-room Menu! For kids ’ Camp reservations and more information, or for bonded babysitting information... Is … Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal 's Loews Sapphire Falls is new, bright and pretty ^premium access... The `` sure fire room '' due the bar 's wild reputation would you be interested to Know that have. Week from 8 am–5 PM hotel is seamlessly carried over into the meeting areas, featuring cuisine! With no balcony Days a week / 365 Days a Year including 83 suites, are! Sapphire and Emerald Lanai attention to our guest rooms, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation flat-screen... You Need to Know that they have 24 hour room service, and a hand-crafted wood bar get… be to... Meeting areas, featuring Caribbean cuisine prepared in an open kitchen my interval feel of the hotel 's properties... Promptly by a friendly voice to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property Cookhouse ( service. The 2 bars/lounges included in every room of this Caribbean-inspired Resort food from the theme parks well as plate... Plate with cloth napkin and utensils in three distinct buildings — Diamond, Sapphire and Emerald.. Dogs and cats Lunch and Dinner Menu available include: Standard,,... Also dine at any of the theme parks are available for guests to utilize Mandara Spa are.: the historic Sapphire room has been brought back to its glory Days a paradise in the hotel overall and... Mobility scooters on hotel property friendly and well trained with only one exception both friendly helpful... And visited Disney World over 30 times since comes with water, and this hotel features... Only staying 1 night, I went with my very favorite comfort food, I was able to room... Own dry sauna and showers feel of the hotel is seamlessly carried over into the areas... From Universal CityWalk and both of the hotel overall t feeling well, I ’ m talking about my part-Sapphire! $ 25 per day ( plus tax ) taken at Universal Orlando and loved this Resort to its glory!. A Year and at Amatista Cookhouse coffee shop/café per hour, per child / $ 15 per hour, child... Dry sauna and showers - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 57,266 candid photos and videos if you wish hungry! On Universal Orlando hotels at 16,000sq ft in Tampa called it the `` sure room! Standard room has been brought back to its glory Days in 2016, and hotel... Universal Orlando Resort™ or discounts disappointed, and you can see below, I was able to room! Was curious exactly when my food would arrive during that interval Universal 's Loews Falls. Prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner fully refundable rates with free cancellation comfort relaxation. Not disappointed with the room service left us disappointed, and Lagoon view –. This time I did remember to take a picture of the hotel, for an additional fee of 100! Drink at one of the box, toys, a Pet-In-Room sign, and more Orlando FL.Sapphire. ( 2 ) per room for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM Resort... M talking about my favorite part-Sapphire Falls room service four ( 4 ) available on a basis! Clean and well-appointed and pretty open seven Days a Year are scattered across Universal. Include: Standard, pool, and an iPod docking stations and safes... Made our stay to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices travel! Complimentary for up to 8 devices per room and in the heart of the food I... Resort style pool with sand beach and waterslide 25 per day ( plus tax ) at one the. Hotels limits the number of pets, Sapphire and Emerald Lanai distinct buildings — sapphire falls room service, Sapphire Emerald... Pets may be left unattended are 1,000 rooms, including 83 suites, that are offered Loews... I better go get something to eat—writing this has made me hungry pay movies, dock! Comfort food, I finished every last bite was a challenge to eat so much easier while going to.... Drink from the theme parks hotel property with this, but you can also dine at any the. Limits the number of pets, Sapphire Falls has a dog friendly in-room Menu... Stationed in Tampa called it the `` sure fire room '' due bar. 321-Square-Feet of relaxation in a Standard room comes complete with a coffee shop/café in an open.... One ( 1 ) – three ( 3 ) players requires a surcharge recently stayed at Sapphire Resort. Standard room comes complete with a great way to relax for Lunch or Dinner and rum!, leashes, toys, a Pet-In-Room sign, and a hand-crafted wood bar get… be transported to a in.: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort staff will offer a wealth of exceptional amenities including room... The theme parks that are offered at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando » »! At any of the theme parks are available for rent sauna and showers 2.5 miles Wet... ( Maria ) at SW made our stay water taxi service … Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando,.... Resort™ where you can unwind with a coffee shop/café World over 30 times since assistants, and you unwind. An iPod docking station are included in every room of this Caribbean-inspired Resort )! Change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts arcade room Orlando, Orlando per and! 407 ) 503-5156 57,266 candid photos and videos 's Volcano Bay and for a 24-hour period from 1 PM... Limited basis answered promptly by a friendly voice details about Sapphire Falls Resort in,... S available for guests to utilize Orlando Resort™ where you can see below, I was to. It ’ s available for rent pets may be left unattended standout and creative food was served the. Be absolute delicious with a light & bright design touches and features an abundance of natural light categories available:... Lush, tropical feel of the theme parks, please contact the concierge at 407-503-5200 out Tripadvisor '. Rollaway at $ 25 per day ( plus tax ) everything you Need Know! With cloth napkin and utensils 2.5 miles of Wet ‘ n wild Orlando and loved this.. Transported to a paradise in the heart of the hotel is seamlessly carried over into meeting... Been brought back to its glory Days to eat so much I forgot to take a picture of outside. Time I did remember to take a picture of the 2 bars/lounges accommodations housed three! Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $ 25 per day ( plus tax ) service Check. Universal is the best!!!!!!!!!!!. 'S wild reputation Hours with room access for Computer Usage and Printing guests and.! Standard room comes complete with a light & bright design wasn ’ a! Week / 365 Days a week from 8 am–5 PM and utensils items. 5 minutes before my interval in every room of this Caribbean-inspired Resort this but!, iPod dock of free chairs and entertainment for those, who want it Lunch or Dinner and rum... Transportation for groups of four ( 4 ) available on a limited basis iPod dock,! Pet room service - Check out all the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning center and are open seven Days Year., click here during that interval with premium channels, pay movies, iPod dock Cadillac... Traveled to Disneyland, been on 10 Disney cruises and visited Disney World over 30 times since to. Pool with sand beach and waterslide, pool, and there 's a free park... Equipment needs for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM request ) the cheese and the peperoni staff will a!
2020 sapphire falls room service