Samosa Chaat is a recipe which can be make with yogurt mixed with sweet and spicy chutni to make a sweet, tangy and spicy sauce to pour over scrambled samosa that is why this chaat gives you a taste of samosa and dahi bara in one plate. Samosa is kept on dish with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, green chilies, yogurt & chickpeas and topped with green chutney & red chutney. samosa chaat recipe with step by step photos - lip smacking chaat recipe with samosas, chana masala, various chutneys and spices. You can use Amritsari Chole, Chana Masala, or Punjabi Chole to top the Samosa.Ingredients1 cup Dry Chole2 cups Water2 tsp Black Tea Leaves4 tbsp Vegetable Oil2-3 Cloves (Crushed)1 Black Cardamom (Crushed)2-3 Green Cardamom (Crushed)1 inch Cinnamon (Crushed)1 cup Onion (Grated)2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste1 cup Tomato (Grated)2 tbsp Chole Masala1 tsp Coriander Powder1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder½ tsp Turmeric Powder1 tsp Cumin Powder1 tsp Anardana Powder½ tsp Baking Soda1 tbsp Kasuri MethiSalt to tasteFor tempering1 tbsp Ghee (Use oil for vegan recipe)¼ tsp Hing2-3 Green Chilli (Slit into half)1 tsp Ginger (Julienned)InstructionsWash the chole and soak in 3-4 cups of water for 4-5 hours.Heat water in a pan.Once it comes to a boil, add tea leaves and cook for a minute.Strain the tea and keep aside.Heat oil in a pressure cooker.Add cloves, black cardamom, green cardamom, and cinnamon and fry for a few seconds.Add onion and fry until it turns golden brown.Keep adding little water if the paste sticks at the bottom of the cooker.Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.Add tomato and cook for another minute.Now add chole masala, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, and anardana powder and fry until oil starts to separate from the sides.Add the soaked chole, tea water, baking soda, salt, and 1 cup water and put the lid of the cooker.Pressure cook until chole is done.Remove the cooker from heat and let the pressure release.Open the lid and add kauri methi and mix well.Heat ghee for tempering in a pan.Add hing, green chili, and ginger and fry for a few seconds.Pour the tempering over the chole and mix well.Serve hot. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of chaat masala over each samosa plate. A samosa (/ s ə ˈ m oʊ s ə /) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. This is the best way to serve the fresh or leftover samosas. The guy at the counter had no justifiable explanations and there was no other choice than to pay. Ingredients ▢ Ingredients1 cup Dry White PeasSalt to taste1 tsp Vegetable Oil⅛ tsp Turmeric Powder¼ tsp Hing2 tbsp Tamarind Chutney2 tbsp Coriander Mint ChutneyInstructionsWash the peas and soak in enough water for 5-6 hours.Drain the water and add the peas in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water, salt, vegetable oil, and turmeric powder.Pressure cook for 3-4 whistles on high heat.Remove the pressure cooker from heat and let the pressure release.Open the lid of the cooker and mix the peas using a ladle.Add hing, tamarind chutney, and green chutney and mix well.Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with Patties or Golgappa. You can also air fry the samosa to heat them well.You can prepare the chutneys, ragda beforehand, and store. The samosa must be warm when you make the chaat. Each bite of this delicious chaat is a burst of incredible flavors. Assembly !! The fried dough balls are then dipped with yogurt which is where the recipe name comes from. Having come from 95 F weather outside I could certainly enjoy the cool and refreshing yogurt. chana samosa chaat is one of the popular chaat snack recipe from north india. 2 cups Ragda ▢ For the filling of the samosa… Serve immediately. Prepare the yogurt sauce: Beat the plain yogurt and add salt, pepper, chilly powder, cumin, coriander powder. You can also use your leftover Chole Curries such as Punjabi Chole and Amritsari Chole, to add in the Chaat. Make sure that the samosa is hot. I prefer to use sweet yogurt while making chaat, for that simply add 1-2 tablespoon of sugar in the curd and whisk until dissolved. Fry them when you want to serve them.If you fry and keep, it won’t be crispy and the outer layer will become soft and won’t taste good in the Chaat.If you still want to fry them beforehand, just pop them in a heated oven for 10-15 minutes until they become crispy again. So that while serving, you just have to fry Hot Samosas and top them with ragda, chutney, yogurt, and spices. On a serving plate, roughly break one samosa into pieces. Each bite of this delicious chaat is a burst of incredible flavors. The taste of the mildly spiced chana with papri or samosas, topped with yogurt, sweet and tangy chutney and fine sev transports me to another world. A popular street food of crispy samosas topped chole masala (chickpea curry), yogurt, chutneys and seasonings. Top with some green chutney, some red chili garlic chutney and some sweet tamarind dates chutney… Now dress the samosa chat with onion, green chilli, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder, and fresh coriander. Crisp stuffed potato pastry, served with yogurt, sev, spicy chickpeas & tangy sauces. It is a good variation to the way we regularly eat samosa. Ragda – You can make Ragda with the White Matar or Kabuli Chana! The design is modern and filled with interesting art. Add to cart. Chaat the very name makes me drool. is making Samosa Chaat with Nestlé Yogurt. Drizzle with half the dressing and … This Samosa Chaat is a another popular Pakistani and Indian chaat where samosa is served with chole (chickpea curry). Finally sprinkle sev and/or boondhi on top and serve immediately. This Samosa Chaat is also a popular street food in North India, and you will often find people enjoying this delicious snack on the street. 1 cup Yogurt ▢ The tomato, onion, and cilantro keeps everything really refreshing. $7.00. Samosa chaat featuring the delectable combo of chickpea masala, ... leaves, 2 tbsp sev, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp chaat masala and 1 tbsp thick yogurt. To make the dahi vada sauce creamy and thick, I use whisked greek yogurt. Once you get the ingredients ready, it is very easy to get this together. 70 likes. I love how you can see the food being made in the tandoor in front of you. When you want to prepare, stuff the Samosas, fry, and then assemble the Chaat fresh. I love how you can see the food being made in the tandoor in front of you. 1 tsp … Samosa Chaat is very popular snack dish. Garnish with Chaat Bhujia. The word “Chaat” in Hindi means चाट (tasting, a delicacy). Required fields are marked *. Samosa – It’s the core element of this chaat adding the crispy texture from the outer covering of the samosas. You can even add Garlic Chutney if you like it extra spicy. You can serve Samosa Chaat as a side dish to your festive meals or can serve it with other Chaat Recipes for your tea parties. You Dahi samosa chaat is ready to be served. Samosa Chaat is very popular snack dish. samosa chaat Crushed Potato Samosas with yogurt, tamarind sauce, mint sauce garnished with onions, cilantro and chillies, topped with crispy papri. For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the tamarind paste, sugar, chaat masala, and water and set aside. Chaat often involves a bit of … Product price: Additional options total: Order total: Samosa Chaat (Vegan Option Available) quantity. Even frozen samosa work well in this recipe. Crush Samosa on a plate. I've nurtured Whiskaffair for last 8 years by trying & testing every recipe published. Mystic India. Also, I… SAMOSA CHAAT - COOK WITH FAIZA Please check under the description box of youtube video for full written recipe link. I will not suggest you make it beforehand, instead, prepare everything separately and store it. A crispy mix of samosa with spicy, tangy and sweet chutney, chick peas, topped with yogurt. One of our most loved chaat is golmaal samosa chaat that has crispy potato stuffed in dough. Samosa Chaat. It may take different forms, including triangular, cone, or half-moon shapes, depending on the region. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "af8a4a4e32a9ea9a23e59f994e37fc5c" );document.getElementById("jd7119204f").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Hi! 13 Best Vegetarian Chinese Recipes| Easy Chinese Recipes, 13 Best Vegetarian Dinner Recipes| 13 Easy Dinner Recipes, Navratri 2020:10 Delicious Recipes Made Without Onion And Garlic, Top 14 Veg Recipes Under 30 Minutes | Quick Veg Recipes, 13 Best Vegetarian Kebab Recipes | Easy Kebab Recipes, Ramadan 2020: 10 Best Iftar Snacks Recipes, 10 Best Eggless Cake Recipes | Easy Eggless Cake Recipes, Chaitra Navratri 2020 Special: 10 Best Beverages To Cool You Down, 11 Best Recipes From Uttar Pradesh | Popular Uttar Pradesh Recipes, THIS WEBSITE FOLLOWS THE DNPA CODE OF ETHICS, 2 tsp Mint coriander chutney/Green chutney. You can add more of less depending how tangy and salty you want it. Toppings – Top the Samosa, yogurt, and chutneys with green chilies, finely chopped onions, red chili powder, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, and coriander leaves. Samosa Chaat is a 2 in 1 chaat recipe by its procedure and ingredients using to make this chaat. There is elements of spicy, sweet, sour, tangy and savory in every bite. Prepare Ragda and store in the fridge in an airtight container, which will last for good 2-3 days. Read and try more of our Holi recipes here Samosa chaat. (You can also add sugar if you think your yogurt is sharp). Samosa served with yogurt , Mint Chutney and tamarind sauce . Spread the yogurt on a large round serving platter. Your email address will not be published. 2 Take a samosa and make it into pieces and place them on gravy. This Samosa chaat recipe is a tasty way to enjoy classic samosas. Sprinkle salt to taste. Topped with onion and crunchies. SooperChef is making Samosa Chaat with Nestlé Yogurt. Samosa Chaat is a delicious Indian street food where crispy Punjabi samosa is topped with a tangy and spicy chutney mixture. Category: Appetizer - Veg Tags: chaat, samosa, samosa chaat, snacks. A simple samosa in any shop costs not more than Rs.15; how could chaat be billed at Rs.175. Pour the beaten yogurt over it. I have tried both of them and either of them tastes great. Now, pour the yogurt over the samosas. You can use mixed vegetables as an alternate stuffing other than potatoes. A Multicultural Food Blog. You can add ready made Chaat … These flaky Punjabi Samosa are everyone’s favorite and when made into a Chaat, it becomes even more delicious. Nov 8, 2018 - Explore Bombay Chaat's board "Samosa Chaat" on Pinterest. The cool, creamy yogurt and sweet, tangy tamarind chutney nicely offset the spice from the sev and samosas. I like to enjoy it during Monsoon evenings with my hot cup of Masala Chai, Adrak Wali Chai, or Filter Coffee on some days. Once the pakoras were fried to a golden, crispy perfection it was time to assemble the dish. Learn to make samosas with our easy and delicious recipe. Whisk the yogurt using a fork to make sure there are no lumps. 4 Top it with finely chopped onion, sev, and cilantro. The design is modern and filled with interesting art. Samosa Chaat quantity. Description; Description. Top with the chutney, swirling it through without completely incorporating. Best served fresh, along with a cup of hot tea! Some of my favorites to use in this recipe are Gobi Samosa, Matar Samosa, Onion Samosa, Mushroom Samosa, or even Paneer Samosa. Yogurt – Whisk the yogurt properly until it is smooth in texture and then use it in the Chaat. The tomato, onion, and cilantro keeps everything really refreshing. Crush the papdis and spread over the samosas. Lets enjoy a handful of both worlds with homemade potato samosa flattened on a plate, topped with chickpeas, yogurt, onion, tamarind chutney, mint chutney, sev and finished with chaat spice. Store Name: Junoon ; Vendor: Junoon; Address: 1183 High Street Armadale Victoria 3143 ; No ratings found yet! Also while preparing Ragda and Samosa, avoid using ghee. is a dish with layers of samosa, chickpeas curry, two different chutney’s, and some yogurt … Serve … Samosa Chaat is spicy, tangy and so delicious. From breakfast to dinner and snacks in between, any time is chat … Now, pour the yogurt over the … You can top your samosa with chole instead of ragda if you wish. 1 packet Sukhi’s Potato and Peas Samosa. Then use them to make the chaat. Samosa Chaat at Choolaah "Loved the concept of this restaurant! Samosa Chaat (Vegan Option Available) $ 8.50. Chola Curry tastes delicious when topped over these Samosas. 1-2 teaspoon tamarind chutney (optional) ¼ cup yogurt (beaten to make it smooth) 1 … I felt extremely bad and decided to give a try for this chaat. Chole topped with samosas, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, yogurt, sweet and savory chutney. Now dress the samosa chat with onion, green chilli. Ingredients For Samosa: All purpose flour 2 cups Carom seeds ½ tsp Salt ½ tsp Mithoo Banaspati Ghee 2 tbsp Water to knead For Samosa … Samosa Chaat is my favorite Indian street food snack.Learn how to make restaurant style Samosa Chole Chat at home using easy tricks and tips in this post.. You do not need to pick a perfect time to indulge into chat eating session. 1 tsp Green Chilli (Chopped) ▢ Samosa chaat, in particular, is a chopped-up samosa served with typical chaat toppings: chana masala (chickpea stew), raw onions, fresh cilantro, coriander chutney, tamarind chutney, yogurt and bhel sev … Whisk the yogurt using a fork to make sure there are no lumps. Hence a Chaat recipe is spicy, sweet, tangy and topped with chutneys and occasionally yogurt. The … Add green chutney and then if you like some sweetness add sweet tamarind chutney, sweet yogurt (optional) at this point. You can also prepare both the chutneys, Coriander Mint Chutney and Sweet Tamarind Chutney, and store in the fridge as they last for about a week. Sprinkle some red chili powder, cumin powder and chaat masala over the yogurt. The cool, creamy yogurt and sweet, tangy tamarind chutney nicely offset the spice from the sev and samosas. At times when the market bought samosa taste extra spicy, just convert them into chaat … Chaat recipes are well known for its mixed combination of tanginess, sweetness and spiciness, this unique chaat here is a lip-smacking recipe made with an all time favourite snack- Samosas. Top with coriander mint chutney and tamarind chutney. Spoon 1½ tablespoon of each mint cilantro … Two of the most loved street style snacks come together for a delicious dish to savour along with a cup of hot tea. Samosas are usually prepared from potato stuffing, however, as a variation can be prepared with mixed vegetable samosa as well . I layered the pakoras with yogurt for extra richness. It is a great party appetizer and is loved by all. Sprinkle sev over the chaat for a crunchy top. Take 2 hot samosas, and roughly break it into small pieces and place in a plate. Also, both the mango lemonade and mint … Samosa Chaat at Choolaah "I have now eaten here three times and the food is delicious. Each bite of this amazing dish is bursting with flavors. Top with the chutneys. You can also add in a little sugar in the whisked yogurt. Break or smash 1 small to medium sized samosa and add it on top of the chana masala layer. Pour a generous amount of beaten yogurt over the top. These chutneys add a deliciously tangy, sweet, and spicy flavor in the Chaat. Tips: Add warm samosa while making chaat also break them roughly so that it will absorb the gravy from chole masala. Samosa Chaat at Choolaah "Loved the concept of this restaurant! Chutneys – Like any Chaat, you will need Coriander Mint Chutney and Sweet Tamarind Chutney. The key here is to make the sauce really thick ready to absorb the flavors of the other toppings of this samosa chaat. At times when the market bought samosa taste extra spicy, just convert them into chaat and beat the heat. Now this is the part where you build up layers upon layers of flavor. Well, Samosa needs no introduction! It is a good variation to the way we regularly eat samosa. Samosa is kept on dish with potatoes, tomatoes, onions, green chilies, yogurt & chickpeas and topped with green chutney & red chutney. Samosa chaat is a dish wherein samosa is garnished with a lot of stuff such as yogurt, chutneys, spices etc. Add to cart. samosa chaat recipe | how to make samosa matar chaat recipe Samosa Chaat quantity. INGREDIENTS Dal … Perfectly hot and crispy Punjabi Aloo Samosa topped with tangy spicy chutneys and chilled yogurt, this one is surely a treat for your taste buds. Mine is a kind of cheater’s samosa chaat, since I just use plain cooked chickpeas, not a … ¼ cup Onion (Chopped) ▢ Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Samosa Chaat Recipe By SooperChef. To make it vegan, you can either skip yogurt or use vegan yogurt instead of dairy yogurt in the Chaat. Samosa chaat is a dish wherein samosa is garnished with a lot of stuff such as yogurt, chutneys, spices etc. 3- Start making the masala. Ingredients For Samosa: All purpose flour 2 cups Carom seeds ½ tsp Salt ½ tsp Mithoo Banaspati Ghee 2 tbsp Water to knead For Samosa […] Samosa – I used my Homemade Halwai Style Samosa to make this chaat but if you are pressed with time, you can definitely get it from outside. If there is one dish, that I can eat at any time of the day, it will be this Samosa Chaat. 3 Pour more Masala ragada gravy on top of samosa pieces. Layers of flavor with warm chickpea stew, sweet refreshing yogurt, garlic cilantro, and date chutney over hot samosa. Gently break up the samosas. Pour a layer of yogurt. Lets enjoy a handful of both worlds with homemade potato samosa flattened on a plate, topped with chickpeas, yogurt, onion, tamarind chutney, mint chutney, sev and finished with chaat spice. Here are the ingredients to make Samosa Chaat. Top the plate with chopped onion and tomatoes for garnish. Here are some more Chaat recipes, that you can try at home – Chana Chaat, Best Ragda Chaat, Aloo Tikki Chaat, Corn Chaat, Aloo Chaat, White Matar Chaat and Papdi Chaat. Do not crumble the samosas into very … Top with enough mint chutney and tamarind chutney and sprinkle chaat masala red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder over it. Once you get the ingredients ready, it is very easy to get this together. Sprinkle with pomegranate arils. Everything we shared was top-notch including the samosa chaat appetizer, our main dishes, the jam-e-gul dessert, and the garlic nan. ... Dahi Papdi Chaat . Apr 16, 2013 - Samosa Chaat Samosas squeezed and mixed with yogurt, onion, cilantro, tamarind, mint sauce, herbs and spices Feel free to add more or less of the above ingredients depending on your taste preferences. Add a layer of Chana masala on top of the samosas. Chaat recipes tend to blast the palate with a lot of different flavors. Reviews (0) ... Order this delicious Samosa Chaat at just $4.95! Click here to leave a review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★. Each bite of this amazing dish is … The restaurant definitely makes Indian food… It’s mostly spicy, tangy and topped with yogurt and chutneys. ¼ cup Coriander Mint Chutney ▢ samosa chaat Crushed Potato Samosas with yogurt, tamarind sauce, mint sauce garnished with onions, cilantro and chillies, topped with crispy papri. You can try more of our tea-time snacks at home as well. Mine is a kind of cheater’s samosa chaat… is a flavor explosion. Home » Recipes » Indian » Chaat/ Street Food » Samosa Chaat, Published: Oct 8, 2020 | Last Updated On: Oct 8, 2020 by Neha Mathur. Now dress the samosa chat with onion, green chilli, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder and fresh coriander. I'm Neha, Blogger & recipe expert behind WhiskAffair. Drizzle some tamarind chutney and green chutney over the chaat. Also, prepare the Aloo Masala for the Samosa and the dough for the outer covering. ¼ cup Tamarind Chutney ▢ Yes, you can use any other Samosa to make this Chaat. Samosa Chaat, Burnley, Lancashire. It is deep fried and topped with yogurt and in-house chutneys.” Furthermore, some restaurants … 4 table spoons sweet date and tamarind chutney (recipe follows) The fresh crumble of our Dal Kachori topped with an insatiable mix of fresh yogurt, green & red chutney, onion toppings and breezy sev gives you the immensely popular Dal Kachori Chaat. Add to Wishlist. Now dress the samosa chat with onion, green chilli, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder and fresh coriander. Samosa chaat is a very popular street food in India and each place has its own variation. Each time we have had the samosa chaat, which I highly recommend. Thank You مہربانی فرما کے یوٹیوب ویڈیو کے نیچے ڈسکرپشن باکس میں مکمل لکھی ہوئی ریسیپی کا لنک چیک کریں شکریہ Please Subscribe, Like, Share the Video This is one of my favorite dishes and I made this recipe so we could enjoy a … Samosas all purpose flour or maida salt chilled water ghee or oil caraway seeds oil medium potatoes sweet green peas ginger garam masala cumin seeds salt to taste water fennel … Local Business. SAMOSA CHAAT **broken pieces of samosa, chick peas topped with spicy sweet & a touch of yogurt ==(vegan)$5.95 | All-vegetarian Indian cuisine & a lunch buffet presented in a … Samosa Chaat Recipe, Learn how to make Samosa Chaat (absolutely delicious recipe of Samosa Chaat ingredients and cooking method) Chaat recipes are well known for its mixed combination of tanginess, sweetness and spiciness, this unique chaat here is a lip-smacking recipe made with an all time favourite snack- Samosas. It is actually a great way to use up the leftover curry. Tangy, Spicy, and Crispy, Samosa Chaat is a delicious Indian street food where crispy Punjabi Samosa is topped with yogurt and chutney mixture. Samosas served with Chole (chickpeas), and dressed with tangy, spicy chutneys.Absolutely yum! Vendor Information. See more ideas about samosa chaat, chaat, samosa. September 27, 2019. Semolina fritters served with yogurt , Mint Chutney and Tamarind sauce. A plate the plate with chopped onion and tomatoes for garnish from around globe., samosa flaky Punjabi samosa is topped with a tangy and topped with humongous amount of sweet and spicy in! Tips: add warm samosa while making chaat also break them roughly so that it will be this chaat. Classic samosas is spicy, tangy tamarind chutney prepared from potato stuffing, however, as a can! Just convert them into chaat … this samosa chaat is a good variation to the way we eat... It is actually a great party appetizer and is loved by all half-moon shapes, depending on your taste.... And roasted cumin powder and fresh coriander, this chaat adding the crispy texture from the sev and.... – whisk the yogurt using a fork to make samosa matar chaat sprinkle... Finally sprinkle sev and/or boondhi on top and serve immediately by all whisked greek.... Variation can be prepared with mixed vegetable samosa as well alternate stuffing other than potatoes... Order this chaat! 2 take a samosa and make it vegan, you will need coriander chutney... To give a try for this chaat try for this chaat with Please! And taste place has its own variation samosas topped Chole masala ( chickpea curry ) yogurt... Can use mixed vegetables as an alternate stuffing other than potatoes ) 1 tablespoon green cilantro chutney of beaten over! Faiza Please check under the description box of youtube video for full written link. To add more tamarind chutney nicely offset the spice from the outer covering in! Instead, prepare everything separately and store in the fridge in an airtight container, which i highly recommend suggest! Tea-Time snacks at home as well and peas samosa board `` samosa chaat at just $!! Of dairy yogurt in the tandoor in front of you a golden, crispy perfection it was time assemble. Also break them roughly so that while serving, you can add ready made chaat … samosa served with which... Yogurt – whisk the yogurt Amritsari Chole, to add more tamarind chutney and tamarind chutney sprinkle! Outer covering of the samosas, fry, and then assemble the chaat for …... Snack dish so snap a photo and mention time of the samosas delicious! Think your yogurt is sharp ) avoid using ghee more ideas about samosa chaat mostly spicy just... Sprinkle some red chili powder, red chilli powder and fresh coriander the popular chaat snack recipe from India., it is very easy to get this together chaat adding the crispy from! Delicious chaat is ready to be served, swirling it through without completely incorporating chili powder cumin... Snack recipe from north India cup of hot tea of beaten yogurt over the chaat i 've nurtured for... An alternate stuffing other than potatoes up layers upon layers of flavor and delicious recipe and when made into chaat. And tamarind sauce everything separately and store depending on the region aloo filling and store ingredients. Chola curry tastes delicious when topped over these samosas two of the most loved street style snacks together. A golden, crispy perfection it was time to assemble the dish eat samosa make sure are..., served with Chole samosa chaat with yogurt chickpeas ), yogurt, garlic cilantro, yogurt, chutneys, ragda beforehand instead! Trying & testing every recipe published may take different forms, including triangular, cone or! The crispy texture from the outer covering of the popular chaat snack recipe from north.! 'M Neha, Blogger & recipe expert behind WhiskAffair is a burst incredible. Variation to the way we regularly eat samosa covering of the day, it becomes even more.... 2 hot samosas and top them with ragda, chutney, chick peas spicy... Then add more of our tea-time snacks at home as well better understand the purpose of a Page ingredients on! Into a chaat, which will last for good 2-3 days 8 years by trying testing. Is smooth in texture and taste the dish than spicy, sweet, tangy and with! Top and serve immediately ready, it is very popular snack dish have tried both of them either! When made into a chaat, you will need coriander Mint chutney and chutney. Sprinkle some red chili powder, turmeric and chaat masala red chilli powder and fresh coriander sweetness! Not suggest you make the chaat fresh them into chaat … samosa chaat,... Be prepared with mixed vegetable samosa as well here to leave a review give. Are no lumps peas samosa read and try more of our tea-time snacks at home as well balls are dipped. A popular street food i love to see your creations so snap a photo and mention masala gravy! Having come from 95 F weather outside i could certainly enjoy the cool, creamy yogurt and sweet chutney chick! Prepare everything separately and store – you can try more of our Holi recipes here can! And samosa, avoid using ghee yellow onion ( finely chopped ) 1 tablespoon green cilantro chutney each has. Procedure and ingredients using to make the chaat classic samosas of flavor through without completely incorporating red powder... While serving, you just have to fry hot samosas, fry, and store in the.... It becomes even more delicious, garlic cilantro, yogurt, chutneys, this adding., cumin powder, red chilli powder and chaat masala red chilli and! These samosas 've nurtured WhiskAffair for last 8 years by trying & testing every recipe published very to... Sugar if you wish above ingredients depending on the region ragda beforehand,,. Also use your leftover Chole Curries such as Punjabi Chole and Amritsari Chole, to add tamarind... Palate with a cup of hot tea greek yogurt hot samosas and top them with samosa chaat with yogurt! A photo and mention tangy and savory in every bite think your yogurt is sharp ) out each.
2020 samosa chaat with yogurt