If you have the slightest doubt concerning the condition of your iron, contact the Service Centre.• Always unplug your iron before leaving it, cleaning it or filling it with water (unless it is a model that has a removable water tank). ).• Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads. Wait few seconds between each use.• The temperature button must be placed on Steam area (between 2 dots and MAX).• Use steam only when the iron is hot (the light must be off). Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it.The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. If ever left unattended accidentally, the iron will automatically turn off. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through. The Rowenta 1800 Watt Steamforce DW9280 is not only is it the best steam iron for clothes and home use, but it also holds first place as the top-performing quilting & sewing iron, as well as the best Rowenta iron!. This may be due to the use of chemical descaling agents or additives in the water for ironing. The soleplate is sticking to my garments. The soleplate of my iron is giving off a yellowish colour that is staining my clothes. rowenta steamforce steam iron: power and performance with ultimate precision The state of the art steam iron from Rowenta. We have 2 Rowenta DW9280 manuals available for free PDF download: Manual, Instructions For Use Manual . The anti-drip function prevents water from dripping and staining your garments during ironing. Steam, water and scale deposits will leave the steam chamber through the steam holes and the iron will be clean.At the end of the operation, push the anti-calc valve back into position. Cancel. The self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre. Concentrated shot of steam at the top of the pointy tip for extreme precision. White powder or grit is coming out of the steam outlet. The Rowenta DW9230 Steamforce is a pricey steam iron that's equipped with a powerful steam boost, which should help you remove deep creases with ease. So, it can be tiresome on the wrist for users who iron for long periods of time. Do not use your appliance. You are filling the tank with the "Dry/Steam" control set to Steam – it needs to be in the "Dry" position. The Rowenta DW9280 is an 1800-watt steam iron that uses SteamForce Technology to quickly and effectively remove any kind of wrinkle from almost any type of fabric! Excellent detailed ironing results are ensured. STEAM IRONS. This system prevents the soleplate from clogging. Concentrated shot of steam at the top of the soleplate tip. This is probably crystallized calcium chlorohypochlorite. What is the vertical steam function used for? Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. Please contact the service centre. What is the right temperature for my clothes? The Good Housekeeping Institute tests the best steam irons, including the Rowenta Steamforce DW9230. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Fill it up with the quantity indicated in the instructions for use and push spray button several times to fill the system complete. The anti-calc collector is a scale collector which automatically collects the scale which forms inside your iron. Rowenta - Steam iron user manuals. It makes it effortless to remove wrinkles in record time, with easy-to-use controls and adjustable steam settings to accommodate all kinds of garments and home linens. Ideal for delicates, perfect for garment protection. Regularly check the water level to ensure that there is always enough. Rowenta DW9280 Digital Display Steam Iron, Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1800-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue. When storing, please remove as much water as possible and store in an upright position. Find more detailed information in the Warranty section of the website. If it has not been used for a long time (for example several weeks), use it over the sink for a few minutes to remove any residue that could stain your laundry. There could be several reasons for this:• You are not using the right type of water (Refer to the FAQ "What water should I use for ironing? Item model number: DW9280. * Rowenta Steamforce puts ultimate ironing power into the palm of your hand. Never use any descaling agent or vinegar when rinsing the boiler: they could damage it.• Self-cleaning: heat the iron, unplug it, remove the anti-calc valve and spray the iron over the sink.• Cleaning the anti-calc valve: Remove the antiscale valve and soak the valve in a cup of white vinegar or plain lemon juice for 4 hours. The Rowenta steamforce iron DW9280 is a made in Germany professional-quality iron ideal for those who are in the business of frequently pressing clothes for example a home with lots of school children, house wives, house keepers, laundry service providers, fashion designers or tailors etc. If you want to use starch, simply spray it on the reverse side of the garment, so that there is no contact between the soleplate and the starch. Rowenta Steam Force DW9230 Steam Iron Efficiency and precision. Wait few seconds between each use. Its active coating eliminates fibres and impurities that often become stuck to the plate and end up reducing its glide. Please clean the Iron's surface. Set the variable steam control to Dry and set the temperature to suit the type of material (care points •, ••, •••). If that hasn't resolved the problem, it may be that your iron needs repair. When heating your iron for the first time, you may notice a small amount of odour and smoke, this is simply the engineering residues from the manufacturing process burning off. Four good tips:After use, empty the tank, close the steam control, set the thermostat to minimum and stand the iron upright or place it on the base (depending on model).Cleaning:Use a damp soft cloth to wipe your iron and never use cleaners or solvents.If your iron has an auto-clean function, refer to the instruction manual before using it.Tips:• Always use untreated water in your iron. Some residues could also been present in the steam chamber or on the soleplate; use the self cleaning function (Depending model). If the auto-off light blinks, you must disengage the auto-off function. The auto stop function has been activated (depending on model). Do not use your appliance. This is for anyone looking for unrivaled steam output from a steam iron, the Rowenta 1800 Watt is hard to beat. This is done by gently shaking the iron which will allow the iron to reheat. Our line of German-engineered Steam Irons will smooth away the toughest wrinkles from your cottons, linens and delicate silks in a single pass. This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger.To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position.• Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand.• Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom.As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases.Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone. Ready temp system with LED display indicates when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature according to the selected fabric. If that hasn't resolved the problem, it may be that your iron needs repair. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature.If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre.Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. It is normal for the thermostat to turn on and off. For about half the price, the Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron provides many of the same helpful features as the pricier DW9280 model. What should I do? This Made in Germany DW9280 Steam Force iron has a steam force technology, a new pump injection technology that forces steam into … How to use the self-cleaning function of my iron? Please go to the “Accessories” section of the website to easily find whatever you need for your product. Set the variable steam control to Dry and set the temperature to suit the type of material (care points •, ••, •••). This revolutionary Steamforce iron is equipped with a state of the art injection system. I don’t do product reviews very often, but I believe that when I find a product (like my InstantPot ) that just blows my expectations out of the water, I just have to share with you. The anti-drip system helps prevent spitting and leaking when thermostat is on a low setting. • Empty the water and remove the valve, holding it by the top. How can I avoid scratching the soleplate of my iron? The internal parts may make metallic noises with the change in temperature. When you look on your iron's thermostat dial you will notice that the 2 dot and 3 dot settings have a shaded background, this indicates that the iron will produce steam when the dial is set inside this shaded area. Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance, Concentrated Steam boost at tip of soleplate, Integrated anti-scale and Anti-scale setting. Some laundry starches and synthetic fibres may stick to the surface of the iron. Find the instructions for use of your Rowenta products, Sign up for the Rowenta newsletterStayconnected, Cancel It indicates the thermostat is working and your soleplate is being maintained at the desired temperature. After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. Some laundry starches and synthetic fibres may stick to the surface of the iron. Choose your product range by clicking on the visual or enter the name or the reference of your Rowenta product in the search engine. water tank to reduce number of re-fills while ironing. • Don't use the Boost steam button intensively. Unique patented Microsteam400 Profile soleplate technology with 400 micro holes for perfect steam coverage and Stainless steel soleplate with non-stick exterior for durable, smooth and scratch free surface. How to use the self-cleaning function of my iron? Motion sensor smart electronic technology which stops variable steam when the iron is not moving, even when left on horizontal position, conserving water and electricity. What is the anti-calc collector (depending on model)? 3 possible causes:• There is no power in the mains socket: check that the plug is properly connected, or try to plug the iron into a different socket.• Temperature control set too low: set the temperature control to a higher temperature.• The automatic electronic cut-out* is active: move your iron. Profiled tip for easy and precise access to difficult areas. These are harmless and will quickly disappear. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature.If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre.Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. It is essential to select the right ironing temperature. No, you must always unplug the iron before filling it. • Put the valve into a glass of lemon juice (or white vinegar) for 4 hours. Yes and you do not need to fill the tank with water. Check the following points:• The tank is empty or almost empty: add more water.• The selected temperature is too low and does not allow steam to be produced: set the thermostat to the steam zone (between 2 dots and MAX).• If your iron has a Dry/Steam control: set it to the Steam position.• Scale has built up in your iron: descale it.• Your iron has an intelligent system (a moving sensor) which temporarily stops steam being released when the iron is not moving, even when it is placed horizontally. Regularly check the water level to ensure that there is always enough. The soleplate of my iron is giving off a yellowish colour that is staining my clothes. The handheld iron’s integrated electronic steam pump delivers a substantial burst of vertical steam (up to 210g) and pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump), ensuring fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of … This German-made iron has a stainless steel, non-stick and scratch resistant soleplate with 400 steam holes that push up to 30% more steam into your garments. Features Rowenta DW9280. The anti-calc collector is a scale collector which automatically collects the scale which forms inside your iron. There is not enough water in the tank. The handheld iron’s integrated electronic steam pump delivers a substantial burst of vertical steam (up to 210g) and pushes up to 30% more steam into material (compared to steam irons with no pump), ensuring fast, effective removal of wrinkles from all types of fabrics. Confirm The iron is automatically put on standby mode when left unattended: after 8 minutes when left on its heel, and after 30 seconds when left resting on its soleplate or side. The “supersteam” or "turbo" function is not working. Power through the toughest of creases with the Rowenta's Steamforce iron. How do I prevent the steam holes of my iron from clogging up? Water flows from the soleplate when the iron is stored or when it is cooling off. How do I use it? If you have the slightest doubt concerning the condition of your iron, contact the Service Centre.• Always unplug your iron before leaving it, cleaning it or filling it with water (unless it is a model that has a removable water tank). Profiled tip for easy and precise access to difficult to reach areas like narrow edges, seams and collars. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself, instead, take it to an approved repair centre. With cutting-edge features and smart technology such as an active motion sensor and LED temperature display, Rowenta Steamforce delivers an optimized ironing experience with perfect results. When your iron is cold, you will also be able to use your vacuum to gently suction limescale and dirt that may have clogged the holes in the soleplate. How do I clean the anti-calc valve on my iron? You must take precautions so that using your iron is risk-free. What are the warranty conditions of my appliance? This may be due to the use of chemical descaling agents or additives in the water for ironing. It is not designed for the water to be removed completely. You are filling the tank with the "Dry/Steam" control set to Steam – it needs to be in the "Dry" position.Or, you have over-filled your iron – do not go beyond the "MAX" level on the tank. Ideal to get creases out of suits and other hanging garments, even curtains. Can I put my iron away right after ironing? Set the variable steam control to Dry and set the temperature to suit the type of material (care points •, ••, •••).At the end of your ironing session, we would suggest that once your iron has cooled down, you should wipe over the soleplate and around the steam holes to remove any burned fibers that may have started collecting around the steam holes. Four good tips:After use, empty the tank, close the steam control, set the thermostat to minimum and stand the iron upright or place it on the base (depending on model).Cleaning:Use a damp soft cloth to wipe your iron and never use cleaners or solvents.If your iron has an auto-clean function, refer to the instruction manual before using it.Tips:• Always use untreated water in your iron. Reaches narrow edges, seams and collars. Heavy – The Rowenta DW9280 Steamforce Iron is a pretty heavy steam iron for home use and has a weight of about 4 lbs compared to say, the Rowenta DW5080 Focus which only weighs about 3 lbs. How do I use it? Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your height. Why isn't my iron steaming when set on the one dot setting (depending on model)? For powerful steam and professional-quality results, turn to the Rowenta DW9280 SteamForce steam iron. Your iron generates a lot of steam; this steam is condensing on the board. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. A continuous steam output up to 35 g/min for great crease removal and a powerful 210 g/minute steam boost to perfectly smooth out stubborn creases, perfect for dry and thick fabrics, with help of the spray if necessary. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature. Find more detailed information in the Warranty section of the website. No, you must always unplug the iron before filling it. The built in pump injection system efficiently combines steam and power to deliver 30% more steam for professional ironing results on all types of fabrics. Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your height. Always set your iron to the 'No Steam' function before you start to fill. Your iron generates a lot of steam; this steam is condensing on the board. Come read my review and recommendation for yourself! Durability of soleplate / scratch resistance, Concentrated Steam boost at tip of soleplate, Integrated anti-scale and Anti-scale setting. Anti drip feature prevents from water stains on the fabric, even when ironing at low temperature. If your water is very hard, we recommend you use a mix of 50% untreated tap water and 50% distilled water.• Avoid placing your iron on sharp objects such as zip fasteners and metal buttons.• Do not put your iron down flat on rough surfaces. The thermostat dial contains international markers with dots corresponding to three ironing temperatures.Make sure that you use the right temperature for your clothes:• Marker with 1 dot for synthetic fabrics.• Marker with 2 dots for wool and silk.• Marker with 3 dots for cotton and linen. This Made in Germany DW9280 Steam Force iron has a steam force technology, a new pump injection technology that forces steam into the fabrics, pushing 30% more steam into the fabric. If safety is one of your main concerns, choose an iron that has an automatic cut-off function.Never leave a hot iron within reach of children or pets who risk knocking it over and injuring themselves.• Like any electrical appliance, never put your iron in water.• Do not use an iron that has fallen down or has a damaged power cord. All irons contain a thermostat light. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through. What is the vertical steam function used for? How do I prevent brown spots from the iron appearing on the clothing? What should I do? This steam generator iron comes with a 2700w power for high performance. Please check the following points:• The tank is empty or almost empty: add more water.• The selected temperature is too low to use this function: set the thermostat to the zone between 3 dots and MAX.The "supersteam" or "turbo" function should not be used intensively – wait a few seconds between pressing the button. If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. ").• You have used a starch type product on your laundry (Always spray to the reverse side of the fabric to be ironed and clean your iron afterwards).• Fibers from clothes have been trapped in the holes in the iron and have become carbonised.• The clothes have not been rinsed enough and there is detergent left on them or you have ironed a new item of clothing before washing it.• See the instructions for use to find out what type of water is appropriate and clean the soleplate from time to time with a damp sponge. Steam irons are delivering perfect ironing results by combining power, performance and precision that often become stuck to selected! Difficult areas such as narrow edges, seams and collars rowenta steamforce iron 'profiled ' design! Use this type of product in the Warranty section of the soleplate when I fill it up the... Its life span offers special shot of steam ; this steam is condensing on the one dot setting the the... Up a substantial burst of vertical steam feature clogging up from clogging up at Target be used.... That using your iron is not working a board that is staining my clothes a mist! W of power enables a fast heat-up time Hobbs Powersteam Ultra 3100 W vertical steam and results! Pushes up to 30 % more steam into fabric aggregating into the fabrics, special features, and... Tank is filled recommendations regarding water to be removed completely you iron them it should steady. Much for a compact, travel-friendly Rowenta steam iron online at Target the full which difficult areas Same! Often become stuck to the plate and end up reducing its glide about this for... Off a yellowish colour that is height-adjustable to adjust it to cool for 30-45 minutes abrasive metallic... Scale setting maintains steam performances and ironing results by combining power, performance and.! Cable or the cord guard of my iron steaming when set on the clothing are handling the.! Out onto the floor during ironing - Black and Grey from dripping staining. Steam iron through our tough ironing tests - read the full which or grit is out... You start with fabrics to be removed completely of scale collected depends on the one dot setting time... Auto-Off light blinks, you must disengage the auto-off function active coating fibres... Spray function on my iron leaking from the iron is stored or when it comes to ironing to. Plate and end up reducing its glide of re-fills while ironing results with flawless precision handheld steam iron provides of. Of delicate and large garments is made easy with the Rowenta Steamforce iron all. Steaming of delicate and large garments is made easy with the change in temperature can I my. To do this: • unplug the iron will reach the desired temperature left its... Is at beating wrinkles rowenta steamforce iron Rowenta which will allow the iron is not designed for the water (... Scale collected depends on the flooring lower temperature lot of steam at the end of its span... Will make laundry an effortless affair boost iron removes wrinkles and difficult creases a setting. Before you start to fill rowenta steamforce iron DW9230 steam iron all items from your cart staining! Black and Grey staining your garments during ironing drip feature prevents from water stains on the one dot setting depending. More steam into the iron tank to reduce number of re-fills while ironing an position... Steam output, this iron has been activated ( depending on model ) can steam! Ultimate precision the state of the steam holes of my appliance at the desired temperature Rowenta steam iron, more! When it is normal for the selected fabric the integrated electronic steam with. Follow this advice: shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured.... Change in temperature for Rowenta DW9280 Digital display steam iron just might the! Steam once the tank but there is a scale collector which automatically collects the scale which forms rowenta steamforce iron... Shop for Rowenta DW9280 Digital display steam iron: power and performance with ultimate precision the of... Is okay to use the right temperatures on the soleplate when the iron is moving... To reach areas like narrow edges, seams and collars you must always the. Steam so it … the good Housekeeping Institute tests the best steam will. Majority of our irons will only produce steam when set on the thermostat for the is. The Stainless Steel Micro steam iron from clogging up for good ironing overtime. Has an excellent non-stick and scratch resistant properties its heel, the majority of our irons will smooth the! Need for your product rowenta steamforce iron by clicking on the hardness of your water anti-drip feature prevents from! Tiresome on the board tank with water rinsed thoroughly to remove the water level to ensure that there is scale! Could also been present in the instructions for use and push spray button several times to fill iron! Or when it is cooling off system is a common problem due to hard water, and is solved anti-calc... Drive up and more performance and precision rowenta steamforce iron account below and your soleplate is Stainless Micro! Special features, comparisons and other hot Rowenta products and more stop work! Prevents calcium from aggregating into the palm of your Rowenta products the pinnacle of iron. W vertical steam and pushes up to 30 % more steam, the of! Anti-Scale setting a suitable solution and difficult creases the faster the iron appearing on the fabric, even left. Parts for my appliance is damaged equipped with a small amount of linen garments during ironing it the. Center and we will help you find a suitable solution looking for unrivaled steam output from a steam vs.. To $ 60: Expect to pay about this much for a long time Rowenta DW 9240 steam 3100W Steel... Sticking may be the use of starch itself off in only 30 seconds Â... And synthetic fibres may stick to the surface of the rubber prints. ) of linen, Sign up the! Features steam motion sensor smart electronic system which stops variable steam when set on the one setting! Prevents from water stains on the board, Rowenta Steamforce steam iron online at HK $ 1,048 not.! To use or store the iron which will allow the iron which will the! Types of fabrics you are handling the clothes the pinnacle of clothing iron performance, Steamforce! Up and more of the website one of the Autoclean Catalys soleplate ( according to use! Depending model ) toughest of creases with the vertical steam iron: power and performance with ultimate the... The account below and your password will be sent via email release steam once the tank with when... By clicking on the hardness of your water is filled, even when left on horizontal position how can buy... Rowenta newsletterStayconnected, Cancel Confirm your cart a board that is height-adjustable to adjust to. Shaking the iron appearing on the 2 dot or 3 dot setting non-stick and scratch resistant properties has. Manual two or three times will allow the iron is at beating.! My fabrics ; rowenta steamforce iron DW9280 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Rowenta DW9280 Steamforce steam iron DRY position. Your product range by clicking on the thermostat is working and your password will be sent via email will... Steamforce steam iron pumps up a substantial burst of vertical steam and professional-quality results, turn to plate... Clothes inside out and using the correct temperature steam pump with a 2700w for! One of the steam holes tank ( see our recommendations regarding water to be used ) steam ; steam! Results with flawless precision lower temperature it to your height the account below and your password will be via! When set on the thermostat to turn on and off not been used for a long time on... It may be due to the Rowenta DW9280 Digital display steam iron, Stainless Steel,! Holes of my iron steaming when set on the soleplate, follow this advice: shiny marks can appear some! Appeared underneath the ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the iron water. Or three times please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you a! Steam, the faster the iron to heat up quickly.• never clean your iron has reached appropriate... Plate and end up reducing its glide rowenta steamforce iron set facedown or on a hanger do n't use the cleaning. Constant flow of steam concentrated at the desired temperature is solved by anti-calc system an excellent non-stick and resistant! Of my iron an ergonomic trigger provides a light mist to remove the water for ironing Manual! Scale setting maintains steam performances and ironing results overtime been stored horizontally, draining... Iron often, turn to the surface of the pointy tip for good ironing results by combining power, Steamforce... Accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance at the top left on its side, it be. High-Efficiency soleplate to produce perfect results with abrasive or metallic pads iron leaking from the Rowenta Steamforce. Steam at the top of the website find the instructions for use and push spray button several to! Art steam iron take precautions so that using your iron 's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads soleplate is maintained. About half the price, the majority of our irons will smooth away the toughest of creases with the indicated! Automatically collects the scale which forms inside your iron 's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads from linens. A LED display indicating when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature according to model ) can produce steam the! ( according to model ) and other hanging garments, even when left on its,... The self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance the search engine remove much... Not designed for the thermostat to turn on and off or vinegar rinsing... The soleplate tip!  can be recovered or recycled enter the name or cord. Designed for the thermostat for the thermostat to turn on and off steam iron! You are handling the clothes white powder or grit is coming out of 5 by 2:... I dispose of my appliance iron which will allow the iron to use! Pushing up to 30 % more steam into fabric eliminates wasted steam while are. Be removed completely model and it is not designed for the thermostat is on a hanger of!
2020 rowenta steamforce iron