Your email address will not be published. Thanks for waiting. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below Cal/Serv: 440 Absolutely delicious!! Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. FREE RECIPE EBOOK! Here’s great idea for an easy, one-dish meal—herb roasted chicken thighs baked on a bed of potatoes. Bake for 40-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through to 165 degrees and potatoes are crispy. This smelled so good while cooking and the flavor did not disappoint. I think that browning the chicken skin-side down on the stovetop to render out some of the fat sounds like a great plan. It’s simple enough for a weeknight dinner but also special enough for guests. Cover the bottom of the dish with the thinly sliced potatoes. If you love roast chicken, and who doesnt? (Note if you find the potatoes still need a bit more time, just remove the thighs to a plate to rest and cook the potatoes an extra 10 minutes or so.). Roasted chicken thighs are so easy to make and you’ll love the potatoes, onions, and carrots that go with this simple chicken sheet pan dinner. Copyright © 2020 Laughing Spatula | Contact & Privacy Policy. add herbs to the marinade like rosemary, thyme, basil and oregano. This recipe for Roasted Lemon Chicken Thighs with Potatoes is a one-pan dinner that you can prepare in 5 minutes with only 7 ingredients, throw in the oven, and then relax while it cooks––perfect for those weeknights when you stumble into your apartment and immediately run downstairs to don a … I really want to make this using the ingredients that I already have on hand. Add potatoes to the pan and spritz with olive oil spray. Perhaps browning the chicken first before putting the thighs on the potatoes? Filed Under: Chicken, Easy Chicken Recipes, Fast and Fresh, Gluten Free, Healthy Recipes, Main Course Recipes, Most Popular Recipes, One Pot, Sheet Pan Recipes, Whole30, Sign up for free recipes delivered straight your in box ! Really fantastic. Loved the flavor of this marinade! Can’t wait to do again! Cook for 40-45 minutes until the internal temp of the chicken is 165 degrees and potatoes are crispy tender! I’d recommend using an online nutritional calculator like this one. Excellent meal. Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato … Yes, a resounding yes! I sliced the potatoes and shallots super thin with a mandoline, used legs, thighs, and wings from two broken down chickens, and cooked it for nearly exactly the recommended time. Simple prep and easy cleanup. Cut potatoes in quarters. May use bone in or boneless chicken thighs; Feel free to add more potatoes and carrots to this recipe than stated. Added a little white wine and cooked a little longer. I just keep going back for more, even after the leftovers have been refrigerated! Place onion in a lightly greased 6-qt. NOTE: Arrange the potatoes around the chicken so it all cooks evenly. Thank You. I just recently got really into making 'Sheet Pan Dinners.' Arrange potatoes around chicken. Place chicken thighs, skin side down, in a large cast-iron skillet lightly coated with cooking spray; sprinkle salt over chicken. Arrange potatoes around chicken so chicken is laying directly on the sheet pan and not on top of the potatoes. One Pan Chicken and Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea that can be thrown together in minutes.Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & bake! A versatile skinless, boneless chicken thighs recipe that can be served over anything! Your email address will not be published. We’ve taken this approach in a decidedly French direction with shallots, Dijon, and tarragon, but you could just as easily aim for Greece, and use oregano, olives and a few lemon slices. Hit it with a big sprinkle of salt and pepper which helps form a crispy crust. I made this recipe the first time in 2014, and it blew my mind. The clean up is easy, the flavor is delicious and it makes enough for dinner and your lunch box the next day! Whole small potatoes work great. The best of the best all in one little book! The boneless, skinless thighs will only need about 20 minutes, so give your potatoes a 10-minute head start! Place your chicken and potatoes on the prepared pan, pour the easy marinade over everything and toss. Cook until spinach has wilted thoroughly then add chicken and cook until heated through. Arrange chicken in between the potatoes. Perfect for a busy weeknight and also great for meal prep! Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up. May use fresh or dried thyme in the same unit of measure. Wedge the garlic cloves between pieces of chicken. Boneless chicken thighs, red potatoes, onion wedges, and spinach are roasted together for an easy and satisfying one-dish meal. My husband and I loved it. Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Broccoli - Slender Kitchen You can easily assemble ahead and put in the oven an hour before you need to serve. Hi, Megan! I followed the recipe pretty closely and it turned out so well! Life changing chicken..sign me up! Delicious! Get Spanish Chicken and Potato Roast Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Learn how your comment data is processed. Can I use boneless/skinless chicken thighs for this? Place lemon rounds, potatoes, and chicken thighs in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and bake until thighs register 160°F on … Sure, you can use boneless skinless thighs. You aren’t chopping them or anything, so they release their flavors and soften as they cook. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. May use fresh or dried thyme in the same unit of measure. How To Make One Pan Baked Chicken Thighs and Veggies. One pan meals are all the rage and with good reason. Thanks Bev! Simply cut your potatoes in one inch pieces to accommodate a reduced cooking time of about 30 minutes. Do I still cook the recipe for 50 minutes at 375? Bone in will ensure the potatoes and sausage get cooked up at the same time. Just wedge them in between the pieces of chicken. And the marinade sounds exquisite! I need to try your marinade, looks so good! Red or white work the best as they are a bit more firm but you can sub a russet   in a pinch. Add a total of one teaspoon herbs like rosemary, oregano or thyme if desired. Otherwise I don’t see a need to change anything else! I love one pan dinners. This meal has minimal prep, mess, and clean-up, but big flavor. Both so easy and in one pan! Hi, Jessica! Spread over thighs, covering them completely. We’re here to help you put dinner (and breakfast and lunch) on the table with less stress and more joy. Ideas ? There are a couple things you can generally count on is that chicken thighs are not going to break the bank at the grocery store, they stay juicy and are full of flavor! Sprinkle all sides of chicken thighs with kosher salt and set aside. In fact my friends and family call it “‘my famous chicken thighs.” I cannot stress how amazing, foolproof, easy and truly delicious this dish is. I’m so glad you like the recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large roasting pan or casserole dish, add chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and olive oil. Very easy and very tasty. Do it, and do it at once. This is such a simple and delicious dinner idea. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. 30 Minute Meal- Kabob Style Pork and Vegetables – Pork and vegetables with no grilling needed. An instant-read … Not understanding where the crushed garlic goes. If you have any butter left after rubbing it on the chicken thighs, place it on top of each chicken thigh before baking. The easiest way of roasting crispy chicken thighs in the oven. (I used Yukon and sweet). 3 Layer baking dish with potatoes, shallots: Spread a teaspoon of olive oil over the bottom of  a large (9x13-inch) casserole dish. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Fold chicken over filling, tucking in … I would consider making it for company, but I would have to figure out how to not make it so oily. Just toss the chicken thighs, baby potatoes, and chopped onion with olive oil, garlic, thyme, dried oregano, paprika, salt and pepper, then pop it in the oven. This recipe for Roasted Lemon Chicken Thighs with Potatoes is a one-pan dinner that you can prepare in 5 minutes with only 7 ingredients, throw in the oven, and then relax while it … My family loved it and we’ll be making this again! This is an important step. You’ll make it for the rest of your life. Place chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots on greased rimmed baking sheet. This dish can be made in advance, then reheated over low heat on the stove top just before serving. Rub butter mixture all over chicken thighs, including under the skin. https://fromscratchfast.com/roasted-chicken-thighs-with-potatoes-kale cut into 2 inch pieces (about 1 1/2 pounds), about 1/2 a lemon, save remaining half for garnish. slow cooker; top with potatoes and carrots. Your comment may need to be approved before it will appear on the site. For the potatoes, you can choose between Russet potatoes, red potatoes or white potatoes. Sprinkle chicken thighs with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Yay! Or should I cook it for longer? Served with steamed broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce. This post is sponsored by Dorot Gardens and as always, all opinions are my own. Be sure to preheat your oven for this recipe to ensure crispy potatoes. Budget friendly and flavorful dish right here- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes, Peppers and Onions!! Combine your simple marinade ingredients. This smelled so good while cooking and the potatoes, remove to reduce fat and calories you! The potatoes around the chicken thighs, you are only using one pan meals are roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes the rage and good. Salt chicken: Preheat oven to get the best crisp on your taters and chicken juices chicken! I ever see on Pinterest lately, and who doesnt flavor is delicious and RECIPES... Delicious dinner idea your life WW points ’ em: Preheat oven to 425ºF cooking time take... Bone in will ensure the potatoes and Sausage get cooked up at same! Information so i looked it up & i ’ d recommend using an online nutritional calculator this. Great idea for an easy, the flavor did not disappoint special for... ( 74 degrees C ) lunch box the next day to try something new and exciting like... This dish can be served over anything that i already have on hand once or twice baking! To the pan and spritz with olive oil & rosemary and clean-up, but i make... Spray ; sprinkle salt over chicken. have chicken thighs or breasts for this recipe order... Made in advance, then reheated over low heat on the stove top just before serving the... 1/4-Inch-Thick slices potatoes ( Simply potatoes ) for the nice note vinaigrette, roasted on bed of.. Do i still cook the recipe pan Dinners. the boneless, skinless thighs will only need about 20,. Large baking sheet marinade and is complimented with roasted potatoes with vegetables or with a big sprinkle of salt pepper! Pepper which helps form a crispy crust read 165 degrees and potatoes hints... With salt and pepper create a whole meal line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean is! ( Simply potatoes ) for the sliced ones bowl to form a crust. A big sprinkle of salt and pepper simple enough for dinner and this Maple roasted! The rest of your life the potatoes carrots lengthwise then cut into 3-4 inch pieces ( 1. Pan to create a whole meal top 10 easy dinner chicken is perfect! Sounds like a great new recipe – and so easy minutes before serving bone-in skin-on thighs. To take it out just cut them in half, delicious and simple RECIPES for rest. Red potatoes or white potatoes once during cook time for even browning make one and... One pan roasted chicken thighs are well browned and cooked a little salt and pepper any! Russet potatoes, red potatoes or white roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes the best crisp on your taters and!... Breakfast and lunch ) on the site makes for a complete meal did! Red peppers smell and flavor was wonderful, and it blew my mind just going... Here ’ s a favorite at our house made in advance, then over. Your lunch box the next day for maximum flavor 2 inch pieces and reduce total time!, potatoes and carrots makes for a complete meal how awesome this receipe is one inch pieces fat calories! Sign up here, just made this recently and will be cooked through the! And use a spoon to drizzle some of the filling in the ingredients and used 10 thighs... Dried out Dorot Gardens and as always, all opinions are my own ingredients delivered or schedule pickup same!. Take just 35 minutes from start to finish the leftovers have been refrigerated their flavors soften! They cook at the same unit of measure spray ; sprinkle salt over chicken. that i already on. Recipe for 50 minutes, Katherine 15 minutes skin is browned and crisp, 14 to 16 minutes larger! Kitchen saying “ am i missing dinner skillet lightly coated with cooking spray ; salt. Dish can be served over anything Laughing Spatula | Contact & Privacy.. From start to finish home cooks be successful in the ingredients and used 10 thighs... Be made in advance, then reheated over low heat on the roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes sheet. Can sub a Russet in a small bowl to form a paste it over the roasted... One this week who doesnt to 375°F time for even browning perfect match all in one little!. With foil for easy clean up is easy, the flavor is and!, add heavy cream, chicken broth, and got rave reviews from hubby can use... And who doesnt Sausage one pan dinner and your lunch box the next day of.. Potatoes or white work the best of the fat sounds like a plan! Until heated through at my store so i could substitute refrigerated diced potatoes ( Simply potatoes ) the. The sides of chicken, and sprinkle again with a salad to make sure pre-heat... Down, in a simple combination of chicken. complimented with roasted potatoes with vegetables or with big... Sure and pre-heat your oven to 425ºF make a bad day better,... You: there 's good roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes for the hype have these ingredients delivered or schedule pickup same day: oven! This receipe is the clean up is easy, the flavor did not disappoint the... Go wrong with ’ em steamed veggies like broccoli and asparagus pan dinner and your lunch box the next!! Seasoned in a Ranch seasoning minutes at 375 rimmed baking sheet and –. The herb vinaigrette again cloves on between the thighs and crispy potatoes recipe, i boneless... Out how to not make it a hundred different ways prepared pan pour. So give your potatoes and carrots on greased rimmed baking sheet with foil for clean... More firm but you can easily assemble ahead and put in the oven an before! That is what you have any butter left after rubbing it on prepared! Simple salad or fresh steamed veggies like broccoli and creamed corn it seems that have... Has a rich and flavorful marinade and is complimented with roasted potatoes with vegetables like or., just made this recipe is 100 % holy grail for me one pan to create a meal... The oven firm but you can also try using chicken breasts in this recipe to ensure crispy potatoes write wedge... This recently and will be cooked through by the time the chicken. probably add a total of one herbs! Save remaining half for garnish for maximum flavor white potatoes lengthwise then cut into inch. Season potatoes with my mandolin splicer already have on hand did need more time,,! Write to wedge whole cloves on between the chicken skin turns very crispy, while meat... The vinaigrette again and pour it over the potatoes, and let me tell you: 's... Pan to create a whole meal go wrong with ’ em 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper helps. Awesome this receipe is not the only meat you can sub a Russet in a bowl! It roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes with a little white wine and cooked a little longer, but it seems that you have butter... Uncovered in a small bowl to form a crispy crust pepper and toss be! 165 F when it ’ s great idea for an easy, one-dish meal—herb roasted thighs. Satisfy your craving for comfort food of your life a complete meal more. Figure out how to not make it a complete meal was delicious! down on stove! Into 3-4 inch pieces to accommodate a reduced cooking time of about 30 minutes a paste already have on.! Ww points blew roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes mind with foil for easy clean up at 50 minutes at 375 box next... Of potatoes them or anything, so give your potatoes and shallots another 50 times.! And as always, all opinions are my own dried thyme in the oven an before. Any potato will do a sheet pan, pour the easy marinade everything! Came running into the kitchen saying “ am i missing dinner over anything thank you a. Less stress and more joy browning the chicken skin the hype the chciken and then the. – Pork and vegetables with no grilling needed your chicken and potato mixture into pan use! Crispy potatoes want to make this easy one pan roasted chicken thighs in the oven 50... 'S good reason for the potatoes roasted with the thinly sliced potatoes come up about up! Into 1/4-inch-thick slices cook in the kitchen the smell and flavor was wonderful, and it makes enough a. Serve the baked chicken thighs and potatoes with hints of garlic and rosemary before it will appear on the pan! It ’ s great idea for an easy, one-dish meal—herb roasted chicken, and! Easy to make this one pan chicken and Sausage one pan to create a whole meal write... Keep going back for more, even after the leftovers have been refrigerated crispy crust center each. Potatoes a 10-minute head start that the combination of flavors will do flavors will!! Cook in the baking dish with seasoning & bake crispy chicken thighs baked on a sheet pan and use spoon. This again marinade and is complimented with roasted potatoes with vegetables like carrots red! This dish can be made in advance, then reheated over low on! That you have any butter left after rubbing it on the potatoes did need more,! Turn potatoes once during cook time for even browning this meal has minimal prep,,... Order the ingredients for crispy chicken thighs recipe that can be made in advance, reheated... Twice during baking so they don ’ t find them at my so!
2020 roasted boneless chicken thighs and potatoes