The zoo is open year-round and is home to over 420 animals of more than 140 species. The 25 acre Zoo is set inside a public park and houses approx. Pueblo was one of the first places where rustic architectural style was employed and the City today boasts many examples: Pueblo City Park and the Pueblo Zoo, Mineral Palace Park, Pueblo Mountain Park, the Colorado State Fairgrounds, and Elmwood Golf Course. It's also all about the animals. watching the Mircats showing off! It is an AZA (Association of Zoos and Aquariums) member which means that, if you are a member in another AZA … It was established in 1904. The Pueblo Zoo … Gradually it was expanded and ensured a wonderful collection of animals that never fails to astonish the visitors. This zoo is very peaceful and this time of year everyone should go to the annual ''Critter Lights". Operating Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. About the Zoo: Going to the zoo can be really entertaining – and exhausting. Pueblo Zoo allows you to spend as much time as you want viewing without the crush of a crowd. At the start of the 20th century, three parks around the town displayed a menagerie of exotic animals, but during the 1920s, the zoo consolidated in the current 25-acre City Park location. I have been to many di, Well worth the admission. Since eye protection is required, to avoid fogging we do suggest you remove your mask for your safety and that of others. By More Taqueria, Saint Paul: See 4 unbiased reviews of By More Taqueria, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #407 of 860 restaurants in Saint Paul. We visited because we have a pass to our local zoo, the Pueblo zoo honors that pass as a half price to their zoo. Please choose a different date. Radius from Pueblo, CO. cities within 1 hour of Pueblo places within 2 hours of me in Pueblo 3 hr radius map from Pueblo places within 4 hours of me in Pueblo 5 hour drive from me in Pueblo cities within 30 miles of me in Pueblo cities located 50 miles from Pueblo 100 mile radius from Pueblo The Pueblo Zoo is also home to … These guys are so silly and delight visitors of all ages with their antics. 42 miles north of Pueblo: The Cliff House at Pikes Peak Manitou Springs Cheyenne Mountain Zoo The Broadmoor Golden Bee Garden of the Gods Old Colorado City Bingo Burger The Wild Goose Meeting House U.S. Olympic Training Center 41 miles west of Pueblo: Never a disappointment. The Pueblo Zoological Society manages the zoo, which is accredited by the Association of Zoos … Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Pueblo, Hotels near Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum, Hotels near Lake Pueblo, Colorado State Park, Hotels near (COS) Colorado Springs Municipal, Hotels near (PUB) Pueblo Memorial Airport, Nature & Wildlife Discovery Center - River Campus, Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center, Heroes Plaza - National Medal of Honor Memorial, Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo: Tickets & Tours‎, San Isabel National Forest: Tickets & Tours‎, Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Lake Pueblo, Colorado State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Center for American Values: Tickets & Tours‎, Heroes Plaza - National Medal of Honor Memorial: Tickets & Tours‎, Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Comanche National Grassland: Tickets & Tours‎. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. PUEBLO, Colo. — ElectriCritters, presented by Black Hills Energy, is back for its 28th season at the Pueblo Zoo, the top-rated family entertainment destination by Best of Pueblo. This your includes historical commentary along the way! Colorado Springs business owners brace for “Level Red” restrictions on Friday On Wednesday, December 2, the zoo invites families to experience a night that offers softer music, less blinking lights, and fellow visitors comprised of … Make the most of your upcoming visit! Easy to find your way around and lots of shaded areas to relax. I have been to many di, Well worth the admission. The children got a kick out of. This incredible zoo started its journey in the year 1933. It is an AZA (Association of Zoos and Aquariums) member which means that, if you are a member in another AZA organization, your admission fee is half price.
2020 pueblo zoo hours