Been using it wrong all day. You are ready to activate “King of the Feral Imps” effect detaching “Tricklown” in the process to search for “Jigabyte”. Performapal Laugh Maker: Pendulum/Effect Monster LIGHT Spellcaster 8 2500 2000 $12.95. You get to search for 2 EM monsters, the 2nd “Performapal Skullcrobat Joker” and “Performapal Lizardraw”. Performage skullcrobat joker. After that activating “Pendulum Sorcerer” to destroy 2 “Flame Mascot” that you just Pendulum Summoned. You can only use this effect of "Performage Damage Juggler" once per turn. 3 performapal partnaga. Second, you Normal Summon “Performapal Skullcrobat Joker” to search “Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer”. ( Log Out /  2x Performapal Gatlinghoul. 3 performage plushfire. During your Main Phase, if this card was activated this turn: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Performapal" monster from your Deck to your hand. Free shipping . Yu-Gi-Oh! Add to cart. Performapal Performage: 2015-10-03: 21st Aichi CS (3v3 Team) 1st: Performapal Performage: 2015-10-24: 4th Adachi CS (3v3 Team) 3rd: Performapal Performage: In the OCG 2015.10 format, Performapal Performage has outclassed every other deck. Commander Legends. The new age Performage Performapal strategy is easily the most hyped deck going right now due to its power, consistency, and ability to abuse the Pendulum mechanic. January 17, 2015 NeoArkadia . Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. During your Main Phase, if this card was activated this turn: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Performapal" monster from your Deck to your hand. Activate Performapal Monkeyboard to add any 1 Level 4 or lower “Performapal” monster card from deck to hand. Trap (4) Spacetime Trap Hole Treacherous Trap Hole Solemn Judgment Solemn Warning. dead denkos can also be used as rank 4 fodder. EDIT: Hanzo'd, Yeah, completely overlooked that on the card. Performapal Decks View Most Used Cards Average Deck Prices Main Deck $32.55 Extra Deck $19.27 Side Deck $17.08 Total Average $68.91 Date Tournament Deck Duelist ... Performage Performapal: Jordan Gallacher Top 8 $73.64 January 2016 Regional - Glasgow Scotland Performage Performapals: Duelist Unknown Top 8 $77.99 0. Pendulums were already a top strategy before BOSH hit, but Pendulums drastically change with the new set's OCG imports. ... Pendulum Effect: If a "Performapal" card is activated in your other Pendulum Zone: You can draw 1 card. 1 Performage Trapeze Magician. Playable starting after Valentine’s Day: Monster Cards 3 Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon 2 Stargazer Magician 2 Timegazer Magician 1 Performapal Hammer Mammoth 1 Performapal Springoose 1 Performapal Partnaga 1 Performapal … Chính vì vậy, trong khuôn khổ bài viết này, tác giả sẽ không thể nêu hết được số combo có thể tạo ra của Deck. BUILDING THE DECK. You take no battle damage from attacks involving "Performapal" and "Performage" monsters you control. You and I have had very, very similar conclusions making a pendulum deck. 3 luster pendulum, the dracoslayer. TCG Deck - Performage Performapals by Chris Mattiske 'Performage Performapals' - constructed deck list and prices for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Many of the member… the deck itself plays much like the ocg performapal performage deck, except obviously not as batshit insane without wizard/crobat/turtle/keyboard. $24.95. Condition: New. performapal … You can banish “Damajuggler” from your Graveyard to search for “Performage Mirror Conductor” from your Deck at this point. 3 performage plushfire. ouroboros seems like a very good turn 1 opening play if i manage to combo off. Performage Hatricker x2 Performage Flame Mascot x3 Performage Mirror Conductor Performapal Lizardraw Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit x3 Maxx "C" x3. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I'll probably side DDV, that seems insane. Deck Synopsis : EMEm (Performapal Performage) Currently, there is a concentration on a new combination between EM (Performapal) and Em (Performage) in Japanese Metagame. opening ignister and plushfire and just about any level 4 monster means you can ignister the plushfire, search another plushfire, summon damage juggler or trick clown, normal summon said level 4, make king of the feral imps, detach, search a jigabyte, use juggler to search a conductor to pendulum summon whatever is in your hand and the plushfire in your extra, make ouroboros or trapeze magician and fill your board with floaters. It's easy! 3 luster pendulum, the dracoslayer. Performapal monkeyboard. 9th October 2015 11:50 AM 4th University Circle Winning Decks Deck Lists for the Winning Team of the 4th Japanese University Team Tournament Deck 1: Performapal Performage 3 Performapal Skullcrobat Joker 3 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer 1 Performapal Partnaga 1 Performapal Lizardraw Pendulum Effect: Unless you have a "Performapal" card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 4. 9th October 2015 11:50 AM 4th University Circle Winning Decks Deck Lists for the Winning Team of the 4th Japanese University Team Tournament Deck 1: Performapal Performage 3 Performapal Skullcrobat Joker 3 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer 1 Performapal Partnaga 1 Performapal Lizardraw 1 Performage Trick Clown 3 Performage Plush Fire 3 Performage Damage Juggler 2 Performapal Guitartle 2 Performapal Lizardraw 3 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer 3 Performapal Skullkrobat Joker 3 Performapal Monkeyboard. Then, activate Dracoslayer Pendulum Effect to destroy the 1st “Flame Mascot” and search for the 2nd “Flame Mascot” from your Deck. 3 performapal partnaga. Free shipping . At this point, you will have 2 “Flame Mascot” face-up in your Extra Deck. Today, I’m going to demonstrate about how … the extra deck is still pretty rough. Performapal Performage went out of style pretty quickly thanks to Konami banning it, but Pendulum Magician came along quick enough to make everyone forget it. Right, it is. Wikis. Performapal … main deck: Performage trick clown. 2 performage mirror conductor. Deck Synopsis : EMEm (Performapal Performage) Posted: July 31, 2015 in Deck Synopsis. I know 3 casters is more difficult to make than 3 level 4s, but she pretty much wins the game if resolved. 1 Number 66: Master Key Bettle. Performapal Laugh Maker: Pendulum/Effect Monster LIGHT Spellcaster 8 2500 2000 Performapal thunderhino. YuGiOh! Can search for Performapals, odd eyes or magicians. the rest is really just clown stuff. Will be sent with suitable protection.All cards as shown will be included: X3 Performapal Camelump Performapal … about the extra deck: If you take out a denko and a partnaga would you replace them with masked chameleon and a defensive card like treacherous trap hole or book of eclipse(not so good vs majespecters), Sorry, I am stupid, but what does F0 do for this deck? 1X Performapal Guitartle SUPER RARE. Performapal Deck list: Main (60) Monsters (47): 1x Acrobatic Magician 1x Nobledragon Magician 1x Oafdragon Magician 1x Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon 1x Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon 1x Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon 1x Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon 1x Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard 1x Performapal Bowhopper Performapal Performage went out of style pretty quickly thanks to Konami banning it, but Pendulum Magician came along quick enough to make everyone forget it. oh, i guess i should go over some of the key plays to making this deck function. -you need some sort of protection during the opponent turn ( namely, emptiness ) The new age Performage Performapal strategy is easily the most hyped deck going right now due to its power, consistency, and ability to abuse the Pendulum mechanic. Currently, a pure Performage Deck is very defensive in nature, featuring many cards that prevent both battle and (mostly) effect damage, with the Deck’s ace, "Performage Trapeze Magician", being able to prevent ALL damage as long as it doesn’t exceed its ATK, combined with Bubble Barrier which not only protects your monsters and negates all battle damage, but can allow you to use Performage Trapeze … Performapal Monkeyboard x3. It felt so cloggy. The archetype is primarily designed around circus animals, donning apparel such as top hats and polka dot bow ties. Register Start a Wiki. 1 inari fire. All cards we sell are genuine and in NM/Mint condition. Secondonkey (3)-Per. I thought I was the only one running double Feral. starting with king of the feral imps and ouroboros while putting my opponent at a huge disadvantage card-wise sounds like it would be pretty hard to deal with considering what this deck does if it even manages to slightly fill the extra deck with pendulum monsters. Main Deck:-Effect Monsters: 2x – SECE-EN004 – Performapal Spikeagle. Sign In Sign Up 0. Hey guys! Today, I’m going to demonstrate about how … By I'm really digging this list and happily look forward to testing it myself to help improve it or come up with ideas. The performage engine is strong enough on its own, and you're forcing them to waste castel on a random 10 cent common. 2x Performapal longphone bull. air marmot in particular is really cool because you can use it to trigger plushfire on your opponent's end phase. Thanks a lot. Monster. I don't see it, Some random things after playing vs kozmo/noids: -I played storm instead of MST since it can do both things, start your plays when you star with a lone icecream, and deal with the opponent backrow in the proccess. 2 performage trick clown. When there's another Magician or Performapal in the pendulum zone he can replace himself with another Magician scale. Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord x2. Chính vì vậy, trong khuôn khổ bài viết này, tác giả sẽ không thể nêu hết được số combo có thể tạo ra của Deck. Performage and Performapal Deck- 40 cards complete BONUS 5 cards . Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. 1 vector pendulum, the dracoverlord. Performapal drummerilla. Ignister does a great job handling ships too, so that is something that is also considered. Magic . Alchemic Magician is something I looked at, but I'm not completely sure it warrants a spot right now seeing as how space in the Extra is pretty tight. Has Alchemic Magician been considered for the mirror? During your Main Phase, if this card was activated this turn: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Performapal" monster from your Deck to your hand. Performapal monkeyboard. it outs kozmo ships and huge guys that i may have to otherwise dump a lot of resources into playing around. Performapal thunderhino. -the maindecked vector is bullshit ( Log Out /  1 inari fire. Pendulum Effect: Unless you have a "Performapal" card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 4. Adding to your cart. 1 Treacherous Trap Hole 1 Time-Space Trap Hole. Their name draws parallels with Yuya 's " Performapal " monsters ("Entermate" in the OCG and Japanese anime), as with Reed Pepper 's " Cookpal " monsters. Performage and Performapal Deck - 40 cards complete BONUS 5 cards See original listing. Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh Obsession, a store dedicated to nothing but Yu-Gi-Oh! laggia is somewhat situational but outright has won me every single game i've summoned it and it's not so situational that it's completely unplayable. Performage and Performapal Deck - 40 cards complete BONUS 5 cards : Condition: New. Feral imp is an easy target. Pendulum Summon 2 Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer, 1 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer, and 1 Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer from the Extra Deck. I second using F0. -You need to play F0 ( kozmo ), Raphosody ( both ), dark rebelion(when they leave the Onur guy and a raiden, you can halve the raiden and they must lose they next battle phase crashing onur against the Rebellion.) I would thoroughly recommend you play one Masked Chameleon. ARC-V anime and manga. Pendulum Summon 1 Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer , 1 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer , 1 Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer , and 1 Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord from the Extra Deck. You can only use this effect of "Performapal Monkeyboard" once per turn. Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer x3. Yuya uses the archetype's diversity in appearance to traverse around the Duel Fields, using "Whip Snake" to scale high buildings and "Skeeter Skimmer" to travel across water. 1x – CROS-EN002 – Performapal Elephammer. 2 performapal lizardraw. I feel sorry for people who paid Kozmo because I think the pendulum deck as it is already murders it and that's without neither the structure deck not Performapal Pendulum Wizard. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Today, I'm … I completely overlooked that on the card. Performapal Performage deck. ( Log Out /  In July 2015, there is a concentration on a new combination between EM (Performapal) and Em (Performage) in Japanese Metagame. It nerfed the “PePe” Deck heavily by banning and limiting 4 Performage and Performapal cards. Toggle Deck List. Price: AU $15.00. Spicy, it's in the OP but it generally controls the game against Kozmo as it doesn't target. Now you have free 2 spaces on your Monster Zone. Trading Card Game | eBay! 1X Performapal Skullcrobat Joker SUPER RARE. Performapal Act Hero - Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Wiki - Cards, decks, booster packs, and more. -Im iffy with chameleon. The deck, for those who don’t know, relied on Performage and Pendulum, hence being “PePe”, taking the first 2 letters from each one. Yu-Gi-Oh! When there's another Magician or Performapal in the pendulum zone he can replace himself with another Magician scale. 1x – MP15-EN063 – Performapal Sword Fish. I thought I was the only one running double Feral. It was obvious that Performapal Performage was the best deck of the OCG 2015.10 format, but the margin that it was leading by is rather impressive. Have you tried Majester Paladin in the extra? When I was like 7, I figured that the best deck would obviously run 20 monsters, 10 spells, and 10 traps, because it's clearly a … Laggia is a lot more versatile. Today, I’m going to demonstrate about how … While "Performapals" are outstanding in manipulating ATK and granting special combat tricks to Pendulum Monsters during t… Performage Damage Juggler: Effect Monster LIGHT Spellcaster 4 1500 1000 2 jigabyte. 1x – CROS-EN005 – Performapal Springoose. | Toys & Hobbies, Collectible Card Games, Yu-Gi-Oh! In July 2015, there is a concentration on a new combination between EM (Performapal) and Em (Performage) in Japanese Metagame. Um, I might be missing something here, but why is Blue Dragon Summoner in the deck with no targets for its effect? 2 performapal lizardraw. 1 performage hat tricker. Latest. performapal kaleidoscorp. These could be any type from any set. 1 King of the Feral Imps. After that the 2nd “Flame Mascot” will activate its effect from your Extra Deck to Special Summon 1 Em monster from your Deck, “Performage Tricklown”. Finally, you can use them for Xyz Summon another monster, Traptrix Rafflesia. Commander Collection: Green. performapal bot-eyes lizard. Play both Performapal Lizardraw and Performapal Monkeyboard in the Pendulum Zone. Haha. 1 Twin Twister 3 Wavering Eyes 3 Draco Face-Off. ... You can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 "Performage" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Performage Damage Juggler". Performapal sellshell crab. partnaga is a really solid low scale because i can use it with lizardraw and it can be searched by king of the feral imps. College Hockey Player & Political Advocate. 1x – CORE-EN019 – Performage Stilts Launcher. Performapal sellshell crab. 3x Performapal Monkeyboard: A 1 card scale 1-8 set up and a level 6 body for utopia beyond. The exact opposite was true for me when I tested Majespectres in here. In July 2015, there is a concentration on a new combination between EM (Performapal) and Em (Performage) in Japanese Metagame. Feel free to browse our store, Happy looking and dueling!This deck contains monsters, spells and traps. Video :https://www.facebook.com/yugioharcv2014/videos/vb.613066015426668/922041334529133/, Example Deck List :https://www.facebook.com/yugioharcv2014/photos/pb.613066015426668.-2207520000.1438270666./921831747883425/. Third, you activate “Dracoslayer Luster Pendulum” and the 2nd “Performage Flame Mascot” in both of your Pendulum Zone again. A couple of days ago a new banlist was released for Yu-Gi-Oh. You have “Dracoslayer” (Scale 5) and “Mirror Conductor”(Scale 3) set properly in your Pendulum Zone. "Entermage", the Japanese name of this archetype, is a portmanteau of "Entertainment" and "Mage". You're a life saver. jigabyte, inari, and air marmot all have great synergy with the clowns and let me make some pretty insane fields. Pendulum Effect Unless you have a "Performapal" card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 4. The item you've selected wasn't added to your cart. Performapal Skullcrobat Joker x2. I might end up playing it again but for now I've dropped it in lieu of something a little more impactful. Even though the card doesn't have any targets to revive with it's effect, I want to point out that it isn't about the effect. 1 performage hat tricker. it's not uncommon to put over 10k on the board with a 3-4 card investment. ( Log Out /  all of the performages are floaters so the deck can actively play around maxx "c" and when it goes off, the damage potential is insane. Then using “Skullcrobat Joker” and “Damajuggler” on your field to Xyz Summon “Lavalval Chain”, also activating the milling effect to send “Blackwing – Zephyros the Elite” from your Deck to the Graveyard. With a total of 486 top placing decks from 47 competitive Japanese tournaments, here is the final metagame breakdown of the OCG 2015.10 format. really considered it, i just don't find vector as useful in this deck without dracorivals. You are bidding on a brand new and unused Performapal Performage Deck (Core). Free shipping . 1X Performage Trick Clown ULTRA RARE. 1 vector pendulum, the dracoverlord. 1 Number 66: Master Key Bettle. Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. Also, you can activate the effect of 2 “Flame Mascot” at this moment to Special Summon 2 Em monsters from your Deck, the 2nd Damajuggler and “Performage Hatricker”. Bears!, November 6, 2015 in TCG Deck Garage, 1 nefarious archfiend eater of nefariousness, 2 ignister prominence, the blasting dracoslayer. "Performapal", known as "Entermate" (EM(エンタメイト) Entameito) in the OCG and the English One-Shot Chapter and as "Enter-Mate" in the English Yu-Gi-Oh! 1x – CROS-EN005 – Performapal Springoose. Performapal Decks View Most Used Cards Average Deck Prices Main Deck $32.50 Extra Deck $19.37 Side Deck $17.25 Total Average $69.12 Date Tournament Deck Duelist ... Performage Performapal: Jordan Gallacher Top 8 $73.58 January 2016 Regional - Glasgow Scotland Performage Performapals: Duelist Unknown Top 8 $69.17 3 samurai cavalry of reptier. Yugioh Performapal / Performage Deck Cards, 70 total cards including 11 foils. Change ), https://www.facebook.com/yugioharcv2014/videos/vb.613066015426668/922041334529133/, https://www.facebook.com/yugioharcv2014/photos/pb.613066015426668.-2207520000.1438270666./921831747883425/. 0. You're absolutely right, Dolkka itself seems very situational - it was just a suggestion that came to mind from a first glance. performapal turn toad. 2 performage mirror conductor. It's about the pendulum summon, which you can easily reserve for Chameleon + level 4 pendulum since you have Jigabytes, Inari Fire and Archfiend Water to make Feral without the pendulum. Though many of the Level 2 and 3 "Performapals" possess strong effects, the only "Performapal" monsters with a Scale of 1 are "Performapal Monkeyboard" (which is Forbidden in the TCG and OCG) and "Performapal Gumgumouton", making it very difficult to retrieve those Level 2 Pendulum Monsters from the Extra Deck without relying on Pendulum Monsters from outside the archetype. The new age Performage Performapal strategy is easily the most hyped deck going right now due to its power, consistency, and ability to abuse the Pendulum mechanic. Then, you Pendulum Summon 3 monsters, 2 “Flame Mascot” from your Extra Deck and “Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer” from your hand. Performage damage juggler. In July 2015, there is a concentration on a new combination between EM (Performapal) and Em (Performage) in Japanese Metagame. Performage and Performapal Deck- 40 cards complete BONUS 5 cards . Link Summon “Day-Breaker the Shining Magical Warrior”, then use the effect of the “Performage Trick Clown” sent to the GY as a Link Material Special Summons itself to the Link of “Day-Breaker the Shining Magical Warrior”, placing a total of 2 Spell Counters. Performapal sword fish. cards in the main deck i'm considering cutting would probably be 1 denko and 1 partnaga. -I needed more times a 3th feral imps than a 2nd trapeze Performapal Predator Arachne - Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker Wiki - Cards, decks, booster packs, and more I'm quite new to Yu-Gi-Oh and don't know much, so kind of need help right now Monsters[20]: 3x Performapal Hip Hippo 3x Performapal Whip Snake 2x Performapal Skeeter Skimmer 2x Performapal Sword Fish 1x Performapal Kaleidoscope i was really pushing for consistency when i made this deck and that's why they're 3-ofs but i could maybe stand to lose one of each. i'm not really sure what to replace zephyros with but i don't think i like it at all. 1x – CORE-EN019 – Performage Stilts Launcher. Performapal Performage là một Deck tổ hợp combo: mọi card gần như đều có khả năng Search lẫn nhau, và cũng hầu như không có giới hạn gì (Ariadne, Plushfire). Master Pendulum, the Dracoslayer x1. 2 jigabyte. Let’s begin the opening hands with 3 cards, “Performapal Skullcrobat Joker”, “Dracoslayer Luster Pendulum”, and “Performage Flame Mascot”. Having just one copy makes your Kozmo matchup go to the actual, literal auto-win status, you just search it, pendulum it and make Ignister for the spaceships. During either player's Battle Phase: You can discard this card, reduce the next battle damage you would take this turn to 0. YUGIOH Amorphage Dragon Deck w/ Dracoverlord Complete 40 - Cards. can't believe i have to log in to say this but, blue dragon summoner searches for NORMAL monsters, you can not use plush fire and draco to pen since there both scale 5, and zephyros has no place since we dont have chain. A “Performage” Deck that uses “Day-Breaker the Shining Magical Warrior” from “Structure Deck R: Lord of Magician”. Pendulums were already a top strategy before BOSH hit, but Pendulums drastically change with the new set's OCG imports. This deck utilizes the back row (Spell and Traps) quite heavily, to add monsters to your hand, destroy your opponents monsters, negate attacks, and to give your monsters a bit of help. Today, I’m going to demonstrate about how … Forth, activate “Mirror Conductor” in your empty Pendulum Zone. 2 performage trick clown. Performage Decks View Most Used Cards Average Deck Prices Main Deck $38.72 Extra Deck $19.21 Side Deck $15.45 Total Average $73.38 Date Tournament Deck Duelist Placed Deck Price; February 2016 Regional - Lanark Scotland Dark Pendulums: Jordan Gallacher Top 8 $65.24 February 2016 Play both Performapal Lizardraw and Performapal Monkeyboard in the Pendulum Zone. The only thing that immediately comes to mind is Dolkka, as on paper it looks like it would be a card that would be rather effective against Kozmo. Performage damage juggler. Hilarious, right? But there are also some really awesome plays you can get off with your monsters, and coupled with the eye-melting cuteness of the cards, definitely makes it a deck worth trying! Performapal handsamuraiger x3. Pepe Performapal Performage Deck ProfileTCGPLAYER AFFILIATE ORDER HERE Want to Support me on TCGPlayer, just click the link to start shopping! Performapal Performage là một Deck tổ hợp combo: mọi card gần như đều có khả năng Search lẫn nhau, và cũng hầu như không có giới hạn gì (Ariadne, Plushfire). ... that is either in your Graveyard or face-up in your Extra Deck. After that the 1st “Flame Mascot” will activate its effect from your Extra Deck to Special Summon 1 Em monster from your Deck, “Performage Damajuggler”. main deck: Performage trick clown. There were a couple of game when i lose the diceroll that i should pass with shitty hands like multiple trickclowns. Performapal sword fish. Art Series: Zendikar Rising. I have a Regional next week and i have my hopes in this deck ( due mirror of infernoid is pure shit ) Promo Pack: Zendikar Rising. 3 performage damage juggler. 0. Trading Card Game | eBay! Deck Synopsis : EMEm (Performapal Performage) Posted: July 31, 2015 in Deck Synopsis. 1x – CROS-EN002 – Performapal Elephammer. 3 performage damage juggler. Plus for a limited time you will receive a bonus 5 Yu-Gi-Oh cards! Then, activating “Dracoslayer” Pendulum Effect to destroy the 2nd “Flame Mascot” and search for the 3rd “Flame Mascot” from your Deck. 2x Performapal longphone bull. $16.95. Play masked chameion it can revive vector and make ignister. Ended: 27 May, 2020 18:01:18 AEST. Card is dumb against Kozmo. Should I remove or replace any of these cards? oh, and zephyros. First, you activate “Dracoslayer Luster Pendulum” and “Performage Flame Mascot” in both of your Pendulum Zone. performapal inflater tapir x2. Fifth, you can use 3 monsters you have which are “Pendulum Sorcerer”, “Damajuggler” and “Performage Hatricker” to Xyz Summon “Number 16: Shock Master” or “Tellarknight Ptolemaeus”. i'm not sure about quite a few cards, namely laggia, angineer, and cairngorgon. Let me know how testing goes. Yeah. After that activating “Zephyros” Effect to return “Dracoslayer” from your Pendulum Zone to your hand. You can banish this card from your Graveyard, add 1 "Performage" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Performage Damage Juggler". My list also used Majespecters because I think they add consistency between Raccoon and Fox but I could understand why someone would rather not play them. Pendulums were already a top strategy before BOSH hit, but Pendulums drastically change with the new set's OCG imports. YuGiOh! Performage/Performapal Deck Builder Card Set | Collectables, Collectible Card Games, Yu-Gi-Oh! Main Deck:-Effect Monsters: 2x – SECE-EN004 – Performapal Spikeagle. 1 King of the Feral Imps. The second deck is for Performapal\Performages: extra deck: 2x Performapal Gatlinghoul. I need help in fixing this deck to see if it's any good. It was not Tier 0, it could still be combated with Kozmo. [OCG] Shueisha Performapal Deck List . Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. maybe not, i really like denko because it's literally autowin against majespectres and burning abyss to an extent. Item information. pretty simple. -You need more enablers like hat tricker/jigobyte/RotA like cards(call me crazy but maybe fossil dig isnt a bad idea since it deals with kozmo ships G1,enables a low scale and can make laggia ), and more copies of instant fusion. You are bidding on a brand new and unused Performapal Performage Deck (Core). Maybe if Wizard comes out in BOSH or something. EDIT: just to have a reference, that is what im current playing. Each "Performapal" and "Performage" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect once per turn. Deck Synopsis : EMEm (Performapal Performage) Posted: July 31, 2015 in Deck Synopsis. “Trickown” can reborn and “Jigabyte” met the condition to Special Summon on your field. angineer has never been summoned and i'm going to drop it for sure, and cairngorgon is something that i do make a lot, but it has very rarely actually come up. -you need a play when you go first ( something like ending with a feralimps with a trickclown under it) ... that is either in your Graveyard or face-up in your Extra Deck. Hijacking ships and built in protection to Dark Hole/Raigeki. I CANT READ, thanks so much for pointing this out. Trading Card Game | eBay! Deck Synopsis : EMEm (Performapal Performage) Posted: July 31, 2015 in Deck Synopsis. The List. The deck, for those who don’t know, relied on Performage and Pendulum, hence being “PePe”, taking the first 2 letters from each one. You need to use “Tricklown” and “Zephyros” to Xyz Summon “King of the Feral Imps” to create spaces for Pendulum Summon 3 monsters. performapal stamp turtle. Lizardraw (3)-Per. 1x – MP15-EN063 – Performapal Sword Fish. 1 Performage Trapeze Magician. cards i'm considering adding are ouroboros and F0 currently. Sign in to check out Check out as a guest . Spell (5) Harpie's Feather Duster Foolish Burial Wavering Eyes x3. Performage/Performapal Deck Builder Card Set | Collectables, Collectible Card Games, Yu-Gi-Oh! 3 samurai cavalry of reptier. Performapal Odd-Eyes Light Phoenix from Legendary Dragon Decks for . "Performage", the English name of this archetype, is a portmanteau of "Perform" and "Mage". Performage skullcrobat joker. EDIT: deck dev virus is nuts in the mirror. You and I have had very, very similar conclusions making a pendulum deck. 0. In July 2015, there is a concentration on a new combination between EM (Performapal) and Em (Performage) in Japanese Metagame. if you have wavering eyes, you get to do the same thing but also end with an ignister prominence and a luster pendulum on your board as well, and trigger plushfire for a second time. EXTRA DECK (15): 1 Performage Trapeze Magician 1 Diamond Dire Wolf 1 King of the Feral Imps 1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer 1 Tellarknight Ptolemaeus 1 Number 16: Shock Master 1 Number 39: Utopia 1 Traptrix Rafflesia 1 Lavalval Chain 1 Evilswarm Exciton Knight 1 Cyber Dragon Nova 1 Shining No. opening ignister, reptier, and a 3-scale guy lets you make laggia. Today, I’m going to demonstrate about how this concept might work. No surprise that Hiyama was running Performapal Performage. ARC-V manga, is an archetype used by Yuya and Yusho Sakaki in the Yu-Gi-Oh! I don't really know if Paladin is worth the resources used to make it right now. Performapal Monkeyboard. -I never summoned emeral. -You need to play gagagasamurai to steal games with partnaga/sweeper. You can only use this effect of "Performapal Monkeyboard" once per turn.
2020 performapal performage deck