on Jun 19 2017. on Jun 13 2004. Short for ". Here’s a definition from urban dictionary. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Raheel Farooq on October 29, 2013 8:20 am. on Sep 21 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA This is a glossary of words related to the Mafia, primarily the Italian American Mafia and Sicilian Mafia.. administration: the top-level "management" of an organized crime family -- the boss, underboss and consigliere. Too much gang activity.Person 1: I love you baby girl. Search cool girl and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. on Nov 29 2001. Last edited on Mar 14 2010. Last edited on Jan 11 2015. light-of-love. Submitted by Chuck S. Submitted by Kevin H. from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA Last edited on Jul 27 2012. Submitted by Anonymous on Apr 05 1999. Submitted by RASHON T. from Brick Township, NJ, USA on Aug 27 2004. MOST RELEVANT. 2. on Jun 10 2002. on Apr 10 2014. on Feb 08 1999. Another word for woman: lady, girl, female, dame, sheila | Collins English Thesaurus companion. So, as cool as we adults t… Last edited on Jan 11 2015. Many of these were used in a funny scene in “Airplane!” The scene included “top dog,” I believe, which probably comes from sled teams. on Nov 28 2010. on Nov 20 2002. on Jul 17 2010. Submitted by Anonymous Last edited on May 23 2016. Sitting for hours with pen in hand, I wrote down as much 1940s slang … Submitted by Anonymous Colorful biker gang slang or any American biker slang often accompanies motorcycle riding, a very popular hobby and avocation for many Americans. 18. güila: In Costa Rica this word has several other uses such as: girlfriend, friend or daughter. Submitted by Kelly S. from Pittsburgh, PA, USA on Jun 14 2003. Red Wedding. The definitions of these slang words appear below the list. Submitted by John S. from Phoenix, AZ, USA Last edited on Dec 01 2010. Many of these were used in a funny scene in “Airplane!” The scene included “top dog,” I believe, which probably comes from sled teams. Usually implies tall. on Aug 23 2012. Usage: Self-explanatory. Hot is similar to sexy in that it’s an attractiveness that provokes sexual interest or even lust.You can say that “he is hot,” or that “he is a hottie.” Both hot and sexy are slightly objectifying. a project that's very important to a person. Like lots of Korean slang terms (and indeed Korean words in general), these words come from taking the first parts of two other words. Loanwords The most common place for derivation of Tagalog slang words involves borrowing from different languages through significant changing of meaning or grammar, which renders these words rather unintelligible to native speakers of … Most of these words simply disappear as they lose favor with kids and are replaced with new ones. The definitions of these slang words appear below the list. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Last edited on Nov 28 2010. A position in wrestling where one drives their arm down to the bicep underneath another's groin, and then clasps their other hand. Last edited on May 23 2003. Have you heard any of these terms? Possibly a network television adaptation of inner city jargon. My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents. Submitted by Maurice J. from Fall River, MA, USA Girlfriend: a female romantic companion. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Often implies unattractive. on Apr 28 2012. Last edited on Apr 17 2013. Period slang makes "that time of the month" almost bearable. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Have you heard any of these terms? There are thousands of slang words which are used in routine chit chat. Last edited on Sep 11 2017. steady. DHH on … Out of touch with reality, yet strangely attractive. on Feb 04 2000. on Sep 21 2009. To expand these results, click one of the above categories. You can say “she’s foxy,” or “She is a fox,” although this word is … sweetheart. on Nov 15 2010. a female who is in a relationship only for illegal powdered drugs (e.g. Last edited on May 14 2011. girl, maiden (archaic, literary), maid (archaic, literary), schoolgirl, young lady, lass, an evil young woman with conspicuous sex appeal. Submitted by gregg j. from Tujunga, CA, USA See also, an offensive way to refer to someone of either gender. "Box" is slang for vagina. Thanks! on May 03 2017. a girl who has dyed her hair blonde. Another word for girl: female child, schoolgirl, lass, lassie, miss | Collins English Thesaurus Submitted by Anonymous from Pittsburgh, PA, USA girlfriend. Submitted by Anonymous Submitted by Maurice J. from Fall River, MA, USA See more. Sitting for hours with pen in hand, I wrote down as much 1940s slang … Loanwords The most common place for derivation of Tagalog slang words involves borrowing from different languages through significant changing of meaning or grammar, which renders these words rather unintelligible to native speakers of … Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA form of address for one's significant other. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Last edited on Mar 26 2011. 남친 (namchin) comes from 남자 친구 (namja chingu) and 여친 (yeochin) comes from 여자 친구(yeoja chingu). lightskirt (dated) little brown fucking machine (US, navy, slang) loose woman. a member of the Bloods gang. Last edited on Dec 05 2012. Great list, Mark. ruca ol' lady whipped boo gf gfnd ball and chain no show wifey taylor swift ember succubus nope hina beau sandwich maker my boo r kizzle chris brown squeeze bad word psycho go out girlf redacted goomar fgf tarded chris brown'd bae wife big black lomand hidden pulling bunny nsfw rikki bird profanity ho m.l.g nope quarter chava ex selena gomez … affectionate form of reference for one's daughter. Submitted by Anonymous an unmarried woman or girl. And if anyone wants to offer up some other great 1970's Irish slang I'd be very grateful. Submitted by Anonymous Last edited on Nov 02 2011. a little miss of seven years of age. 여친 (yeochin) = Girlfriend. a derogatory term for an African American woman who is perceived as a sellout or traitor to her own race, particularly one who is servile and/or acts subservient to Whites. on Feb 05 2000. Like cuddlemuffin, but can be used for close friends too. Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years. Outside of its racial stereotyping, white girl has been used as a slang for cocaine or heroin since the 1970s. Last edited on Jul 17 2010. Last edited on Feb 05 2000. Submitted by Noneya I. Last edited on May 23 2016. In some cases are the equivalent colloquial expressions for “chick” or highlight the attractiveness of a young woman. affectionate term for one's significant other. on May 23 2003. on Dec 03 2012. confidante. Top girl synonyms (related to slang) are young woman, miss and baby. What are synonyms for Bunghole (slang)? Australia and Ireland) this may refer to one’s mother (and “old man” is your father). comare: literally "godmother" in Southern Italian slang, usually pronounced "goomah" or "goomar" in American English: a Mafia mistress. released a Billboard-charting single “White Girl.” Both tracks dealt with white girl as drug slang. Mark MacKay on January 30, 2012 5:58 pm. Essentially, if you blink, you're likely already out of touch. on Oct 11 2010. Airplanes have flight data recorders, commonly referred to as "black boxes." To expand these results, click one of the above categories. Discover some of this charming Yiddish slang, and expand your everyday vocabulary. on Oct 22 2011. Submitted by Mario C. from Elizabeth, NJ, USA Girl definition, a female child, from birth to full growth. Last edited on Mar 02 2013. Submitted by Ash L. from Burlingame, CA, USA Synonyms for Mean girl in Free Thesaurus. 44 synonyms for bitch: cow, devil, vixen, nightmare, pig, bastard, swine, bummer, criticize, … That is, an activity that one finds appealing. Synonyms: gal, gill, girl… Find the right word. Last edited on Nov 29 2001. For example, in some countries its a term of endearment to say "mi gordita" which literally translates into "my little chubby girl"....I hate that one, but some people use it. Shark Week. Last edited on Apr 07 2013. Origin: this term is a play on words. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA Definition: An expression of encouragement. on Aug 10 2002. SOURCES OF SLANG WORDS.
2020 other words for girlfriend slang