Subscribe This has lists of good Draw effects, good Destroy effects, etc. Complete Comment Tutorial! Click here to see my EDH Commander Card Reference. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Feedback and Recommendations are highly appreciated! Help | Privacy statement | Edit. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Common Mage; Location: Portland, Oregon Join Date: 6/15/2012 Posts: 45 Member Details; Bluecreame's DeckMagic Online OCTGN2 Apprentice Buy These Cards; Lands 1 Command Tower 1 Drowned Catacomb 1 Glacial Fortress 11 Island (100 cards, 95 distinct) - Serra's Sanctum, Grim Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, Tymna the Weaver, Demonic Tutor, Ancient Tomb, Bitterblossom User account menu. Vampire - Lifegain - $624. TCGPlayer 228.10 - 1241.09 . Bluecreame. The deck aims to get the most out of Lifegain from both Oloro and many Setup Cards. Upvote 0. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. As others have mentioned, Esper is a really good color combination in EDH, with lots of "good stuff" cards-counterspells, draw cards, the best tutors, artifact and enchantment removal, lots of kill spells, tons of mass removal, and a decent chunk of infinite combos and non-infinite finishers. Starting EDH | Want a Oloro Lifegain deck. 8. Post one card per line using a format like "4x Birds of Paradise" or "1 Blaze", you can even enter just the card name by itself like "Wrath of God" for single cards. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Privacy statement | There is absolutely nothing wrong with being this way, but if you’re not one who loves a constant stream of numbers, well, then Oloro, Ageless Ascetic is not the general for you.. I’ll be honest, I was hoping that Oloro would play better than it did for me. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic. DISCUSSION. 15 9 15 15 11 0. Show notes MTG commander Deck Tech Today we are exploring the capabilities of life gain with Cody’s new EDH commander Oloro Ageless Ascetic. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. I chose [[Oloro, Ageless Ascetic]] as my commander for the passive lifegain. 1. Bekijk het Oloro's Lifegain EDH (Commander) deck van KnikiSjiht bij Bazaar of Magic 31 5 9 11 9 0. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Copied to clipboard. (79 cards, 79 distinct) - Teferi's Protection, Vedalken Orrery, Exquisite Blood, Karlov of the Ghost Council, Bloodchief Ascension, Twilight Prophet, Cyclonic Rift Feeds | Many of the decks are nowhere near optimal, and would be pretty terrible in a duel (cEDH). 7 Targeted Removal (includes Counterspells). Hey all. Well, at least since version 2 of EDHREC.com was launched on June 27th, 2015. At the beginning of your upkeep, you gain 2 life. r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. Starting EDH | Want a Oloro Lifegain deck. This list is good at seizing and holding onto the monarchy, and with plenty of other incidental lifegain, you should never be wanting for cards or extra life. Press J to jump to the feed. Common lifegain cards include Sanguine Bond , Soul’s Attendant , Beacon of Immortality , Authority of the Consuls , Rhox Faithmender , and Debt to the Deathless . The deck aims to get the most out of Lifegain from both Oloro and many Setup Cards. The deck is playable as is, and is only missing the basic lands. This is one of my early attempts at deck building, so any ideas on more wincons would be awesome. Attention! You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. 65.22. Oloro EDH Oloro EDH Oloro EDH: sockington 11 tix $ 178 Oloro Stax EDH Oloro Stax EDH Oloro Stax EDH: Nick1920 289 tix $ 4,618 Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Oloro, Ageless Ascetic: Myhaiva 87 tix $ 550 Oloroso Pit Oloroso Pit Oloroso Pit: Anonymous 43 tix $ 185 oloro lifegain oloro lifegain oloro lifegain: Rbarata 87 tix $ 551 Rhox Faithmender 2013 Core Set (R) 1/5 Cr - … I just don't see relying on incremental lifegain to make our wincon happen. DECK HELP. Updated Jul 31, 2020 by Nick9008 using our MTG Deck Builder. Card Kingdom 858.42 - 907.00 . WUB (Esper). Feel free to email me if you like at smileylich@smileylich.com. Step over Oloro, Selvala is the new Lifegain commander in town I have been browsing tappedout and I've noticed everyone going wild for Marchesa but there seems to be almost no love for Selvala. ... Lifegain - $865. 10/17/2013: If Oloro is your commander, its last ability will trigger at the beginning of the upkeep step on your first turn. CSS 3D Transforms is supported in Safari 5, Google Chrome 15 (on capable computers), Oloro Lifegain EDH #1 Aug 2, 2014. CardHoarder 92.32 TIX. Commander deck by Pouss. Close. CardHoarder 24.64 TIX. Discord Server | Join our Newsletters. Oloro Lifegain (wow) Help. 6 months ago. Posted by 5 months ago. Lifegain - $236. TCGPlayer 668.48 - 700.02 . 31 10 4 13 8 0. Playtest v1. So, naturally, it would have to be a lifegain deck, possibly with a sacrifice subtheme, to capitalize on ETB effects and what black offers in terms of extra sacrifice value, and/or an artifact subtheme, since it is Esper we're talking about here. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. Archived. 1. Complete Comment Tutorial! Multiplayer Casual Posted by. Well the only downside to this plan is the fact that it already is in Blue so unless you are playing a constant lifegainer like Oloro, Ageless Ascetic There … 10/17/2013 If you want a non-Oloro lifegain deck I think he pretty much has to be your man. Mtg Full EDH Deck - Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Lifegain - Lots of Rares/Mythics!! My playgroup is fairly low powered, so no stax. Tags #bruse tarl boorish herder , #commander gameplay , #edh gameplay , #kraum ludevic's opus , #magicalhacker , #oloro ageless ascetic , #rienne angel of rebirth , #temmet vizier of naktamun 38.22. Archived. This site is unaffiliated. Feeds | This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Oloro is the only creature commander that you get a benefit from without ever casting him OR another creature. By: Craig Sidorowicz. User account menu. SAVE UP TO $10 See all eligible items. This site is unaffiliated. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. (100 cards, 95 distinct) - Serra's Sanctum, Grim Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, Tymna the Weaver, Demonic Tutor, Ancient Tomb, Bitterblossom Comes with rares and 3 plainswalkers. Close. $12.97. 54.35. Contact | Stax - $121. Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Mill EDH/Commander Deck Tech - Duration: 45:07. nagash4life 1,761 views. A very cool deck! 37.84. This annoying message will go away once you do. $19.99. Lifegain deck, the goal of the deck is to spend life to gain value or deal damage. 31.03. This theme is almost always associated with white and/or black, and is consistently one of the most popular archetypes in the EDH format. ***Custom Commander Deck*** Oloro Ageless Ascetic - Life Gain - EDH Magic Cards. Picture Information. 4.50 TIX. Press J to jump to the feed. ... Milling All the Time! I see a lot of builds that are stax. 8. 8. This annoying message will go away once you do! I have a copy of Oloro sitting around in my EDH bits-'n-bobs binder, screaming to command a deck. Black White Lifegain. Press J to jump to the feed. EDH Projects, Commander Decks, yeet, Lifegain, EDH, EDH Folder, Trying for a Death and Taxes Deck, Commander Decks, EDH, Oloro ideas, See all 15 Votes Ignored suggestions Close. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. $17.99. Oloro asks us to recall each upkeep that he has a simple lifegain triggered ability, thus I constructed the deck to function on simple lifegain additions that trigger continuously. I think it's unlikely that this deck will be able to get through the average game and not have lost life. Lifegain - $1012. Bluecreame. Close. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: ... Lifegain - $416. r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. Some notes about my decks: These decks are designed for casual multiplayer EDH. Playtest v1. from Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions.
2020 oloro lifegain edh