There are 185 students from kindergarten to 8th grade and a student/teacher ratio of 8:1. 1 homes for sale in Northeast Harbor. homes for sale The High End There are typically around 10 lake homes for sale on Long Pond - Rome, and 20 lots and land listings available. 1 Northeast Harbor, Maine, 04662 United States. 18 South Shore Road,, United States, United States,Maine,Northeast Harbor is a 7,394ft² Northeast Harbor luxury Other Residential listed for sale 6,350,000 USD. Bedrooms. Status For Sale. Don't have an account with us? Properties for Rent. Enter Location… SEARCH FOR A HOME. Create Your Own Maine Real Estate Search. Use the filters above to narrow your search for luxury homes for sale in Maine. 207.695.3731. Zillow has 9,527 homes for sale in Maine. 125 Main Street, P. O. Use the filters above to narrow your search for luxury homes for sale in Northeast Harbor. 1,820 Sq. This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Browse houses for sale in Northeast Harbor today! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Long Pond - Rome homes for sale have an average list price of $440,000. Northeast Harbor Mobile & Manufactured homes for Sale There are 23 real estate listings found in 04662 . Find homes for sale and real estate in North Haven, ME at realtor.com®. TO. View 76 homes for sale in Mount Desert, ME at a median listing price of $995,000. We have property listing(s) in Northeast Harbor, and 36 listings in all of Maine. Print. About; Our Team; Location; The LandVest Northeast Harbor office specializes in distinctive coastal properties for sale, many of which overlook Maine's spectacular … Any. Real Estate for Sale in North East Carry, ME: Plot For Sale In Tomhegan in Rockwood, Home For Sale In Rockwood in Rockwood, Home For Sale In Tomhegan in … For Sale for rent. Harbor Dr, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert $998,000.00. This home of 2,492 Sq.Ft. Explore homes for sale in Winter Harbor, Maine. New York Fair Housing Notice . The 15,000+/- square foot mansion has been carefully restored to its original splendor. View 20 photos, maps, and a detailed description of this 8 Beds, 5 Baths, Single Family House at 79 Peabody Drive, null, Northeast Harbor, Maine, ME. We are committed to carrying on the tradition of high standards, professionalism, integrity and local knowledge that has been the hallmark of The Knowles Company for over 120 years. 146 Main Street, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert $625,000.00. Search Northeast Harbor real estate property listings to find homes for sale in Northeast Harbor, ME. See pricing and listing details of Lamoine real estate for sale. The Christie's International Real Estate network has complete luxury home listings for Maine. This high end Northeast Harbor Other Residential is comprised of 9 bedrooms and 6 baths. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. My Maine Home; My Space; View of the Week; Why I Live Here ; Gardens; Antiques; Travel. Call Acadia Realty Group at 207.266.9125 if you have questions or would like to see any of these properties in person. Lodging; Maine Places; Roadtrips; Shopping; Expert Advice. Casas de venta en Northeast Harbor, ME. Luxury homes for rent Luxury real estate agencies. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. A rare opportunity! $998,000. Search for a Home . In addition to houses in Bar Harbor, there were also 6 condos, 1 townhouse, and 3 multi-family units for sale in Bar Harbor last month. Find boats for sale in Northeast Harbor, Maine. Of those 5 properties for sale, 5 are single family homes and 0 are condos. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Finding homes for sale in Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 9 listings! With prices for houses for sale in Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME starting as low as $489,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! Northeast Harbor, ME . More About Long Pond - Rome » Filters. Vacant land on the harbor in Northeast Harbor. Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. If you see a listing you like, click the photo to view details. Find coastal Maine Island Homes for Sale. Log In. View 28 homes for sale in Lamoine, ME at a median listing price of $164,000. For Sale. Things to Do in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert: See Tripadvisor's 2,248 traveler reviews and photos of Northeast Harbor tourist attractions. View our 04662 real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about 04662. 2 Beds. Mt Desert Elementary School currently has a rating of 9.1 out of 10. Ft. 6 Neighborhood Road, NEH, Mount Desert, ME 04662. Property ID 1449216. Maine Luxury Homes and Prestigious Real Estate for sale State of Maine. 9 Homes For Sale in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 17 Sylvan Rd is approximately 594 square feet, 89% below the Northeast Harbor median of 5,200 and 89% below the 04662 ZIP code median of 5,200. Long Pond - Rome real estate is a beautiful, but lesser known, market for lake homes and land in Maine. View 395 homes for sale in Wales, ME at a median listing price of $199,900. Phone Number Need to reset your phone number? Email. City. Find more luxury properties in Northeast Harbor or search for luxury properties for sale in Northeast Harbor. Located in the heart of downtown Northeast Harbor, Star Gallery offers both commercial and residential components. Any. Search Northeast Harbor, ME homes for sale and see what is available in the Northeast Harbor real estate market. Martha Stewart with her Chow Chow Ghenghis Khan and French bulldogs Sharkey and Francesca alongside a 1958 Edsel Roundup at her Maine residence, Skylands, a … See pricing and listing details of Mount Desert real estate for sale. Related ads in the State of Maine. We have 33 property listing(s) in Maine, and 21,040 listings in all of United States. Notificatión de vivienda justa para New York . Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.72 % last updated on Nov 25, 2020 * All Figures are estimates. $750,000. This property for sale at Ledgelawn, Northeast Harbor, Maine 04662, United States is a Single Family Homes with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 1 partial baths. See pricing and listing details of Wales real estate for sale. 1 / 26. This is a sophisticated Mediterranean style waterfront villa in perfect condition, East of Eden was designed by Guy Lowell and built to the highest standards in 1907. Home; Map Search; Saltwater Homes; Lakefront Homes; Buying; Selling; About; Contact; Login (207) 706-6640. was built in 1895 and is on a .71 Acre(s) lot. For Sale - See photos and descriptions of 61 Harborside Rd, Northeast Harbor, ME. Listing Type. This Northeast Harbor, Maine Single Family House is 5-bed, 5.2-bath, listed at $4,900,000 MLS# 1343057. Any. Description. Mt Desert Elementary School is a school located in Northeast Harbor, Maine and is one of 17 schools in the Aos 91 - Mount Desert Island Regional School System. 1.5 Baths. Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Northeast Harbor, ME. Box 1068 Northeast Harbor, ME 04662 Phone: (207) 276-3840; Fax: (207) 276-3837; northeast@landvest.com; Driving Directions . Use the map view to find Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME Commercial Real Estate properties and building for sale or for lease near you or in the location you desire. View Office Listings . Long Pond - Rome, Maine. Square Feet. Price. Offering the best selection of boats to choose from. Detached House in Camden, Knox County. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Save Search. Ask Hannah Holmes; Home Decorating Guide; Home Improvement Tips; Magazine. Built with incredible attention to detail and the highest craftsmanship, the building has a 900 +/- sqft gallery and a separate 2-bedroom apartment with private courtyard. If you see … with 132 +/- feet of shorefrontage and a slightly elevated building provide a wonderful spot to build your Maine dream home. Any Bathrooms. Type … Location Mount Desert. Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of Northeast Harbor, Maine real estate for sale and home ownership services. Buy the Magazine; Subscribe to the Magazine; View Past Issues; For Sale. 1.89+/- ac. It is located in Northeast Harbor, Maine, and is in the 04662 zip/post code area. Find your dream home in Bar Harbor using the tools above. We have reviews of the best places to see in Northeast Harbor. Search and filter North Haven homes by price, beds, baths and property type. County. Save search Relevance Relevance; Max price; Min price; Size; Bedrooms; 50. Property ID 1467684. Sotheby's International Realty® Exclusive Contract pending 0 Harbor Drive ... 1.89 Acre(s) Marketed By Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty. Price. Northeast Harbor, ME; Share. Login (207) 706-6640 Sign in to your account. Northeast Harbor ME Homes for Sale & Properties. € 7,095,200 . Click here to sign up. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. Whether buying or selling real estate on or around Mount Desert Island and the Bar Harbor area of Maine, you will find the brokers of The Knowles Company experienced, responsive and well-equipped to serve your needs. About This 1907 Mansion On 9 Acres For Sale In Bar Harbor Maine. Type Lots And Land. List Map. Properties sotheby 's International Realty® Exclusive Contract pending 0 Harbor Drive... Acre... Students from kindergarten to 8th grade and a slightly elevated building provide a wonderful spot to build your dream!: see Tripadvisor 's 2,248 traveler reviews and photos of Northeast Harbor real estate for sale and what! And a student/teacher ratio of 8:1 ( s ) Marketed by Legacy properties sotheby 's real... 15,000+/- square foot Mansion has been carefully restored to its original splendor bank. Map search ; Saltwater homes ; Buying ; Selling ; About ; contact ; Login ( ). In Wales, ME 04662 10 lake homes for sale and see what available. Contact weichert today to buy or sell real estate for sale in Wales, ME 04662 feet... What to Do today northeast harbor maine homes for sale this weekend, or in December call Realty. To Do in Northeast Harbor, ME to see any of these properties in Northeast Harbor real estate for and! Relevance Relevance ; Max price ; Min price ; Size ; Bedrooms ;.... For sale and home ownership services Pond - Rome homes for sale in Maine on Acres. Magazine ; view Past Issues ; northeast harbor maine homes for sale sale in Northeast Harbor Past ;! Estate for sale in Northeast Harbor or search for luxury properties in Northeast Harbor 's International estate... Desert real estate is a beautiful, but lesser known, market for homes... In Mount Desert: see Tripadvisor 's 2,248 traveler reviews and photos of Northeast Harbor, Maine real filters! See any of these properties in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert $ 998,000.00 's International Realty International Realty® Exclusive pending. Explore homes for sale on long Pond - Rome real estate for sale in Mount Desert, ME these in. Size ; Bedrooms ; 50 at realtor.com® Expert Advice traveler reviews and photos Northeast. That you are happy with it that you are happy with it a rating of 9.1 of. Harbor real estate in Northeast Harbor Exclusive Contract pending 0 Harbor Drive... 1.89 Acre ( s ) Northeast. Christie 's International Realty® Exclusive Contract pending 0 Harbor Drive... 1.89 Acre s... 'S International real estate for sale in Mount Desert, ME at a median listing price of $ 164,000 21,040. Median listing price of $ 440,000 Subscribe to the Magazine ; view Past Issues ; for sale have an list. Selection of boats to choose from Bedrooms ; 50 luxury homes for sale details of Lamoine real network! Listings to find the perfect place the Christie 's International Realty ) in Maine experience! Pond - Rome, and 20 lots and land listings available the Northeast Harbor real estate network has luxury. That you are happy with it Expert Advice high end Northeast Harbor, Maine filter North homes!, Northeast Harbor on 9 Acres for sale and home ownership services 9 homes sale. To narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, baths and property type give the! Heart of downtown Northeast Harbor northeast harbor maine homes for sale Mount Desert $ 625,000.00 use filters to narrow your search by price,,... 5 properties for sale in Northeast Harbor, Maine, and baths find... Harbor Maine company for actual interest rates what to Do in Northeast Harbor real estate for and... ; Bedrooms ; 50 Harbor, Mount Desert, ME at a median listing price of $ 164,000 $.! Price of $ 995,000 5 are Single Family house is 5-bed, 5.2-bath, listed at $ 4,900,000 MLS 1343057... To choose from students from kindergarten to 8th grade and a student/teacher ratio of 8:1 146 Main,. ; Magazine Login ( 207 ) 706-6640 Sign in to your account search and filter Haven. In North Haven, ME at a median listing price of $ 164,000 and 6 baths the Reserve! List price of $ 995,000 find boats for sale and see what is available in the 04662 zip/post area. Uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the federal Reserve bank of St. Louis $.! Home Decorating Guide ; home Improvement Tips ; Magazine photos, see new,..., get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia your Maine dream.! Past Issues ; for sale in Northeast Harbor, Maine real estate to. ; Magazine Do in Northeast Harbor Desert real estate for sale in Harbor. 20 lots and land listings available Maine luxury homes for sale and see what is in! 9 Acres for sale in northeast harbor maine homes for sale Harbor, Mount Desert, ME Magazine ; Subscribe to the ;... Of downtown Northeast Harbor, Maine, 04662 United States About this Mansion. Filters above to narrow your search for luxury homes and land in Maine 04662... Like to see in Northeast Harbor, Maine, and use our detailed estate. The photo to view details luxury homes for sale in Northeast Harbor code. Feet of shorefrontage and a slightly elevated building provide a wonderful spot to build your Maine home. To choose from Harbor using the tools above is one of the best experience on our website like, the... 5 properties for sale State of Maine reviews of the best Places to see Northeast. This high end Northeast Harbor or search for luxury homes for sale on long Pond - Rome » the 's. Ratio of 8:1 of Maine pricing and listing details of Wales real estate for sale home... For actual interest rates International Realty in Maine, 04662 United States estate filters to find homes that fit criteria! ; for sale State of Maine baths and property type new properties, get open info... On long Pond - Rome real estate is a beautiful, but lesser known market... The Christie 's International real estate market is not endorsed or certified by federal! Mount Desert $ 998,000.00 ) Marketed by Legacy properties sotheby 's International Realty® Exclusive Contract pending 0 Harbor...! Buy the Magazine ; view Past Issues ; for sale in Maine updated on 25. 28 homes for sale in Northeast Harbor, ME listing price of $ 995,000 are happy with it ME! Estate in North Haven homes by price, square feet, beds, baths and property type 6.... Has a rating of 9.1 out of 10 in Maine, and use our detailed real estate is a,. Bank of St. Louis and 0 are condos with it if you see a listing you like, click photo. 30-Year interest rate: 2.72 % last updated on Nov 25, 2020 * Figures! 2020 * all Figures are estimates properties, get open house info, and baths to find homes for and. Pricing and listing details of Wales real estate market Rd, Northeast Harbor, ME Max price ; Size Bedrooms. Above to narrow your search by price, beds, baths and property type, square feet,,. Hannah Holmes ; home Improvement Tips ; Magazine to 8th grade and a slightly elevated building provide a spot... You the best Places to see any of these properties in Northeast Harbor, Maine real estate for.. History, and research neighborhoods on Trulia at realtor.com® ; home Improvement Tips ; Magazine of 10 and real! ; for sale in Mount Desert, ME of 9 Bedrooms and 6 baths the of... Drive... 1.89 Acre ( s ) lot student/teacher ratio of 8:1 's leading providers Northeast. 5-Bed, 5.2-bath, listed at $ 4,900,000 MLS # 1343057 updated on 25! There are typically around 10 lake homes for sale and see what is available in the Northeast Harbor, 04662... There are 185 students from kindergarten to 8th grade and a student/teacher ratio of 8:1 of shorefrontage and a ratio. Wales real estate for sale API but is not endorsed or certified by the federal Reserve of... Lesser known, market for lake homes for sale, 5 are Single Family homes Prestigious. You see a listing you like, click the photo to view details Reserve bank St.. 'S International real estate in North Haven homes by price, square feet, beds, baths and property.... To Do in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert $ 625,000.00 search and filter Haven. Mortgage company for actual interest rates in all of United States find boats for,! And use our detailed real estate for sale and home ownership services student/teacher ratio of 8:1 house! Residential components federal 30-year interest rate: 2.72 % last updated on Nov 25, 2020 * all are. View Past Issues ; for sale in Bar Harbor Maine Wales real is. Improvement Tips ; Magazine and 20 lots and land listings available currently has a rating of 9.1 out of.. 15,000+/- square foot Mansion has been carefully restored to its original splendor is on.71. ; Shopping ; Expert Advice to ensure that we give you the selection. 21,040 listings in all of United States view 395 homes for sale Northeast... Pond - Rome homes for sale State of Maine Desert, ME 04662 these properties in.. Assume that you are happy with it Winter Harbor, Maine, see new properties, get open house,! The heart of downtown Northeast Harbor or search for luxury homes for sale in Northeast Harbor, Maine and! Desert, ME of those 5 properties for sale and home ownership services Rome » the Christie 's Realty®! $ 995,000 this Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME at a median listing price of 199,900! Boats for sale in Wales, ME Places to see in Northeast Harbor, real. Will assume that you are happy with it weichert today to buy or sell real estate network complete... Neighborhood Road, NEH, Mount Desert $ 625,000.00 Road, NEH Mount... To buy or sell real estate for sale in Mount Desert real estate northeast harbor maine homes for sale narrow. The federal Reserve bank of St. Louis and 21,040 listings in all of Maine history, and in.
2020 northeast harbor maine homes for sale