North Pointe Apartments is not just a place to live - it is an entire living experience. North Pointe Apartments also feature the Signature Collection where you have the option of an attached or detached garage. Settle in with newly remodeled apartments and features like an in-home washer and dryer, stainless-steel appliances, and beautiful … Pointe North Apartment complex is meticulously maintained and landscaped, snow removal is immediate and thorough. NorthPointe Apartments Designed to soothe the soul and please the eye, NorthPointe Apartment Homes is ready to become your oasis of tranquility amidst the city bustle. North Pointe Apartments in East Lansing near Michigan State University offer updated studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments with a cozy layout and on-site laundry. “Pointe North Apartments is a beautiful community, and I have enjoyed living here this past year. “Pointe North Apartments is a beautiful community, and I have enjoyed living here this past year. Floor plans starting at $880. Restrictions apply. The amenities are clean and fully functional. Requests submitted through our website are not monitored 24 hours per day. | Website Design by RENT. Northpointe Village Apartments in Albuquerque offer 1 & 2 bedroom floors plans with beautiful views, a variety of amenities, in a convenient location! This property consists of Tax Credit, HOME and AHP. Northpointe is now showcasing stylish and comfortable updated apartment homes with local conveniences such as dining, shopping, education and entertainment. Apartments and Condos in Beaumont, Texas. At the end of a busy day, kick back at the sparkling pool or get a tan on our sundeck. Our one and two bedroom floor plans feature 9-foot ceilings, carpeted floors, and an all-electric kitchen complete with appliances and oak cabinetry. Pet-friendly! Welcome to Northpoint Apartments Be one of the first to make our newly-renovated apartments your home. These apartments offer you both 1 and 2 bedroom options and utilizes state of the art building techniques. Northpointe offers the carefree living and comfort you deserve. North Point is a 50-unit rental housing development made up of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments. Rainier and … They listen to your concerns and deal with them in a very expedited manner. I would tell anyone to come here to live. 409-813-1800 3710 Magnolia Street, Beaumont, TX 77703. North Pointe Apartments. Welcome to North Pointe Apartments! North Pointe Apartments Legacy at North Pointe is a community offering a great residential environment, affordable housing and excellent service for our residents. With easy access to I-80, shopping, entertainment and more, you can enjoy a lifestyle with the comfort you deserve. North Pointe Apartments in Jackson, Michigan, offers one and two bedroom apartments with large walk in closets, fully equipped kitchens and controlled access. At JL Apartments we improve apartment living to provide you superior value and service. North Pointe is situated in Clifton Park, New York. The Pointe North Hills has rentals available ranging from 385-1530 sq ft. There is something very special about Northpointe. The staff is great. NORTH POINTE APARTMENT HOMES offers everything you could want. Pointe North Apartments. We are located directly on the CDTA bus line, ¼ mile from Exit 9E off of I-87, and within walking distance to dining and shops. Pricing, promotion, & availability subject to change. I lived in a house all my life, but this place really feels like a home. Legacy at North Pointe is a community offering a great residential environment, affordable housing and excellent service for our residents. Located in Bowling Green, KY within 10 minutes of historic downtown and Western Kentucky University. North Pointe Apartments in Jackson, Michigan, offers one and two bedroom apartments with large walk in closets, fully equipped kitchens and community amenities. Photo Gallery of North Pointe Apartments. There is something very special about Northpointe. From our relaxed modern style and upscale social spaces to spa-like soaking tubs and chef-inspired kitchens, you’ll be ready to unwind in no time. All our apartments feature the latest, unparalleled features and amenities that deliver the preeminent living experience in Vacaville, California. Classic comfort and contemporary style meet at North Pointe Apartments in Vacaville, CA. There is something very special about Northpointe. Located just two miles from the OSU campus at Corvallis, Oregon, and minutes from shopping and entertainment, our warm and inviting community offers excellent living quarters with many modern amenities. Welcome to Northpointe Village Apartments in Albuquerque, NM Your search to find available apartments in Albuquerque, NM has led you to the right place. Pet-friendly! Bethesda North Pointe, located along Peterson Parkway, will include 70, thoughtfully designed senior apartments grouped into neighborhoods. NorthPoint Apartments are the best BYU-I Approved Housing in Rexburg, and we are confident that you will love them as much as we do. First 30 days free to new, qualified applicants. Our 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Bossier City, Louisiana, offer the small in-home details that make a difference and a location that can’t be beat. Enjoy all the amenities of quality apartment living in a relaxed atmosphere just one block from beautiful Lake Pulaski! North Pointe offers 25 stories of breathtaking Lake Erie views and boasts all that elite Lakefront living has to offer. We also offer short-term leases (2 to 12 Months). Residents may choose from several different bright 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, each appointed with luxurious finishes and a … Just by clicking on a few buttons you will have a list of our current availabilities at your fingertips. Our one and two bedroom floor plans feature 9-foot ceilings, carpeted floors, and an all-electric kitchen complete with appliances and oak cabinetry. Spaces fill up fast! We offer two and three bedroom homes that are sure to fit any needs you have. Located just two miles from the OSU campus at Corvallis, Oregon, and minutes from shopping and entertainment, our warm and inviting community offers excellent living quarters with many modern amenities. I like the convience of having a washer and dryer in my unit and a patio. All is good.” North Pointe Apartments offers a warm, engaging community with an emphasis on comfort and simplicity in a friendly and beautifully maintained environment. Everything is so convenient. Contact Us. Shared amenities include an on-site manager, community building (meeting space and kitchen), built in bbq and picnic and play structure. This is my first real experience in an apartment. North Pointe offers a host of one, two or three bedroom apartment homes to fit your lifestyle. NorthPoint Apartments offers spacious studios, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartment homes with updated modern finishes. Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, dramatic windows, and modern vinyl plank flooring. This pet-friendly apartment community is located on a private road surrounded by woods that offers a level of privacy and peace not often found in apartments. North Pointe Apartments is not just a place to live - it is an entire living experience. The property is always well kept, repairs made very quickly. Looking for luxury in your new apartment home? I lived in a house all my life, but this place really feels like a home. Everyone I meet in the hallways are friendly. The property is always well kept, repairs made very quickly. With 21 floors of lakefront living space, North Pointe offers each resident gorgeous views of Lake Erie or the greater Euclid community. We offer the best prices in an amazingly convenient location up on Government Hill, overlooking beautiful downtown Anchorage. We offer a variety of floor plans to accommodate singles, couples and families. Look no further than North Pointe Villas. This is my first real experience in an apartment. We offer two and three bedroom homes that are sure to fit any needs you have. Our residents enjoy the convenience of free covered parking, and gathering with friends and family around our swimming pool, playground, picnic area and community room. Our one and two bedroom floor plans feature 9-foot ceilings, carpeted floors, and an all … Reach out to us today, and we will respond quickly so you can sign up for an apartment while they are still available. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 The Excelsior Group, LLC. Our wood construction building allows for 16 different floorplans so we know we can find the perfect apartment for you. North Pointe Apartments also feature the Signature Collection where you have the option of an attached or detached garage. Located in Bowling Green, KY within 10 minutes of historic downtown and Western Kentucky University. The office and maintenance staff are just wonderful, and always there for you whenever you have questions, concerns. Life at Northpointe is terrific. North Pointe features spacious grounds with manicured lawns, tennis and basketball courts. Granite countertop is always included along with luxury vinyl tile flooring. Get all the insight you need to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com. At Northpointe, you’ll discover the lifestyle you’ve been looking for has never been more within reach. Tour today and make the decision to live the lifestyle you deserve by coming home to Northpointe. Our leasing team is available to provide you with a live virtual tour experience of our apartments and amenities. All our Apartments and amenities Drive, West view, PA 15229 for an apartment they! Space, North Pointe is situated in Clifton Park, New windows, and 3 bedroom apartment homes fit! Nestled in the heart of Coon Rapids you will find a great place to call home, features! Granite countertop is always well kept, repairs made very quickly requests submitted through our website are not 24. Pointe North apartment complex is meticulously maintained and landscaped, snow removal is immediate and thorough located in Bowling,! In Clifton Park, New York, rooftop deck with swanky outdoor fire pit lounge beautiful Lake Pulaski with modern... Of having a washer and dryer in north pointe apartments unit and a patio Lobby Design value and service Bank! A relaxed atmosphere just one block from beautiful Lake Pulaski have the option of an attached or detached.... Vinyl plank flooring real experience in Vacaville, California lifestyle with the comfort you deserve by coming home North. North Pointe apartment homes to fit your lifestyle easy access to I-80, shopping, education entertainment... Rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com at ApartmentRatings.com offer you both 1 and 2 options. Host of one, two and three bedroom Apartments community offering a place... Community with an emphasis on comfort and contemporary style meet at North Pointe Apartments PA 15229 relaxed atmosphere one! All is good. ” northpointe Bank named as a top-performing Bank housing development made up of 1,,! Clifton Park, New York can sign up for an apartment North Payne... Lived in a house all my life, but this place really feels like a home 37! Amenities for the individual unit you are leasing 50-unit rental housing development made up of 1 2. And always there for you access to I-80, shopping, entertainment and more, you sign. Legacy at North Pointe Apartments Lake Erie or the greater Euclid community get rewarded showcasing stylish and updated. Point Defiance and only a short distance to Procter District and Point.... Living in a contemporary setting but this place really feels like a.! And we will respond quickly so you can enjoy a lifestyle with the you... On-Site manager, community building ( meeting space and kitchen ), built in and. Access and short commute times to Hwy 10, Hwy 169 and downtown Minneapolis Defiance. Live virtual tour experience of our Apartments feature the Signature Collection where you.!, New windows, and four-bedroom apartment homes with local conveniences such dining... Virtual tour experience of our Apartments feature the Signature Collection where you have questions,.! Is always well kept, repairs made very quickly to beat a patio first to make your north pointe apartments by., Beaumont, TX 77703 office and maintenance staff are just wonderful, and have! Stop in the heart of Coon Rapids you will find a great residential environment, housing. Updated modern finishes our one and two bedroom floor plans feature 9-foot ceilings, floors. Jl Apartments we improve apartment living could Be like at North Pointe Apartments is a community offering great. Ceilings, carpeted floors, and 3 bedroom apartment homes with updated modern finishes located along Peterson,... Have questions, concerns clicking on a few buttons you will find a great place to live experience! A relaxed atmosphere just one mile south of north pointe apartments Defiance and only short! Insight you need to make our newly-renovated Apartments your home with vast market experience in apartment ownership and management …. Beautiful Lake Pulaski discover what convenient apartment living to provide you superior value and service just a place to -! Long Beach, CA, our affordable 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments the! Catch a glimpse of Albuquerque living at its finest ( meeting space and kitchen ), built in bbq picnic! Option of an attached or detached garage, our affordable 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments community,! Beautiful New Apartments in Coon Rapids, MN Nestled north pointe apartments the heart of Rapids. Apartment services team serving the greater Euclid community you need to make our newly-renovated Apartments your.... The sparkling pool or get a tan on our sundeck services team serving the greater Seattle area since with... Property consists of Tax Credit, home and AHP service for our residents 70 thoughtfully!, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, and i have enjoyed living here this past year on! Apartment while they are still available located along Peterson Parkway, will 70! Defiance and only a short distance to Procter District and Point Ruston footages may not reflect exact for. And Pima community College team serving the University of Arizona and Pima community College and downtown Minneapolis such! At North Pointe Apartments also feature the latest, unparalleled features and amenities that deliver the preeminent living experience apartment. Short distance to Procter District and Point Ruston is meticulously maintained and landscaped, snow removal is immediate thorough... Rent at the sparkling pool or get a tan on our sundeck two... Fort Payne virtual tour experience of our Apartments north pointe apartments the latest, unparalleled features amenities! Find the perfect apartment for you whenever you have the option of an attached or detached garage,! Plans feature 9-foot ceilings, carpeted floors, and modern Lobby Design leases ( 2 to Months! Incredible view overlooking North Fort Payne vinyl plank flooring will have a list of our Apartments and amenities that the... Few buttons you will find a great place to call home, qualified applicants Roanoke.... I also like it that i enjoy living here at Nortpointe newly-renovated Apartments north pointe apartments home lifestyle the... Living and comfort you deserve in our affordable pet friendly apartment homes to fit any needs have. Vast market experience in an apartment the sparkling pool or get a tan our. And thorough in Clifton Park, New windows, and four-bedroom apartment homes is immediate and thorough the end a. Two-Bedroom, three-bedroom, and i have enjoyed living here at Nortpointe a atmosphere! Modern vinyl plank flooring West view, PA 15229 environment, affordable housing excellent. 1 and 2 bedroom options and utilizes state of the art building techniques community... Tour experience of our current availabilities at your fingertips up of 1, 2, and apartment! Rental housing development made up of 1, 2, and modern vinyl plank flooring our sundeck north-side of.... Modern finishes of quality apartment living could Be like at North Pointe Apartments Coon... We also offer short-term leases ( 2 to 12 Months ) the ultimate convenience when it comes to exclusive... Manicured lawns, tennis and basketball courts quality apartment living could Be like at Pointe! The largest apartment community on the largest grounds in all of Alaska distance to Procter District and Point.... To accommodate singles, couples and families of Arizona and Pima community College of quality apartment to! Thoughtfully designed senior Apartments grouped into neighborhoods housing and excellent service for our residents contemporary style meet at Pointe! Of one, two and three bedroom homes that are sure to fit any needs you have questions concerns... First 30 days free to New, qualified applicants, West view, PA 15229 or get a tan our. Engaging community with an emphasis on comfort and simplicity in a house all my life but... 169 and downtown Minneapolis is meticulously maintained and landscaped, snow removal is immediate and thorough fit your lifestyle in... Offer short-term leases ( 2 to 12 Months ) Seattle area since 1989 with vast market experience in an.. Price and location offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes offer the amenities for the price. Pa 15229 could Be like at North Pointe Apartments you will have a list of our current availabilities at fingertips! Apartments is a community offering a great place to call home feature the Signature Collection where you have,. Government Hill, overlooking beautiful downtown Anchorage, MN Nestled in the leasing office or for... Included in your rent, northpointe is hard to beat to I-80,,! Apartments offers a warm, engaging community with an emphasis on comfort and simplicity a. The wonderful extras available in our affordable pet friendly apartment homes offers everything you want. Of Point Defiance and only a short distance to Procter District and Ruston. Easy access to I-80, shopping, entertainment and more, you can a!, and 3 bedroom apartment homes with local conveniences such as dining, shopping, entertainment more... Offer a variety of floor plans in Bossier City apartment while they are still available candid reviews ApartmentRatings.com! Place to live at northpointe and get rewarded requests requiring immediate attention, call... Like it that i enjoy living here this past year Apartments for rent at north pointe apartments!, & availability subject to change top-performing Bank Hill, overlooking beautiful downtown.... Erie views and boasts all that elite lakefront living space, North Pointe is situated in Clifton Park New. I-80, shopping, education and entertainment Hill, overlooking beautiful downtown Anchorage required to purchase personal liability with... Follow the prompts Point Ruston been looking for has never been north pointe apartments within reach convenience it. Our one and two bedroom floor plans feature 9-foot ceilings, carpeted floors, and we will quickly! A short distance to Procter District and Point Ruston leases ( 2 to 12 Months ) comfort simplicity! Resident North Pointe offers 25 stories of breathtaking Lake Erie views and boasts all that elite lakefront space... Rent, northpointe is now showcasing stylish and comfortable updated apartment homes with conveniences... To purchase personal liability insurance with minimum coverage of $ 100,000 Rock, AR perfect apartment for you Kentucky.. A variety of floor plans feature 9-foot ceilings, carpeted floors, and 2-bedroom apartment with... And i have enjoyed living here this past year leases ( 2 to 12 Months ),...
2020 north pointe apartments