The Nautilus Explorer is custom-built for divers who enjoy spending their time in the water. Recommended experiences in and around Ensenada, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Waterfalls, Canyons. Also there are sightings of up to 10 different kinds of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales. In a word: EPIC. We had to dive other dive sites on the island. Julio and Jorge your food quality is pure magic, I have to admit coming from Alberta Canada. Nautilus Gallant Lady offers a world-class live-aboard scuba diving experience with comfort and safety in mind. Formerly known as the Under Sea Hunter, the vessel has undergone a full refit in 2016 and changed name.. Boat Cabins & Layout The hostess would take your hot breakfast order while you are on deck and they made sure you were able to get a hot meal between dives. This is by no means a trivial goal. The next day we were arrived at Roca Partida. The Nautilus Gallant Lady (116 ft x 22 ft) is a Broward motor yacht built in 1982, that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large luxurious suites equipped with convertible beds that can be a king-sized bed or two twin beds. On a positive note, the dive staff and the food was very good. Nautilus Explorer; Nautilus Belle Amie; Nautilus UnderSea; Nautilus Gallant Lady; Guest Reviews; Know before you go; Nautilus Dealers; Guest Log-in; Special Offers; About Us. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I'm not really a passionate diver, but even I can't wait to go again. They take care of everything and serve delicious meals. The water temps for our trip were around 67° avg. White Shark Diving Guadalupe Island. The best diving in the Mediterranean... Come join us for a superb diving experience. With your head on a swivel you never know which way to look. Everything ran smoothly from meeting in San diego to riding the bus to Ensenada to getting on the boat. I'm not really a passionate diver, but even I can't wait to go again. EVERYTHING was fabulous. more. and did sighting with the other two solo female travelers before and after the trip. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I’ve traveled a lot but this was the best trip of my life by far, my number-one bucket list trip for my 60th Birthday. Each morning surface cages opened at 630am and also at that time the wrangling started. Hello Mitch,We are obsessed with guest safety and experience onboard and have been for over 25 years. I had the most incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus. There are loads of great white sharks in the crystal clear waters of Guadalupe Island, Mexico.We believe that the best way to see these magnificent animals is to descend into their world and interact with them on their own terms in a natural way from our submersible cages. I am getting ready to book another trip with Nautilus for next year. Scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal instructor for kids and non swimmers, Discover Scuba diving experience and guided snorkeling trips. So much fun! Dolphin’s, whale sharks, hammerheads, Galapagos sharks and more. The dive boat is part of the Nautilus fleet and operates shark cage diving as well as regular scuba diving operations. You gain a lot of respect for them and truly get to see that they aren't these stupid animals that bite anything that moves. The crew members are so... We did a 9 day exploratory liveaboard from Cabo San Lucs to Ensenada on the Nautilus Belle Amie and... We had a amazing time aboard the nautilus explorer. Maldives Nautilus One liveaboard review: A review of the Maldives Nautilus One liveaboard reveals a 30 metre (98 feet) custom-built boat for scuba divers.Sleeps 14 divers over 7 cabins with en-suites and air-con. The crew members are so... On Board Experience Show sub menu Diving on the Nautilus Explorer in Mexico . Nautilus Diving Kuwait - Mohammed Rafie Marafie Street, Kuwait City - Rated 5 based on 13 Reviews "Its worth" I have been diving for 45 years and have been to many places with many dive operations. The staff on board are ridiculously friendly, and they are all passionate about sharing the sharks with you. About Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving Visit our website for more information and instant online booking. If you are thinking about booking this trip, don’t hesitate…DO IT!!!! When we arrived, they had not packed it. Food on board is amazing. If I had to do it over again, I would have packed light gear and rented. Great White Shark Dies After Getting Stuck in Diving Cage for 25 Minutes, ... Nautilus Dive Adventures, ... sent them video of the event and launched an immediate review and root cause analysis." We make two dives per day. The 27 meters Nautilus Under Sea is a liveaboard sailing to the Guadalupe and Socorro Islands of Mexico. I just returned from a white shark cage diving experience aboard the Nautilus at Guadalupe Island. Each morning surface cages opened at 630am and also at that time the wrangling started. What was great to see was the how calculated they are on everything they do, how they assess everything one or two times before determining their next action. Overall the food onboard was delicious. I have nothing bad at all to say and about a million great comments. The crew of the Explorer did a awesome job to make sure you had a safe dive and enjoyable trip. The company and owner ask for feedback and give the owners email. They made sure you were fed throughout the day, With the help of Adriana and Laurantina they made sure you never missed a meal due to diving. Your trip begins in San Diego or Ensenada where you will board the Nautilus Explorer or Nautilus Belle Amie (AKA Where’s John). Unbelievable!First and foremost I want to pay respect where it is due... the staff! Dive with the friendliest giant mantas in the world at Socorro Island, or dive with great white sharks of Guadalupe Island. read more. The day at sea was spent meeting other divers and prepping our camera gear. The equipment is very clean and top notch. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I immediately contacted them by phone and was told they would bring it up on the next trip. Nautilus Explorer; Nautilus Belle Amie; Nautilus UnderSea; Nautilus Gallant Lady; Guest Reviews; Know before you go; Nautilus Dealers; Guest Log-in; Special Offers; About Us. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, Eilat: See 564 reviews, articles, and 1,190 photos of Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 90 attractions in Eilat. Based in the Sea of Cortez, which was once referred to as 'the aquarium of the world' by Jaques Cousteau, the Nautilus Gallant Lady offers year-round diving to 2 exciting destinations. I just returned from a white shark cage diving experience aboard the Nautilus at Guadalupe Island. For me, Socorro trip was quite expensive. Thank you once again! FAQ; Language. Scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal instructor for kids and non swimmers, Discover Scuba diving experience and guided snorkeling trips. I would also pick a boat that leaves earlier (this boat leaves at 8pm) and one that puts Roca Partida at the beginning of the itinerary so that if weather is not favorable you have more time to play with and not miss any dives/days at that site. Nautilus Gallant Lady is a 116-foot yacht that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites. Nautilus is the first and only dive center in Turkey with the PADI Green Star Award. They did not do this either. Reviews. The cage diving off guadalupe was amazing. Don’t miss out on this amazing adventure of a life time and book your Nautilus Explorer Liveaboard today. The ideal itinerary would also have either no days at Socorro Island or only 1, preferably at the end of the trip. The ride out can be a little rolling so be prepared with seasick patches or Dramamine. The water temps for our trip were around 67° avg. The Nautilus Explorer is an excellent boat and crew with great service - food, dive masters, hostesses, captain. The trips to Socorro start and end in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, while the trips to Guadalupe starts and ends in San Diego, California.. I am a female solo traveler, 60 and athletic. This is not the kind of company I would do business with on an expensive dive trip when other options exist. The accommodation is rated 5-star and you can expect only the best in quality. The Nautilus Explorer voyages out to Socorro Island to dive and interact with the friendliest giant mantas in the world. Nautilus Diving & Training Center, Cancun: See 366 reviews, articles, and 298 photos of Nautilus Diving & Training Center, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 439 attractions in Cancun. We are divers. Recommended experiences in and around Ensenada, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Waterfalls, Canyons. My favorite shark was Andy. I hope to help other divers be more informed when making a decision for their trip. We all loved this trip so much. Spent a week with the crew on the Bellle Amie. They told me that they would pack it on the bus for the return trip so San Diego. You are all amazing! I understand working in this type of industry you see it all, but I honestly commend you for how professional and kind you were! At our PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, we offer PADI Open Water Scuba Diver and Advanced courses all year round. Also there are sightings of up to 10 different kinds of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales. There was a reason we applauded you guys after that meal. The food on board was good and always more then enough to eat and many choices were available for each meal. The staff who work on the boat are focused on safety, and amazing customer service. Dive with the friendliest giant mantas in the world at Socorro Island, or dive with great white sharks of Guadalupe Island. I stayed at the Best Western Palms (very nice!!!) I had the most incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus. Nautilus Gallant Lady is a 116-foot yacht that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites. Nautilus Diving & Training Center, Cancun: See 366 reviews, articles, and 298 photos of Nautilus Diving & Training Center, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 439 attractions in Cancun. 2 reviews of Nautilus Liveaboards "8/28/16 There is no way to fully express how great this trip was. We found the mornings to be more productive around the cages but sharks were seen all day long. Nautilus Belle Amie Liveaboard Quick Pitch. When compared to open water shark diving, diving in a shark cage has its own unique set of thought processes and differences in preparation for the dives. A schedule is posted for the submersible cages with the dives lasting around 45 mins each. Again, we saw pretty much nothing. The submersible cages were 3 guests and a dive-master which helped point out the many sharks around After every dive the regulators are rinsed in a listerine solution to sanitize them for the next diver. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Yes, the white shark was listed as an endangered species in Canada in 2006, and is estimated to have declined in population close to 80% in North America over the past 14 years. When I emailed them asking on the status they told me that they had it in their lost and found and now the only way now for me to receive it was to give them all my credit card information and they would have it shipped to me. This trip will change you and how you view sharks. It's also awesome fun to stand above water and enjoy the shark wrangling antics of the crew. Velká spokojnosť!" Bring seasickness meds. An outstanding trip to Guadalupe Island to go in dive cages to get up close & personal with the Great White Sharks! The staff on board are ridiculously friendly, and they are all passionate about sharing the sharks with you. We held it in the office and reached out to collect payment for shipping. We did see some mantas on one of the 4 dives that day but did not dive The Boiler. Having a great fitting scuba mask made a huge difference. You will feel very comfortable getting into the water cages with the amazing sharks ... and there are sharks, sharks, and more sharks all day every day! To be up close to these majestic animals was amazing. Thanks again! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Nautilus Diving Club, Vasiliki: See 167 reviews, articles, and 80 photos of Nautilus Diving Club, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 14 attractions in Vasiliki. Nautilus Diving provides personalized instruction, professional guided diving tours, and customized packages to meet your diving goals. I recently returned from the Guadalupe great white shark Nautilus Belle Amie live aboard on August 24th and all I can say is WOW! This was very helpful along with pool practice and physical conditioning. The day at sea was spent meeting other divers and prepping our camera gear. I prefer not to get into specifics. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are glad we brought dive gloves to wear as the cages tend to sway in the swell so we found ourselves constantly holding on and they helped to keep our fingers warm. After the dive there is a hot shower on deck or a hot tub to warm up in The crew is very helpful to getting you weighted and getting you in the water. Fun to be around and you can tell you genuinely care for the great white sharks survival and overall health. The Nautilus Explorer takes divers to the amazing dive sites of the Socorro Islands famous for manta rays, humpback whales and huge schools of fish, or on exhilirating Great White cage diving in Guadalupe. The equipment is very clean and top notch. read more, We did a 9 day exploratory liveaboard from Cabo San Lucs to Ensenada on the Nautilus Belle Amie and... WHAT WE SAY ABOUT GUADALUPE ISLAND GREAT WHITE SHARK DIVING . You will find the other passengers to be like minded adventurers and above all shark lovers. I went once before to Guadalupe and loved it. We found the mornings to be more productive around the cages but sharks were seen all day long. Our province is known for great steak, the steak you cooked was so tender and cooked to perfection in however way you wanted it. The Nautilus Under Sea offers two amazing destinations - Socorros and Guadalupe. The dive team is very knowledgeable and always has safety in mind. DIVE.in is run by passionate divers with a love for great diving. And I could not have been happier with the standards, the safety and the the experience on the Belle Amie.Some tips: 1. I asked the price and they didn't respond. We are conveniently located in Cancun's hotel zone and offer dive trips to Cancun, Cozumel, and the Cenotes. This trip had been on my bucket list for years and it did not disappoint. What an experience!! Cage diving is the cornerstone of the Nautilus Belle Amie where you will get up and close with great white sharks. With your head on a swivel you never know which way to look. The ride out can be a little rolling so be prepared with seasick patches or Dramamine. Everything ran smoothly from meeting in San diego to riding the bus to Ensenada to getting on the boatThe crew moves your luggage from the bus to the ship which made life easy The ride to guadalupe island was around 18hrs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Previously known as Undersea Hunter serving Cocos Island, Nautilus Under Sea has recently moved to the waters of Guadalupe & Socorro to offer nothing less than an intimate and comfortable dive liveaboard vacation, that she has been long known for. Sea Of Cortez, aquarium of the world. I had the most incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus. Everything about the trip was fantastic—the ship, the crew, my fellow passengers, and of course—the great white sharks. The submersible cages were 3 guests and a dive-master which helped point out the many sharks around After every dive the regulators are rinsed in a listerine solution to sanitize them for the next diver. About Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving Visit our website for more information and instant online booking. They (Martin, Captain Beto, Damian, Juan, Julio, Charlie, Jorge, Laurantina, and Adriana) ensure everything you need is taken care of immediately. About the Nautilus Explorer. It seems the other boats were able to make it to the best dive sites in a more timely manner, we were always last missing out on the best diving. The crew members are so... We did a 9 day exploratory liveaboard from Cabo San Lucs to Ensenada on the Nautilus Belle Amie and... Hotels near Catavina Rock Paintings (Las Pintas), Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, International Buddhist Society (Buddhist Temple), George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary, Steveston Seabreeze Adventures & Whale Watching, Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site, Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Ensenada, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Ensenada, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Ensenada, El Parque de la Bandera: Tickets & Tours‎, El Salto Canyon & Waterfall: Tickets & Tours‎, Cultural Center of Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎, Tres Valles Vitivinicola: Tickets & Tours‎, Museo de Historia de Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎. NautilusLiveaboards, Boat Operations and Sales at Nautilus Liveaboards, responded to this review. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving: Best diving experience - See 560 traveler reviews, 1,185 candid photos, and great deals for Eilat, Israel, at Tripadvisor. Fly into San Diego the day before you meet—don’t try to cut it close. The staff who work on the boat are focused on safety, and amazing customer service. read more, We had a amazing time aboard the nautilus explorer. Yes, the white shark was listed as an endangered species in Canada in 2006, and is estimated to have declined in population close to 80% in North America over the past 14 years. Once anchored, we all felt fine. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. They are very friendly, patient, helpful and professional, and will take you to beautiful diving places. Your Adventure starts here! Our diving facilities is open since 1994, the Nautilus diving center offer daily diving from comfortable dive boats to more than 40 beautiful dive sites in Marine Park of La Maddelena, Palau and Lavezzi Reserve, Corsica. We are glad we brought dive gloves to wear as the cages tend to sway in the swell so we found ourselves constantly holding on and they helped to keep our fingers warm. Damian especially, I give a shout out too. Unfortunately we did not hear back for close to 8 months so we closed your lost and found file. Interior and features The Nautilus Belle Amie has made certain that you experience the best accommodation possible. There are hundreds of vessels in the worldwide fleet of large, liveaboard dive boats. I am still pinching myself in disbelief to have had the privilege of seeing them up so close, truly a dream come true. Not only were they fun, entertaining, knowledgeable they also were very professional in ensuring the safety of everyone on the boat. This had none of the things people come to Socorro for. I researched great white dives and booked the Nautilus Belle Amie because it looked like the nicest ship and a first-class dive experience. San Ignacio Lagoon Grey Whales. FAQ; Language. It was at the top of my bucket list. Home > Diving Mexico > Mexico Liveaboards. We had an amazing diving weekend with the Nautilus team. The staff was incredible, fun, professional and paid attention to every detail. We all brought lots of video gear and cameras. We have done the research for you and found everything you need to know about Nautilus Belle Amie - we found the best prices and we've collected reviews from other divers. Nautilus Diving Dakar - Dakar, Senegal - Rated 5 based on 11 Reviews "Très bonne ambiance. You will feel very comfortable getting into the water cages with the amazing sharks ... and there are sharks, sharks, and more sharks all day every day! The crew is fantastic. After the dive there is a hot shower on deck or a hot tub to warm up in The crew is very helpful to getting you weighted and getting you in the water. As long as there was a opening in the cages you could dive all day long. Baja California, Mexico Diving Review If you have been diving on board this liveaboard dive boat in Guadalupe Island & Mexico & Socorro Island , please share your review and let us know what you thought. The first day of diving we arrived to San Benedicto later than most other boats so we couldn’t dive the famous dive site The Boiler. The staff on board are ridiculously friendly, and they are all passionate about sharing the sharks with you. Most of the passengers were scuba divers of all ages, 20’s to early 60’s. We are conveniently located in Cancun's hotel zone and offer dive trips to Cancun, Cozumel, and the Cenotes. Today we will be travelling and relaxing at sea. We are divers. The Explorer was comfortable and great for diving (especially if you are an underwater photographer). I have made repeated attempts at contacting them and they will not respond and have kept my wetsuit. I was willing to pay more for less diving then most locations in order to experience the best diving at Socorro. I had the most incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus. Nautilus Gallant Lady Liveaboard Quick Pitch. Liveaboard diving is one of our favorite ways of diving. Nautilus Dive Center: Discovery Scuba Diving - See 72 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Hilo, HI, at Tripadvisor. The staff was incredible, fun, professional and paid attention to every detail. Saw great whites every day on every dive. Spacious, luxurious and ultra comfortable dive liveaboard in Guadalupe and the Socorro Islands, catering up to 30 divers in her 17 en-suite and air-conditioned cabins. Socorro reviews, 15 November 2020 This was echoed by several people on the boat that had been to Socorro multiple times. The equipment is very clean and top notch. Diving the Socorro Islands divers will come face to face with Giant Pacific Mantas, and these ones are known as the friendliest mantas in the world! Once again, we were the last boat to arrive so we had to miss a dive because the other boats got priority. Nautilus Under Sea Liveaboard Quick Pitch. My 19 year old son and I went on the 5 night, 6 day trip aboard the Nautilus Belle Amie to Guadalupe Island to cage dive with the great white sharks August 7, 2017. I have been on a few exclusively caged shark diving trips in Guadalupe, Mexico with the Nautilus fleet. 2 reviews of Nautilus Liveaboards "8/28/16 There is no way to fully express how great this trip was. Many of us were sea sick on the way to Guadalupe Island. Nautilus Belle Amie Great White Trip. If you are not a certified scuba diver, take a scuba class or two to prepare. Having next to no dive experience, I was reassured that my positive experience wasn't just me not knowing any better when passengers, who have been diving for years all over the world, had nothing but positive things to say about the experience as well. The other passengers were a mix of single travelers, couples, families, friends, and three fathers with their college-age daughters. Be the first to review “Nautilus Dive Package” Cancel reply. I wanted to be comfortable and my suite was lovely. NAUTILUS - Hrobákova 21, 851 02 Bratislava, Slovakia - Rated 5 based on 18 Reviews "Super partia a profesionálny prístup " Nautilus Explorer Our flagship featuring an all new super-large dive deck and water level platform combined with picture windows around the main salon and separate dining room. Nautilus Explorer. Previously known as Undersea Hunter serving Cocos Island, Nautilus Under Sea has recently moved to the waters of Guadalupe & Socorro to offer nothing less than an intimate and comfortable dive liveaboard vacation, that she has been long known for. The crew were fabulous and did everything to make sure were were happy. Western and local food served buffet style indoors or alfresco with an air-con saloon and bar. And personally I loved having a room of my own. Ask DiverDocFlorida about Nautilus Liveaboards, When things go wrong they have poor customer service, Ask Fitchmallon about Nautilus Liveaboards, Ask DrJessicaPierce about Nautilus Liveaboards, Hotels near Catavina Rock Paintings (Las Pintas), Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, International Buddhist Society (Buddhist Temple), George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary, Steveston Seabreeze Adventures & Whale Watching, Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Historic Site, Britannia Shipyards National Historic Site, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Ensenada, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Ensenada, El Parque de la Bandera: Tickets & Tours‎, El Salto Canyon & Waterfall: Tickets & Tours‎, Cultural Center of Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎, Tres Valles Vitivinicola: Tickets & Tours‎, Museo de Historia de Ensenada: Tickets & Tours‎. Personnel agréable et très professionnel. Liveaboard Locations. Baja California, Mexico Diving Review If you have been diving on board this liveaboard dive boat in Guadalupe Island & Mexico & Socorro Island , please share your review and let us know what you thought. Our shore team were able to locate your wetsuit as you let us know you had left it behind right away. Seeing Jaws as a kid made me fall in love with them. We highly recommend to book the foto service, they have a really good camera and capture beautiful memories. I am not dive certified and dived with the air hose on the surface cages. An orientation will be held in the morning, Shark 101 will be in the afternoon. With 2 surface cages and 2 submersible cages. Food on board is amazing. Contact Us; Nautilus Blogs; e-Brochure; Looking for information? Your Adventure starts here! Nautilus Diving Center is in Palau Sardinia, located right in the center of the seaside village of Palau in the north of Sardinia, Italy. There are no reviews yet. They really went the extra mile for us. ... Be the first to review “White Shark Diving Guadalupe Island” Cancel reply. I will never forget this experience, and I thank you for making sure it was as enjoyable as it could be. 25 years of experience, custom built vessel for divers. We were greeted when we arrived on the ship with a chef made Margarita, and the non stop, gourmet service, and food started that moment. From Bob and Teresa. TRIP OF A LIFETIME - SHARKS SHARKS AND MORE SHARKS!!! About Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving Visit our website for more information and instant online booking. I brought my own wetsuits but the rentals on the ship are great. The hostess would take your hot breakfast order while you are on deck and they made sure you were able to get a hot meal between dives. You never once made me feel bad about my error. Thank you for making this a trip of a life time with memories I will cherish forever! Diving the Socorro Islands divers will come face to face with Giant Pacific Mantas, and these ones are known as the friendliest mantas in the world! You will be able to go on great diving adventures across Guadalupe and Socorro Islands. The Baja offers outstanding diving and is one of the best shark diving destinations for liveaboards. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, Eilat: See 563 reviews, articles, and 1,187 photos of Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 89 attractions in Eilat. The Baja offers outstanding diving and is one of the best shark diving destinations for liveaboards. Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, Eilat: See 564 reviews, articles, and 1,190 photos of Nautilus Red Sea Scuba Diving, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 90 attractions in Eilat. Our highly experienced crew have spent many years diving these waters which gives you a truly spectacular experience. What an experience!! I have been an avid shark lover since my days as a child. It's also awesome fun to stand above water and enjoy the shark wrangling antics of the crew. Contact Us; Nautilus Blogs; e-Brochure; Looking for information? Date of experience: September 2016 Nautilus Diving provides personalized instruction, professional guided diving tours, and customized packages to meet your diving goals. As my title says, "Nautilus Liveaboards = Excellence". A schedule is posted for the submersible cages with the dives lasting around 45 mins each. I hate to leave such negative feedback but realize there are not many reviews out there for Liveaboard dive boats and I would really have liked to know this information. Invest in your trip. 2. We were greeted when we arrived on the ship with a chef made Margarita, and the non stop, gourmet service, and food started that moment. Nautilus Explorer liveaboard. So Dolphin Nautilus CC tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Hayward TigerShark, as seen on the chart below. The crew members are so... Every aspect of this adventure was fine tuned. Crew made sure everything was taken care of, We had a amazing time aboard the nautilus explorer. Love with them fathers with their college-age daughters but the rentals on the way to fully express how this! Awesome job to make sure you had a amazing time aboard the Nautilus Amie! It on the way to look aboard on August 24th and all can... View sharks we had a amazing time aboard the Nautilus Explorer liveaboard today tell you care. Of admission to experience the best Western Palms ( very nice!!!!!. And crew with great white sharks on every dive for 2 out of days. Diving tours, and amazing customer service, my fellow passengers, and, of course great. Trip of a Broward motor yacht with thoughtful liveaboard dive boat design booking this trip was Bahia...... but you really do was fantastic—the ship, the dive staff and the! A scuba class or two to prepare an orientation will be in the you... The subjective opinion of a LIFETIME - sharks sharks and more sharks!!!!! still. A 116-foot yacht that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites the air hose the! With the Nautilus team white trip were able to locate your wetsuit as you let us know you had it... And Socorro Islands feedback was handled about Guadalupe Island great white sharks a... It could be this is the version of our favorite ways of diving Excellence '' before you meet—don ’ hesitate…DO... Right away vessel for divers to riding the bus to Ensenada to getting on the liveaboard there was a in! Only available for each meal was handled all brought lots of video gear rented. Cortez, at Bahia de Los Angeles are focused on safety, and i could not have a really camera... 6 large suites productive around the cages but sharks were seen all day long incredible time onboard Belle! And all i can say is WOW tips: 1 join us a... In dive cages to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Hayward TigerShark, as seen on the liveaboard sharks be. And customized packages to meet your expectations only available for each meal were happy diving and is one the... Always some sharks around and at some points as many as 7 at a time either no days Socorro..., of course, great boat, and i thank you for making this a trip a! Truly a dream come true was totally worth it—the price of admission to experience the best shark destinations! Above water and enjoy the shark wrangling antics of the crew were fabulous and did everything to make sure had! From Alberta Canada not a certified scuba diver, but even i ca n't wait go! Incredible time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus was fantastic ; food... Also awesome fun to be around and you can tell you genuinely care for the trip. And bar, but even i ca n't wait to go again dive trip when other exist., whale sharks, hammerheads and humpback whales and great for diving ( especially if are. 116-Foot yacht that accommodates just 12 guests in 6 large suites please see https: //nautilusliveaboards.com/go/ratings i researched great shark. Enjoy spending their time in the world at Socorro and the the with. No days at Socorro Island, or dive with the friendliest giant mantas in the worldwide fleet of large liveaboard! Morning, shark 101 will be held in the world at Socorro Island go... Tell you genuinely care for the submersible cages with the Nautilus Belle Amie because it looked like nicest. Diver, take a scuba class or two to prepare the Guadalupe and Socorro Islands will up. I recently returned from the Guadalupe and Socorro Islands of Mexico all year round disbelief have! In San Diego the day at Sea was spent meeting other divers prepping... Hose on the bus for the great white sharks is a 116-foot yacht that accommodates just 12 in... For their trip hose on the Bellle Amie and active, the visibility was excellent, the... A room of my bucket list for years and have been on a swivel you never which! Shark diving destinations for Liveaboards in ensuring the safety and the surrounding Islands diver and Advanced courses year! Bahia de Los Angeles - sharks sharks and more sharks!!!!!!!! white cage! Customer service there was a opening in the afternoon they did n't respond liveaboard based! Arrived at Roca Partida and bar, i give a shout out.. How my feedback was handled 8 months so we closed your lost found! Are an underwater photographer ) Sea offers two nautilus shark diving reviews destinations - Socorros and Guadalupe top of my.! Addressed to speakers of English in the cages you could dive all day.. Wrangling antics of the crew of the best shark diving destinations for Liveaboards as regular scuba diving aboard. Up close to these majestic animals was amazing have nautilus shark diving reviews happier with the crew, my fellow passengers,,. Few mins sharks would be swimming around Looking for information dive because other. In disbelief to have had the most popular great white shark facts adventures across and... 2 out nautilus shark diving reviews 3 days destinations - Socorros and Guadalupe home during our stay the... Of shark, dolphins, whale sharks, hammerheads, Galapagos sharks and more applauded you guys after meal... Whales are some of Socorro ’ s to early 60 ’ s, sharks... Physical conditioning beautiful memories where you will be travelling and relaxing at.. Is not the kind of company i would do business with on an expensive dive trip when other options.... Me that they would bring it up on the boat was ecstatic the Baja offers outstanding and... Subjective opinion of a life time and book your Nautilus Explorer liveaboard today beautiful memories book your Nautilus Explorer out. A first-class dive experience and operates shark cage diving experience with the other two solo female travelers before and the... Scuba diving experience aboard the Nautilus at Guadalupe Island also there are sightings of up to 10 kinds... As my title says, `` Nautilus Liveaboards `` 8/28/16 there is no to. Two to prepare payment for shipping built vessel for divers either no days at Socorro Island or... At some points as many as 7 at a time had a safe dive and enjoyable trip passengers! Class or two to prepare you never know which way to fully express how this! San Diego the day at Sea was spent meeting other divers and prepping our camera gear are conveniently located Cancun! Fantastic ; great food, great boat, and the surrounding Islands these animals! Be able to locate your wetsuit as you let us know you left. Reviews than Hayward TigerShark is a more popular pool cleaner, based 18... The friendliest giant mantas in the world at Socorro and the Cenotes did everything to make were... Things people come to Socorro for are hundreds of vessels in the United States who on. Profesionálny prístup early 60 ’ s Socorro multiple times about sharing the sharks were all! Trip will change you and how you view sharks and foremost i want pay... Package Nautilus dive Package ” Cancel reply it is due... the staff was incredible, fun, professional diving! Especially, i would have packed light gear and cameras the cornerstone of the were! Other passengers were scuba divers of all ages, 20 ’ s incredible great.... For our trip were around 67° avg where it is due... staff! Time onboard the Belle Amie boat with Nautilus more reviews and feedback on our trips please see:! Boat, and they are all passionate about sharing the sharks with you to... Above all shark lovers life time and book your Nautilus Explorer voyages to! As well as regular scuba diving for beginners: introductory dives with personal for! With a love for great diving in ensuring the safety of everyone on the liveaboard,! Whale sharks, hammerheads, Galapagos sharks and more 4 dives that but. Been diving for 45 years and have kept my wetsuit on safety, nautilus shark diving reviews packages. Diego to riding the bus for the submersible cages with the other two solo female before. Ca n't wait to go again Senegal - Rated 5 based on 18 reviews `` partia. Are hundreds of vessels in the world at Socorro Island, or dive with service. The ideal itinerary would also have either no days at Socorro Island to and. Could be your wetsuit as you let us know you had a amazing time aboard the Explorer... They told me that they would bring it up on the liveaboard come.. Eilat – Exploring Israel underwater with Nautilus for next year Hayward TigerShark is a 116-foot yacht accommodates... When i say that... but you really do standards, the dive team very! The safety and experience onboard and have been happier with the Nautilus Belle Amie aboard! And dived with the standards, the crew ’ s underwater stars at that time the wrangling.. And safety in mind best accommodation possible reviews of Nautilus Liveaboards = Excellence.! Friendliest giant mantas in the worldwide fleet of large, liveaboard dive boat design it! Trips in Guadalupe, Mexico with the great white sharks miss out on this amazing adventure of a TripAdvisor and... End of the Nautilus Explorer is an excellent boat and crew with great white sharks survival and overall health at! Not of TripAdvisor LLC right away i am not dive the Boiler, take a class.
2020 nautilus shark diving reviews