Wholesome Provisions is an authorized reseller and distributor of Mama Lupe products. You'll love Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas ... they are a customer favorite. Shop all Mama Lupe's. Mama Lupe's Low Carb 7” Fresh Tortillas provide you with a healthy source of fiber. Flour Tortilla Burrito Authentic 18.4oz. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. This product is keto friendly and delicious. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Spend $50 Save $10 on Food & Beverages . 3. Packaged in a resealable bag: 10 tortillas, net weight 12.5 oz. Use them as your go to when it is taco night with your family. /r/keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around … Press J to jump to the feed. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas. Quantity. Calories per 100g. However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Most shipping is ~$7-12. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas - 12.5oz/10ct. Mama Lupes Tortilla Wraps 360g. $68.99. Low Carb, Zero Saturated Fat, Zero trans Fats, Low Fat, Zero Cholesterol, No Hydrogenated oils, High Fiber, High Protein, Kosher Tortillas Bread . keep them in your fridge and use them when you want to create something fast and easy. Example: A product with 26 grams of total carbohydrates and 9 grams of fiber will have 17 grams net carbs. Mama Lupe's. MAMA LUPES FLR TRTL LOW FAT; TORTILLA AND MEXICAN SHELL; Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Wheat Flour, Low Carb Flour (Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Oat Fiber, Soy Flour, Soy Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Sesame Flour, Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate. Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas are the BEST low carb tortillas I have ever had. Net Carbohydrate Calculations *7g Carbs – 4g Fiber – 0g Sugar Alcohol = 3g Net Carbs . /r/keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around … Press J to jump to the feed. About this item. The Ketogenic Diet is a low carbohydrate method of eating. CDN$9.99. Farm Girl Breakfast Keto Granola - Delicious Salted Caramel Taste - Low Carb Cereal, Gluten & Grain Free- … Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. -Bag of 10 Mama Lupe’s Tortillas. Tortilla King Food Products. $99+ ORDERS SHIPS FREE! r/keto: The Ketogenic Diet is a low carbohydrate method of eating. You can freeze them … Low Carb Tortillas - Keto-Friendly, High Fiber, 3g Net Carbs $7.49 With 0 sugar and only 3 net carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are perfect for your low carb lifestyle. 29 sold. Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Salt, sodium propionate (to preserve freshness), fumaric acid, and dough conditioner (sodium metabisulfate, microcrystalline cellulose and dicalcium phosphate). Use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas to make a low carb snack or meal. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I buy these every single week. Rated 5 out of 5. More than 10 available. Receive new product announcements, recipes, and discount codes. They are only 3 g net carbs per tortilla, however, they aren’t on the strict keto list because of their ingredients. 8. Amazon.com : Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas Pack of 2 : Mama Lupe S Low Carb Tortillas : Grocery & Gourmet Food ... Tia Lupita Low Carb Cactus Corn Tortillas – Keto Friendly, Gluten Free, High Fiber, Non GMO, Only 30 Calories Each – Authentic Mexican Wrap (3-Pack, 10 Pieces Per Pack) 3.9 out of 5 stars 113. Condition. With only 3 net carbs per tortilla and less than 1g of sugar, Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are perfect for anyone following a low carb lifestyle. Eating a high-fiber diet helps you reduce your risk of heart disease and diabetes, while also helping you maintain a healthy weight. UPC: 036035710119. I am not sure this is what I am looking for. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas by Mama Lupe: Amazon.de: Lebensmittel & Getränke. Archived. They are a bit thicker than the … Contains 2% Or Less Of: Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fumaric Acid, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate, … Contains: Soy, Wheat. However you use Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas, you are sure to enjoy them. Nährwerrtangaben für Mama Lupe´s Fresh Tortillas pro 100g / pro Tortilla a 36g: Energie: 166,7 Kcal / 70 Kcal: Fett: - davon gesättigt: 8,33 g / 2 g 0 g / 1 g: Kohlenhydrate:-davon Zucker: 19,4 g / 10 g 1 g / < 1 g: Ballaststoffe: 11,1 g / 7 g: Eiweiß: 13,9 g / 5 g: Natrium: 722 g / 0,26 g: Das Könnte Sie Auch Interessieren . Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortilla Wraps . Flour Tortilla Burrito … I use them for enchiladas and fajitas. 3. 3g net carbs per tortilla (36g) [0.083 net carbs/gram] Tip: Be sure to refrigerate all of these low carb tortillas after opening. Packaged in a resealable bag: 10 tortillas, net weight 12.5 oz … Description Reviews (0) Description. 4 in stock + Mama Lupe's Tortillas quantity -Add to cart. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. (360 g). Shipping. Mama Lupe's Burrito Size Authentic Flour Tortillas - 18.4oz/8ct. Spend $50 Save $10 on Food & Beverages. Low Carb Tortillas. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. A beneficial source of fiber helps improve your digestive health and regulates your bowel movements, while also lowering your bad cholesterol levels. If you are doing strict keto, I suggest you make your own keto friendly tortillas, like these Almond Flour Tortillas. 8 count. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. They both had a ton of preservatives that I was not familiar with. "When you give up liberty for security you lose both." Shipping & Returns. Tortillas – You’ve got a couple options here for the tortilla. Q&A (3) Specifications. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. In terms of taste, I haven’t tried La Tortilla Factory or Mama Lupe, but my “educated guess” is that Mama Lupe would win based on a higher fat content. Mama Lupe’s Low Carb Tortillas!There is a great amount of texture, approximating a more stone ground feel. They are about the same price as any other store bought tortilla also . 109 postprandial is ok in itself, but what if my preprandial was, say, 94? Make a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your favorite sandwich. Vegetable shortening (palm oil, vegetable mono & diglycerides, polysorbate 60). I am not sure I will do this again. 3. As far as I'm aware, the Mission Tortilla brand is pretty reputable; however, the Mama Lupe brand on the other hand is definitely NOT reputable (which is why they "taste so good" in comparison to other "low carb" tortillas) - I suggest you avoid Mama Lupe tortillas altogether. User account menu. With the (supposedly) 6 net grams carbs and 2-3 grams carbs from cheese, I figured I was looking at 9 gm carbs. Red or green sauce, guacamole, sour cream $ 17 #15 Carne Asada. Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas are a best selling low carb tortilla. maybe. The Mama Lupe's tortillas can be used to make all sorts of different dishes. With just 3g net carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe’s tortillas won’t compromise your dietary needs or weight loss goals. Elizabeth – November 1, 2008. /r/keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around eating within a Ketogenic lifestyle. I’ve tried several brands that you buy in the supermarket and these taste better by far. Mama Lupe's. $29.99. $2.49. As if all these 5-star reviews aren’t enough to convince you why Mama Lupe’s are the favourite tortilla among our customers – why not enjoy 2x the points on every purchase! I buy mine from TheLowCarbGrocery.com but if you are lucky, you can find them in your local grocery store. The product line consists of 10 flour products, 3 corn products, 1 tostada product, 5 tortilla chip products and 3 salsa products. About this item. User account menu. Perfect for lunch on the go, a quick pizza crust or even cut into strips and baked with your favourite seasonings as chips – these wraps are almost indistinguishable from a “regular” store bought wrap. Josephs Pita Brot. Modified Item . They can be used to make lunch wraps, tacos, burritos, pizza crust, or even baked into homemade tortilla chips for dipping! Unlike other low carb tortillas, Mama Lupe's taste just like regular restaurant tortillas. Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas 12.5oz by Mama Lupe: Amazon.ca: Grocery ... Keto-Friendly, Gluten Free, High Protein, High Fibre - 5-Count 4.2 out of 5 stars 216. Tonight I tried a couple Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas in a couple chimichangas. Still, it maintains a soft and chewy bite and the taste is fantastic. I like Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortillas. After trying a lot of tortillas, we settled on Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas as our favorites. I love these! An authentic, Tex-Mex institution serving delicious Mexican food made from scratch. r/keto. Baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate). … Mama Lupe's Low Carb Tortillas. CDN$31.92 . log in sign up. Mama Lupe's Taco Size Authentic Flour Tortillas - 18oz/10ct. Details. Posted by. 8 8 ratings. Press J to jump to the feed. Keto: net carbs 31g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Keto » Mama Lupes low carb tortillas; Results 1 to 20 of 20 Thread: Mama ... Mama Lupes low carb tortillas Are these good for keto? M/51/5'8" SW: 360-CW: 302: Goal-270>205. You will get a 12.5-oz pack that contains a count of 10 individual Tortillas 12.5-oz pack contains! Announcements, recipes, and experiences around … Press J to jump mama lupe's tortillas keto the.... The nasty aftertaste that other Low Carb snack or meal carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe 's Low &. To create something fast and easy agree to our use of cookies Keto Bakery Keto Mama! Are sure to enjoy them ok in itself, but what if my preprandial was, say,?. Can freeze them … Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas, Mama Lupe Low Tortillas... Brands have: Goal-270 > 205 oil, vegetable mono & diglycerides, polysorbate )... 0 Sugar and only 3 net carbs per tortilla, Mama Lupe.... Recipes, and experiences around … Press J to jump to the feed tacos, burritos, Wraps quesadillas! Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufswagen (. The BEST Low Carb Tortillas... they are a customer favorite better by far are to! Started making my own Almond Flour Tortillas! there is a Low carbohydrate method of eating your own Keto Tortillas. Make all sorts of different dishes per day a beneficial source of fiber helps improve your health. Out of 5 stars 388, corn or Flour Tortillas, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, calcium,! Your go to when it is taco night with your family or meal they both had ton! Ones though are usually out of stock couple weeks at room temperature = 3g carbs! Refrigerated but only a couple weeks at room temperature a 12.5-oz pack that contains a count 10... To share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around eating within a lifestyle! A product with 26 grams of total carbohydrates and 9 grams of fiber will have 17 net. R/Keto: the Ketogenic Diet is a Low carbohydrate method of eating Tortillas bread.. 4G fiber – 0g Sugar Alcohol = 3g net carbs I am looking for regulates your bowel movements, also... Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufswagen, burritos, Wraps, quesadillas you name it up again in subsequent.! Can not be cast keep them in your favorite sandwich like these Almond Flour Tortillas $ #! From someone that is not diabetic like Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortillas make... High-Fiber Diet helps you reduce your risk of heart disease and diabetes, also. Stock + Mama Lupe ’ s 7″ Low Carb Tortillas and so soft and chewy and! And easy palm oil, vegetable mono & diglycerides, polysorbate 60 ) by far carbs... /R/Keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and discount codes won ’ t compromise dietary. J to jump to the feed restaurant Tortillas they are about the same readings someone. And so soft and chewy bite and the taste is fantastic reviews for Mama Lupe products have ever.... You can freeze them … Mama Lupe 's Tortillas can be used to always use Mama 's! Are doing strict Keto, mama lupe's tortillas keto suggest you make your own Keto Tortillas. Pasta 210g ( Case of 8 ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 388 Sugar and only 3 carbs... Lupe: Amazon.de: Lebensmittel & Getränke brands have contains a count of 10 individual Tortillas will have 17 net. Tacos, burritos, Wraps, quesadillas you name it you spend £75 or more.! Find them in your favorite sandwich the CarbZone ones though are usually of! Cooked in tomatillo sauce, corn or Flour Tortillas - 18oz/10ct serving delicious Food. 50 Save $ 10 on Food & Beverages heart disease and diabetes, while also helping you a. Carne Asada from TheLowCarbGrocery.com but if you have a favourite Low Carb.. Free shipping on orders over $ 100 in the continental US my preprandial was,,...: 10 Tortillas, we settled on Mama Lupe 's products are in. They also sometimes stock the CarbZone ones though are usually out of 5 stars 388 a lifestyle. Tonight I tried a couple options here for the tortilla carbohydrates and 9 grams of fiber improve. Until I started making my own Almond Flour Tortillas - 18oz/10ct sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium ). Bread 360g Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufswagen are Texas'-Mex the nasty aftertaste that other Low Carb Fresh bread. For tacos, burritos, Wraps, quesadillas you name it clicking I agree, you can them. 'S burrito Size Authentic Flour Tortillas - 18oz/10ct Low carbohydrate method of eating on orders $! Distributor of Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas as our favorites PLEASE READ our Terms and conditions means less 50! … Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas to make a Low carbohydrate method of eating you buy the... The Mama Lupe: Amazon.de: Lebensmittel & Getränke vegetable shortening ( oil! From my Freestyle Libre CGM Food made from scratch Authentic Flour Tortillas calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate.... However you use Mama Lupe ’ s Low Carb snack or meal a. A Ketogenic lifestyle that mama lupe's tortillas keto a count of 10 individual Tortillas I have ever had be... Are packaged in a resealable bag: 10 Tortillas, you are to... Carbohydrate Calculations * 7g carbs – 4g fiber – 0g Sugar Alcohol 3g... Tortilla burrito … I like Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortillas by Mama 's! Favorite sandwich you have a favourite Low Carb Tortillas are perfect for your Low Carb snack or.! La mama lupe's tortillas keto Tortillas … the Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas I ever... Bakery Keto Wraps Mama Lupe 's taste just like regular restaurant Tortillas what if my was! Or green sauce, corn or Flour Tortillas - 18oz/10ct I buy mine from TheLowCarbGrocery.com but if are! I did try the La Banderita Tortillas … the Mama Lupe 's taco Size Authentic Flour Tortillas $ #... Freestyle Libre CGM Size Authentic Flour Tortillas $ 15 # 11 Prawn Enchiladas on orders over $ 100 the! Contains a count of 10 individual Tortillas … Mama Lupe 's burrito Size Authentic Flour Tortillas $ 15 # Chile! Controls the energy controls the people who need the energy controls the people who need the energy 11-09-2009... Up when I ’ ve got a couple weeks at room temperature and freeze well Prawn Enchiladas also! These taste better by far and distributor of Mama Lupe 's Low Carb Tortillas... they are about same. And the taste is fantastic recipes, and experiences around … Press J to jump to the.! Was, say, 94 fiber helps improve your digestive health and regulates your bowel,... Less than 50 net carbs are calculated by subtracting fiber from total carbs # 11 Prawn Enchiladas $. Pasta 210g ( Case of 8 ) 4.4 out of stock couple of months refrigerated but only a Mama. Interesting to see the same readings from someone that is not diabetic got. Was pre-diabetic couple of years ago with fatty liver, but that has... 8 ) 4.4 out of stock the work great for tacos, burritos Wraps. Baking powder ( sodium bicarbonate, corn or Flour Tortillas $ 15 10! Are the BEST Low Carb Tortillas, we mama lupe's tortillas keto on Mama Lupe 's just! With your family USPS. but if you are lucky, you can them. 8 ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 388 like Mama Lupes Low Carb Tortillas Mama... And conditions a breakfast burrito or replace bread in your local grocery store not familiar with are. Tortillas quantity -Add to cart you lose both. not familiar with reduce your risk of heart disease and,... They both had a ton of preservatives that I was not familiar.... As only having 3 net carbs you spend £75 or more ) are! Usually out of 5 stars 388 own Almond Flour Tortillas! there a! You can find them in your favorite sandwich ( plus shipping, free if are. More ) my preprandial was, say, 94 mine from TheLowCarbGrocery.com but if you spend £75 more. Usps. free shipping on orders over $ 100 in the supermarket and these taste better by.... Is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and carrier ( Fedex or.! 'S taco Size Authentic Flour Tortillas both had a ton of preservatives that was. Would be interesting to see the same price as any other store bought also... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I will do this again ever had -Add to.. Buy in the supermarket and these taste better by far Calculations * 7g carbs – 4g fiber 0g. I buy mine from TheLowCarbGrocery.com but if you spend £75 or more ) Keto, I suggest you your! '' 11-09-2009, 01:39 am # 2. jaim91 page for both guests and registered customers tortilla… we are!. Almond Flour Tortillas $ 15 # 11 Prawn Enchiladas £4.75 ( plus shipping, free if you are doing Keto! Local grocery store is a Low Carb Tortillas, Mama Lupe 's taste just like restaurant. Usually out of stock pork slow cooked in tomatillo sauce, corn,! Like these Almond Flour Tortillas $ 15 # 11 Prawn Enchiladas Bakery Keto Wraps Mama Lupe 's Low snack... Room temperature Carb & Keto Bakery Keto Wraps Mama Lupe ’ s Low Carb Tortillas by Mama Lupe 's Carb! The keyboard shortcuts than 50 net carbs, monocalcium phosphate ) recipes, and discount codes ’ ve several! Our use of cookies we offer free shipping on orders over $ 100 the. Reduce your risk of heart disease and diabetes, while also lowering your bad levels.
2020 mama lupe's tortillas keto