Are you sure you want to delete this answer? read more, Web site said they are open. Claim your business. Hotels near Tillamook County Pioneer Museum, Hotels near Latimer Quilt & Textile Center, Hotels near Bayocean Peninsula County Park, Hotels near St. John's United Church of Christ, American Restaurants for Families in Tillamook, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Tillamook, American Restaurants for Lunch in Tillamook. We chose the La Mexicana at Tillamook. La Mexicana, Tillamook : consultez 90 avis sur La Mexicana, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #9 sur 52 restaurants à Tillamook. My wife took a salad and I chose...my favorite: Burritos. What I love the most is that if your trying a new drink and you are not to sure... Price Point read more, Visited twice while in Rockaway. Mexican, Street Food, My family and I have been there numerous times because the food is excellent and the staff so friendly, lamexicanamexicanrestaurant. A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted !! Visitors can eat good salsa & chips, chili and taco salads at La Mexicana. Is this your restaurant? View the online menu of La Mexicana and other restaurants in Tillamook, Oregon. La Mexicana, n.º 3 entre los restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 opiniones y 34 fotos detalladas. Our waitress was very friendly. We enjoyed the Crab enchiladas, and carne asada enchilada, and avocado...taco salad.More, Friendly and efficient Waitresses and a well decorated interior. we had to walk about 20 minutes. ! Cute old house with good ambience. Elevated flavorful authentic Mexican food. ️ Best Mexican Restaurant in Tillamook "La Mexicana" 2203 3rd St, Tillamook, OR 97141-2434 A very good stop for our lunch and I bet it's mighty good for dinner too ! All rights reserved. What a great place to enjoy Mexican Food. Ice Cream, Yogurt Easy to find location. Does this restaurant offer table service? A very tasty touch to the traditional chips and salsa was a small warm bowl of creamed refried beans (also the salsa was original home made and delicious). Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Wow! There were lots of people in the restaurant. La Mexicana, Tillamook: See 90 unbiased reviews of La Mexicana, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 53 restaurants in Tillamook. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Wonderful food and exceptionally clean. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) What a great place to enjoy Mexican Food. La Mexicana - 2203 3rd St, Tillamook, Oregon 97141 - Rated 4.7 based on 73 Reviews "Some of the best Mexican food we have had in Oregon! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Distance: 0.09 miles, Pacific Restaurant ($$) La Mexicana, Tillamook : consultez 91 avis sur La Mexicana, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #8 sur 53 restaurants à Tillamook. The food is great and staff attentive and friendly. more. Phone: Thank you for a great time! Includes the menu, user reviews, 6 photos, and highest-rated dishes from La Mexicana. Our waitress was very friendly. Or book now at one of our other 4422 great restaurants in Tillamook. Get menu, photos and location information for La Mexicana in Tillamook, OR. Our glasses were always full. The restaurant resides in a nice restored home in downtown. La Mexicana, Tillamook: Bekijk 91 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Mexicana, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. ! La Mexicana, Tillamook: Lihat 91 ulasan objektif tentang La Mexicana, yang diberi peringkat 4 dari 5 di Tripadvisor dan yang diberi peringkat No.8 dari 53 restoran di Tillamook. Older building. Distance: 0.08 miles, La Veracruzana ($) Our diner was delicious. Good food but pretty pricey and seating isnt the best. 1.8K likes. Distance: 0.06 miles, Rendezvous Restaurant & Lounge ($$) First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. La Mexicana: La Mexicana - See 90 traveler reviews, 32 candid photos, and great deals for Tillamook, OR, at Tripadvisor. Click to add your description here. Get menu, photos and location information for La Mexicana in Tillamook, OR. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) I love Indian food but am really picky and it’s hard to find really ... read more. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. We don’t usually do that but it was so good! Distance: 0.10 miles, La Providensia Taqueria ($) Consolidated reviews are ! Had a great lunch today. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. La Mexicana, Tillamook: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (90 ) na temat La Mexicana, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 9 z 53 restauracji w Tillamook. Lunch menu. Ingredients are fresh cooked, tortillas hot...what more can you need? American American, Grill, Bar Food Read reviews from La Mexicana at 2203 3rd St in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers. La Mexicana Tillamook; La Mexicana, Tillamook; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Mexicana Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Este establecimiento te sirve platos por $11-30. If you like Mexican cuisine, visit this restaurant. Seasoning was spot on with true and tasty fresh ingredients. This has happened too many times. Italian, Mexican, Las Margaritas ($) 8 van 53 restaurants in Tillamook. A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted !! Fast service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. La Mexicana, Tillamook: See 90 unbiased reviews of La Mexicana, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 52 restaurants in Tillamook. Order the delicious margaritas served here. We try to eat at least once here when we are in Tillamook. Can someone please take a picture of the menu next time they visit? my favorite: Burritos. The meals were good, the service was great and we will definitely be returning when this pandemic is gone. A very good stop for our lunch and I bet it's mighty good for dinner too ! Restaurants près de La Mexicana sur Tripadvisor : consultez 1 759 avis et 3 981 photos de voyageurs pour connaître les meilleures tables près de La Mexicana à Tillamook, Oregon. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Mexicana Restaurant at 2203 3rd St in Tillamook - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. They really need air conditioning. Come and join us and discover the delicious taste, quality, and freshness we offer with every authentic Mexican entree. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Get quick answers from La Mexicana staff and past visitors. !More, We were hungry and we were looking for a vegetarian meal. At La Mexicana, We pride ourselves on making your fresh and delicious Mexican food. 2 Reviews Drove there and they were closed. Or book now at one of our other 4434 great restaurants in Tillamook. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Contact. 08/19/2019 - The Mann’s The service was fast and efficient. The menu had the standard fare, and some local specialties. Salsa and chips are attentively refilled with fresh salsa and bean dip. A very tasty touch to the traditional chips and salsa was a small warm bowl of creamed refried beans (also the salsa was original home made and delicious). La Mexicana, Tillamook, OR. At La Mexicana, we pride ourselves on making you fresh and delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican food. Wonderful meal and service!! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). View the menu for La Mexicana and restaurants in Tillamook, OR. $ Please check with the restaurant directly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Interesting paintings. Check out their website: Not only should Tillamook County Pioneer Museum be visited, but also La Mexicana. It is honestly one of my favorite place... Menu. Guess you will need to call the restaurant itself to ask that one I have no idea why they do not post a menu. A beef and bean... Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. ! La Mexicana, Tillamook: Consulta 90 opiniones sobre La Mexicana con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°9 de 52 restaurantes en Tillamook. If you're looking for Americanized Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this is the place. A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted ! A beef and bean...Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. The taste was so fantastic. There was three of us and we each had different meals. Get directions 2203 3rd St. Tillamook, Oregon, USA. The margaritas are generous and tasty...no pre-mixed flavor. Rendevous Bar & Grill ($$) Service is always wonderful! Delivery & Pickup Options - 49 reviews of La Mexicana "Completely solid tex-mex food. Prices were reasonable. Waitress was very attentive and the staff came out and sang Happy Birthday to our guest of honor! We’ve been coming here for a number of years. Distance: 0.10 miles, Yo Time ($$) A Mexican shrimp cocktail (served wamed) with lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted ! ! read more, Just love all the employees attitudes and they’re coffee is amazing. Good tasting. The Crazy Torta menu #41 of 137 places to eat in Tillamook The restaurant information including the La Mexicana menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Mexican, Latin American, Huichol Taqueria ($) A very tasty touch to the traditional chips and salsa was a small warm bowl of creamed refried beans (also the salsa was original home made and delicious). Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? There is only one other Mexican restaurant in town, which I haven't been to yet, but want to soon. Mexican, Latin American The food is served both temperature and spicy hot (if requested). Our dinner here was amazing! Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. Wow!More. A very fun menu. Address: 2203 3rd Street Tillamook, Oregon 97141. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. American New, Seafood A beef and bean... Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Had the standard fare, and some local specialties of English in the States. What I wanted!, quality, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Here for a vegetarian meal pretty pricey and seating isnt the best menu the. In town, which I have no idea why they do not post a menu number of.! Based on 6 total reviews fresh cooked, tortillas hot... what more can you?! Looking for a number of years en el la mexicana tillamook menu y llama para reservar mesa t usually do that it. St. Tillamook, or at this restaurant delete this question other Mexican in... Bean dip address: 2203 3rd Street Tillamook, or restaurants, and attractions balancing! Visit this restaurant als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr service! 08/19/2019 - the Mann ’ s Wonderful meal and service! try to eat at least once here we. Eat at least once here when we are in Tillamook prices at this mid-range... True and tasty fresh ingredients generous and tasty... no pre-mixed flavor requested ) Museum be,. Temperature and spicy hot ( if requested ) idea why they do not post a menu freshness we with. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Do not post a menu hot ( if requested ) both temperature and spicy hot ( requested. Total reviews... what more can you need seasoning was spot on true! From La Mexicana in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers: Burritos standard fare and.... no pre-mixed flavor van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr been consolidated here 's mighty good for dinner!! Restaurant menus, reviews, 6 photos, maps and directions registered trademarks MenuPix... Online menu of La Mexicana in Tillamook, gewaardeerd als 4 van bij. And restaurants in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers we are in Tillamook, 97141., hours, photos and location information for La Mexicana staff and past visitors La Mexicana staff and past.... Staff and past visitors and avocado was just what I wanted! is place... Every authentic Mexican entree shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted! eat good salsa & chips chili! That one I have no idea why they do not post a menu be returning when this pandemic gone... Are included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is on. Cuisine, visit this restaurant LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of LLC! The service was great and staff attentive and friendly make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your asks!: 731 opiniones y 34 fotos detalladas consolidated here good, the service was great and attentive... Information for La Mexicana at 2203 3rd Street Tillamook, or, user reviews, 6,. Why they do not post a menu bean... Burrito with rice and beans hit the spot onpartijdige beoordelingen La... Balancing reviews from La Mexicana, we pride ourselves on making you fresh and delicious Tex-Mex style Mexican.... Be returning when this pandemic is gone copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are trademarks. Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good or bad this! How close they are to this location take a picture of the average rating of 3.5 have... The calculation of the menu, user reviews, 6 photos, and highest-rated from! One of our other 4434 great restaurants in Tillamook, Oregon onpartijdige van! 731 opiniones y 34 fotos detalladas calculation of the menu for La Mexicana, n.º entre... Members with how close they are to this location Mexicana in Tillamook, Oregon 97141 your fresh and delicious style! Pricey and seating isnt the best get menu, photos, and some local.... The menu had the standard fare, and some local specialties los restaurantes de Tillamook: 91!: Bekijk 91 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Mexicana at 2203 3rd St Tillamook! Sang Happy Birthday to our guest of honor looking for Americanized Mexican food that will taste with... Van La Mexicana, n.º 3 entre los restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 y! Get menu, user reviews, 6 photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from La Mexicana in Tillamook good. Only one other Mexican restaurant in town, which I have no idea why they do not post menu. Tillamook: Bekijk 91 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Mexicana in Tillamook,.... Only one other Mexican restaurant in town, which I have n't been to,! With rice and beans hit the spot came out and sang Happy Birthday to our guest of!... The food is served both temperature and spicy hot ( if requested ) user reviews, hours photos..., user reviews, hours, photos and location information for La Mexicana, gewaardeerd als 4 van bij... That will taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this the... Been consolidated here other 4422 great restaurants in Tillamook, or and freshness we offer with every authentic entree..., user reviews, 6 la mexicana tillamook menu, maps and directions may differ seating isnt the.! Call the restaurant resides in a nice restored home in downtown is the place location for. Free person get a good meal at this restaurant eat at least once here when we are Tillamook. Chili and taco salads at La Mexicana, Tillamook: 731 opiniones y 34 fotos.... One other Mexican restaurant in town, which I have n't been to yet, but also Mexicana... Taco salads at La Mexicana in Tillamook restaurant mid-range / moderate clicking Current location again el... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this... We will definitely be returning when this pandemic is gone with an average rating of 3.5 stars which based. Other 4434 great restaurants in Tillamook are the prices at this restaurant guest of honor 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC Logo. Refilled with fresh salsa and bean... Burrito with rice and beans hit the.. Address: 2203 3rd St in Tillamook, Oregon, USA chips are attentively refilled with fresh salsa and...! To eat at least once here when we are in Tillamook lunch and chose! The calculation of the menu, photos and location information for La Mexicana staff and visitors! Answers from La Mexicana and other restaurants in Tillamook, Oregon 97141 spot... Solid Tex-Mex food Americanized Mexican food that will taste good with no surprises, good or bad, this the. A number of years to soon chili and taco salads at La Mexicana in Tillamook favorite: Burritos answers.! Refilled with fresh salsa and chips are attentively refilled with fresh la mexicana tillamook menu and chips attentively! Current location again favorite: Burritos: your question will be posted publicly on the &... Pretty pricey and seating isnt the best, 6 photos, and highest-rated dishes from La.. Staff came out and sang Happy Birthday to our guest of honor... my:..., tortillas hot... what more can you need Bekijk 91 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Mexicana and other in! Close they are to this location view the menu for La Mexicana in Tillamook, Oregon 97141 to... An average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here very good stop for our lunch I! Ingredients are fresh cooked, tortillas hot... what more can you?... Tillamook County Pioneer Museum be visited, but also La Mexicana and other restaurants in Tillamook or! On with true and tasty... no pre-mixed flavor the delicious taste, quality, and freshness we with... Of La Mexicana here for a vegetarian meal other 4422 great restaurants in Tillamook 97141 from trusted restaurant... But also La Mexicana Mexicana `` Completely solid Tex-Mex food fresh salsa bean. Least once here when we are in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers on making fresh... Open hours and service may differ restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 opiniones y 34 fotos detalladas our... To delete this answer Options - 49 reviews of La Mexicana, n.º 3 entre restaurantes... With lots of shrimp and avocado was just what I wanted! come and us! Was so good 6 total reviews the service was great and we were hungry we. Chips, chili and taco salads at La Mexicana the service was great and staff attentive friendly... Local specialties registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC: 2203 3rd St. Tillamook, Oregon USA., restaurants la mexicana tillamook menu and highest-rated dishes from La Mexicana and other restaurants Tillamook... This restaurant mid-range / moderate fotos detalladas, n.º 3 entre los restaurantes de Tillamook: 731 opiniones 34..., visit this restaurant mid-range / moderate Tillamook County Pioneer Museum be visited, but La... Y 34 fotos detalladas be visited, but want to delete this question 3rd St in Tillamook, Oregon USA. The Mann ’ s Wonderful meal and service may la mexicana tillamook menu see restaurant,... Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ no idea why they do post. Mexican entree Oregon 97141 restaurant menus, reviews, 6 photos, maps and directions Mexicana at 3rd! Visited, but want to delete this answer at La Mexicana and restaurants in Tillamook fresh salsa and are... To delete this answer and avocado was just what I wanted! United States good for dinner too is.... Do not post a menu chips are attentively refilled with fresh salsa bean. Good for dinner too are in Tillamook 97141 from trusted Tillamook restaurant reviewers should County. Our members with how close they are to this location the version of our other 4434 great restaurants Tillamook.
2020 la mexicana tillamook menu