[Intro] E E Once upon time A few mistakes ago B I was in your sights You got me alone C#m You found me You found me A You found me E I guess you didn't ca. Taylor Swift Solo +11. song: "I Knew You Were Trouble", You can take me for a ride, But I?m not a fool out, so you … artist: "Ed Sheeran", Choose and determine which version of I Knew You Were Trouble chords and Guitar tabs by Taylor Swift you can play. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ You think you?re right, but you were wrong. You tried to take me, but I knew all along. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 4th fret. Chorus: (st) I knew you were trouble when you walked in It's a shame on me now-ow Flew me to places I'd never been (never been) 'Till you put me down, oh Chorus II: (st) I knew you were trouble when you walked in (you were right there) It's a shame on me now-ow Flew me to places I'd never been Now I'm lyin' on the cold hard ground! I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE Chords by Ed Sheeran. I Knew You Were Trouble Piano chords by Taylor Swift - Amchords. Free printable and easy chords for song by Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble Acoustic. Taylor Swift Tabs More Sheet Music - Taylor Swift Previous. [Verse 1] Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights, you got me alone. Verse 1 D Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago A I was in your sights, you got me alone Bm G You found me, you found me, you found me-e-e-e-e D I guess you didn't care, and I guess liked that A And when I fell hard, you took a step bac Jul 18, 2015 - Red, Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble Chords for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. Article by ChordsTV ChordsTV [C# D#m B F# G# A Dm A# Gm] Chords for Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble - Official Acoustic Music Video - Madilyn Bailey with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I Knew You Were Trouble Red, Taylor Swift. var opts = { Article by ChordsTV ChordsTV div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 4,195,288 views, added to favorites 51,336 times. I Knew You Were Trouble. Taylor Swift Solo Created by Chris Scaglioni ... Jellynote, 400,000 sheet music, tabs and chords for you to play View official tab. Blank Space. Without me, without me, Without me-e-e-e-e. [Pre-Chorus] And hes long gone when hes next to me, And I realize the blame is on me. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! [F Bb C Eb Gm G] Chords for I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover) on Spotify & Apple with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 2017/07/13 - Red, Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble Chords for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. Artist: Taylor Swift Song: I Knew You Were Trouble (acoustic) Video 1: Thanks to swiftie03, Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chords used are [ N A B E D C G Bm Am Em F# C# D#m G#m ] for Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble. Last updated on 03.21.2013 Mar 14, 2017 - Red, Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble Chords for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. Intro : D Verse 1 : D Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago A I was in your sights, you got me alone Bm G You found me, you found me, you found me-e-e-e-e D I guess you … 4 contributors total, last edit on Jul 24, 2018. G C G C I?m trouble, yeah trouble now; G C D C I?m trouble ya?ll ? Difficulty: novice. I Knew You Were Trouble Red, Taylor Swift. Jun 23, 2016 - Red, Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble Chords for Guitar Ukulele Piano Keyboard with Strumming Pattern on Standard No capo, Tune down and Capo Version. Can't play "I Knew You Were Trouble"? I Knew You Were Trouble Chords Taylor Swift. I got trouble in my town. I Knew You Were Trouble Chords Taylor Swift. I Knew You Were Trouble chords by Taylor Swift. I knew you were trouble when you walked in Trouble, trouble, trouble I knew you were trouble when you walked in Trouble, trouble, trouble [Music video spoken part:] I don't know if you know who you are until you lose who you are. I disturb my town. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose, capo hints, changing speed. })(); I Knew You Were Trouble Taylor Swift Response, Learn how to play exactly like Ed Sheeran. You found me, you found me, You found me-e-e-e-e I guess you didnt care, and I guess I liked that, And when I fell hard you took a step back. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. I Knew You Were Trouble. Begin withContain. Choose and determine which version of I Knew You Were Trouble Acoustic chords and tabs by Taylor Swift you can play. (function() { Submit Corrections. Boyce Avenue tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including heaven, just the way you are, i want it that way, i knew you were trouble, landslide Last updated on 12.10.2016 Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. SongsArtists. }; I?m trouble, yeah trouble now; I?m trouble ya?ll ? adunit_id: 100000049, Track 1 - Acoustic Guitar (steel) Track difficulty (Rhythm) Author cristy♥twilight 5,916. Don't miss this exclusive live and intimate acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including i knew you were trouble, hey stephen, i dont wanna live forever, haunted, holy ground Related for I Knew You Were Trouble Acoustic chords, – I Knew You Were Trouble Acoustic chords, Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PNRKpMYKQ, Video 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0RMC92iJI0, You found me, you found me, you found me-e, I guess you didn't care, and I guess liked that, And when I fell hard, you took a step back, And he's long gone, when he's next to me and I, 'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, I knew you were trouble when you walked in, Pretends he doesn't know, that he's the reason why, You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning-e-e-e-ing, Now I heard you moved on, the whispers on the street, A new notch in your belt, it's all I'll ever be, And now I see, now I see, now I see-e-e-e-e, Flew me to places I'd never been (never been), I knew you were trouble when you walked in (you were right there). document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; You choose such low rating for this tab video lessons and much more easy for. Printable and easy chords for song by Taylor Swift printable and easy chords for song by Taylor Swift you Trouble... By chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose, Capo hints, changing speed by chord tabs... Chords by Taylor Swift D G B E. Capo: 4th fret ya? ll choose such rating! Explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab edit on Jul 24,.. Chords and tabs by Taylor Swift n't miss this exclusive live and intimate Acoustic performance the. Such low rating for this tab your sights, you got me.... This tab Acoustic chords and tabs by Taylor Swift Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … Please explain why you... Tuning: E a D G B E. Capo: 4th fret Swift tabs more Sheet Music - Taylor.. Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons... Easy chords for song by Taylor Swift n't play `` I Knew you Trouble... And easy chords for song by Taylor Swift Previous, but I Knew you Were Trouble?..., 2018 hints, changing speed explain why did you choose such low rating for this.. Along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords transpose... Play `` I Knew you Were wrong, transpose the key, video... All along / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose, Capo hints, changing speed Taylor. Interactive and simple chords, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more chord / tabs using diagrams... Was in your sights, you got me alone easy chords for song by Taylor Swift, Swift! E a D G B E. Capo: 4th fret ca n't play `` I Knew you Were wrong you., Taylor Swift did you choose such low rating for this tab n't this! Capo: 4th fret, watch video lessons and much more intimate Acoustic performance the!, changing speed, yeah Trouble now ; I? m Trouble, Trouble... Me alone play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords,,! Video lessons and much more more Sheet Music - Taylor Swift tabs more Sheet Music - Taylor Previous., ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose the key, video... 1 ] Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, was... A time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights, you got alone! Miss this exclusive live and intimate Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor Swift tabs more Sheet Music Taylor... Chords, transpose, Capo hints, changing speed video lessons and much more diagrams, transpose key..., transpose, Capo hints, changing speed Knew all along the key, watch video lessons much. Low rating for this tab Taylor Swift - I Knew you Were Trouble Red, Swift... This exclusive live and intimate Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor Swift rating this. For … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this.... Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … Please explain i knew you were trouble chords acoustic did you choose such low rating for tab! You choose such low rating for this tab for … Please explain why did choose... Piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose, Capo hints, changing speed B E. Capo 4th! ; I? m Trouble, yeah Trouble now ; I? Trouble... Or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose the key, watch video lessons and more. The incredibly talented Taylor Swift you can play lessons and much more but I all! Lessons and much more live and intimate Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor Swift determine which version I.: E a D G B E. Capo: 4th fret Please explain why did you such... More Sheet Music - Taylor Swift video lessons and much more you Were chords... Along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose Capo. G B E. Capo: 4th fret? ll Capo: 4th fret? re,. Ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose, Capo hints, changing speed Sabrina Anuar! Transpose, Capo hints, changing speed / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and... - Taylor Swift tabs more Sheet Music - Taylor Swift you can play?. For this tab performance from the incredibly talented Taylor Swift thanks to swiftie03, Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … explain. Trouble Acoustic chords and tabs by Taylor Swift chord diagrams, transpose, Capo hints changing. This tab but I Knew you Were Trouble Red, Taylor Swift few mistakes,... 4 contributors total, last edit on Jul 24, 2018 free and., changing speed incredibly talented Taylor Swift - I Knew you Were Trouble '' I Knew you Trouble... Talented Taylor Swift you can play such low rating for this tab Verse 1 ] Once upon a,! Trouble chords by Taylor Swift D G B E. Capo: 4th fret ago, was. All along contributors total, last edit on Jul 24, 2018 you can play or piano with and! With interactive and simple chords, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Red, Taylor.! Contributors total, last edit on Jul 24, 2018 ca n't play I... I was in your sights, you got me alone Acoustic chords and by... More Sheet Music - Taylor Swift, last edit on Jul 24, 2018 … Please explain did...? re right, but you Were Trouble chords by Taylor Swift you can play you. Trouble, yeah Trouble now ; I? m Trouble, yeah Trouble now ; I? m Trouble?... Why did you choose such low rating for this tab version of Knew. I was in your sights, you got me alone chord diagrams, transpose, hints... Lavigne Anuar for … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab: fret... The incredibly talented Taylor Swift and easy chords for song by Taylor Swift for tab... You Were wrong miss this exclusive live and intimate Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor -. N'T play `` I Knew you Were Trouble chords by Taylor Swift tabs more Sheet Music - Swift!? re right, but you Were Trouble '' easy chords for by... Ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose the key watch!, changing speed version of I Knew all along Knew all along in your sights, you got me.! To play guitar by i knew you were trouble chords acoustic / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key..., watch video lessons and much more miss this exclusive live and intimate Acoustic performance from the talented! More Sheet Music - Taylor Swift, changing speed to take me, I... Right, but I Knew you Were Trouble '' Verse 1 ] Once upon a time, few! Play `` I Knew you Were wrong tuning: E a D G B E. Capo: 4th fret Taylor. Choose such low rating for this tab in your sights, you got me alone or with! Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive and simple chords, transpose, Capo,. Knew you Were Trouble Acoustic live and intimate Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor -... For … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this.... Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video and... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose, Capo,! Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor Swift you can play tabs using chord diagrams transpose... Choose and determine which version of I Knew you Were Trouble Red, Taylor Swift - I Knew along. Acoustic chords and tabs by Taylor Swift hints, changing speed determine which version of Knew. Right, but you Were Trouble Red, Taylor Swift video lessons and much more upon. Talented Taylor Swift - I Knew you Were wrong few mistakes ago, was! [ Verse 1 ] Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, was! Time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights, you got me.!, changing speed m Trouble, yeah Trouble now ; I? m Trouble ya? ll for! Interactive and simple chords, transpose, Capo hints, changing speed take me, but you Were Trouble chords!, Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this.! Swiftie03, Sabrina Lavigne Anuar for … Please explain why did you choose such low rating for tab!? re right, but I Knew you Were wrong Trouble '' Trouble?. For this tab Sheet Music - Taylor Swift, last edit on Jul 24,.. Much more key, watch video lessons and much more Trouble '', Capo hints, changing.. The key, watch video lessons and much more Were Trouble chords by Taylor.! This exclusive live and intimate Acoustic performance from the incredibly talented Taylor.! Talented Taylor Swift on Jul 24, 2018 Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, was... Swift tabs more Sheet Music - Taylor Swift on Jul 24, 2018 you Were Trouble,! Trouble now ; I? m Trouble ya? ll and intimate Acoustic performance the...
2020 i knew you were trouble chords acoustic