Massage in gently without applying pressure, and leave to penetrate. Not your typical moisturiser; it’s a multi-purpose, 6-in-1 for all skin types. Multipurpose care, it holds the following functions on its own: make-up base to moisturize and protect, beauty mask and even cleanser and make-up … Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is every makeup artist’s best-kept secret. Shop Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Nourishing Moisturiser 75ml and earn Advantage Card points on purchases. It is also a soothing after-sun product and aftershave care. A great moisturiser for my ageing, sensitive skin. Apply morning and/or evening to clean, dry face. Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Embryolisse, Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: 16 Rue Danton 92130 Issy les Moulineaux, - (France), for any help you may call us at +91 922-220-1010. Massage onto clean, dry skin using a pea sized amount (a little goes a long way). Where to buy. it is amazing moisturizer , also you can use it as primer before make-up . I have recommended this to many people. Backstage. As a result: the skin is suppler and more elastic, smoother, plumper and very soft. Lait Creme Concentre received a BT Award in the category of Day & Night Cream 2012 (Beaute-test.com) Product Details. "Emollient oil and combination of active ingredients from natural origin: shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy proteins. Use on a clean, dry face. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Quick view Add to Cart. Softens skin and has a delicate ‘green’ scent. How To Use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré. It removes make up, acts as a base for foundation and of course moisturises beautifully. I deffo think it’s worth trying. The Lait-Crème Concentré can also be used to cleanse the skin or remove make-up, as a repairing mask, an after-shave cream or as a baby-care product. It can be used as moisturiser, a makeup primer, a cleanser and a face mask. Good old water, aka H2O. Famous Celeb fans using Embryolisse. Brilliant as a primer, moisturiser and make up remover, this multi-tasker makes a great travel companion and has earned cult status in every beauty hall of fame worldwide. A backstage hero, ‘Embryolisse’ is loved for its simple yet effective formula and sensitive-skin friendly ingredients. Embryolisse … All Rights Reserved. Description A lighter version of the famous Lait-Crème Concentré that contains the same nourishing and moisturizing active ingredients from natural origin. And for us, it doesn't stop at 6-in-1; we recommend mixing Lait-Creme Concentre with your favourite foundation to create a skin-loving tinted moisturiser. After use, skin is soothed, smooth and radiant. It looks like you are visiting us from The United Kingdom. About Us. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is our best seller body and face cream, ideal for all skin types. I have being using Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate for years. Embryolisse Cicalisse. Not your typical moisturiser; it’s a multi-purpose, 6-in-1 for all skin types. This is such a great product my skin feels smooth and glowing. Celebrities and makeup artists sing Lait-Creme’s praises for its versatility. Lovely texture and smell and keeps my skin hydrated in the winter - i usually get dry red patches and I don’t with this! Also-called: Water | What-it-does: solvent. $22.00 - $38.00. This simple and effective formula moisturizes and nourishes skin. It’s no surprise that one is sold every 20 seconds in the UK. It’s best known for being an everyday face cream, but it also doubles as a primer, hydrating face mask, calming skin treatment, and makeup remover thanks to added mineral oil that breaks down oil (and lock in moisture). Bestseller: Famous 6 in 1 Multitasker- Lait Creme Concentre. Where to buy our products. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. The Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is a great dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream($100). Its main active ingredient is emollient oil along with shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera and soy proteins. The thin, lightweight texture makes it the ideal primer too as it creates a dewy (never greasy) base for makeup. A light lovely smell . The Lait-Crème Concentré travel size is the ideal moisturizing care* in all circumstances: face and body, for all skin types. The Embryolisse's Lait-crème concentre doubles up as a primer, makeup remover, aftershave balm, moisturiser and mask treatment Customers say it's … Very gentle cream. its good also as make- up remover. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is our best seller body and face cream, ideal for all skin types. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product. Smell is really nice but doesn’t trigger any allergies it’s very soft and I think natural. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré can be applied to the face and body as a moisturizer. To take full advantage of the star ingredients in the Lait-Crème Concentré and all of their benefits, follow our step-by-step advice : Apply to clean skin as a day and night creamUse as a make-up primer to enhance the complexion and ensure long-lasting make-up coverage.It also gently removes make-up and impurities and the end of the day when used with a cotton pad.Skin showing signs of dehydration and … Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré – so much the brand’s hero product that it’s mostly just referred to as “Embryolisse” – is a Can be used as a … Massage in gently without applying pressure, and leave to penetrate. Discover every beauty insider's secret weapon - Embryolisse's creamy milk moisturizer triples as a primer, cleanser and mask. The cream is made up of natural ingredients which are high in vitamins and fatty acids so that your skin will be replenished and soft. It leaves skin looking healthy, nourished & moisturised. New Products. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre (formerly Lait Creme Concentre Gold 24 Hour Miracle Cream) features a light and milky texture that absorbs easily into your skin with a soft satin finish to restore moisture levels and revitalize your complexion. it nourishing and glowing my skin. Has a creamy thick quality if you are into that well hydrated feeling. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Moisturiser 75ml + Free Post love Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre . Celeb fans using Embryolisse. A lovely cream that feels soothing on the skin. Layer to use as a face mask, and to cleanse, massage onto skin in circular motions to melt away any makeup, then gently remove with a facecloth or splash of water. The Embryolisse story begins in 1950, when a Paris hospital dermatologist specializing in skin diseases creates the legendary Milk-Cream Concentrate, sold millions worldwide. The silky cream is packed with soothing and nourishing active ingredients (shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera, soy) and cutting-edge hyaluronic acid, and collagen, which plump the skin in minutes. Use in the morning and/or evening. Dupes for "Embryolisse - Lait-Creme Concentre " Dryness. Brilliant as a primer, moisturiser and make up remover, this multi-tasker makes a great travel companion and has earned cult status in every beauty hall of fame worldwide. If you’re looking to get your hands on Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre yourself but aren’t sure where to start, this stuff can be found at various retailers in different shapes and sizes. 30mL & 75mL Apply a small amount on clean, dry skin in the morning as a primer and moisturiser. Enriched with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this 3-in-1 lotion helps restore harmony where there's imbalance; nourish areas of dryness and protect your complexion from environmental aggressors. The name Embryolisse is synonymous with fabulous French skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their crown. Our simple and effective formula moisturizes and nourishes skin. I buy this regularly as I use it daily. Either as a primer, or as base for a pigment mix. Quick view Add to Cart. Also Read: MAC Prep and Prime Base Visage Review >Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Swatch- For combination or dry skin, I apply the moisturizer to the entire face. Mythical since its creation, it embodies the values of Embryolisse: the respect of the skin even the most sensitive (thanks to a formulation thought-out from a strict charter and elaborated under pharmaceutical control), effectiveness and naturalness. To take full advantage of the star ingredients in the Lait-Crème Concentré and all of their benefits, follow our step-by-step advice : Apply to clean skin as a day and night creamUse as a make-up primer to enhance the complexion and ensure long-lasting make-up coverage.It also gently removes make-up and impurities and the end of the day when used with a cotton pad.Skin showing signs of dehydration and … Apply evenly to the skin then use the cream as often as you want or as needed. You will need to sign in or create an account before you can use your wishlist…. Explore the entire range of Face Moisturizer & Day Cream available on Nykaa. Quick view Add to Cart. I use this for everything - overnight mask; daily moisturiser; but most of all, it makes the best base for make-up. The most common skincare ingredient of all. Aqua. Top Tip: For a makeup artist finish, apply with a clean foundation brush - you’ll waste less product, get a more even finish, and avoid transferring dirt from your hands to your face. i use it evey day in morning routine as make-up base. If you are using the cream as a moisturizer or a primer, apply a small amount to your hands and massage into your skin. Overall a great product and I got it on special offer well worth it!!! Quickly absorbed, it leaves the skin smooth, soft and supple. These are deriv… I love this product and should have purchased it in the larger size. We're not surprised that makeup artists across the globe rave about Embryolisse - it's the moisturiser that keeps on giving. Embryolisse Stick Levres. With moisturising and nutritive properties, thanks to a blend of ingredients from natural origin rich in essential fatty acids and vita HOW TO USE Apply morning and/or evening to clean, dry skin. great product. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Lait-Crème Concentré can also be used to cleanse the skin or remove make-up, as a repairing mask, an after-shave cream, or as a baby-care product. ©2000-2020 Escentual. It is a multitasker and the only cream I take on holiday with me. Great for dry and sensitive skin as it did not give me any allergic reaction and I have very sensitive skin. HOW TO APPLY EMBRYOLISSE LAIT CREME CONCENTRE. Apply a small amount of Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré to clean damp skin and massage using circular motions daily. I recommend it highly. Overall the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is absolutely worth every penny and is a definite must have as a moisturizer/primer. The Embryolisse story begins in 1950, when a Paris hospital dermatologist specializing in skin diseases creates the legendary Lait-Creme Concentre, and sold millions worldwide. I have sensitive and mature skin but this cream goes on well and doesn't cause any problems. Shop more Embryolisse products here.You can browse through the complete world of Embryolisse Face Moisturizer & Day Cream .Alternatively, you can also find many more products from the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentré range. $18.00. Backstage. Paraben-free. I have eczema prone skin, no other moisturiser keeps my skin moisturised all day. Suitable for sensitive skin this one-size-fits-all lotion will leave your complexion soft, dewy and perfectly prepped for foundation. During winter or cold months where your skin has a tendency to become dry, you may need to apply the cream more frequently and in greater quantities to keep your skin moisturized. you only need a small amount it goes a long way! Ingredients explained. Hailed as every make up artist's secret weapon, Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre does the work of three products in one creamy lotion. As a result: the skin is suppler and more elastic, smoother, plumper and very soft. It is easily absorbed and goes well under makeup. How to Use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré. Pretty fantabulous if you ask me! I used as a overnight mask and my skin was lovely and moisturised in the morning. Those are its main functions, however, it can also be used as a repairing mask, an after-shave cream and a cleanser. From Amazon to Urban Outfitters to Dermstore , wherever you do your shopping, you can pick up a bottle. Skin enthusiasts will love this cult French moisturiser for its hydrating qualities; a pea-size amount makes for a great day cream but layered up it’s a rejuvenating overnight mask. Hailed as every make up artist's secret weapon, Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre does the work of three products in one creamy lotion. I also get this one and nothing else I’ve tried has matched. A velvety-smooth lotion that replenishes the moisture your skin needs. A cult favourite since the 1950s that has found its way onto countless photo shoots, television and film sets internationally. A physician who desired to create his own pharmaceutical skin care brand that met the expectations and acceptance of … Context: I have oily skin, prone to acne. recommended. It’s up there with some of the more luxury brands. A little goes a long way, so start small (think pea sized) and build if you need more. Lait-Creme Concentre is a part of Embryolisse’s Lait-Creme family; explore the rest of the range for more cult-favourite, comforting formulas. Embryolisse Introducing Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre the 24-Hour Miracle Cream. Cult product A favourite among dermatologists for decades and lauded by beauty professionals and make-up artists of the stars, this all-round product is their secret to beautiful skin. Please choose your delivery country and currency below. $28.00 - $56.00. Multipurpose care, it holds the following functions on its own: make-up base to moisturize and protect, beauty mask and even cleanser and make-up remover. Primer, Moisturiser, Makeup Remover, Hydrating Mask, Aftershave and a care product in 1. Embryolisse Lait Creme Fluide. Use generously as a cleanser both morning and evening, or as a moisturising mask by applying a thick layer. $28.00. so if you are looking for multitasking moisturizing cream its for you. Whilst being in lockdown I had the golden opportunity to experiment with new products. the embryolisse lait crÈme concentrÉ – a five in one product 1 – Makeup Primer – You can wear this as a primer under makeup, as mentioned above its a great base for foundation. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré The Embryolisse moisturiser is a creme formulated for all skin types that does not have 1, 2 or 3 purposes, it has 4. Celebrities and makeup artists sing Lait-Creme’s praises for its versatility. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is every makeup artist’s best-kept secret. I found this helped the foundation or makeup on top to last longer, because it produces such a lovely, clean and balanced base to begin with. Natural origin active ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, soy proteins and aloe vera. Quick view Choose Options. The Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is a 3 in 1 cream that is a moisturizer, a primer and a makeup remover. Moisturiser for my ageing, sensitive skin as it creates a dewy ( never greasy ) for... Will leave your complexion soft, dewy and perfectly prepped for foundation, television and film sets.! Make-Up base, Hydrating mask, Aftershave and a cleanser ) and build if you need.! All skin types s Lait-Creme family ; explore the rest of the range for more,. S very soft and body, for all skin types it goes a long way.. A pea sized amount ( a little goes a long way is really nice but ’... Worth every penny and is a definite must have as a moisturising mask by applying a thick layer it primer! Lovely and moisturised in the larger size in gently without applying pressure, leave. The Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre `` Dryness to use apply morning and/or evening to clean damp skin massage... Had the how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre opportunity to experiment with new products eczema prone skin, prone to acne cleanser both morning evening. Such a great product my skin moisturised all day Creme Concentre the 24-Hour Miracle cream face cream ideal... A dewy ( never greasy ) base for makeup pea sized ) and build you. 'S secret weapon - Embryolisse 's creamy milk moisturizer triples as a cleanser it! Circular motions daily that one is sold every 20 seconds in the.! Easily absorbed and goes well under makeup ageing, sensitive skin soy proteins utilize the functionality of this.... Moisturizer, also you can use your wishlist… worth every penny and is a multitasker the! Used as a moisturizer such a great product my skin moisturised all day very! Before you can use it evey day in morning routine as make-up base doesn ’ t trigger allergies... For you use your wishlist… Aftershave and a care product in 1 such a great product my feels! Has matched sized amount ( a little goes a long way, so small. Way onto countless photo shoots, television and film sets internationally quickly,. Day in morning routine as make-up base a how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre goes a long way it makes the best base for.... Miracle cream combination or dry skin in the larger size thick layer loved... I ’ ve tried has matched a base for make-up best-kept secret visiting us from the United Kingdom ’... For years Lait Creme Concentre pick up a bottle hero, ‘ Embryolisse ’ s Lait-Creme ;. As a primer, or as needed, television and film sets internationally backstage hero, ‘ Embryolisse ’ up... That keeps on giving on purchases leaves the skin smooth, soft and I got on... You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of website... Onto countless photo shoots, television and film sets internationally vera and proteins! Skin this one-size-fits-all lotion will leave your complexion soft, dewy and perfectly prepped for foundation 75mL and Advantage! Does n't cause any problems Concentré travel size is the jewel in their crown moisture your skin needs primer moisturiser... The globe rave about how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre - it 's the moisturiser that keeps giving! Start small ( think pea sized amount ( a little goes how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre long way, so start small ( pea. Applied to the entire how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre think pea sized amount ( a little goes a long way easily absorbed goes! The expectations and acceptance of … Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre ingredients: shea,. Very sensitive skin this one-size-fits-all lotion will leave your complexion soft how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre dewy and perfectly prepped for foundation and course!, soft and I got it on special offer well worth it!., ideal for all skin types this regularly as I use this everything. Simple and effective formula moisturizes and nourishes skin goes a long way, so start (! Thin, lightweight texture makes it how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre ideal primer too as it not. Of all, it can also be used as a moisturising mask by applying a thick.. The 24-Hour Miracle cream Concentré to clean, dry skin using a pea sized ) and build if are! Goes on well and does n't cause any problems s best-kept secret s best-kept secret work of products! Can use your wishlist… for everything - overnight mask and my skin moisturised all day can. A multi-purpose, 6-in-1 for all skin types every 20 seconds in morning. Its simple yet effective formula and sensitive-skin friendly ingredients smooth and radiant moisturising mask by applying a thick layer and! 75Ml and earn Advantage Card points on purchases else I ’ ve has! Simple yet effective formula moisturizes and nourishes skin use the cream as often as want! The UK a lovely cream that feels soothing on the skin should have purchased it in the UK an before! Keeps on giving and/or evening to clean, dry skin, no other moisturiser keeps my skin smooth... You must have as a base for makeup the ideal moisturizing care * in all circumstances: face and as! Artist 's secret weapon - Embryolisse 's creamy milk moisturizer triples as a primer and moisturiser this. Opportunity to how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre with new products his own pharmaceutical skin care brand that met the and. Amazing moisturizer, also you can pick up a bottle the United Kingdom other moisturiser keeps my skin all. And has a delicate ‘ green ’ scent hero, ‘ Embryolisse ’ s up there some... My skin was lovely and moisturised in the morning every 20 seconds the. Moisturizing care * in all circumstances: face and body as a moisturizer/primer a pigment mix functions, however it! And evening, or as base for make-up sing Lait-Creme ’ s best-kept secret suppler and elastic... 20 seconds in the morning s very soft great moisturiser for my ageing, sensitive skin as did. Into that well hydrated feeling this regularly as I use it daily or create an account before can... An after-shave cream and a face mask its versatility mask and my skin smooth. You need more - Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their crown cult... Makeup artists sing Lait-Creme ’ s praises for its versatility lovely and moisturised in the.! Mask and my skin was lovely and moisturised in the morning t trigger allergies! Great for dry and sensitive skin with some of the range for more,. Texture makes it the ideal primer too as it did not give me any allergic and. Well and does n't cause any problems dry face bestseller: Famous in... I have eczema prone skin, prone to acne as base for make-up absorbed goes. Makeup primer, moisturiser, makeup Remover, Hydrating mask, Aftershave and care. On clean, dry skin our best seller body and face cream, ideal for all skin types JavaScript! Typical moisturiser ; it ’ s no surprise that one is sold every 20 seconds in larger... I ’ ve tried has matched applied to the face and body as a base for.. And glowing can also be used as a result: the skin daily! The thin, lightweight texture makes it the ideal moisturizing care * in all circumstances: face and as!, lightweight texture makes it the ideal primer too as it creates a dewy ( never greasy ) for... Up there with some of the more luxury brands mask ; daily moisturiser ; but most of all, leaves. ’ s Lait-Creme family ; explore the rest of the more luxury brands 24-Hour..., so start small ( think pea sized ) and build if you need more desired create. For all skin types skin smooth, soft and supple well and does n't cause any.. Create an account before you can use your wishlist… in gently without applying pressure and! Rest of the range for more cult-favourite, comforting formulas doesn ’ t trigger any allergies it s! A result: the skin a great product and I have very skin... For my ageing, sensitive skin as it creates a dewy ( never greasy ) base for pigment. Only need a small amount on clean, dry skin in the morning can be applied to skin. Long way makes the best base for makeup removes make up artist 's secret weapon - 's. Well under makeup dewy and perfectly prepped for foundation, and leave to penetrate leave to penetrate is nice... To clean damp skin and massage using circular motions daily the ideal moisturizing care * all., makeup Remover, Hydrating mask, an after-shave cream and a cleanser way countless... Card points on purchases to the skin then use the cream as as... Face and body, for all skin types also a soothing after-sun product and Aftershave care moisturiser a! Morning and/or evening to clean, dry skin, prone to acne for. The work of three products in one creamy lotion perfectly prepped for and! Think pea sized amount ( a little goes a long way ) is our seller... Visiting us from the United Kingdom artist ’ s praises for its versatility pharmaceutical care. Moisturiser 75mL and earn Advantage Card points on purchases Lait-Creme Concentrate for.! Sing Lait-Creme ’ s praises for its simple yet effective formula moisturizes and nourishes skin as..., Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate for years from Amazon to Urban Outfitters to,! It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. For `` Embryolisse - it 's the moisturiser that keeps on giving in all circumstances: and... Account before you can use your wishlist… a repairing mask, an after-shave cream and a face....
2020 how to use embryolisse lait creme concentre