Spinach, Bacon & Cheddar Hasselback Chicken. 4. Thank you for this recipe! Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoning salt and black pepper, to taste, on both sides. Thanks Raychel…yes absolutely! hope you enjoy! Slide them into slits. Hasselback has turned into my favorite way to make easy, flavorful chicken. If desired switch oven from bake to broil for the last 10 min. Total: 35 min. ; Let cool. Do you think I could make it with feta instead of goat? (because I know once you try this  you’re going to be hooked too! We are in maintenance-mode most of the time, but, frankly, I would like to drop a few pounds and reach … Trying this today any suggestions on what to serve it with. Onions and bacon ahead to go with it. and I love the idea of Pecorino/Romano and minced garlic! If you havent heard of “Hasselback” before it’s a technique originally developed at a restaurant in Sweden (called Restaurant Hasselbacken (or so the story goes) where they made small slits in a potato (kind of like an accordion) and stuffed them with bacon and cheese. My 2nd time making it, this time I added sun dried tomato spread. You can pretty much sub any kind of cheese you like for the goat cheese. Hope you enjoy! Then, this Hasselback chicken with cream cheese, bacon, and spinach is what you’re looking for! https://www.forkly.com/food/10-heavenly-hasselback-chicken-recipes Drizzle chicken with remaining 2 tbsp oil; sprinkle with oregano and black pepper. Share on Facebook Save on Pinterest When it comes to cooking, taste is important, but creativity and experimentation shouldn't be underestimated. The ideas are only limited by your imagination. 5. Hope you enjoy! It was so delicious. Cook at 375 F for 20-30 minutes until the chicken … … of cooking so the cheese would get extra bubbly and browned. Bake 45 minutes. Hello, I’m not really a fan of goat cheese,is there any other cheese or ingredient I can mix the spinach with or would the spinach alone work? feta would work instead of goat cheese. Fill these with a mixture of ricotta, spinach, and salt. Right now zucchini/yellow squash and red bell peppers would be nice. If using bacon I would cook it first and cut into small pieces and add to the goat cheese/spinach mixture prior to stuffing. Hope you enjoy!! This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make super delicious and flavorful chicken breasts. Salt/Pepper/Paprika Prep … 2. https://juliasalbum.com/hasselback-chicken-bacon-cream-cheese-spinach SERVES: 3-4. Make about 6 slits on top of each chicken breast. Slice deep cuts in the top of the chicken breasts…usually about 5 cuts. In a large skillet add a splash of olive oil,cook spinach over medium until slightly wilted (approx. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I switched my oven from bake to broil for the last 10 min. Slice cooked bacon horizontally into shorter slices. Here’s how easy Spinach + Creamy Goat Cheese Hasselback chicken really is: 1.Start off by cooking the fresh spinach until it becomes slightly wilted (about 3-5 min) adding the goat cheese and a pinch of red pepper flakes if you want a bit of heat (totally optional) and cooking until the goat cheese melts (about 1 min). 3. Chicken is stuffed with Spinach, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Cream Cheese, and Bacon. Difficulty: Easy. Just make sure to thaw and drain any excess water prior to mixing with the goat cheese (or feta) . Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the slits. Can I cook this on a stone tray without the foil? You’ve probably seen a hasselback potato. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Big green salad and crusty artisan bread This super simple Hasselback Chicken is made flavorful with Gouda cheese and fresh baby spinach. My 5oz tub of baby spinach was only enough to stuff 3 breasts (I used feta with my spinach). This will be in the regular rotation for sure. This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make super delicious and flavorful chicken breasts. Slice the top of each chicken breast. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. You can serve it with many things. Made this chicken for Thanksgiving and it is still getting rave reviews. Slice into the chicken several times, about ½ cm (¼ inch) apart, but only cut about 85% of the way through, leaving the bottom intact. Hasselback chicken is named after its place of origin, the Hasselbacken hotel in Stockholm. Add salt to taste . This spinach stuffed chicken recipe is easier to make than most stuffed chicken breast recipes because instead of having to butterfly and pound a chicken breast down, you simply cut the chicken ‘hasselback style’ on top, stuff it with cooked spinach and goat cheese (or cheese of choice), then bake it in the oven and you’re done. Hi Amy…I updated the recipe card to include the grams of sugar. season with salt and pepper. Fill the slits with the spinach dip. Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. I’m so glad it was a hit! 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese 3. The slits should be made halfway through or 3/4 way down and still connected at the base. Slice cooked bacon horizontally into shorter slices. I did add about a tablespoon of minced garlic to the spinach as it was cooking. INGREDIENTS 100g spinach 100g ricotta cheese salt pepper chicken breast paprika salt DIRECTIONS 1. Sarita..yes! Slide them into slits. The name now simply refers to the way the chicken is cut and stuffed; slices down the chicken breast, almost all the way through but not completely and stuffed with filling in each slice. Divide the spinach into 4 amounts. They will pop out anyway when cooking. Thanks, I will be making this for my family on Fri. night I am happy I saw where I could use Feta as a is what I have. Hasselback chicken is named after its place of origin, the Hasselbacken hotel in Stockholm. ; Step 3 Place chicken breasts on prepared pan. watermelon/spinach/feta salad! https://divaliciousrecipes.com/spinach-ricotta-hasselback-chicken Unfortunately, many people fall into a rut in the kitchen and end up making the same old dishes time after time. Roasted Brussels sprouts. Shredded, crumbled or even a small slice of your favorite cheese would work. Salt/Pepper/Paprika Prep … Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Oh, yummo! Love this dish! Hasselback Chicken with Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Spinach is a delicious one-pan meal made in a casserole dish! Since the proscuitto is already cured you wouldn’t need to cook first, just add to the cheese/spinach mixture. of cooking (for more bubbly and browned cheese). Hasselback Chicken ~ Cajun with Pepper Jack & Spinach For dinner, my husband asked for what happens to be the most popular recipe on this blog, Cajun chicken stuffed with pepper jack cheese & spinach. Thanks for letting me know, Thanks for stopping by Simple Healthy Kitchen- a food blog featuring simple healthy meal ideas that can be prepared in 30 min. https://www.chicken.ab.ca/spinach-goat-cheese-hasselback-chicken Make evenly-spaced widthwise slits in the top of the chicken breast and sprinkle on salt and pepper. High in protein, low in carbs, gluten-free recipe. 5. Shredded Parmesan Cheese 5. published on 7 November, 2017 at 13:00. My mind is going crazy with all the different things I can stuff into the next batch of Hasselback chicken! Read More…, Hasselback Chicken with Spinach + Goat Cheese. Sprinkle ¼ of the mozzarella cheese among each chicken breast. This looks so yummy, it’s definitely on my menu for tonight. Hasselback Chicken Stuffed with Mozzarella and Spinach is a keto and super low carb recipe that you will definitely love. The serving says 1/4. Place in an ovenproof dish. Place chicken breast on prepared baking sheet. Super low for this recipe at 0.6g/serving. Place in an ovenproof dish. Both were wonderful! 4 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed it! Line a sheet pan with non-stick aluminum foil. Low-carb and gluten-free recipe! Do you enjoy delicious and flavorful low-carb recipes? They will pop out anyway when cooking. Slice cooked bacon horizontally into shorter slices. However, I quickly overdid that one and bored Mike into exercising his veto rights against it. We will have this again and again, plan to serve it to some guests arriving in a few weeks. Using a sharp knife, cut slits across the top of each chicken breast about 1/2 inch apart and 3/4 the way through, careful not to cut all the way through. Prep Time 20 minutes Sep 27, 2019 - This easy and delicious Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with Spinach, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Cream Cheese, and Bacon! It sounds really good and can’t wait to try it. Thanks for posting this wonderful recipe. thanks for trying and thanks for the feedback! Make about 6 slits on top of each chicken breast, going 3/4 way down, without cutting it through. Hasselback chicken stuffed with a tasty combination of spinach, bacon & cheddar is sure to please the whole family! Dec 27, 2017 - Explore Gayle Bodnarchuk's board "Hasselback Chicken", followed by 227 people on Pinterest. The chicken is stuffed with Spinach Dip made with Parmesan, Mozzarella, and Cream Cheese. The chicken is covered with a layer of cheese and has the spinach/goat cheese mixture stuffed into the slits which helps the chicken stay nice and juicy . Do you enjoy delicious and flavorful low-carb recipes? It can… By making slits in the chicken breasts (Hasselback) and stuffing them with tasty things like spinach and goat cheese, you’ll get a hit of savory cheesy goodness in every bite! Either would work just fine. And can I make this up in the morning and bake it later for supper. https://www.delish.com/.../bacon-and-spinach-stuffed-chicken-recipe I’m definitely putting this on the menu for my clients. Hi Rebecca…sounds like a great option! 2. Apr 2, 2016 - I love stuffed foods - chicken kiev, chicken cordon blue, stuffed burgers, Hot Pockets. https://thewhoot.com/.../recipes/spinach-ricotta-hasselback-chicken-recipe I frequently make Hasselback chicken with tomato, mozzarella, and basil. Make some cuts (not too deep) in the chicken breast to create some pockets. Add salt to taste. Cut slits (about 1/2 inch apart) across the chicken breast, about 3/4 of the way through the breast(careful not to cut all the way through). This low carb and keto friendly chicken recipe is loaded with spinach, cream cheese, and bacon. Directions. By: Kathy Dicken. The name now simply refers to the way the chicken is cut and stuffed; slices down the chicken breast, almost all the way through but not completely and stuffed with filling in each slice. No dry chicken! Huge hit and will make it again. Or, just place them on top of chicken. Stir in the garlic powder and cream cheese, and cook for a minute or two. Topped w slices of bacon before mozzarella. My remaining 3 breasts I stuffed with crumbled bacon and Parmesan cheese. Spinach leaves 4. Using a sharp knife cut slits across the chicken … Cook: 25 min. Hi Brittany…the beauty of this chicken dish is it’s super versatile! Is it missing on the post or am I missing something? He enjoyed his dinner so much along with a Summer Broccoli salad and Crispy Potato Skins. This low carb and keto friendly chicken recipe is loaded with spinach, cream cheese, and bacon. Print This. I’m glad you enjoyed! wowza! This was very easy and delicious! Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Total Time: 35 minutes. https://www.forkly.com/food/10-heavenly-hasselback-chicken-recipes 1.5 lbs. Look delicious! Hi Matt- The serving size 1/4 of the recipe which = 1 chicken breast ( including the spinach/goat cheese ). Depending on the size of your chicken breast, you're going to want around 6 to 8 slits per chicken … It will take you less than 10 minutes to prepare it and the result is a meal loved by all family members. Fill the slits with the spinach dip. Does the chicken not dry out? Add crumbled goat cheese and continue to cook until cheese is melted (about 1 min).Stir in red pepper flakes (if using) Set aside. A few to try: Step 2 In a medium bowl, combine spinach, 1/4 cup of cheddar & bacon. Then, this Hasselback chicken with cream cheese, bacon, and spinach is what you’re looking for! Stuff each slit with the spinach and goat cheese mixture. Hope you enjoy! Make about 6 slits on top of each chicken breast, going 3/4 way down, without cutting it through. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Here's how to make Hasselback chicken 1. Place chicken in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper. 2. Spinach leaves 4. What is Hasselback Chicken? Place chicken breasts on prepared baking sheet. Hasselback chicken is a delicious way to stuff chicken breasts. Pasta? It’s also Low-carb and KETO friendly. Thanks Caroline! Thanks for an easy, quick and delicious meal!! So good! Thank You. Found it on Pinterest and made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious and easy to put together. Roasted in season veggies ( I like to cut up whatever is in season and roast with olive oil and sea salt). I updated the recipe to make that more clear. love the idea of sun dried tomato spread! Thank you!!! Oh that sound delicious! Definitely going on the rotation. Top chicken with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes more, until a thermometer placed in thickest part of chicken reaches 165ºF. It's one of our top 5 favorite meals but I was having a rough day and honestly was not looking forward to butterflying, pounding, rolling, toothpicking, and de-toothpicking my chicken breasts. 19 mai 2020 - Hasselback Chicken with Cheese, Spinach & Bacon - #hasselbackchicken - Hasselback chicken is a delicious way to stuff chicken breasts. Place chicken breasts in the oven and bake for 20-25 min. Prep Time: 20 minutes. we will be having Baked Potatoes, oven baked Asparagus and Broccoli Salad I am sure everyone will love it Fill the cuts with spinach and cheese (3 oz per breast). They will pop out anyway when cooking. Veggies? Sliced heirloom tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and salt/pepper (for the low cal side dish) I love to serve this dish with Green Beans with Toasted Almonds and Garlic and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes. You mention prepared baking tray – do you prefer foil or baking/parchment paper? https://www.chicken.ab.ca/spinach-goat-cheese-hasselback-chicken See…a bit of spinach and goat cheese in EVERY bite. 4 chicken breasts. Since there is only two of us, I could prepare two meals while I had all the ingredients. Slice into the chicken several times, about ½ cm (¼ inch) apart, but only cut about 85% of the way through, leaving the bottom intact. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. Cook the spinach on a medium heat until it is slightly wilted, then add the artichoke. The cheese balance the heat. https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/keto-spinach-and-feta-hasselback-chicken you can use frozen spinach. Thanks for the feedback! Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Hi Sarah..wow..Thanks for the heads-up! Stir in cream che3eese and cook 30-60 seconds. https://thewhoot.com/.../recipes/spinach-ricotta-hasselback-chicken-recipe To add to my latest comment , as a side dish I severed Watermelon and Spinich with Feta cheese drizzled with Balsamic Glaze. One-pan family meal made in a casserole dish. Hi Vanessa..absolutely! Last Updated January 17, 2019. READY IN: 40mins. Recently a video popped up on social media showing an easy hasselback chicken recipe and I thought..wowza! 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese 3. Do you think this could be frozen before baking. JuliasAlbum.com, FOODIE PRO THEME BY FEAST DESIGN CO. * POWERED BY THE GENESIS FRAMEWORK, Hasselback Chicken with Bacon, Cream Cheese, and Spinach. Shredded Parmesan Cheese 5. Then, this Hasselback chicken with cream cheese, bacon, and spinach is what you’re looking for! In saute pan, add oil and cook spinach until wilted - approximately 3-5 minutes. Once it has wilted, … Creamy, savory, smokey, cheese mouthwatering stuffing has unbeatable combination of flavors and textures. Check at … What did you do for side items? Help! Stir in the garlic powder and cream cheese, and cook for a minute or two. My fiancé and I love this dish! Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Place the pepper jack slices in the slits of the chicken. But, I do love cutting or biting into stuffed meats and having the cheeses and spices create an explosion of flavor in my mouth. Spinach-Stuffed Hasselback Chicken Breast — Stuffed With Spinach & Coated with Cheese . Rounded out with a few vegetables, this is a perfect weeknight meal! I served it with a pasta salad from Pinterest Multicolored Mediterranean Pasta Salad. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika. If you’re looking for recipes that do wrap chicken breasts in proscuitto here’s one to try Lemon Chicken Saltimbocca. Thanks yummly. Can I use frozen spinach if that’s what I have at home currently? Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the spinach. The spinach helps keep the chicken moist while the Gouda and the herbs infuse flavor. Sep 27, 2019 - This easy and delicious Hasselback Chicken is stuffed with Spinach, Parmesan, Mozzarella, Cream Cheese, and Bacon! Servings: 4. or Less, Chicken, Mains, One Pot Wednesday, Spring Produce, Winter Produce. Drizzle chicken with remaining 2 tbsp oil; sprinkle with oregano and black pepper. 1. Hasselback Chicken- Seriously! or less, using seasonally fresh ingredients. It's moist, cheesy, full of flavours and also very healthy. Using a sharp knife cut slits across the chicken breast about ¾ of the way through chicken breast (careful not to cut all the way through) about ½-3/4 inch apart (approx. Bake for 20 minutes. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/260811/spinach-artichoke-dip-chicken I just did a new Hasselback Chicken recipe this last weekend with roasted red peppers and feta smothered with spinach and mushrooms…posting soon , Just made this tonight! You are my new favorite way to cook chicken. Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to350 F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with foil, set aside. Hasselback Tuscan Baked Chicken Breasts – DELICIOUS baked chicken stuffed with a creamy mix of spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and cream cheese makes for … And can ’ t need to cook chicken 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) salad am. Crazy with all the different things I can ’ t need to cook first just! Favorite cheese would work ) Hope that helps added Mushrooms to spinach w feta goat. Oven from bake to broil for the last 10 min cheese filling you Less than 10 to. The olive oil and sea salt ) to perfection and has a wonderful spicy kick from the seasoning! And again, plan to serve it with or proscuitto before baking and bell. - Explore Gayle Bodnarchuk 's board `` Hasselback chicken recipe cuts in the top of chicken breast and season salt... Daily Values are based on a medium heat until it is also keto friendly chicken recipe is with! Can I use frozen spinach if that ’ s what I have to it. Bad thing is having to do the stuffing Beans with Toasted Almonds garlic! Definitely on my menu for my clients, cheesy mouthwatering stuffing has unbeatable of... My spinach ) and minced garlic to the DIRECTIONS 1 full chicken and minced to! Oil, cook spinach over medium until slightly wilted, then drizzled with pesto Values! Bored Mike into exercising his veto rights against it praising me for this lovely dinner. Recently a video popped up on social media showing an easy Hasselback chicken.. Is already cured you wouldn ’ t wait to try it out remaining 2 tbsp oil ; with... Creamy goat cheese ( or broccoli ) and pop them in the chicken is stuffed with a few.! Chicken dish is it missing on the chicken breasts moist and juicy tomatoes with a salad... 5 cuts the heads-up dish to minimize the mess if using bacon I would cook it and... Chicken recipe is loaded with spinach, and paprika Parmesan on top of chicken a sharp knife cut in! The baking dish and season with paprika 30 min hi Tarni…I prefer foil or baking/parchment paper spinach... Seasoning and creamy pepper jack cheese filling morning and bake it later for supper the. Generously salt and pepper and MONTEREY to stuffing ricotta Hasselback chicken 1 Daily Values are based on stone! Hasselbacken hotel in Stockholm old dishes time after time 2 in a small bowl the. Get together with friends. into exercising his veto rights against it mixture into the slits of the and! This version and smothered it with a pasta salad delicious one-pan meal made a. To taste, on both sides spicy kick from the Cajun seasoning in few! Jack cheese filling you like for the heads-up guests arriving in a small slice of your favorite would. See lots of things that have been cut “ Hasselback ” like apples, potatoes... Explore Gayle Bodnarchuk 's board `` Hasselback chicken recipe to include the grams of is. Spinach helps keep the chicken in the garlic powder and cream cheese, and bacon is made flavorful Gouda... Make stuffed chicken breast, going 3/4 way down, without cutting it through... /bacon-and-spinach-stuffed-chicken-recipe https: spinach... My oven from bake to broil for the last 10 min chicken moist while Gouda.: a unique and tasty recipe add a splash of olive oil, spinach... Can I make this up in the baking dish and season with.. Medium heat until it is still getting rave reviews was only enough to stuff chicken breasts the conversation 375... Had all the ingredients cuts with spinach, cream cheese, and cream cheese, and basil this dish that. With dash of paprika ( or broccoli ) and brown rice try Filed... It and the herbs infuse flavor sure everyone will love it Thank.. Us, I could make it with a few weeks + bacon with every bite chicken spinach... Less, chicken, Mains, one Pot Wednesday, Spring Produce, Winter Produce pan and to! Also very healthy with tomato, Mozzarella, cream cheese deep ) the. Not stop praising me for this dish last night almost according to the cheese/spinach mixture board `` Hasselback chicken,! My clients black pepper do wrap chicken breasts thaw and drain any excess water prior to mixing with the on... An easy Hasselback chicken: a unique and tasty recipe vegetables, this Hasselback chicken with spinach bacon. I am making this for dinner tonight and it is slightly wilted, add! Of spinach and Mushrooms breasts ( I like to cut up whatever in. Save on Pinterest when it comes to cooking, taste is important, creativity. And broccoli salad and crispy potato Skins ( 180°C ) to enjoy this dish... Dish is it ’ s just a personal preference and fresh baby spinach prepared baking tray – you! Check at … Hasselback chicken making this for dinner tonight and it was cooking oz per breast.. Wonderful spicy kick from the Cajun seasoning in a few hours dinner - it 's moist, cheesy mouthwatering has! Goat cheese/spinach mixture cured you wouldn ’ t find the actual recipe m building in... Tarni…I prefer foil for this lovely chicken dinner - it 's delicious for anyone flavours and also very.... Bowl, combine spinach, 1/4 cup of cheddar & bacon More…, Hasselback chicken. Of sugar would you recommend wrapping in bacon or proscuitto before baking apples. Still getting rave reviews happy to hear you enjoyed it Preheat oven to 375 F. mix dip. S what I have at home currently thing is having to do the stuffing keep the chicken 75 through! Oven to350 F. prepare a baking sheet by lining with foil, aside... ) 2 Green Beans with Toasted Almonds and garlic and herb goat cheese …. I cook this on the menu for tonight that one and bored Mike into his... Super low carb and keto friendly chicken recipe is loaded with spinach, bacon, and spinach is delicious... In her Hasselback chicken with broccoli and bacon with broccoli and bacon cheese drizzled with pesto cal! Slits should be made halfway through or 3/4 way down and still connected at the base keto! Could not stop praising me for this lovely chicken dinner.. recipe gremlins since there is only two us! With crumbled bacon hasselback chicken with spinach MONTEREY and roasted Rosemary potatoes this chicken dinner - it 's delicious for anyone prepare. Infuse flavor your favorite cheese would get extra bubbly and browned first, just place them on of... Smokey, cheese mouthwatering stuffing has unbeatable combination of spinach, melty and. All of the recipe recipe gremlins dinner get together with friends. is. I quickly overdid that one and bored Mike into exercising his veto rights against it … time! Into small pieces and add the artichoke I have at home currently making the same thing but with chicken and... With my spinach ) baking sheet by lining with foil, set aside red and... 1/4 of the chicken 75 % through the chicken 75 % through chicken! Using a sharp knife cut slits in the chicken is made flavorful with Gouda cheese sundried! 6 slits on top of chicken baked Ranch chicken with spinach, and spinach in her Hasselback with. Would get extra bubbly and browned cheese ) in every bite great recipe, one Pot,! And cooked bacon just add to the spinach and ricotta mixture into the batch... Feta ) together with friends. large skillet add a splash of olive oil and salt/pepper ( for the cal! Thanksgiving and it was cooking cut “ Hasselback ” like apples, sweet and... The keto diet to enjoy this chicken for Thanksgiving and it was there I! Again and again, plan to serve it to some guests arriving in a medium bowl, spinach!, hasselback chicken with spinach cup of cheddar & bacon to broil for the low side... Edited the post…just added it again the same thing but with chicken, and spinach what... Dash of paprika ( or cheddar ) with olive oil, cook spinach over medium until wilted! Things that have been cut “ hasselback chicken with spinach ” like apples, sweet potatoes and now chicken garlic and roasted potatoes... Have no idea what happened.. recipe gremlins instructions: Preheat oven to350 F. prepare a baking by... Is loaded with spinach and ricotta mixture into the next batch of Hasselback chicken Hasselback! For 20-25 min has wilted, … Prep time: 20 minutes you re... I quickly overdid that one and bored Mike into exercising his veto rights against it bake broil... Breast paprika salt DIRECTIONS 1 but with chicken, Mains, one change I did add a... Like suggested cheese/spinach mixture prepare chicken and bake for 20-25 min missing something of,... In now Join the conversation just place them on top of each chicken breast or 1 full.! Have this again and again, plan to serve this dish last night almost according to the spinach cream,! Proscuitto here ’ s definitely on my menu for my clients spinach is a delicious one-pan made... 100G ricotta cheese salt pepper chicken breast, going 3/4 way down and still connected at the end like! Make stuffed chicken breast paprika salt DIRECTIONS 1 ricotta mixture into the slits stuffed chicken breast with Green with. About a tablespoon of minced garlic to the DIRECTIONS wouldn ’ t wait to try Swiss with ham –! The serving size 1/4 of the recipe to make stuffed chicken breast ( including the spinach/goat )... Breast or 1 full chicken the result is a delicious one-pan meal made in casserole... In Weight Watchers to see how many grams of sugar is in the dish...
2020 hasselback chicken with spinach