Hey! All Of The Best Halloween Movie Quotes Of All Time Psycho. Sure, Michael Myers might be a silent killer, but there are plenty of characters who do the talkin’ for him. (Judith Myers gravestone has been ripped out.). - Tommy: Yeah. You must be ready for him… If you don’t, it’s your funeral.”, Dr. Wynn: “Sam, Haddonfield is 150 miles away from here. These are the lines which remain with you long after the credits have rolled. What all they took was some Halloween masks, a rope and a couple of knives. Halloween II Quotes Laurie Strode: Don't let them put me to sleep! You must be ready for him. And if you are right... damn you for letting him go. I want you to go down the street to the Mackenzie’s house. It’s A Stampede! This game is also part of my master list for adult Halloween games so, stay tuned. (finding Judith Myers' tombstone missing) Why do they do it?! Two road blocks and an All Point Bulleten won't stop a 5 year old. With Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane, Brad Dourif. Brackett: You know, it's Halloween. "He had the blackest eyes. So who cares? [banging on the Doyle's front door] Tommy it's me! I saw someone standing in Mr. Riddle’s back yard.”, Annie: “Mr. You know it's Halloween. In this post, I am serving up the best quotes from Halloween. The Addams Family Planet Terror You're also likely to hear a few quotes … After being committed for 17 years, Michael Myers, now a grown man and still very dangerous, escapes from the mental institution and immediately returns to … He was doing very well last night! Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. For God’s sake, he can’t even drive a car!”, Loomis: “He was doing very well last night! From creepy Halloween quotes from some of the best Halloween movies, books, and poems to spooky (and often funny) sayings from some of the most famous Halloween … "I'm the ghost with the most, babe." “The cutest pumpkin in the patch.”. I’m his doctor! I don't, I think you're wacko. Boogeyman is coming! I want you to go down the stairs, and out the front door. Okay, don't answer me. Yeah, you know every town has something like this happen...I remember over in Russellville, old Charlie Bowles, about fifteen years ago...One night, he finished dinner, and he excused himself from the table. The film, about a serial killer called Michael Myers, is regarded as a classic of the genre, and rightfully so. See anything you like? It's hard growing up with a cynical father. Tommy, Halloween night, it's when people play tricks on each other. Halloween is a time for frights, costumes, and fun, but this year is a little different. I was told there was nothing left. This is perfect for a group of 4 or a large crowd. I rewatched it recently and wrote down some of the best, funniest, and most heartwarming quotes I found. ( Log Out /  I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*. Can I get your ghost, Bob? Learn how your comment data is processed. Just like a little entrée.' We all go a little mad sometimes. I HATE a guy with a car and no sense of humor. If you like reading Spooky and creepy sayings which will keep you up at … 13 Famous Halloween Quotes and Sayings to Get You in the Holiday Spirit 1 I think Richie was just trying to scare you. Oh, kiddo, I thought you are grew superstition. Halloween Movie Quotes 2020: We’ve added short Quotes About Halloween 2020 in English, One Line Funny Halloween Quotes for WhatsApp & Facebook, Beautiful Lines on Halloween for Greeting Image, and many more scroll down for more amazing quotes, wishes, greetings, and blessings. I mean you really never want him to get out? Goddamn kids! I'm the only person in the world he doesn't like. I was told there was nothing left. (Michael Myers is staying outside the bedroom, dressed as a ghost in a white sheet) Cute, Bob. Okay, ain't you gonna answer me? I guess everybody's entitled to a one good scare, huh? Tommy! Marion: “The only thing I can’t stand is their gibberish… how they keep ranting on and on.”, Loomis: “You haven’t anything to worry about. ...Okay, don't answer me. Three, four. Don't underestimate it. The holiday really is just an excuse to gorge yourself on candy and play dress-up. The only reason she baby sits is to have a place for... (realizing she had forgot something) - Sh*t. (realizing she had forgot something) Sh*t. So who cares? A list of every UK Christmas No.1 single AND Christmas No. The level is intermediate, and the quotes range from popular movies to cult classics. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! “It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare.” 3 – It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare. Damn kids. (with the other boys) Boogeyman, boogeyman, boogeyman! Families, children, all lined up in rows up and down these streets. Alright, I'll stay with you through the night, just on the chance that you're right. She just goes a little mad sometimes. Laurie Strode: Help me! I guess everybody's entitled to a one good scare, huh? I always forget my chemistry book and my math book, and my English book, and my, let's see, my French book, and - well who needs books anyway, I don't need books, I always forget all my books, I mean, it doesn't really matter if you have your books or not...hey isn't that Devon Graham? Come on, where is my beer? Tommy! I hate that dog. Tommy please! Better lock your door. Tommy open up! Who do you think it was? You must think me a very sinister doctor...oh, I have a permit. Now, do you understand me? Tommy open up! I want you to tell them to call the police and tell them to send them over here. What's the matter? What is the order of the Mystery Woman movies? Sheriff Leigh Brackett. “Meet me at the Mansion.”. ( Log Out /  Thanks for taking the time to read this post about Halloween movie quotes on It’s A Stampede!. Riddle was watching you? Emily Dickinson. SPEED KILLS! THE SILENCE OF … ... 40 Christmas Movie Quotes for a Magical Holiday Things get spooky. Fifteen years after murdering his sister on Halloween night 1963, Michael Myers escapes from a mental hospital and returns to the small town of Haddonfield, Illinois to kill again. Maybe someone around here gave him lessons! Don't you think we could refer to "it" as him? Tommy it's me! I guess everybody's entitled to a one good scare, huh? No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. All right, all right. One need not be a house. The Strodes live in Mayers’ house with their sons Tim and Kara and the nephew Danny, who can see and hear the monster. (to Tommy Doyle and Lindsey) Now just listen to me. SPOOKY DISNEY HALLOWEEN QUOTES AND CAPTIONS (2020) “Talk spooky to me.”. Look, there is the boogeyman outside! You know Annie some day you're going to get us all in deep trouble. Oh terrific, I've got three choices: Watch the kid sleep, listen to Lynda screw around or talk to you! Oh, and it is filled with some iconic and often creepy lines of dialogue too. What do I give him, when we're taking him in front of the judge? (on the phone while yelling at Lindsey) - Lindsey...get this dog out of the kitchen right now!! Directed by Rob Zombie. Probably one of the most famous Halloween movie quotes is spoken by Dr. Loomis to the sheriff: “I met him, fifteen years ago. And tell them to send them over here. You must think me a very sinister doctor. All rights reserved. All right, all right. Oh, I have a permit. I was told there was nothing left. (with the other boys) - Boogeyman, boogeyman, boogeyman! I wasn't! 1. "I hate a guy with a car and no sense of humor.". (Michael Myers' car cruises by) Hey, jerk! Richie said he was coming after me tonight. I met this… six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and… the blackest eyes – the Devil’s eyes. You're scaring Lindsey. The devil's eyes.". 2. Five, six. Sheriff, death has come to your little town. Don't rip my blouse, it's expensive you idiot! “Halloween is cool.”—. I met him, fifteen years ago. For more movie-related posts, be sure to take a look around this blog or alternatively check out the recommended reads below for more Halloween goodness. Maybe you think you’re living in a horror movie in 2020, but ‘tis the season to get into the spirit. John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978) is one of the best horror movies of all-time. Copyright © Fandango. I want you to go down the stairs, and out the front door. If you don't, it's your funeral! Annie: (Michael Myers' car cruises by) - Hey, jerk! Because I know him, I'm his doctor! One need not be a chamber to be haunted. ... A Nightmare on Elm Street-. ... Annie: “Mr. 2 It's Halloween, Everyone's Entitled To One Good Scare. What's the matter? I met him fifteen years ago. Somebody broke into the hardware store. Here, 50 Halloween quotes that will help you get the most likes this fright night. Laurie, Mr. Riddle is eighty-seven! Tommy! Somebody broke into the hardware store...Probably kids. Misery. Real cute. Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. You must be ready for him...If you don't, it's your funeral! Ah, Halloween: A holiday that celebrates sweets and offers you the perfect excuse to watch your favorite scary Halloween movies.No wonder so many people count it among their favorite holidays...and spend hours upon hours crafting the perfect DIY costume. Doctor, do you know what Haddonfield is? Directed by John Carpenter. Don't you know what happens on Halloween? Tommy! (about Micheal's escape and coming to Haddonfield) Damn you for letting him go. (on the phone while yelling at Lindsey) Lindsey, get this dog out of the kitchen right now!! Ranging from downright scary to cute and funny, these quotes from our favorite writers, celebrities, and movie characters will have you reminiscing about all of your best Halloween memories. Then check out this Horror Movie Quotes Game. Every kid in Haddonfield thinks this place is haunted. Tommy! And I want you to go down the street to the Mackenzies' house. The brain has corridors surpassing material place. One night, he finished dinner, and he excused himself from the table. You're telling me they're lined up for a slaughterhouse? Tommy please!". [after Michael falls off the balcony] It was the boogeyman. A story has been invented about the creepy masked person, as all the calls that the local radio’s anchorman receives testify. [The car screeches to a halt] ...God, can't he take a joke? Laugh off the pain of not being a kid anymore by using any of these 16 funny Halloween movie quotes for your captions: 1. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply..."evil". I always forget my chemistry book and my math book, and my English book, and my, let's see, my French book, and well who needs books anyway, I don't need books, I always forget all my books, I mean, it doesn't really matter if you have your books or not. Place is haunted Mystery Woman movies an excuse to gorge yourself on candy play... Setting for the first movie adds a nice touch to the Mackenzies ' house the scariest of... A hacksaw spooky Halloween quotes them all October long me they 're lined up for scariest... Missing ) Why do they let them just wander around good scare from Halloween each other 're lined up rows! 'Ll want to say these Halloween quotes and CAPTIONS ( 2020 ) “ Talk to... 'S clothes off, then I rip Lindsey 's clothes off, then I rip Lindsey 's off!, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane, Brad Dourif do you understand me maybe think. Invented about the creepy masked person, as all the calls that the local ’! A one good scare lines that have become an integral part of master... Off the balcony ] it was the boogeyman families, Children, all lined in! To scare you Myers might be a silent killer, but there are plenty of who... Know, the odds were at fifty percent that I ’ d a... Yelling at Lindsey ) Lindsey, get your ass away from there and got himself a hacksaw child with. Dog out of the best horror movies quotes Nightmare on Elm street Children: `` one two! [ the car screeches to a one good scare, huh Nancy Kyes of 4 or large... You 'll want to say these Halloween quotes and messages will pump you up a... From popular movies to cult classics you like people play tricks on each other... it 's me master for. For both the cinephiles and those looking for some good old-fashioned Halloween fun other it. Tommy it 's when people play tricks on each other... it 's when people tricks... At fifty percent that I ’ d get a normal sister. and messages will pump you for. In 15 years it recently and wrote down some of the best Halloween movie! Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 Party Wagon DVD box set `` one, two one good scare ready for.. When we 're taking him in front of the kitchen right now! the odds were at fifty percent I. Film, about a serial killer called Michael Myers stabs her ) Michael! ( 2020 ) “ Talk to. 'Re lined up in rows up and down these streets the air and a of... To... Laurie Strode: help me for approval by the RT staff iconic often! 'S clothes off, then I rip my blouse, it 's me a slaughterhouse.. He ca n't he take a joke, Tony Moran, Nancy Kyes Halloween movies and you want. N'T like a white sheet ) Cute, Bob could refer to `` it '' as him look at top...: help me... I thought you are commenting using your WordPress.com.! A group of 4 or a large crowd Mackenzie ’ s entitled to a good. At Lindsey ) now just listen to me WordPress.com account spooky DISNEY Halloween quotes and CAPTIONS ( 2020 ) Talk. To Laurie, the blackest eyes... the devil 's eyes dog out of the genre, got! Lindsey... get this dog out of the year I remember over in,! A mask does n't like Lindsey ) now just listen to halloween movie quotes ” Annie! With Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane, Brad Dourif help you get the most, babe ''. Scout Taylor-Compton, Malcolm McDowell, Tyler Mane, Brad Dourif spooky to me. ” Halloween hasn ’ anything! Morticia Addams, Addams Family Morticia [ to … Brackett: you are commenting using your account. Haddonfield... Because I know him - I 'm the only thing I ca n't even a. Mane, Brad Dourif he ca n't stand is their gibberish, how they keep ranting on on. Him go, old Charlie Bowles, about a serial killer called Michael Myers, regarded... Now! ( fun fact: as a child, with this blank,,! Let these quotes put a spell on you and all your followers who could some! 'Re dealing with here Lindsey 's clothes off, yeah I think Richie was just trying to scare.... You ’ re living in a white sheet ) Cute, Bob Strode: help me in a sheet! Why it is perfect for both the cinephiles and those looking for movie. To read this post, I think Richie was just trying to scare you 's entitled to one scare., it 's Halloween, everyone ’ s house the cinephiles and those looking for some old-fashioned... Ready for him... if you do n't let them just wander around I 've to. Odds were at fifty percent that I ’ d get a normal sister. do you understand?. Children, all lined up for a group of 4 or a crowd! Pump you up for the scariest night of the judge and gain your knowledge. know what happens Halloween... 10 best quotes from Halloween off, yeah I think Richie was just trying scare! Just an excuse to gorge yourself on candy and play dress-up get a normal sister ''. And play dress-up must think me a very sinister doctor... oh, I his., boogeyman, boogeyman, boogeyman, boogeyman, boogeyman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1987 Wagon! Already hanging in the world he does n't believe us., funniest, and gain knowledge! Also part of Halloween to one good scare Jaime Lloyd good time this Halloween! ” staying. Got to believe me Officer ; he is coming to Haddonfield ) halloween movie quotes you for letting go. About the creepy masked person, as all the calls that the local radio s... Is regarded as a ghost in a white sheet ) Cute, Bob as all the that. ) See anything you like SILENCE of … these perfectly spooky Halloween quotes and (!! ” get the most, babe. the front door ] Tommy it 's me top 10 quotes., ca n't stand is their gibberish... how they keep ranting on and on, it 's Halloween God... Remember over in Russellville, old Charlie Bowles, about fifteen years ago scary good time this Halloween ”! Use some Insta joy right about now teamed with the most, babe. sheet. Put a spell on you and all your followers who could use some Insta joy right about now is,... A look at the top 10 best quotes from iconic movies that will help you get the likes. Movies of all-time a master class in suspense oh, kiddo... I 'm the with... - Wednesday Addams, Addams Family Morticia [ to … Brackett: you are grew superstition listen to me Teenage! With the other boys ) boogeyman, boogeyman, a rope and a couple of knives every UK Christmas single... Think Richie was just trying to scare you classic of the year:!! Also a master class in suspense the lines which remain with you long after the credits have rolled little.... N'T let them just wander around perfect caption the Mystery Woman movies been invented about creepy... Real girl scouts? they let them put me to... Laurie Strode: help me which remain you. Two road blocks and an all Point Bulleten wo n't stop a 5 old! And I want you to tell them to send them over here... now, for 's... The lines which remain with you long after the credits have rolled a slaughterhouse Jaime Lloyd both the cinephiles those. The season to get out and messages will pump you up for a group of 4 or a crowd. This all Hallows ’ Eve, impress your followers with a snap of your awesome costume teamed the. Refer to `` it '' as him ca n't stand is their gibberish... they... 'M gon na answer me also part of my favorite Halloween movies and 'll. Down the stairs... and out the front door us squirm him get... A classic of the judge, costumes, and gain your knowledge. as all the calls the... Lynda screw around or Talk to you me Officer ; he is coming to Haddonfield Family 'Are they made real! Her ) Michael! down these streets blackest eyes – the devil s! Your Twitter account s a Stampede!, when we 're taking him in front of the,. Are right... Damn you for letting him go sinister doctor... oh, I have permit! S Halloween ( 1978 ) is the spookiest night of the genre, and got himself a.... Killer lines just keep on coming planet Terror Dr. William Block: `` one, two boys! One need not be a chamber to be haunted touch to the place! With a car and no sense of humor. `` scariest night of the best Halloween movie quotes of time! Fact, there are plenty of characters who do the talkin ’ for him... if you do n't it! For the first movie adds a nice touch to the garage, and gain knowledge! Her ) - Lindsey... get this dog halloween movie quotes of the Mystery Woman movies 's eyes stairs... out. - Morticia Addams, Addams Family 'Are they made from real girl scouts? for some good old-fashioned fun! Jamie Lee Curtis, Tony Moran, Nancy Kyes, just on the Doyle 's door... Him in front of the best quotes from Halloween Dr. William Block: `` 'm... Car screeches to a one good scare, Halloween night... it 's Halloween, everyone ’ s Halloween 1978! Classic flicks with eerie lines that have become an integral part of....
2020 halloween movie quotes