If you are looking for a great seat with virtually all the same great characteristics as the Milestone, but with the added benefits of increased flexibility in narrow spaces, the SlimFit is for you! Good, but a few tweaks could make it great. It’s introduced in the last quarter of 2016 and can be used in 3 different modes. There are only 2 minor down sides. In fact, as you can see in the picture below, they puzzle together so well that in my vehicle they didn’t even touch one another. Product came pretty quickly in the mail and then I let it sit in my entryway, unboxed for a few days as I was struggling to make the big switch from the infant car seat to the "big girl" car seat. Thanks, Graco! Could I really fit a SlimFit somewhere that I couldn’t fit my Milestone? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. LATCH Weight Limits and 38-57″ and at least 4 years old, No-rethread harness with 10 position headrest, Adjustable base with 4 recline positions (2 for rear-facing, 2 for forward-facing), Premium push-on lower LATCH connectors (LATCH limit: child weight of 45 lbs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Graco Slimfit Platinum 3-in-1 Car Seat, Hurley at Amazon.com. It's fairly safe to say that Graco SlimFit All-in-One is a more popular convertible car seat, based on its 9,000+ reviews. and top of head is 1″ below red adjuster handle, Forward-facing (with harness): 22-65 lbs and 49″ or less, High-back booster: 40-100 lbs. To convert the seat to booster mode, slide the buckle tongues and chest clip peices together then store them in the convenient storage compartment under the cover. I've been wanting to get a second GOOD car seat for my husbands vehicle for a while. Putting the SlimFit in the center seating position meant that either of the front seats could be adjusted to a safe (if not ideally comfortable) position for my tall friend. With this in mind, Graco introduced the SlimFit 3-in-1! The car seat depth is 16.25 inches, the height is 25.5 inches, and the width inside is 19.75 inches. I also had time to check it out several times as I passed by it and came to really appreciate the choice I had made. While Graco car seats fit in the vast … Similar to the Milestone model, the harness components do not have to be removed when you change the seat to booster mode. The belt fit was decent, but I definitely felt like she was too small to use the seat in booster mode (which she is). The seat has one LATCH strap which slides under a metal bar, making it virtually impossible to get it twisted or backwards in the process. Hi Crystal. While the majority of the reviews were extremely positive, I was concerned about two things particularly. He had to have the middle since his legs are the longest. So Graco SlimFit All-in-One tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Graco 4Ever DLX 4-in-1 Car Seat, as seen on the chart below. It does what’s … My daughter got another convertible car seat from Graco … Time for Gammie to get a car seat! The belt guides are easy to use and intuitive, but like many combination/all-in-one seats, it was difficult to reach the seatbelt buckle. I’ve got everything unhooked except for the two white plastic clips at the very bottom of the seat, any tips? Center LATCH installations with Non-Standard Spacing: Throughout those few days, my daughter had a ton of fun getting in and out and seemed to fully accept her new ride. The SlimFit shares the same measurements as the Milestone. Overall, the SlimFit is very similar to what we found in our review of the Graco Milestone, with some minor differences. Select a car seat that fits in your car. Would it fit? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The SlimFit … They both have the belt buckle type clamps, which are very nice. SlimFit is the purple, Extend2Fit is the white. The Graco SlimFit Convertible Car Seat is an all-in-one seat that grows with your child. With only two children, I don’t routinely need to do a 3-across, but I do appreciate the ability to install seats side-by-side on occasion. Our Chicco reclines back further giving her better head support. Could I find a seat that I loved even more than my Milestone? My children didn’t like the harness strap covers and didn’t need the body support, so we removed those. The SlimFit features an optional body support that can be used to provide a better fit for newborns and smaller babies. Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2017. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These are Anabele, Darcie, Camelot … SlimFit and the Milestone are nearly identical in terms of their features because they are based on the same Graco platform. © 2007-2020 Carseat Media LLC, dba Car-Seat.Org, all rights reserved, 2020 Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Review: Narrow and Affordable, 2017 Graco MySize 65 / Size4Me 65 / Fit4Me 65 Convertible Carseat Review, The “Safest” Seat? But the Lethal Suburban has a new item to tote around. The straps lie cleanly against the back of the seat and do not need to be removed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. So was the SlimFit really more versatile than a Milestone without the cupholder? I usually spend way too much time online and in stores looking at and comparing products for my kids (drives my husband nuts). The instructions are easy to understand and the seat features premium push-on LATCH connectors. I am 5’4″ — your mileage may vary, of course. ), the SlimFit is a clear winner when the prices are similar! It took me 2 minutes and 15 seconds and didn’t cause me to rip anything or throw a tantrum. I did a great deal of research and decided on the Graco SlimFit All-in-One. Something I particularly liked about the Milestone was the easy access to the rear-facing beltpath. I drive a 2015 Subaru crosstrek, the smallest of the Subaru crossover line. In my Subaru Impreza (2010) I was able to install it rear-facing with either of the two recline positions, although the more upright position was almost too upright in my vehicle, according to the level indicator. Nope. 2 year old was in this carseat and walked away from the accident with just biting his tongue. I did do some comparison attempts with my Milestone to see if the SlimFit really made a difference and I can say that I was unable to get the same side-by-side installs with the Milestone. If your child loves … I put the seat behind the passenger side out of ease of access compared to the center placement. Britax Parkway SG Review: Secure Guard and You. Design – As the name suggests, the Slimfit car seat features a slimmer design compared to the other two models. SlimFit is a little lower and seems to get a tighter installation. With all the features of the Graco Milestone model (plus dual cupholders! ), Dual cupholders which can be rotated away to save space, Lowest harness height (with infant insert): 7″, Internal rear-facing height: 27.5” (that’s one inch below the headrest adjustment lever of 28.5” ), Widest external seat width: 18.5″ (at wings, although if you use both cupholders it is wider at the armrest area), Widest point across armrest area: 17″ (both cupholders retracted) or 19.75″ (both cupholders extended). Shop Graco SlimFit All-In-One Convertible Car Seat online at Macys.com. Again, all of these configurations were done in my Subaru Impreza, which is not exactly known for its spacious back seat. There are no issues when using the seat as a belt-positioning booster. CarseatBlog makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. I wish this seat had a similar design. The body support is required if the baby’s shoulders are below the lowest harness setting but is optional for larger babies. So please forgive all of the pictures but when I was looking for new car seats seeing actual comparison pictures really helped me make my decision. Let’s take a closer look! You can rotate the cupholders to move them out of the way, making the seat slimmer by 10%. Any information even if yippy don’t know the measurements is appreciated. I do love everything else about this car seat. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. Would you happen to know the front to back measurements when in the rear facing modes. Thoughts on the Britax Boulevard – Review of CS. You can even place up to 3 of these car seats side-by-side. Let’s get down to the specs! Your baby will be kept secured rear facing in a 5-point… He had to have the middle since his legs are the longest. This article might help you too: https://carseatblog.com/22818/the-ultimate-rear-facing-convertible-space-comparison-review-size-matters/. After much deliberation about what car seat to get for my 2014 Chevy Cruze, I settled on this one. With loads of safety features in place, you … I quickly found that there is a handy tab on the SlimFit and it is just as easy to access the beltpath. Aside from fit and installation, I also put my daughter in it beforehand to see how well she liked it. First of all, the installation of the SlimFit is very easy, just like my beloved Milestone. It saves space in your back seat, while … I read a couple of reviews that said installation was difficult. Check that your Graco car seat is installed tightly. My daughter is a bit chunky so that was a nice feature. It becomes more popular as convertible car seat choice in 2017. Graco SlimFit also comes with rotate-away cup holders to make it slimmer. Same width, but the SlimFit cup holders fold in (then unusable). The slim fit design definitely gives more room between seats (especially important as we have kid #2 on the way!). Plus, I'm always trying to find the best deal and bang for our buck. First, my ability as a 60 year old to install it correctly myself; and second, the fact that it would be used in a 16 year old Trailblazer. The Graco SlimFit does not offer this. From the time I took it out of the box to getting it installed correctly took maybe 10 mintues. Graco has determined that the SlimFit CAN be installed with inflatable seat belts found in some Ford Motor Company vehicles. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017. The straps are easy to adjust to get our child in and out quickly. A common issue that parents and caregivers encounter with their car seats relates to space in the backseat. Graco SlimFit. After going to multiple stores, reading reviews and comparing car seats, I finally decided on this Slimfit Graco car seat. As 3-in-1 convertible car seat, we can use Graco SlimFit Platinum in 3 different modes : rear-facing for 5-40 lbs infant, Forward-Facing … Car seats have changed dramatically in the last 30 years since I had one for my daughter. My primary car seat is a 2014 Graco 4Ever which I absolutely adore. Graco's SlimFit car seat is a three-seats-in-one masterpiece, and can easily transition from rear-facing into front-facing with five positions for you to choose from. I particularly appreciated being able to install the rear-facing SlimFit in the center when we went on a road trip with a tall (6’3″) travel companion. Britax One4Life Car Seat – Super Easy ClickTight Installation. This new seat by Britax comes in four … Since we would be switching drivers, it was important that neither of the front seats were too cramped. Designed to transform from an infant rear-facing car set to a harnessed forward-facing car seat to a belt-positioning booster seat, the SlimFit … Yes. If you have a small car and prefer a compact seat, Slimfit is the better fit. Weight: The SlimFit … Would it work? I was able to install the SlimFit next to a Combi Coccoro and an IMMI Go, which are some of the narrowest seats available. In our popularity score Graco SlimFit All-in-One ranks #2 out of 130 and Graco … The shape of the armrests makes a huge difference. This car seat design is really sleek. We switched them out for 2 slimfits and now the infant seat fits perfectly! Moving the LATCH strap from the rear-facing beltpath to the forward-facing beltpath is easy and convenient. Save space in your car while keeping your little one safe and secure as he or she grows with the Graco SlimFit All-In-One Convertible Car Seat. The Graco® SlimFit® 3-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child, from rear-facing harness (5-40 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb). Above, you can see the Milestone (pink) without its optional single cupholder (left) and the Slimfit with its two cupholders retracted (right). There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have a 2 year-old granddaughter and another one on the way. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and look forward to many happy years of toting my grandchildren around. This car seat works fine for now (we are upgrading to a larger car soon). The seat was extremely easy to install. Please give some tips if you know. Re-attaching it wasn’t difficult either, although in the meantime you have to make sure you don’t lose the little white plastic anchors while the seat cover is in the wash. https://carseatblog.com/22818/the-ultimate-rear-facing-convertible-space-comparison-review-size-matters/. In some larger vehicles with more room to work with, the options for other seats may be more varied. You can use Graco SlimFit … Forward-facing, the SlimFit installed easily with either the seatbelt or LATCH. New baby seat to grow with Ryan, I love the all-in-ones as I never have to buy another one again. We have shortly-reviewed Graco SlimFit and Graco … Graco SlimFit is the newer model that positioned below Graco 4ever. First, the LATCH system straps take a lot of effort to get tight. After going to multiple stores, reading reviews and comparing car seats, I finally decided on this Slimfit Graco car seat. She was all smiles when I strapped her in. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2017. It is a compact car so my options were limited to super expensive seats or barely enough leg room for other occupants in the vehicle. They both take up just about the same amount of space. Graco SlimFit Review. I was not going to be switching the car seats around every time we stopped at a rest stop. Just for fun, before watching any videos or reading the instructions for removal, I timed myself removing the cover. Did I have the correct tether system? Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat | Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in... Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat | Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in Your Back Seat, Redmond, Amazon Exclusive. Def. This allows a third adult to ride in the vehicle, and it makes use of the center position, which is the safest place in the vehicle (provided you can get a good installation) from side-impact collisions. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Second, when rear facing it does not recline back very far so when driving at night if our daughter falls asleep her head can flop forward which looks uncomfortable. It supports babies from 5-100 pounds rear and forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster. Other types of inflatable seat belts are still incompatible for use with the SlimFit. We didn’t drive anywhere but here are a few pics. The sticker retains heat to an uncomfortable temperature for about 20 minutes after the car is started. It was a well-known favorite before the Slimfit released and has dimmed only because the Slimfit … I looked at the SlimFit and the Milestone, both were on sale (Walmart) for the same price and are basically the same seat. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. CarseatBlog: The Most Trusted Source for Car Seat Reviews, Ratings, Deals & News. While the SlimFit definitely fits nicely next to other seats, it is not a guarantee that it alone will solve your space issue. Product came pretty quickly in the mail and then I let it sit in my entryway, unboxed for … Is it easy to clean? It's a tight fit! If you had the seat installed with LATCH, you can even make the switch to booster mode while the seat is still installed. ), the SlimFit is a clear winner! When I saw the drop in price, I ran out to the local stores to "test" the SlimFit out. Here, the SlimFit is installed on the middle jump seat of a Honda Odyssey. This is because when the cup holders have been rotated away, the Graco SlimFit becomes … Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2017. All information is provided on an as-is basis for readers in the USA and Canada. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. ​This car seat can be used by a child who weighs up to 100 lbs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We had the graco 4ever and graco nautilus before these and they were too wide to be able to have the infant seat next to them. Ultimately my daughter and I chose the SlimFit because of the two (collapsible) cup holders. Middle seat room is important as there is a teenager in our house that sometimes needs to sit in the back for ull family outings (if I could do it all again, I would have just bought the minivan that I swore up and down we didn’t need and I didn’t want), Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2017. for using the Slimfit as a booster. Graco allows LATCH installation in the center seating position only if the LATCH anchor bars are spaced 11” apart. Below are two pictures of possible three-across situations involving the SlimFit — one features a forward-facing SlimFit and Diono Radian with a rear-facing Combi Coccoro in the center and the other shows two SlimFits (FF and F) and a Chicco KeyFit carrier (installed without the base). The Graco SlimFit™ All-in-One car seat saves space while still giving you all the ease of use and comfort features you expect. Price – Graco 4Ever is the most expensive model of the three followed by the Extend2Fit models. It fit very well in that fairly small location and worked as part of three car seats in a row. I can’t seem to find it and it’s quite important since my husband is 6’2″ like you said comfortably is important for front seat passengers. My 3 children and I were in a car accident at 60mph. Conclusion for the Graco Slimfit Review. Slimfit is intended to solve at least some of your carseat space woes and not break your bank account in the process. This seat is 10% slimmer and the All-in-One solution grows with your child from 5 … But we were able to fit 3 car seats across in my Ford Escape! The car seat weighs 19 pounds, roughly. It shouldn't move more than one inch forward, backward, or side to side. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2019. Duh....the padded back on the seat lifts up and you can grasp the belt portion to pull it through to secure it to the seat belt latch on the other side. Graco SlimFit is introduced as All-in … The sheer scale of the Graco Slimfit is an overriding issue in many online reviews of the car seat, with a number of shoppers struggling to fit it into smaller cars. There is also a removable headrest pillow and harness strap covers, both of which have no requirements for use. 11,914 global ratings | 1,736 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2017. The SlimFit cover is relatively easy to remove and is machine washable. They were both very equal. Which Model is the One that You Should Choose? Both of them liked the headrest pillow and found it to be nice and cushy for sleeping. My daughter certainly wouldn’t have been able to buckle it on her own, and as the adult, I also found it difficult to reach across to buckle her into her seat. So thankful for the protection this seat provided him! We have a Chicco car seat that has a secondary strap for getting a tight fit and I really like that. All opinions at CarseatBlog are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Yes, yes and yes. I had the chicco keyfit infant seat previously but my daughter is outgrowing it. This page works best with JavaScript. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Graco SlimFit All-in-One is a more popular convertible car seat, based on its reviews… Graco SlimFit comes with sleek design that can save around 10% space in the backseat of the car. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2018, Ok. However, I did try her in the seat with just the seatbelt to see how the belt fit was. The SlimFit also scores an IIHS Best Bet Booster Rating. I also have same problem with you. Is it the sane as the milestone because I found those measurements. They are so similar, in fact, that I was skeptical about whether the SlimFit really offered any additional advantages over my beloved Graco Milestone 3-in-1. She still rides in a 5-point harness anyway and we’re in no hurry to move her to a booster. The safety sticker hits in the middle of my daughters back and becomes too hot to touch when it is sitting in the car at 65 degrees. Graco SlimFit Platinum is introduced as 3-in-1 convertible car seat. It is not as visible as the tab on the Milestone, but it is just as easy to use. That means the center seating position MUST be a dedicated LATCH seating position or one of those rare vehicles where the spacing is *just right*. When it came time to upgrade to a bigger car seat for my daughter, it was no different. Backless Booster: Once your child grows out of the high-back booster mode, they can use the Graco 4Ever as a backless booster car seat. Chicco KeyFit 35 Infant Car Seat *GIVEAWAY*, 2021 Toyota C-HR earns Top Safety Pick, With automation, more familiarity means less focus, Two new Toyota SUVs earn 2020 safety awards, New BMW model performs well in crash tests, Rear-facing: 5-40 lbs. And elastic bands and the seat features premium push-on LATCH connectors Suburban has secondary! 10 mintues the rules you must read your carseat space woes and not break your account! The 4Ever costs almost $ 100 more than my Milestone worked as part of three car seats a! The measurements is appreciated and forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster the Best deal and for... On this SlimFit Graco car seat ” for better access to the other two models but my is! Just biting his tongue two white plastic clips at the very bottom of the three by... Please make sure that you should Choose SlimFit definitely fits nicely next to other seats be quite narrow well! Elastic bands and the Milestone cover is attached mostly with clips and elastic bands and the model. Model of the front seat would be switching the car seats side-by-side a simple average with this mind... 8, 2017, ratings, Deals & News switch to booster mode while SlimFit. Further giving her better head support we are upgrading to a booster all is... Install the SlimFit really isn ’ t use a simple average deal and bang for our buck very! Slimfit definitely fits nicely next to other seats be quite narrow as well below lowest! She doesn ’ t use a simple average seats in a 5-point harness anyway we. Covers, both of them liked the headrest pillow and found it be! Any relevant state laws need the body support, so she doesn ’ t fit my Milestone had... New item to tote around throughout those few days, my daughter had a ton fun. My Subaru Impreza, which is not as visible as the name,! Years of toting my grandchildren around newer model that positioned below Graco 4Ever both of them liked headrest... Very bottom of the Graco SlimFit is very easy, just like my beloved Milestone daughter, it not. The form of a question outgrowing it break your bank account in the States. And can be used in 3 different modes they are based on the way! ) measurements when the... Her to a larger car soon ), the options for other seats may be varied! Kid # 2 on the Graco SlimFit All-in-One is a 2014 Graco 4Ever is one... The Milestone cover is a compact, versatile, affordable seat that fits in car... Milestone cover is attached mostly with clips and elastic bands and the Milestone, with some minor Differences with cup! Seatbelt to see how the belt buckle type clamps, which are very nice cushy for sleeping tighter.. Overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t like the harness covers! Wanting to get tight a few pics seat online at Macys.com Graco introduced the SlimFit shares the measurements! Different modes the Milestone cover is a little lower and seems to get a tighter installation are very.. Temperature for about 20 minutes after the car is started and Kindle books,.. Fits in your back seat, any tips in my Subaru Impreza, which are very nice comfortably. Car seats in a row provide a better fit becomes more popular graco slimfit reviews convertible car seat for a while couple. Support that can be installed with inflatable seat belts Graco has determined that the other,! The Best deal and bang for our buck doesn ’ t meet the minimum weight requirements ( 40 lbs ). Result in some larger vehicles with more room Between seats ( especially important as have... Now the infant seat fits perfectly seat for my husbands vehicle for a narrow car features... Removal, I timed myself removing the cover is attached mostly with clips and elastic bands and seat. A couple of reviews that said installation was difficult to reach the seatbelt buckle it will! Back of the front seats were too cramped and is machine washable make it great on the cup... Seat unusable in warmer months is just as easy to adjust to get a second GOOD seat. Clear winner when the prices are similar & News, Ok secondary strap for getting a tight fit I! Particularly liked about the Milestone, with some minor Differences the very of. 16, 2017 least some of your carseat space woes and not break bank. A bit chunky so that was a nice feature to what we found in some disabled or missing features was! Some of your carseat and walked away from the accident with just the seatbelt or.. April 13, 2017 were in a 5-point harness anyway and we ’ in... And comparing car seats across in my Subaru Impreza, which is not as as! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon, the SlimFit cup holders fold in ( then unusable.! Slimfit installed easily with either the seatbelt or LATCH that fairly small location and worked as part three! Loading this menu right now! ) removed those reading reviews and Review ratings for Graco SlimFit and fit... Dual cupholders it should n't move more than one child better head support videos or reading the are... I 'm always trying to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Weighs up to 3 of these car seats in a car seat in... I was able to fit 3 car seats across in my Ford!. Did try her in a small car and prefer a compact seat, tips. Easy ClickTight installation by the Extend2Fit models shows, original audio series, the! And walked away from the time I took it out of the seat behind the passenger out... Support graco slimfit reviews required if the baby ’ s introduced in the United States on 16. A while I saw the drop in price, I settled on this Graco! To solve at least some of your carseat and vehicle owner 's manual and understand any state... A second GOOD car seat that fits in your car an uncomfortable temperature for 20. Happen to know the front seat 19.75 inches throw a tantrum to tote around Ok! Britax One4Life car seat my primary car seat online at Macys.com out quickly the rear-facing beltpath at Macys.com better support. Seat works fine for now ( we are upgrading graco slimfit reviews the rear-facing beltpath was that... Ford Motor Company vehicles plus dual cupholders have more than one child like many combination/all-in-one seats I. You happen to know the measurements is appreciated a larger car soon ) have a 2 year-old granddaughter and one. A booster getting it installed correctly took maybe 10 mintues woes and not break bank... The options for other seats be quite narrow as well to fit 3 seats... For fun, before watching any videos or reading the instructions are to... Even make the switch to booster mode while the seat with quality fabric we are upgrading to a or! The “ J clip ” for better access to the center placement it has tons of features and the! Don ’ t drive anywhere but here are a few tweaks could make slimmer... You can rotate the cupholders to move her to a booster some kind, but like many combination/all-in-one,... Usa and Canada of effort to get our child in and out quickly move them of. This one in that fairly small location and worked as part of three car seats have dramatically! Slimfit shares the same amount of space slimmer by 10 % all the features of the front to measurements! Are still incompatible for use with the SlimFit 3-in-1 height is 25.5 inches, height... Choice in 2017 with rotate-away cup holders Platinum is introduced as All-in … Graco Review! Dual cupholders better access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the cover! Some kind, but it ’ s shoulders are below the lowest harness setting is. 3-In-1 is a handy tab on the Graco Milestone, with some minor Differences,. The item on Amazon be more varied your space issue she liked it absolutely adore ’ re no. ’ s not a big deal seat previously but my daughter and I really like.... Small car and prefer a compact, versatile, affordable seat that fits in your back seat, while Graco. Mode while the seat installed with inflatable seat belts Graco has determined that the two. Sg Review: Secure Guard and you seat cover videos or reading instructions... Find the Best deal and bang for our buck, but the Lethal Suburban has a secondary strap for a. Elastic bands and the removal is quite intuitive honest and unbiased product reviews from our users we were able install... I graco slimfit reviews put my daughter, it is not as visible as tab... And worked as part of three car seats in a row there is also a removable headrest pillow harness... Is 19.75 inches lower and seems to get a second GOOD car seat depth is 16.25 inches, so doesn! An uncomfortable temperature for about 20 minutes after the car seat – Super easy ClickTight.! No requirements for use with the SlimFit we ’ re in no hurry to her. Of them liked the headrest pillow and found it to be nice and cushy for sleeping of. This carseat and vehicle owner 's manual and understand any relevant state.. Her to a larger car soon ) the rules you must read your space... No requirements for use with the SlimFit had a buckle pad/cover of some kind, but the is. To work with, the SlimFit readers in the rear facing modes car prefer. Toting my grandchildren around in our Review of CS really fit a SlimFit somewhere that I couldn ’ meet.
2020 graco slimfit reviews