… God Is A Dancer Lyrics- Get God Is A Dancer God Is A Dancer song Lyrics in English. God is a dancer, 'cause I heard on the radio. God is a dancer. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. In 2013, he was voted by DJ Mag readers as the "best DJ of the last 20 years". Welcome Guest ... God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (Tiësto, Mabel) CAPO 4th fret F6 xx3231 [Pre-Chorus] Am F God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder G 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment Em Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa Am Are you feelin' that fire? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. You'll believe God is a woman And I, I feel it after midnight A feeling that you can't fight My one, it lingers when we're done You'll believe God is a woman I tell you all the things you should know So, baby, take my hand, save your soul We can make it last, take it slow, hmm And I … . Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Lyrics.com.   twitter; google; facebook; God Is A Dancer Songtext.   Is she always go harder. "God Is a Dancer" is a song by Dutch DJ Tiësto and English singer Mabel. In 2017, she had her mainstream breakthrough with "Finders Keepers" peaking at number eight on the UK Singles Chart. Lyrics.com. Test your MusicIQ here! Lyrics to 'God Is A Dancer' by Tiesto. God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment. And she's perfectly focused. God Is a Dancer ft. Mabel - lyrics T Tiësto Playlist Share. Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. Tones And I Lyrics "Dance Monkey" (feat. "God Is a Dancer" is a song by Dutch DJ Tiësto and English singer Mabel. God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. (1 fan), Mabel Alabama Pearl McVey is an English singer and songwriter. Read about Tiësto & Mabel – God Is a Dancer (Lyrics) by Extra Music and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And she's perfectly focused She's lost in the moment Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa yeah, oh … (1 fan), Sheet Music  That she always go harder 'Cause she keeping you on your toes. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Mabel - God Is A Dancer Op basis van je geografische locatie [US] mogen we je van onze licentieverstrekker helaas geen toegang geven tot de teksten. That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes. God Is a Dancer lyrics. Her debut studio album, High Expectations, was released on 2 August 2019 and entered the UK Albums Chart at number three. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36581454/DJ+Ti%C3%ABsto. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! La traduction de God is a dancer de Tiesto est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Van oldies tot de nieuwste nummers. "God Is a Dancer" is a song by Dutch DJ Tiësto and English singer Mabel. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36706665/Mabel. Tijs Michiel Verwest OON, better known by his stage name Tiësto, is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Breda. The song is also featured as a bonus track on Digital & Streaming versions of Mabel's debut studio album High Expectations (2019). Just take it step-by-step when you come out on the floor. Lost in the moment. It was released by Musical Freedom on 20 September 2019 as the third single from Tiësto's seventh studio album The London Sessions (2020). Think you know music? God Is A Dancer-Lyrics- God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes And... -Come enjoy at KKBOX! Ooh-na-na-na-na-na. Check out God Is A Dancer song lyrics in English and listen to God Is A Dancer song sung by Mabel on Gaana.com She's lost in the moment, ooh ah. Paroles de God Is a Dancer. Op Songteksten.nl kan je alle songteksten vinden welke je nodig hebt.   I've been the girl with her skirt pulled high Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes Now I see the world as a candy store With a cigarette smile, saying things you can't ignore Like Mommy I love you Playlist, Written by: Joshua Michael Wilkinson, Tijs M. Verwest, Violet Skies. Dj Tiesto God Is A Dancer Lyrics. ‘Cause the … "God Is A Dancer Lyrics." Lyrics. Yeah, I heard on the radio. God Is a Dancer by Tiësto & Mabel: God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder ‘Cause she keepin’ you on your toes And she’s perfectly focused She’s lost in the moment Oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa, oh-whoa Are you feelin’ that fire? God Is A Dancer - Tiësto, Mabel Lyrics, Letra: God is a dancer Yeah I heard on the radio That she always go harder ‘Cause she keeping you on your toes And - Tiësto, Mabel - God Is A Dancer Letra Lyrics Músic. "God Is A Dancer Lyrics." It was released by Musical Freedom on 20 September 2019. She's keepin' you on your toes. God Is A Dancer Songtext Dj Tiesto von The London Sessions. Toggle navigation. All the great songs and lyrics from the "God Is a Dancer" album on the Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. GOD IS DANCER. You got that ooh-na-na-na-na-na. God Is A Dancer lyrics performed by Dj Tiesto: God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she … 'Cause she keeping you on your toes. Lyrics to God Is A Dancer by Tiësto from the custom_album_5957776 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics to 'God is a Dj' by P!nk. more », FAVORITE more », Sheet Music    And she's perfectly focused. 5 Dec. 2020. . Ooh ay ah, ooh ay ah. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   Ooh ah.   She's lost in the moment, ooh ah "Dance Monkey" lyrics. Web. Lyrics to God Is A Dancer by Tiësto from the God Is a Dancer album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Perfectly focused. Listen to God Is A Dancer by Tiësto & Mabel, 1,501,657 Shazams, featuring on Friday Feeling, and All Day Dance Party Apple Music playlists. Test your MusicIQ here! Tiesto (ft. Mabel) The London Sessions ALBUM. God is a dancer, yeah, I heard on the radio That she always goes harder 'Cause she keepin' you on your toes Playlist, Written by: Joshua Michael Wilkinson, Tijs M. Verwest, Violet Skies. God is a dancer. God is a dancer Yeah, I heard on the radio That she always go harder 'Cause she keeping you on your toes And she's perfectly focused Tiesto - God is a dancer Lyrics & Traduction. It was released by Musical Freedom on 20 September 2019.here is the lyrics of this song. 5 Dec. 2020. Yeah, I heard on the radio. Lyrics and video for the song God Is A Dancer by Tiesto - Songfacts. Think you know music? The song was written by Tiësto, Violet Skies and Josh Wilkinson, and produced by Tiësto and Wilkinson. FAVORITE Web. And she's perfectly focused. Major Lazer) They say, oh my god, I see the way you shine Take your hands, my dear, and place them both in mine You know you stopped me dead while I was passing by And now I beg to see you dance just one more time He was named "the Greatest DJ of All Time" by Mix magazine in a poll voted by the fans. That she always go harder.
2020 god is a dancer lyrics