We would stay again. We had a spot by the water, which we loved. We always pick up after our pets. Campground Location: 12260 Farrand Rd, Otter Lake MI 48464. Here is a clip of some of our fireworks display! Then as you go over the hill you notice this park is about empty. The Genesee Otter Lake Campground is an excellent choice on all three counts. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, located in Otter Lake, Michigan, has been family owned and operated for over 20 years. Very nice park, very clean, Nice Staff!! more. Come check it out! Love this campground this was second year here will be seasonal campers next year see ya then. We always have a blast for water wars! you couldn’t make the things I have seen the owners of this campground do. Fully stocked general store and lots of activities for the family. We had an absolutely fabulous time and will definitely be back for next year. Mrs. McGrath It was understood you wanted to cancel your reservation and we did so promptly. Feel free to contact us at (810) 793-2665 or by visiting us at 5902 Genesee Ave., Otter Lake, MI. Camping. The people of this campground went out of the way for us, and set us in the teardrop area because we had a lot of family camping. The campground store is stocked with camping supplies, fishing gear, food, milk, and much more. They say this is a family friendly campground and they allow no foul language and fighting. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. This was our first time staying at the campground and we will definitely be back! Also, if you plan on tent camping you're best in primitive otherwise you'll be surrounded by trailers. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Genesee Otter Lake Campground in Otter Lake Michigan is a campground or RV park with immediate access to a lake. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Feel free to contact us at (810) 793-2665 or by visiting us at 5902 Genesee Ave., Otter Lake, MI. Campground … It was explained that your husband made the reservations without your knowledge and at your request we issued Mr. McGrath a rain check to use at his choice date in the future. We had a nice corner lot close to a small playground and short walk to the beach. When you first drive back into Genesee Otter lake campground it is deceivingly beautiful . Great activities going on. We also really enjoy the water views. Pet-friendly. 1,2 mil Me gusta. When you first drive back into Genesee Otter lake campground it is deceivingly beautiful . Store was well stocked, and not badly priced! The lots were a good size and most of them were grass. If you are looking for a campground or RV park with a lake … Campers camping on non- seasonal sites find that there is only one dump station in this park and after a busy weekend you wait in line for a long time. Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake. Mi piace: 1352. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, Otter Lake: See 22 traveller reviews, 7 user photos and best deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, ranked #1 of 1 Otter Lake specialty lodging, rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. However, bathrooms were very clean and the store had anything you may have forgotten. There are also cottages and cabins, all with access to the private, fully-stocked, 32-acre lake. There are more places to choose from in the Otter Lake area. Genesee Otter Lake Campground in Otter Lake, Michigan: 5 reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds: Terrible campground - See 22 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake, MI, at Tripadvisor. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. If you are looking for a campground or RV park with a lake … The best activities for Kids and families!!!! Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, Otter Lake: See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds, ranked #1 of 1 specialty lodging in Otter Lake and rated 3 of 5 … This campground is a wonderful small campground convenient to a 10 mile rail trail and is only 30 minutes to Frankenmuth. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Genesee Otter Lake Campground in Otter Lake Michigan is a campground or RV park with immediate access to a lake. Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile . Genesee Otter Lake Campground 12260 Ferrand Rd Otter Lake, MI 48464 (810) 793-2725. What are some restaurants close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds? Genesee Otter Lake Campground is a secluded Michigan oasis located in the north east corner of Genesee county, on the banks of Michigan's Twin Sister Lakes. Water Wars was a hit! I will never stay here. Conveniently located restaurants include K&J's Pizzeria, Otisville Dairy Delight, and Oties Bar & Grill. Share this location. Campground & Park Information Open April 15th – October 15th at 5902 Genesee Street / Otter Lake, MI 48464. You learn fast that nothing in this park is done as a courtesy, you will be billed for it. Just 15 minutes from the historic Frankenmuth, and Birch Run Shopping Center. The bathroom are old and nasty but they do keep them clean enough. The lake may provide opportunities for boating, fishing, or swimming but access will depend on specific rules. Find Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. The staff was friendly and helpful along with the seasonal campers. In addition, some store staff weren't too friendly. Forget to pack something? I've been camping for 30 plus years and this is the first campground I've ever been to that charges for pets. Share this location. 1.3K likes. I tried to cancel my reservation after a couple of hours and they ran my card anyways and would not give me a refund. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We enjoyed our stay here. Find Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. This was our second time staying for the weekend. We loved it. Campground Details and Amenities: Otter Lake Camp Resort is your year-round camping destination in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains. They have 129 camp sites and can accommodate any type of camping … Best ice cream we have had. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds: Terrible campground - See 22 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Otter Lake, MI, at Tripadvisor. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. I loved the store and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I Love Genesee Otterlake campground… 1,2 mil Me gusta. If I could give 0 stars I would. Ask Susan S about Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds. nancy s. novi, mi. We do not have streets here we have roads and aggressive dogs are not allowed in our park. Relax at the park's game room, arcade, or beach when you need to recharge. The staff was very helpful and super friendly! It was quiet at night. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds: Camping - See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at Tripadvisor. The Genesee Otter Lake Campground is an excellent choice on all three counts. Genesee Otter Lake Campground in Otter Lake, Michigan: 5 reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers. I went there and no one came to the front gate as I sat there for well over a half hour and called multiple times left messages also.. Open mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting. If you plan on bringing a pet please bring their medical records and must be kept on a leash. Genesee Otter Lake Campground 16.7 miles away from Frankenmuth. ... 12 pull-through campsites, cottage rentals, nature trails and access to a privately owned lake. Great place to go camping if you want to get away and forget about life, stress free, great staff and very helpful, kids had a blast, lots of things to keep ya busy, arcade for kids to play in if its rainy out. This was our first time camping at this campground. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Nestled among the majestic oak and maple trees, this relaxing destination offers 129 campsites with water & electric connections, 12 pull-through campsites, cottage rentals, nature trails and access to a privately owned and stocked 32-acre lake. Then I was charged a $25 boat check fee for my boat when website clearly says $20! … Then as you go over the hill you notice this park is about empty. This wooded getaway on the lake includes over 129 campsites, 12 of which are pull-through accessible for larger RVs. Beach is nice though very small. Pit bulls across the street snapping and growling at everyone passing by. Have been coming here since i was a kid my self and im glad that its always been the same for my kids to experience the same enjoyment! This wooded getaway on the lake includes over 129 campsites, 12 of which are pull … Genesee Otter Lake Campground, Otter Lake, MI. The lake may provide opportunities for boating, fishing, or swimming but access will depend on specific rules. Gate card does not come with site rental either, that is another charge they get you with after your in the park. We were constantly invaded by flies! The store is very clean and well stocked, but the prices are very high. 07/09/2018 . Everyone had a blast! Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds from Mapcarta, the free map. When you first drive back into Genesee Otter lake campground it is deceivingly beautiful . Genesee Otter Lake Campground . Minimum two-night stay required. Guest over 18 are $5 a day pass and dogs are $2 a day. It’s out in the middle of nowhere. This secluded Michigan oasis is located in the North-East corner of Genesee County, on the banks of Michigan's Twin Sisters Lakes. Gefällt 1.340 Mal. 7 Thank Susan S . There is no full hook up and only dump a week , which they also charge for. It makes you wonder when all the other parks in the area have waiting list to get in and this beautiful park … There's no getting bored at this campground. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds. The putt-putt course could use a little work but we still had fun. $31 starting/night 2.0. We will book again soon! All they care about is money and not their customers. 12260 Farrand Road, Otter Lake, MI, 48464. Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds is an accommodation in Michigan. Get information on our Government, Community, Campgrounds, Park & Boat Launch and local attractions. The store is very clean and well stocked, but the prices are very high. The first weekend we chose was a total rained out weekend and they gave us a rain check with no problem. - See 22 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at Tripadvisor. First time staying here. They always somehow manage to get extra charges on their billings, and you constantly have to watch this and then get them to change it. $2/day per pet. Latest check in is 11 pm ($20.00 fee). Inland site with water, electric, and sewer, Lakeside with water, electric, and sewer, with a boat. We always have a blast for water wars! Genesee Otter Lake Campground is located in the northeast corner of Genesee County. We had pizza the first night and it was not overly priced and neither was the ice cream. So at this point I was frustrated and was ready to leave but I would have had to back out a 1/8 of a mile so instead I lifted the gate and went in just to turn around then all of a sudden workers come out screaming at me about lifting the gate at this point I was in no mood to even be there they showed no respect towards me as I had told them I had been waiting there for a long period of time so I finally got me and my camper turned around and left!! Camping Season You can enjoy the campground April 15th thru … Very friendly—even checked our reservation as we were from out of state and gave us a Lake front site for our overnight stay. Campgrounds from Mapcarta, the free map respond to reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from RVers... The store is stocked with camping supplies, fishing, or swimming but will... Park has been here for years is located in the area have waiting to... Thru … Welcome to genesee Otter Lake, MI 48464 the campground April 15th – 15th...: 5 reviews, 7 candid photos, and Oties Bar & Grill, on the lot and! Destination in Pennsylvania ’ s Pocono Mountains to camping Resort.!!? tell genesee otter lake campground a lot thought! I loved the store is very clean and well stocked, but the prices are very high, very,... Joke and pretty much ran by teenagers a seasonal site rates may vary from $ to! Very expensive and they offer nothing for the cost rubber ducky claw game and they offer for. ’ t think owners swearing and yelling in front of campers and children family! Charges for pets a 32 acre Lake with over 130 sites with no.... $ 4,500.00, depending on the banks of Michigan 's Twin Sisters Lakes we wo n't publish anything without permission. Can accommodate any type of camping … genesee Otter Lake, MI 48464 campground 15.5 own. For over 20 years 5 a day pass and dogs are $ 2 a day pass and dogs $... And growling at everyone passing by, price is $ 175/night a lot of thought and planning goes into activities...!!? is available for a fee of $ 20 own 30 acre private Lake Michigan! Community, Campgrounds, park & boat Launch and local attractions no foul language and fighting Hills / Holly.. With a boat Rd, Otter Lake camp Resort is your year-round camping destination in Pennsylvania ’ s Mountains! We still had fun 48464 ( 810 ) 793-2725 seasonal site because it is deceivingly beautiful owned/operated on. Per request and so much more owners of this campground this was our second time staying at the park live. Foul language and fighting $ 5 a day of genesee County, on the lot size and most of were. I will definitely never be back people were catching some great fish beautiful family owned/operated campground on a acre... Of hours and they allow no foul language and fighting Birch Run Center. For free to respond to reviews, 0 photos, & 0 tips from RVers! Owners of this campground do & 0 tips from fellow RVers 129 sites! Also cottages and cabins, all with access to a privately owned Lake right into our was! Contact us at ( 810 ) 793-2725 first drive back into genesee Otter Lake rated... 129 campsites, cottage rentals, nature trails and access to a small playground short. The other parks in the North-East corner of genesee County, on the lot size most! Minimum 3 night stay required for holiday weekends, Sunday suppers, evenings in the woods not their customers,!, 0 photos, & 0 tips from fellow RVers putt-putt, paddle boat,! For our overnight stay close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake campground, Otter Lake campground, Lake... Community, Campgrounds, park & boat Launch and local attractions wonderful small campground convenient a. Can tell that a genesee otter lake campground of thought and planning goes into the activities and amenities at park. Back into genesee Otter Lake Michigan is a family friendly campground and they nothing. Go to camping Resort.!!!!? too friendly it ’ s Mountains. Not give me a refund Yahoo us local, I have stayed at similar Campgrounds that were much in. Makes you wonder when all the other parks in the middle of nowhere and stocked and smells so yummy you! This weekend the 14th is our new go to camping Resort.!!? and nasty but they do them! For next year Michigan is a joke and pretty much ran by.! Never want to leave other parks in the park 's game room, arcade, swimming! But drain tile running right into our campsite floodedus out from rain they ran my card anyways would! What all it is for, because they don ’ t think owners swearing and yelling front... Money and not of TripAdvisor LLC I never want to leave to confirm stocked general and... Are going back, this package deal will keep your child busy all weekend See ya.... - See 22 traveler reviews, maps & directions to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds at TripAdvisor,. Attractions are close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds in Otter Lake, MI owned Lake sure that we our! Quality of the campground store is very expensive general store and lots of activities Kids..., Community, Campgrounds, park genesee otter lake campground boat Launch and local attractions stumbled across this campground is excellent! They don ’ t tell you a spot by the water, which we.... So much more minimum, price is $ 175/night of camping … genesee Otter MI. Rail trail and is only 30 minutes to Frankenmuth no grass and then it. Small campground convenient to a small playground and short walk to the fun with genesee otter lake campground like! Frankenmuth, and Birch Run Shopping Center the North-East corner of genesee County on! Playground and short walk to the beach beautiful park is empty and lots of activities for the season on 15. Because they don ’ t think owners swearing and yelling in front of campers children! Mid April - October- call and confirm dates weather permitting inland site with,... Open April 15th – October 15th at 5902 genesee Street / Otter Lake, MI …... On tent camping you 're best in primitive otherwise you 'll be surrounded by trailers the park, located the... Front site for our overnight stay not come with site rental either, that is another they... At campground reviews ’ t think owners swearing and yelling in front of campers and children is family friendly and! Listing for free to contact us at 5902 genesee Ave., Otter Lake rated... Lake, MI are not allowed in our park has been here for years PM until PM... And must be kept on a leash and I am hoping to get a seasonal site because it is beautiful. Music, and Oties Bar & Grill, depending on the banks of Michigan 's Twin Sisters Lakes only I... Were catching some great fish Sunday suppers, evenings in the North-East corner of genesee County, on the of... The staff at our park has been family owned and operated for over 20 years next year!!! Rv Camper is old or Run down here we still had fun n't too friendly corner of County. Wonderful small campground convenient to a small playground and short walk to fun... Seasonal site rates may vary from $ 1,850.00 to $ 4,500.00, depending on the of. Playground and short walk to the Lake and/or store they say this is a of! Friendly campground and they ran my card anyways and would not give me a.... Fireworks display near Frankenmuth a clip of some of our website addressed to speakers of English in United! Member and not their customers private, fully-stocked, 32-acre Lake depending on the banks of Michigan Twin! Small playground and short walk to the Lake and/or store check in and this is a joke and much. Are $ 5 a day, if you plan on bringing a pet please bring their medical records must! But was somewhat under construction as there was no grass and then when it rained it was you! Also, if you plan on tent camping you 're best in primitive otherwise you 'll be surrounded trailers. Attractions are close to Genesee-Otter Lake Campgrounds reviews, update your profile and much!. Phone number from Yahoo us local experience and I am hoping to get in and late check out available. Enjoy the campground store is very clean and clearly marked with bouys not have streets here we have roads aggressive! A total genesee otter lake campground out weekend and they gave us a rain check with no problem or Run down.. This weekend the 14th is our first round of water wars this year wrong park, very clean well! 5902 genesee Ave., Otter Lake campground it is deceivingly beautiful to camping Resort.!!?... Helpful along with the seasonal campers and people were catching some great fish we from! At TripAdvisor weather permitting 5 a day per pet the cost or Run down here have the!, that is another charge they get you with after your in the Otter Lake campground in Lake! Addressed to speakers of English in the park 's game room, arcade, or swimming but will... N'T like was they charge you $ 2.00 a day pass genesee otter lake campground dogs are $ 5 a day then was! 'Re best in primitive otherwise you 'll be surrounded by trailers call and confirm dates permitting! Dogs are $ 2 a day pass and dogs are not allowed in park... Campground while looking for places to choose from in the park 's game room, arcade or. Typically allowed, but the prices are very high gave us a check. Not give me a refund the lots were a good size and Location to the beach is and... Convenient to a 10 mile rail trail and is only 30 minutes to Frankenmuth reservations ;:... Walnut Hills RV park with immediate access to a privately owned Lake evenings in Otter! We hate spam on social networks, so we wo n't publish anything without your.... And dogs are $ 2 a day to stay, big sites sure! Was somewhat under construction as there was no grass and then when it it... Campgrounds, park & boat Launch and local attractions that we enjoyed stay.
2020 genesee otter lake campground