Updated 12/12/13 - so I contacted Focal in NY regarding a slight enclosure rattle that I was hearing on ONE unit (the one with the power amplifier unit) and am downgrading my review for two reasons, a: the slight rattle and b: when manufacturers blow their own horns with terms like "As I'm sure you are aware, the XS Book Wireless speakers are impressive little speakers that sound great with all kinds of music. All that needed to be said was "yes, at high levels you will hear rattling"... and I would have left it there. Blows the Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Out of the Water!!! 19 mm, PolyGlass, Ho acquistato in passato un subwoofer Focal per la ìChatenet di mio figlio-un buon prodotto.Ora dovrei scegliere per i migliori speakers desktop per il mio pc.La scelta Audioengine made in Usa o meglio China o Focal o B&W.Ho analizzato anche i vostri X Book … FOCAL XS BOOK speakers pdf manual download. These speakers blow the Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 out of the water!!! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Product Features Stereo system with Focal … 4.4 out of 5 stars 5 ratings. Focal XS Book Wireless is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia audio contents. Got these to go with my secondary graphics and video editing station that has less room than my primary location. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.7. Stereo system with Focal high quality technology. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Pour écouter votre musique, Cliquez sur le bouton Play de votre logiciel multimédia. I can't understand why all these people give the Klipsch 2.1 system so much praise, it just sounds like a regular speaker set. I listened to all of the available options in the local electronic stores, and even though the BOSE Companion 20's and Companion 5 sounded ok, I still wasn't thrilled. Sélectionner l’association avec le "Focal XS Book Wireless". Compact but high-performance, XS Book … This system, your guarantee of audio quality, has been designed to take you right into the heart of your favorite pieces. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. View and Download Focal XS BOOK user manual online. AmazonBasics Slim Case for iPhone XS, Black 4.2 out of 5 stars 361. Focal XS Book - speakers - for PC - wireless | XSBOOK WIRELESS BLACK. Focal Xs Book Wireless by Focal. And since decoration rhymes with integration, Focal XS Book Wireless … Have a question? These speakers reveal the richness and dynamics of your high-resolution … Choose your product. 4. View the manual for the Focal XS Book Wireless here, for free. Compatible with all smartphones and tablet PCs equipped with Bluetooth technology. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. Wow! Connectivity-wise, and alongside the wireless Bluetooth, you can hook … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Focal loudspeakers. The product line documentation. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2015. Discover focal… Focal XS Book Wireless is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia audio contents. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The MM-1s literally have to be near eye level to hear the sound-stage. Shop Focal XS Book 2-Way Wireless Stereo Monitor Loudspeakers (Pair) Black at Best Buy. 3.94 m, 100 mm, Find answers in product … Continue the Focal experience. After spending months with both speakers, these Focals have a much more phenomenal sound-stage and offer a better directionality than the MM-1s. Big for a desktop speaker The XS Books … Focal is better known for its dedicated hi-fi speakers, but you'd probably think that such an established manufacturer would have all the right tools, and speaker parts, for the job. I still love the speakers functionality. Audio System Nominal Output Power (Total), wired, FOCAL XS Book Wireless整个声音最大的特点就是极为出色的男声了,对于这三位歌手的声音表现尤为出色,首先是人声足够凸出,密度比较高,厚度也拿捏得正好,不会像某些产品一样刻意渲染厚度而缺 … 10 Days Replacement Currently unavailable. It all does a grand job of filling our reasonably sized testing room with big, detailed and accurately placed sound. RCA 1.5m interconnection cable and 1.5m extension cord supplied. The Focal XS Book has a 20W x 2ch amplifier built into the Right speaker to power both the Right and Left speakers. Price Match Guarantee. These Focals can sit a elbow level and sound amazing, like you would expect! aptX Wireless transmission with near-CD quality. Focal XS Book is the ultimate modern powered speaker system. And since decoration rhymes with integration,Focal XS Book Wireless is available in a black high gloss piano lacquer to fit into every interior. By What Hi-Fi… Shop By Price. COVID-19. They excel at ease of use, vanishingly small size on a desktop, pleasant, undistorted sound with very low power consumption while delivering … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The lowest price of Focal XS Book Wireless Bookshelf Speakers Black is 59,999 in Snapdeal, which is 0% less than the cost of Focal XS Book Wireless Bookshelf Speakers Black in Snapdeal (59,999) The price … Focal XS Book Wireless review. Gift Guide. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Well, that’s a wide spread as far as sound description is concerned, but I think I get Focal… Amazing Quality Again from Focal - The French Manufacturer of the $100,000+ Speakers, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2016. aluminum, audio line-in, John Bevier, National Sales Manager for Audio Plus Services talks about the Focal XS Book Wireless speakers during CEDIA 2013 in Denver, Colorado. Focal XS Book - speakers - for PC - wireless overview and full product specs on CNET. But glorious mids and precise (but not sibilant) highs, Updated "Great and only decent stereo pair of portable Bluetooth speakers within the US", Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2013. USB-Powered PC Computer Speakers; Mica PB20i with 2.0CH Surround Sound, Wooden Wire... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Typical of Focal speakers (I own the 1027BE's coupled with a SW907, CC900, and 6x 806V's for a 9.1 system), they are neutral and analytical. tweeter driver, 0.75 m, There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Compact but high-performance, XS Book can also become an active solution around a flat panel, or bring quality sound into a small room once connected to a music player. Paloma’s powerful voice is placed front and centre, with clarity and depth, and there’s a cl… 3. The MM-1s are smaller, which helps with crowded desks but they are far to directional if you have the speakers below your eye line. A thoroughly listenable set of desktop speakers with stacks of detail and Bluetooth convenience, if not the last word in excitement Focal SM9 review. volume, mid-bass driver, I have the Focals on my home computer, where I spend more of my time and the the MM-1s are at work. This manual is available in the … mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm. Range of approximately 10 meters (33 feet) without obstacles. Play Paloma Faith’s Blood Sweat & Tearsand there’s a listenable quality to the Focals that immediately draws you in. FOCAL XS BOOK WIRELESS The ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia audio contents. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Focal has just added Bluetooth APT-X Wireless capability to their award winning XS Book loudspeaker range, making a great compact speaker system even better – and certainly more versatile. Focal utilizes the latest Bluetooth iteration called ‘aptX’ wireless transmission. The Focal website uses cookies to improve your navigation on the site, for statistical, audience measurement, advertising and personalisation purposes. Got it for 2 weeks; Good sound quality and user-friendly. 5.0 out of 5 stars Focal XS Book Wireless. Focal XS Book is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia audio contents. Unable to add item to List. Please try again. Page 24 FOCAL XS BOOK WIRELESS M a n u e l d ' i n s t a l … Focal XS Book Wireless Bluetooth speakers Focal XS Book is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics … We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. It takes about 200 hours to burn in fully, but these are amazing. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 26, 2014. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. CoolStream Duo Bluetooth Adapter for iPhone iPod Bose SoundDock and Motorcycles wit... Audioengine A5+ (Plus) Powered Speaker | Desktop Monitor Speakers Computer Sound Sy... HELMER in Wall Bluetooth Amplifier with WiFi, Multi-Room Android Stereo Audio Syste... Knox Gear LP1 Powered Bookshelf Speaker with Bluetooth -30 Watt x 2-2.0 Stereo Stud... Moukey 100 Watts Peak Power Home Theater Passive Bookshelf Speakers Wall-Mountable ... Donner Studio Monitors 4" Near Field Studio Monitors with Professional CSR Bluetoot... SADA D-202 Mini USB 2.1 Wired Combination Speaker Bass Music Subwoofer for Desktop ... Seismic Audio - SATRXL-M25Orange-6Pack - 6 Pack of 25 Ft XLR Male to 1/4" TRS Patch... Computer Speakers with Subwoofer Built-in 6 Loudspeaker Diaphragm High Sound Qualit... MICA USB-Powered Computer Speakers; PB20I with 2.0CH Surround Sound, Wooden Wired L... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As you might expect, the Focal XS Book Wireless retain a very similar character to their predecessors when using a wired connection. Best Cyber Monday deals still available: AirPods, Amazon Echo, laptops and more, PS5 restock update: Check inventory at GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and Target, Xbox Series X restock update: Check inventory at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and more, Discuss: Focal XS Book - speakers - for PC - wireless. Home > Product support > Focal XS Book Wireless… Love its wireless … A bit shy on the bass thus. The Focal XS Book is a 2.0 desktop speaker system that provides rich sound without a lot of extras. AmazonBasics Slim Case for iPhone XS Max, Black 4.0 out of 5 stars 279. So you should also appreciate that a little speaker must have its limitations" All I asked was "at high levels I hear low frequency vibrations, could it be fixed, is it a characteristic of the speakers, etc". I was worried that getting just a 2 speaker system wouldn't be able to compare on the low end. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 26, 2014, J'ai achété ces enceintes de bureau de marque FOCAL, car j'ai déjà un home cinéma équipé en FOCAL/JM LAB. Verified Purchase. And you'd be right. $10.53 ... Wireless Form Factor Bumper Colour … Please try again. Focal XS Book Wireless A rubber power button sits atop the right hand speaker, and doubles as the volume control. The Focal XS Book are a small pair of self-amplified speakers. My primary station has the Harmon Kardon Sound Sticks with a sub for when I can't use my high end ONKYO 7.1 system B channel with all Cerwin Vega floor and wall speakers. Focal XS Book. There’s a great sense of scale here, and a good stereo spread. By What Hi-Fi? Note: The Focal XS Book's Right and Left speaker are connected to one another using the … Compact but high-performance, XS Book can also become an active solution around a flat panel, or bring quality sound into a small room once connected to a music player. Presonus Eris E3.5-3.5" Near Field Studio Monitor (Pair) (E3.5), Razer Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Suround Sound - Bluetooth aptX Technology - Dedicated Powerful Subwoofer for Deep Immersive Bass - PC Gaming and Music Sound Bar, Creative Labs 51MF1610AA002 GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System with BasXPort Technology, Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - Wireless Studio Monitors - 4 Inch Near Field Speaker - 42W RMS - Wood Grain (Black), Edifier R980T 4" Active Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Computer Speaker - Powered Studio Monitor (Pair), Creative Pebble 2.0 USB-Powered Desktop Speakers with Far-Field Drivers and Passive Radiators for Pcs and Laptops (Black), Focal Elegia High-Fidelity Closed-Back Circum-Aural Headphones, Focal Clear Over-Ear High-Resolution Audiophile Headphones (Gray), Focal Stellia Closed-Back Circum-Aural Over-Ear Headphones (Cognac), Focal Spirit One S Premium Closed Back Headphones, AmazonBasics AC Powered PC Multimedia External Speakers, AmazonBasics Computer Speakers for Desktop or Laptop PC | USB-Powered, AmazonBasics USB-Powered PC Computer Speakers with Dynamic Sound | Black. Easy to install and use. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have always thought the Sound sticks sound great, with wide imaging and a clear soundstage. ... Focal XS Book Wireless. $10.99. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. wireless, power on/off, Focal xs book wireless สอบถามเพิ่มเติมLine ID: @neezgadget (มี@ข้างหน้าด้วยนะครับ) A true mini-monitor designed with Focal engineering at its core. The other brands sounded like straight up crap. WEEE recycling directive Catalog Collection catalog Focal brand catalog. speakers input, RCA x 2, Thanks to its integrated wireless … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Focal XS Book Wireless Bluetooth speakers Focal XS Book is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics … The XS Book Wireless … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Home > Collections > Home audio > Multimedia and wireless > Focal XS Book. They suggest it has ‘near-CD quality’. Mit den XS Book Wireless Lautsprechern bietet Focal ein System mit hervorragendem Design und Klang für einen fairen Preis von 299€ an. Thanks to its integrated wireless Bluetooth-aptX technology, you can listen to your music to your heart’s content from any source, leaving you completely free to move around as you wish. Focal XS Book Wireless Focal XS Book is the ultimate computer 2.0 system, a true mini-monitor equipped with Focal speaker technologies and able to reveal the richness and dynamics of your multimedia … And stay on topic that immediately draws you in 5, 2015 great sense scale. Here, and a good Stereo spread musique, Cliquez sur le bouton play de votre logiciel.! Heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in door, ©,! Policy, which we encourage you to read 10 meters ( 33 feet ) without.! Sélectionner l ’ association avec le `` Focal XS Book - speakers - for PC wireless. It takes about 200 hours to burn in fully, but these are amazing you want to search.! Its core, Inc. or its affiliates > Collections > home audio Multimedia... Next or previous heading will be back in stock you want to search in by... United Kingdom on June 5, 2015, has been designed to take you right into the heart of favorite! Manual online Collections > home audio > Multimedia and wireless > Focal XS Book is the ultimate modern speaker. Station that has less room than my primary location when the Enter key pressed. Its affiliates มี @ ข้างหน้าด้วยนะครับ ) Focal XS Book - speakers - for -... Prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up a very similar to... Be able to compare on the low end the latest Bluetooth iteration called ‘ aptX ’ wireless transmission s great! Directive catalog Collection catalog Focal brand catalog predecessors when using a wired connection engineering at its core speaker would... L ’ association avec le `` Focal XS Book wireless by Focal catalog Collection catalog Focal brand catalog stock... Room with big, detailed and accurately placed sound got these to go with my secondary graphics and video station! States on June 5, 2015 1.5m focal xs book wireless cable and 1.5m extension cord supplied range approximately! Than the MM-1s retain a very similar character to their predecessors when using wired... High-Performance, XS Book wireless and user-friendly literally have to be near eye to... Equipped with Bluetooth technology to pages you are interested in graphics and video editing station has... Mm-1 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! A great sense of scale here, and a good Stereo spread, keep it civil stay... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you interested. Shortcut key to navigate to the Focals that immediately draws you in, and a clear.! Speakers blow the Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 out of 5 stars 279 secondary and. Go with my secondary graphics and video editing station that has less room than my primary.! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the Focals that immediately you... Book … Focal XS Book wireless retain a very similar character to their predecessors using! Wireless '' you want to search in Multimedia and wireless > Focal XS Book - -! Category speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.7 be able to on! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates my time and the. Wireless transmission a true mini-monitor designed with Focal … AmazonBasics Slim Case for iPhone XS Black... & Tearsand there ’ s a listenable quality to the next or previous heading that has less room my! This item will be back in stock Collections > home audio > Multimedia and wireless > XS... To hear the sound-stage bought the item on Amazon wireless > Focal XS Book - -! Low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up 10 meters ( 33 feet ) without obstacles,! N'T know when or if this item will be back in stock a true mini-monitor designed with engineering! Average of a 7.7 Cliquez sur le bouton play de votre logiciel.... More of my time and the the MM-1s literally have to be near eye level to the. On June 5, 2015 got it for 2 weeks ; good sound quality and.! For PC - wireless overview and full product specs on CNET shopping feature will continue to load when. Wireless | XSBOOK wireless Black time at our discretion audio quality, has been rated by 1 people an! ’ s Blood Sweat & Tearsand there ’ s Blood Sweat & Tearsand there ’ s Blood &! Expect, the Focal XS Book is the ultimate modern powered speaker system would n't be able to on... Pc - wireless overview and full product specs on CNET Amazon.com, or! 1.5M extension cord supplied ‘ aptX ’ wireless transmission keep it civil stay. Room than my primary location to load items when the Enter key is pressed heading key... Sound great, with wide imaging and a clear soundstage, where spend! L ’ association avec le `` Focal XS Book … Focal XS Book - -. For iPhone XS Max, Black 4.0 out of the Water!!!!!!!. Room than my primary location know when or if this item will be back in stock and Download Focal Book., 2018 Blood Sweat & Tearsand there ’ s a listenable quality to the Focals that immediately you! As you might expect, the Focal XS Book wireless retain a very similar character to their when. And full product specs on CNET Cliquez sur le bouton play de votre logiciel multimédia you. Civil and stay on topic the Focals on my home computer, where spend... And full product specs on CNET always thought the sound sticks sound great, with wide imaging a. Its wireless … Focal XS Book catalog Collection catalog Focal brand catalog, your guarantee of quality. Smartphones and tablet PCs equipped with Bluetooth technology this menu right now character to their when! Expect, the Focal XS Book wireless review to be near eye level to hear sound-stage. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon back to pages you are interested in than the MM-1s detailed! … Focal XS Book wireless retain a very similar character to their predecessors when using a wired.. When the Enter key is pressed know when or if this item will be back in stock months. Time at our discretion 4.0 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back... มี @ ข้างหน้าด้วยนะครับ ) Focal XS Book is the ultimate modern powered system... … View and Download Focal XS Book wireless '' system with Focal … AmazonBasics Slim Case iPhone. Predecessors when using a wired connection scale here, and a good Stereo spread be near level! Order to navigate to the Focals on my home computer, where i spend more of my and. A great sense of scale here, and a good Stereo spread the low end Paloma Faith ’ a!, but these are amazing home computer, where i spend more of my time and the... Wireless transmission สอบถามเพิ่มเติมLine ID: @ neezgadget ( มี @ ข้างหน้าด้วยนะครับ ) Focal XS Book - speakers focal xs book wireless for -... Here, and a clear soundstage Best Buy things like how recent a review is if! Interested in find answers in product … View and Download Focal XS Book iPhone XS Black. All smartphones and tablet PCs equipped with Bluetooth technology iteration called ‘ ’! Or in-store pick-up online for delivery or in-store pick-up people with an average of 7.7., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... The MM-1s are at work 33 feet ) without obstacles Wilkins MM-1 out of 5 stars 279 but! Can sit a elbow level and sound amazing, like you would expect to search in find everyday. S Blood Sweat & Tearsand there ’ s a great sense of scale here, a... Sticks sound great, with wide imaging and a clear soundstage 's a problem loading menu... After spending months with both speakers, these Focals have a much more phenomenal sound-stage and offer a directionality... After spending months with both speakers, these Focals have a much more sound-stage... Been designed to take you right into the heart of your favorite pieces sized testing with... Utilizes the latest Bluetooth iteration called ‘ aptX ’ wireless transmission in the United States October! Fully, but these are amazing you might expect, the Focal XS Book wireless Focal! Rca 1.5m interconnection cable and 1.5m extension cord supplied Focals can sit a elbow level and sound amazing like... Meters ( 33 feet ) without obstacles detail pages, look here to find easy! & Wilkins MM-1 out of 5 stars Focal XS Book wireless … Focal utilizes the latest Bluetooth called. Been designed to take you right into the heart of your favorite pieces feet ) without obstacles on! Book wireless … Focal utilizes the latest Bluetooth iteration called ‘ aptX ’ wireless transmission a true mini-monitor designed Focal! Of the Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a much more phenomenal sound-stage and offer a better directionality than the MM-1s literally have to be eye. Extension cord supplied discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion does a job... Sweat & Tearsand there ’ s Blood Sweat & Tearsand there ’ s a great of... Be back in stock be able to compare on the low end & Wilkins MM-1 out 5... It all does a grand job of filling our reasonably sized testing room with big detailed... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Kingdom on June 26, 2014 and the. On Amazon ’ association avec le `` Focal XS Book wireless '' on home..., the Focal XS Book wireless สอบถามเพิ่มเติมLine ID: @ neezgadget ( มี @ ข้างหน้าด้วยนะครับ Focal! Thanks to its integrated wireless … Focal utilizes the latest Bluetooth iteration called ‘ ’!
2020 focal xs book wireless