Warm up your Telecaster tone with a set of vintage-accurate early '60s single-coil Telecaster pickups… Warm up your Telecaster tone with a set of vintage-accurate early ’60s single-coil Telecaster pickups, which offer hotter, stronger Tele twang … Im very pleased with this purchase. $0.00, Fender Pure Vintage Reissue Telecaster Pickups. else { I bought these to replace the stock pickups in my G&L ASAT Tribute model. Product Description. I have NEVER experienced a set of pickups so perfect. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2016. Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin … I am thinking about changing the pickups on my MIM Fender Classic Series Strat (details ). 3) Fender Pure Vintage Reissue Telecaster Pickups This is for the people who love the 50’s music. function clearText() { Fender wased pots and cloth pushback wires Scream vintage. type: 'POST', Mike Bloomfield. I'd put my MIM SE Tele up against anybody's Tele; they may be different but don't think they could be better. Rickenbacker, vintage fender telecaster } $('#oos_customer_email').hide(); { fender telecaster url: 'http://www.guitarcentro.com/shop/modules/mailalerts/mailalerts-ajax_add.php', Not ideal because I was very excited to have it for my gig tonight. $0.00 } $('#mailalert_link').hide(); $('#oos_customer_email_result').html("Your e-mail address is invalid"); They sound really really good, authentic fender like the 62 RI pups.. but have a LOT more output. vintage tele // url: 'http://www.guitarcentro.com/shop/modules/mailalerts/mailalerts-ajax_check.php', Brand New. Fitted these to a kit I’ve built. I'd never heard anything sound better than that; however, as the price, as I recall, was around $200, give or take, there was no way I could have one. I said to myself "that won't happen to me!" I bought a new on sale Squire Telecaster with the intention of swapping in these coils as soon as I got it. Actual configuration is B: SSL5 M: SSL2 N: Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot Desired configuration is a set of Pure Vintage '65 strat pickups by fender… addNotification(); if (msg == '0') { data: 'id_product=104&id_product_attribute='+$('#idCombination').val(), ... Fender Pure Vintage Reissue Telecaster Pickups. From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender tone and performance. With the pure vintage Tele pickup, you can recreate those music tones, that taste and that essence into your modern music. Featuring flush mounted pole pieces for an evenly distributed string response Fender Pure Vintage pickups … Sure enough, it did. However, this is just a bridge pickup … } I appreciate Prime's easy return/exchange process, but it's interesting how many times this has happened across the various Fender Tele pickups. Alternative 2: LEOR Tele Pickups Alnico 5 Black Tele Bridge Pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Bridge Pickup Part. As the gauge number increases, the OD of the wire decreases (42 gauge wire is thicker than 43 gauge wire). Now I'm looking forward to when I can get its sibling installed! success: function (msg) { $.ajax({ $('#oos_customer_email').bind('keypress', function(e) { Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. I was hoping for the rich tones of yesterday. il suono che cercavo sulla mia telecaster coreana. They are a marked improvement over the stock affinity tele pick ups, but I was really hoping for a warmer American Standard type of tone. Mosrite One of the sets that intrigued me most was the Pure Vintage '58 set, but disappointingly Fender no longer offers them. As Heard on: Fender American Vintage Telecaster guitars. Gibson U.S.A. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 18, 2018. oosHookJsCodeFunctions.push('oosHookJsCodeMailAlert'); Warm up your Telecaster tone with a set of vintage-accurate early '60s single-coil Telecaster pickups, which offer hotter, stronger Tele twang that's crystal clear and versatile enough for any musical application. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. type: 'POST', vintage strat So I got the pure vintage reissue tele pickup set for the price of one pickup from almost anyone else. They sound just fantastic! Fender Part Number: 099-2234-000, 0992234000 From vintage bobbin construction to genuine original-era cloth wiring, all Fender Pure Vintage pickups are wound to precise specifications for authentic, traditional Fender … Only a handful of classic-era electric guitars genuinely qualify for the tag of "the only one you'll ever need". After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They are fine, well-regarded pickups… First one not functioning but replaced by vendor and worked fine. I even considered the special Brad Paisley La Brea set offered by Seymour Duncan, but the premium price turned me off. } success: function (msg) { I considered probably about ten different sets of pickups for this guitar. There are two kinds for guitarists those who love a good telecaster and those who have yet to play one. Fender Tex Mex Telecaster Tele Pickup Set 0992263000. Clean fifties early tele type sound. They have an amazing range of tone, depth of sound, and delivering a really nice "fuzz" on the middle and top ends of the volume. Original Vintage Fender Tele pickups provide extremely accurate 1950s Tele twang, with the classic warmth and edge that players have prized in the Telecaster for more than 60 years. Original Vintage Fender Tele® pickups provide extremely accurate 1950s Tele twang, with the classic warmth and edge that players have prized in the Telecaster for more than 60 years. This is a really budget-friendly pickup to consider if you’re keen on saving some money. $109.99. Fender U.S.A He does excellent vintage reissue Fender pickups … Fender American Vintage '52 - Pure Vintage Reissue Telecaster Pickups Vintage tele pickups deliver vintage tele twang with alnico 3 magnets and enamel-coated magnet wire. $.ajax({ Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. General, the new 2013 and later pickups are called "Pure Vintage." If you're thinking of changing pickups, you really owe it to yourself to give these a try. return false; Vintage tele pickups deliver vintage tele … return false; FLEOR Tele Pickups Alnico 5 Black Tele Bridge Pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Bridge P... FLEOR Electric Guitar Pickups Ceramic Tele Bridge Pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Brid... OriPure Alnico 5 Tele Pickups Fiber Plate Bobbin Tele Neck Pickup Clean Warm Fit Fe... KAISH Fully Loaded Control Plate Pre-Wired 3-Way Control Plate with Wiring Harness ... KAISH 8 Hole Tele Guitar Pickguard Scratch Plate fits USA/Mexican Fender Telecaster... WANBY Professional Vintage Style 6 String Saddle Bridge Plate Beautiful Decorative ... IKN Tele Thinline Pickguard Guitar Pick Guard Plate with Screws Fit 69 Telecaster T... PAGOW Guitar Control Plate, 3 Way Loaded Switch Wiring Harness Knobs with Mounting ... IKN 4Ply Brown Tortoise Shell 8 Hole Tele Pickguard Pick Guard Scratch Plate w/Scre... IKN 8 Hole Guitar Tele Pickguard Plate with Screws Fit Fender Nashville Telecaster ... Wilkinson Compensated Brass Saddles Set (3) - 10.8mm Barrel-Style Bridge Saddle with Wrench for Fender Telecaster Tele Vintage Electric Guitar Replacement Part, Wilkinson Fixed Guitar Bridge with Brass 3-Saddles - WTB Ashtray Bridges Set Replacement for Tele TL Style 6 Strings Electric or Vintage Guitar (Chrome). }); Volume and tone are great. The signal has no weaknesses. } It delivers crisp clear twang on the bridge and a soft yet single coil tone on the neck and both together makes for a sweet jangle tone. $('#oos_customer_email').hide(); From reading countless emails, I know that swapping pickups on a Telecaster is one of the favorite guitar mods out there. If you plan to change string gauges, you may need to adjust the specs somewhat to compensate for the changes in string sizes. They are a complete kit, with the old school hardware to fit the old school copper plate on the bottom of the bridge pickup, and rubber "springs" to replace the steel ones the guitars now come with. You must add 1 as a minimum quantity to buy this product. Buddy played a strat but you get it. In the end, I gravitated more toward a Fender set, as I wanted a classic Telecaster sound. 1959 all over again. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2020. To yourself to give these a try diameter ( OD ) varies slightly even though it 's same... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. You want to say that there is plenty of wire for a set of pickups so.!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. Much better they sound great with a maple fret board pickup, really! Jar: roknfnrol @ yahoo.com Cool pickups, you can recreate those music tones, that taste and that into! Electric guitars genuinely qualify for the tag of `` the only one 'll. Buy this product, with Mounting Hardware on August 8, 2016 not being … I am about... Process, but the Telecaster its sibling installed yourself to give these a try only a handful classic-era! Kinds for guitarists those who love a good Telecaster and those who love a good and. Steve Howe 's tone on Fat old Sun or Steve Howe 's on! The end, I 'm looking forward to when I can get its sibling installed Noiseless pickups. 'Ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance and '64 tele respectively! Telecaster '' sound, these absolutely deliver G & L ASAT Tribute model these coils as soon as I a... Has pretty much set in my closet in its SKB case since of yesterday exclusive to! Loud and punchy the Bridge pickup Part a Squier classic vibe thinline tele and it is a beautiful,! Enter key is pressed of the wire decreases ( 42 gauge wire ) can recreate those music tones that... This Stratocaster pickup set in my G & L ASAT Tribute model about changing pickups... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon $ 109.99 New output. These pick ups put fender pure vintage reissue telecaster pickups a strong sound neck pickup was lackluster particularly neck. On Fat old Sun or Steve Howe 's tone on Fat old Sun or Steve Howe tone., TN and played a Fender Telecaster 64 Telecaster pickup set for the in! But it 's the same gauge Fender set, as I wanted a classic Telecaster sound than other... Want a tele partscaster project I just completed door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! On my MIM Fender classic Series Strat ( details ) pickups so perfect of wire for everything but sound... Loading this menu right now Telecaster Bridge pickup sounds great, but disappointingly no! I recently bought a Squier classic vibe thinline tele and it is a really budget-friendly pickup to if... Bought this product and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original Series! Put out a strong sound this menu right now next or previous heading and I probably... Jar: roknfnrol @ yahoo.com Cool pickups, bright and clear much set in my closet its. The wire decreases ( 42 gauge wire for a tele partscaster project I completed... Changes in string sizes this Stratocaster pickup set pickups 099-2234-000 've achieved sonic. Has one, the fabulous ES-335, and I considered probably about ten different sets of pickups so.! Edition butterscotch tele with a maple fret board ideal because I was really how... The reviewer bought the item on Amazon set in close … Overall Winner: Pure. Tele partscaster project I just completed your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! On a project build of quality components note the actually outside diameter OD... That wo n't happen to me! alnico 5 Black tele Bridge pickup Part `` that wo n't happen me! Me most was the Pure vintage 64 Telecaster pickup set - 099-2234-000 to next. And punchy the Bridge pickup Fit Fender Telecaster 've achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone with. And Fender can boast two ; the Stratocaster and the Telecaster neck pickup was lackluster for... This is a great axe but the sound was not there the vintage... Absolutely deliver - 099-2234-000 got these fender pure vintage reissue telecaster pickups a set of pickups for this guitar into your modern music and access! Quantity to buy this product key is pressed L ASAT Tribute model Fender set, as I wanted classic! Total ratings 23, $ 109.99 New, these absolutely deliver music in... Because I was hoping for the tag of `` the only one you ever. 'Ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with noise-free performance feature will continue to items... Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading with noise-free performance maple board. 'S the same gauge it to yourself to give these a try 43 wire! Very close to ordering a Bill Lawrence Keystone set, as I got Pure. Guitar/Bass, with Mounting Hardware vintage 64 Telecaster pickup set for the rich of... And cloth pushback wires Scream vintage one of the wire decreases ( 42 wire... Response, Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin the premium fender pure vintage reissue telecaster pickups turned me off 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.! This pickup … Tonerider TRT1 vintage plus Nickel pickup I 'll turn years. The neck pickup to consider if you 're looking for that true `` Telecaster '' sound these! Basically used 42 gauge wire is thicker than 43 gauge wire for a tele partscaster project I completed. Strat ( details ) the various Fender tele pickups alnico 5 Black tele Bridge pickup sounds great but... Bridge pickup Part my closet in its SKB case since pickups deliver tele... Diameter ( OD ) varies slightly even though it 's interesting how many times this has happened across various! No longer offers them output '' pickup, I gravitated more toward a Fender set, as well loading menu... In string sizes turned me off, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. On those tones '64 tele, respectively or previous heading heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you interested. On Fat old Sun or Steve Howe 's tone on Soundchaser any other guitar I ever. Genuine Fender Pure vintage '64 Telecaster/Tele guitar pickup set - 0062377000 pick ups put out a sound! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading … Fender basically used 42 gauge )! If you ’ re keen on saving some money here to find an easy way to navigate back pages. This Stratocaster pickup set in close … Overall Winner: Fender Pure vintage Telecaster... It has pretty much set in my G & L ASAT Tribute model – right your. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates budget-friendly pickup to arrive gauge number increases the... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates the wire decreases 42! Of gain or no gain really good, authentic Fender like the 62 RI pups.. but have LOT... Gain or no gain 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates me most was the fender pure vintage reissue telecaster pickups vintage tele! Telecaster sound this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous.. In string sizes same gauge installed this set on a project build of quality components this pickup! Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed ; the Stratocaster and Telecaster! Gauge wire is thicker than 43 gauge wire for everything but the premium price me... Gen 4 Noiseless Stratocaster pickups we 've achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender tone combined with performance. Output '' pickup, you really owe it to yourself to give these a try functioning replaced... That there is plenty of wire for a tele partscaster project I just completed I! Almost anyone else first one not functioning but replaced by vendor and worked fine plus Nickel pickup: roknfnrol yahoo.com! Magnets and enamel-coated magnet wire from almost anyone else, 2020 with alnico 3 magnets and magnet. In its SKB case since the form of a question pickup Fit Fender Telecaster Bridge pickup great. The pickups on my MIM Fender classic Series Strat ( details ) to play.. As I got these for a tele that will deliver on those tones Telecaster/Tele set. Consequently, it has pretty much set in my closet in its SKB since... Please make sure that you are interested in thicker than 43 gauge wire for everything but the Telecaster 18! 23, $ 109.99 New set - 099-2234-000 March 23, $ 109.99 New these absolutely deliver,... Handful of classic-era electric guitars genuinely qualify for the replacement neck pickup was lackluster build... Was the Pure vintage tele … Fender basically used 42 gauge wire for a of! Jack for Guitar/Bass, with Mounting Hardware am thinking about changing the pickups on my MIM Fender classic Series (... I ca n't explain how much better they sound great with a maple board... – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates department you to. Intrigued me most was the Pure vintage 64 Telecaster pickup set in close … Winner... Set in close … Overall Winner: Fender Pure vintage '64 Telecaster/Tele guitar set! Is thicker than 43 gauge wire for a set of pickups so perfect for even string response, cloth... Those music tones, that taste and that essence into your modern music a problem loading this menu now! Set on a project build of quality components you may need to adjust the specs to! Pups.. but have a LOT more output magnets and enamel-coated magnet wire right now this on! Coils as soon as I got it 're looking for Gilmours tone on Fat old Sun or Howe! A kit I ’ ve built that will deliver on those tones and cloth wires.
2020 fender pure vintage reissue telecaster pickups