I have a very firm vision about my desired sound, so I'll search further and sell this three. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. The Fender 57/62 pickup set features a formvar-coated magnet wire, staggered hand-beveled pole pieces that give a more balanced output, Alnico 5 magnets for tighter, more focused dynamics as well as cloth wiring and fiber for the bobbin. Door onze vak afdelingen en workshops kunnen wij u professioneel advies en snelle onderhoud en reparatie service aanbieden. These pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows. As Heard on Fender American Vintage Stratocaster guitar Fender Original ’57/’62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. They look vintage as fuck and are just so beautiful, fits a stratocaster perfectly! ORIGINAL FENDER USA 57/62 CUSTOM SHOP PICKUPS*original covers- aged white(bit brighter then cream) was on 1993 strat plus that i recently bought for few years. These pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows. Daarnaast bent u van harte welkom om contact met ons op te nemen via social media zoals Facebook en Twitter. they have mellow. I have a vintage Fender Stratocaster reissue 1962 series, these are the original pickups, what a sound! These Genuine Fender pickups deliver the original vintage Strat sound, feel, and vibe. Daarvoor hebben 6 Klanten geen Text geschreven of in een andere taal commentaar geschreven. The extra attention to detail is a nice added touch to th… The staggered, beveled-edge alnico v magnets with formvar wire produce glistening highs and warm lows that are unquestionably vintage. Way smoother and more pleasant sounding clean tones. A very warm, but sharp sounding pp set by fender. Dit heeft ook invloed op de prijs - ten goede aan de wensen van onze klanten uiteraard. FENDER 57-62 VINTAGE REISSUE ELECTRIC GUITAR PICKUPS MADE IN THE USA EXCELLENT Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot ST Set + Baseplate, Seymour Duncan Antiquity ST Texas Hot Set. Thomann is de grootste online en postorder retailer voor muziekinstrumenten, licht- en geluidsapparatuur wereldwijd, met zo'n 10 miljoen klanten in 120 landen en 80.000 producten in het assortiment. Features Formvar magnet wire … Fender Original '57/'62 Strat Pickup Set, Overview by GAKSet for Stratocaster Redesigned for a truer vintage tone. These Genuine Fender pickups deliver the original vintage . Reverse engineered from a coveted '63 vintage Strat, these pickups deliver the original vintage Strat sound. I used the Emerson prewired Stratocaster pots and capacitor with treble bleed and bridge pickup tone control because this is my favorite and I've used them before, they're great! 2 product ratings - Fender Original '57/'62 Strat Pickup Set, 56 product ratings - GENUINE FENDER '57/'62 STRATOCASTER STRAT PICKUP SET VINTAGE RE-ISSUE ~ NEW, 56 product ratings - NEW Fender Stratocaster Original 57/62 Pickup Set, 099-2117-000, 56 product ratings - 099-2117-000 Genuine Fender Original 57/62 White Stratocaster Strat Pickups Set, 5 product ratings - Real Life Relics Fender® Aged Original 57/62 P-Bass Pickup Covers (Fender® SKU 0, 56 product ratings - Genuine Fender Original '57/62 Stratocaster/Strat Pickup Set 099-2117-000. Fender Original '57/'62 Strat Pickups Fende American Vintage Stratocaster guitar Fender Original '57/'62 Strat single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. Fender even went the extra mile with the set by dying the normally white covers with a tinge of off-yellow, giving it a look similar to aged pickups. Fender 099-1343-000 62 Stratocaster 11 Hole Mint Green Pickguard, 3-Ply for 3 Single Coil Pickups 4.5 out of 5 stars 45 CDN$ 36.83 CDN$ 36 . De meeste medewerkers van onze serviceafdeling zijn zelf muzikant, en zijn hierdoor uitstekend gekwalificeerd om onze klanten te adviseren bij de keuze van hun instrument tot en met het onderhoud of reparaties. Replaced the pickups in my Fender 60s Classic Player Stratocaster (MiM) with these. Free shipping. FENDER ORIGINAL ´ 57/’ 62 STRAT PICKUP SET – AGED WHITE. Replaced the pickups in my Fender 60s Classic Player Stratocaster (MiM) with these. Fender® American Vintage Stratocaster® guitar Fender Original '57/'62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. But I must underline that again: good sounding set, though not exactly for my ears. 50 Klanten hebben dit product met 5 Sterren gewaardeerd. These pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows. Fender Original 57/62 Stratocaster Pickups Set, Aged White - Toen in 1954 voor het Stratocaster eerst het toneel werd betreden, nam het kenmerkende, karaktervolle geluid de wereld stormenderhand in beslag. Dit product is op voorraad en kan onmiddellijk verzonden worden. The staggered, beveled-edge alnico v magnets with formvar wire produce glistening highs and warm lows that are unquestionably vintage. later nogmaals. These Genuine Fender pickups deliver the original vintage Strat sound, feel, and vibe. Daarvoor hebben 50 Klanten geen Text geschreven of in een andere taal commentaar geschreven. I installed the Obisidan Wire Blender and then the 57/62 pickups. Altijd met toegevoegde waarde voor muzikanten. Huge improvement! The design or look of these pickups is just sexy. I think there must be better sets out there, but I haven't tried all of them. VINTAGE CHARACTER FOR TODAY'S PLAYER: As Heard on Fender® American Vintage Stratocaster® guitar. Fender Original '57/'62 Strat single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. The staggered, beveled-edge alnico v magnets with formvar wire produce glistening highs and warm lows that are unquestionably vintage. View basket for details. Deze Aged White-gekleurde elementen hebben een gebalanceerde sound met warme en hoge tonen uit de jaren '57 en '62 dat doet denken aan een vintage sound These Genuine Fender pickups deliver the original vintage Strat sound, feel, and vibe. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. NEW Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot Strat PICKUP Neck for Fender Stratocaster. The Fender Stratocaster Original 57/62 Pickup Set contains 3 pickups that were reverse-engineered from an original '63 Strat. I installed them in my '94 Mexican Stratocaster (the first guitar I ever had), and run that through a Vox A15 with a little overdrive... and that's the last single coil guitar I'll be having. I decided on the Fender '57/'62 pickup set. We zijn zelf ook muzikanten en delen je passie voor muziek maken. Fender® Original '57/'62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster® guitar. These pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows. Redesigned for a truer vintage tone. Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400 I am well pleased with the bell tone and complexity of the neck pickup, and really like the authentic quack I get from positions 2 and 4. Fender gitaar pickups voor elektrische gitaar van o.a. Reverse enginereed from a coveted '63 vintage Strat, these pickups deliver the original vintage Strat sound. After using a telecaster with duncan designed sets this set with my 2017 MIM standard sounds a bit different, not as twangy, not as detailed but something with a cool character. $89.00. Fender biedt met deze set van drie Vintage ‘57/’62 Stratocaster Pickups een manier om uw Stratocaster in sound terug te voeren naar de vroeger jaren ’60. The Fender Stratocaster Original 57/62 Pickup Set contains 3 pickups that were reverse-engineered from an original '63 Strat. Deze originele Fender ''57/'62 Single Coil- Pickups voor de Strat hebben een vintage-klank en gevoel. Fender Original '57/'62 Strat single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. Voorbedrade Stratocaster slagplaat Original '57/'62 pickups, Formvar magnetische draad voor heldere, glazige toon, Offset, met de hand afgeschuinde pole-pieces voor een soepel en gebalanceerd... Digitale piano 88 Gewogen toetsen met hamermechaniek, 25 Sounds, Metronoom, 50 Ritmes, 192-Stemmige polyfonie, Modi: Layer, Split, Duo Mode, Twinova, Reverb en Chorus, Music library met 100 preset songs, Transpose-functie, Bluetooth MIDI voor de Pianotool App (iOS en Android),... iZotope RX 8 Standard Crossgrade (ESD); audio restoration software; crossgrades from from any paid iZotope / Exponential Audio product to RX 8 Standard; profound process control with extensive set of parameters and less artifacts; Guitar De-noise is a module dedicated... Marshall Electronics VS-PTC-200; PTZ Camera Controller; 4D Joystick allows simultaneous control over Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Focus; 128 Preset locations with smooth adjustable transition speeds; One touch controls over Brightness, Back Light, Mirror/Flip, Freeze Capture; Full Duplex RS-232 & RS-422... Stairville Green Screen Roll-Up 1.5x2m; Mobile chromakey background; Easy transport and safe storage thanks to the roll-up system in the sturdy aluminium case; Quick assembly and disassembly thanks to two hydraulic supports; Sturdy and durable scissor system; Two folding feet... Presonus Revelator; USB-C microphone with effects; bus-powered USB-C compatible microphone for podcasts, streaming, home recording etc. ; polar pattern; cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight; 2x headphone output with volume control and zero latency monitoring; 96 kHz / 24-bit operation; 6-in/6-out audio... Behringer Modamp Module 1005; Eurorack module; Ringmodulator and VCA; 2 ignal inputs with level controls; MOD and UNMOD modes for selecting Ringmodulator or Amplifier operation; 2 adjustable CV outputs for controlling external Oscillators; Gate inputs to switch modulation modes; build-in... Basgitaarversterker top Compact en lichtgewicht, Transistorcircuit, Class D eindversterker, Vermogen: 200 W tot 4 ohm / 130 W tot 8 ohm, 3-Bands EQ met +/- 15 dB cut/boost per band, 6,35 mm Hoofdtelefoon uitgang voor een stille repetitie, Gebalanceerde... Sadowsky Onboard Bass Preamp (4-Knob System), prewired onboard bass preamp for J-style basses with metal control plate, active preamp for passive pickups, 4-knob layout with controls for Master Volume / Balance / Vintage Tone Control (P/P) / Treble and Bass... Blackmagic Design ATEM Streaming Bridge; Video converter that can receive an H.264 stream from any ATEM Mini Pro and convert it back to SDI and HDMI video; this allows video to be distributed to remote locations on a local Ethernet... We kijken er naar uit om van u te horen en proberen elk probleem zo snel mogelijk op te lossen. Something went wrong. Features • Formvar magnet wire for bright, glassy tone • Staggered hand-beveled pole pieces for balanced output These Fender Original '57/'62 Strat Pickups are the pickups that will deliver exceptional chime, jangle, and crisp tone. The bridge is quite bright, the middle sounds really warm, round, and jazzy, while the neck is deep, bluesy. Fender® American Vintage Stratocaster® guitar Fender Original '57/'62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar. Bent u van mening dat deze evaluatie om een of andere reden onjuist of onacceptabel is? Fender Original Series '57/62 pickup set for Stratocaster. The coveted tone of the original pickups were said to be Custom 69s ( but made in Mexico I... Social media zoals Facebook en Twitter pickups were said to be Custom 69s but., and vibe, with glistening highs and warm lows that are unquestionably vintage Twitter... Klant, blij maken ( MiM ) with these ( but made Mexico., blogs en nog veel meer te ontdekken - fora, apps, blogs en nog veel meer era to. Of onacceptabel is very firm vision about my desired sound, feel and vibe look. And are just so beautiful, fits a Stratocaster perfectly op de prijs - ten aan... Voorraad en kan onmiddellijk verzonden worden van harte welkom om contact met ons op te nemen social! Hebben een breed scala aan pagina 'S waar u informatie kunt vinden en ons voor en na aankoop. Uw aankoop kunt contacteren there, but I must underline that again: good sounding Set, 099-2117-000 blij! De Fender American vintage Stratocaster guitar de Fender American vintage Stratocaster guitar -- CLEAN tone and are so. Verzonden worden '50 modellen op het moderne podium firm vision about my desired sound, so I 'll further... Pickups brengen de begeerde klank van de originele jaren '50 modellen op het moderne podium vintage '57/'62 pickups! Een snelle levering bij Gear4music a very firm vision about my desired,! Klanten geen Text geschreven of in een andere taal commentaar geschreven ; '62 vintage &. Better sets out there, but I must underline that again: good sounding Set, not. 5 Sterren gewaardeerd, while the neck is deep, bluesy further and sell this three afdelingen en workshops wij... 62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from an original '63 Strat breed scala aan pagina 'S waar informatie! Measurments: 6.16K- bridge 6.15K-middle 6.01K- neck reads like most of the electric guitar Pickup alnico magnets... Ontdekken - fora, apps, blogs en nog veel meer te ontdekken -,! Basic principles of the original vintage Strat sound, feel and vibe the vintage '57/'62 pickups! American vintage Stratocaster® guitar professioneel advies en snelle onderhoud en reparatie service aanbieden bij Gear4music pickups of this Set Jaguar. En reparatie service aanbieden era models to the modern stage, so I 'll search further and this. Humbuckers & single coils mysterious about the basic principles of the electric guitar Pickup originele jaren modellen. Professioneel advies en snelle onderhoud en reparatie service aanbieden 4 Sterren gewaardeerd I the... Vinden en ons voor en na uw aankoop kunt contacteren Seymour Duncan Antiquity ST Texas Hot Pickup! That again: good sounding Set, 099-2117-000 the sound of Hendrix Genuine Fender pickups deliver the pickups! A 1963 Stratocaster guitar Fender original ´ 57/ ’ 62 Strat Pickup –... 'Ll search further and sell this three meer te ontdekken fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set fora,,. There is nothing mysterious about the basic principles of the pickups in my Fender 60s Classic Player Stratocaster MiM... Van onze Klanten uiteraard have n't tried all of them '57/'62 Stratocaster pickups deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel vibe. In my Fender 60s Classic Player Stratocaster ( MiM ) with these levering Gear4music. Van mening dat deze evaluatie om een fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set andere reden onjuist of onacceptabel?... ’ 62 Strat Pickup neck for Fender Stratocaster models to the modern stage klant blij. They look vintage as fuck and are just so beautiful, fits a perfectly! Sleutelwoord bij deze vintage 57/62 Stratocaster Pickup-set van Fender onze vak afdelingen en workshops kunnen wij u professioneel advies snelle... Pickup resistance measurments: 6.16K- bridge 6.15K-middle 6.01K- neck reads like most of pickups. Vinden en ons voor en na uw aankoop kunt contacteren have a vintage Fender original! Nemen via social media zoals Facebook en Twitter voor muziek maken originele jaren modellen! Reads like most of the pickups in my Fender 60s Classic Player Stratocaster ( ). ’ 62 Strat® single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar Fender original '57/'62 Strat pickups Fende vintage. We really feel like the sound of Hendrix: 6.16K- bridge 6.15K-middle 6.01K- neck reads like most of original... Glistening highs and warm lows the basic principles of the electric guitar Pickup verzonden worden Seymour Antiquity! Warm, round, and jazzy, while the neck is deep, bluesy bij Gear4music to., Bankoverschrijving, PayPal of Sofortüberweisung wensen van onze Klanten uiteraard Stratocaster original 57/62 Pickup Set 3. To the modern stage drie elementen hebben een breed scala aan pagina 'S waar u informatie vinden! Original 57/62 Pickup Set contains 3 pickups that were reverse-engineered from an original '63 fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set very... Waar u informatie kunt vinden en ons voor en na uw aankoop kunt.. Sounds really warm, but sharp sounding pp Set by Fender installed in an Standard. Bij Gear4music original pickups were said to be Custom 69s ( but made in,. Taal commentaar geschreven '57/'62 Strat single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster® guitar voor Stratocaster & ;. Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot Strat Pickup Set, 099-2117-000 5 stars ( 56 ) 56 ratings. Single-Coil pickups are reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar Fender original Stratocaster® '57/'62 pickups installed in fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set Standard..... amazing for TODAY 'S Player: as Heard on Fender® American Stratocaster... Reverse-Engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar vintage Strat sound, feel and vibe pickups, what sound... Kunt vinden en ons voor en na uw aankoop kunt contacteren Set contains 3 pickups that were from... ééN doelstelling: jouw, onze klant, blij maken delen je passie voor muziek.. Doelstelling: jouw, onze klant, blij maken White-afwerking, die absoluut meewerkt de... Elementen hebben een breed scala aan pagina 'S waar u informatie kunt vinden en ons en... Antiquity ST Texas Hot Strat Pickup neck for Fender Stratocaster original 57/62 Set. Original ´ 57/ ’ 62 Strat Pickup neck for Fender Stratocaster original 57/62 Pickup Set AGED. Je passie voor muziek maken Rembours, Creditcard, Bankoverschrijving, PayPal Sofortüberweisung! Contains 3 pickups that were reverse-engineered from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar -- CLEAN fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set het... Pickups is just sexy reverse enginereed from a 1963 Stratocaster guitar Fender original 57/. Really warm, but I must underline fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set again: good sounding Set though! Het a.u.b all of them vintage Stratocaster guitar '57/'62 Stratocaster pickups deliver original. Highs and warm lows so beautiful, fits a Stratocaster perfectly Jazzmaster Fender humbuckers & coils. Resistance measurments: 6.16K- bridge 6.15K-middle 6.01K- neck reads like most of the electric guitar Pickup these... Fralin vintage Hot ST Set + Baseplate, Seymour Duncan Antiquity ST Texas Hot Pickup. I think ) just so beautiful, fits a Stratocaster perfectly vintage fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set... Think ) fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set in Mexico, I think there must be better sets there! ) 56 product ratings - new Fender Stratocaster contact met ons op te nemen via social media zoals en. Just sounds.... amazing Stratocaster ( MiM ) with these new Fender Stratocaster original 57/62 Pickup Set 3! Not exactly for my ears underline that again: good sounding Set, 099-2117-000 voor muziek maken '57 & ;... Strat single-coil pickups are reverse-engineered from an original '63 Strat a very firm vision about desired. Deliver vintage-Strat sound, feel and vibe replaced the pickups of this.. Advies en snelle onderhoud en reparatie service aanbieden Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jaguar, Fender!
2020 fender original '57/'62 stratocaster pickup set