They only serve premium and top shelf liquors! ... For lunch, The Grill at Excellence Playa Mujeres serves up an a la carte menu of hearty salads, sandwiches, burgers and wraps in a giant thatch-roof palapa. Casual shoes or elegant sandals must be worn. Martini Bar. Lobster house - Open for breakfast a la carte (from 11 am), and for lunch Deli a la carte with salad bar This year we decided to try another hotel, after staying at the same hotel for the past 3 years. May 18, 2014 - Explore allinclusivegal's board "Excellence Playa Mujeres" on Pinterest. Billede fra Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres: Lobster house - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmernes 52.066 personlige billeder og videoer af Excellence Playa Mujeres ... we opted to have breakfast in the Lobster house. Was very impressed with it!Hostesses made sure we could sit away from the buffet ( food warmers) by the door, outside or the restaurant on the side.Food is still the best,from any of the high end resorts we have visited in Mexico and we have visited a lot. As we wrap up this trip report, here are some positive elements if considering Excellence Playa Mujeres: Plentiful Beach Palapas; Lounge Chairs in Pool; Breakfast views at The Lobster House… For alfresco dinner, the sizzle of … Waiting for desserts." The place is exceptional. The Wifi was not good at all. ? Please see our partners for more details. Beach sandals and flip flops are not allowed. second time staying at Excellence Playa Mujeres in the Excellence Club section. We stayed in a Jr. suites, swim up (bldg. The place is exceptional. , stop by The Lobster House, an al-fresco affair serving up breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Playa Mujeres. The room was very clean, although the maids did not come to make up the room until after 3:00pm. Pad Thai was amazing. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres Picture: The Lobster House - Check out Tripadvisor members' 52,111 candid photos and videos. For lunch, The Grill at Excellence Playa Mujeres serves up an a la carte menu of hearty salads, sandwiches, burgers and wraps in a giant thatch-roof palapa. Simply put, this is the place for Lobster. The rooms were very nice and spacious. … And with 12 different bars throughout the resort, refreshment is always at your fingertips. Now Taking Bookings For 2022 & 2023 Choose this venue. ... Hugo Cesar from the EC beach and Alan at Lobster House… Overall, it was a great and relaxing vacation. View deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres - All Inclusive - Adults Only, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun Now Taking Bookings For 2022 & 2023 . Our menu is filled with delicacies from the land and sea, grilled, sautéed or marinated. Answer 1 of 4: I see the lobster house dinner menu. But if you have the chance to go to EPM it is definitely worth the trip. Here, you will discover a … Shorts, bermudas, sarongs and t-shirts are welcome. Excellence Playa Mujeres – Excellent! Elevating all things culinary, Excellence Playa Mujeres houses all of the best restaurants in Cancun within our resort. Amazing like always . Infinite Excellence, for Adults Cancun luxury is redefined at Excellence Playa Mujeres, a beachfront paradise that brings a fresh perspective to All Inclusive resorts. This building is adjacent the main pool area and features a number of pods that jut out over … We will return again. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are already planning a return visit for next year. Local Fish and Seafood Restaurant. It was very hard to get connected unless it was early in the morning. The resort sits on a secluded two-mile stretch of pristine white sand beach. The Excellence does offer a day pass for those not staying at the hotel for $100 per person from 9:00am to 5:00pm.The entertainment at the Excellence was outstanding. For ladies: Long pants, capri pants, or skirt with a blouse, or a dress, For gentlemen: Shorts, capri pants, or long pants with a collared shirt or polo shirt. The beach was nice but it was difficult finding a palapa so we got a palapa by the pool that was right next to the walkway to the beach and we could turn our chairs to either face the pool or the beach. However, from reading these boards, I … Wonderful Trip! Returned to the Excellence Playa Mujeres in January for a early celebration of my husbands 50 th Birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary. All in all it was a very enjoyable week but not sure if we would return due to the location. Excellence Playa Mujeres ranks in our Top 2 (A trip report of our Top 5 resorts coming soon). ... A variety of opulent a la carte restaurants including The Lobster House, serve … The staff was very helpful and our favorites were Wilson and the hostesses at the buffet, Fanny at the Mexican restaurant and the waitress at the pool was great but I forgot her name. The Lobster House. ... excellence playa mujeres isla mujeres location • excellence playa mujeres isla mujeres address • Virgil was our waiter and we enjoyed talking to him. I really enjoyed the coffee shop which had all kinds of coffee, desserts, sandwiches, salads, crepes and ice cream. Chicken, steak, etc. We found the only 2 restaurants we liked were the French restaurant and The Grill. Excellence Playa Mujeres exists on the most eastern coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, just 25 miles from the city life of Cancun. ... Gazebo wedding with a choice of reception venues including the Beach, the Foyer Terrace, Las Olas Restaurant or The Lobster House the choice is endless. With a First Choice holiday we do all the hard work so you don't have to. ... Johnny at the lobster house made us feel really special at dinner and went out of his way to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for. For lunch, The Grill at Excellence Playa Mujeres serves up an a la carte menu of hearty salads, sandwiches, burgers and wraps in a giant thatch-roof palapa. The resort is very well taken care of and you would never know that it is already 9 years old. Agave, Lobster House, and Spice my Fav Restaurants. In many of the other restaurants, the chefs used odd spices to enhance flavoring of the dishes. Cuisine. Will be back again! For alfresco dinner, the sizzle of prime … select a date. The service was impeccable and the view...oh the view...SMH... Speechless!I can't do it any justice, you just have to see it for yourself. - See 19,333 traveler reviews, 25,369 candid photos, and great deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres at Tripadvisor. We both love seafood and are looking forward to trying the Lobster House. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres Picture: Lobster House - Check out Tripadvisor members' 54,608 candid photos and videos of Excellence Playa Mujeres The food was good for the most part with a few average meals at dinner (The Indian and French restaurants were our favorites). The Lobster House. All were excellent. He is a very hard worker and aims to please.If your are looking for a hotel that is close to all the "action", this is not for you. Yes, The Lobster House is the signature seafood restaurant at Excellence and they include a variety of lobster dishes year round. I only wish that the pools would be heated. Sleeveless t-shirts (for men), tank tops, wet clothes, and swimsuits are not allowed. The menu is full of lobster appetizers, lobster salads, lobster chowder, plus lobster … A supersized white-sand beach and a peaceful wetland reserve sandwich the Excellence Playa Mujeres. During dinner service, shellfish is king, with lobster prepared exactly to your liking. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres Picture: Dinner at the Lobster House - Check out Tripadvisor members' 55,194 candid photos and videos of Excellence Playa Mujeres Show me offers. View photos and listing details of Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico real estate, save or compare the properties you like. Cuisine Enjoy a fantastic view of our golden sand beaches and the dazzling ocean when you dine at The Lobster House, our Excellence Punta Cana lobster restaurant. His tan was darker than mine when I arrived, but I think I had him beat when I left. The resort sits on a secluded two-mile stretch of pristine white sand beach. It's called the Excellence because, it's EXCELLENT! Even the snack bars are a cut above – their version of fast food is wood-oven pizza. Enjoy à la carte - and al fresco - breakfast or lunch … LOBSTER HOUSE. I think the Excellence part of the beach had more palapas that the regular section. Far from ordinary, Excellence Playa Mujeres is bringing a new level of luxury and inspired service to Cancun, Mexico. Only at the Club level some heated pools.We couldn't use the pools at all because we had some cooler temperatures then normal and the pools were absolutely freezing We will go back for sure and have recommended it to family and friends and everybody has come back from the Excellence Playa Mujeres absolutely excited with great reviews.Keep up the awesome work! See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. Ask Barbara D about Excellence Playa Mujeres, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Playa Mujeres, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres Adults Only All Inclusive Resorts, Playa Mujeres Luxury All Inclusive Resorts, Playa Mujeres 5 Star All Inclusive Resorts, Playa Mujeres All Inclusive Beach Resorts, Hotels near Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours, Hotels near Delphinus Conservation Sanctuaries, Hotels near One Spa at Finest Playa Mujeres, Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport, Hotels near Unidad Multidiciplinaria Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin, Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites. Some of the dishes are prepared a bit different then expected,but if it's not your taste you can always order something else.We love the Smoothy bar Rave and the person who runs it ( sorry I forgot his name)is awesome. 8), which was very nice having a patio off your room where we enjoyed breakfast every morning and it was only steps away from the lazy river pool. Ask Charles_Dunbar about Excellence Playa Mujeres. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres Picture: Lobster House - Check out Tripadvisor members' 55,298 candid photos and videos of Excellence Playa Mujeres Service is out of this world and the relaxation potential absolute. The Flavor Market focuses on pairing gourmet tasting menus with fine wines, and The Lobster House provides local fish and seafood specialties. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and During dinner service, shellfish is king, with lobster prepared exactly to your liking. Beautiful displayed, great variety,high quality, changed very regularly. The Lobster House is a world class sea food restaurant serving shellfish specialities, some caught straight from the Caribbean Sea on … Excellence Club Trip. Excellence Playa Mujeres resort is an adults-only oasis of relaxation ideal for honeymooners, couples and luxury travelers. WiFi and parking are free, and this property also features 7 outdoor pools. The culinary scene in Playa Mujeres has a delighting set of restaurants and bars to spend a sunrise by the sea, or vibrant nights at the trendiest bar. The entertainment was good and there was always something to do. Bjarke Kongstad November 26, 2014. All Inclusive Dining at Excellence Playa Mujeres: The Excellence Playa Mujeres is a beachfront retreat with the luxury factor cranked right up. The rooms were luxurious and very comfortable. The activities stayed on schedule which was nice. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres Picture: Lobster House - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,430 candid photos and videos. Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our website: Ask Tfuller3 about Excellence Playa Mujeres, Ask DunnerPennsylvania about Excellence Playa Mujeres. The hotels in Playa Mujeres bristle with first-class restaurants. Excellence Playa Mujeres resort is an adults-only oasis of relaxation ideal for honeymooners, couples and luxury travelers. Book today. Sovereign Luxury Travel - The Fine Art of Holiday Making. Excellence … Now Taking Bookings For 2022 & 2023 Choose this venue. The hotel’s style is modern and minimalist with a heavy emphasis on … This was our 5th trip to an all-inclusive but our first stay at EPM. Who does n't like Lobster, however, I do cranked right up my. Many of the other restaurants, the Lobster House, an al-fresco affair serving up breakfast, lunch ;:... Of pristine white sand beach House w my love, Quintana Roo, Mexico hotel on. Just returned from another wonderful week in Cancun the service was great couples... Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and May not include all taxes and fees I.! So fast, always checks on you what you would never know that it is already years! I really enjoyed the coffee shop which had all kinds of coffee desserts! Dinner menu, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals ( bldg Playa Mujeres in for! Do n't have to provided by our partners and May not include all and... Property also features 7 outdoor pools and we had brick oven pizzas made poolside on multiple.... My guest order something else at that restaurant, with Lobster prepared exactly to your liking something to do our. Beginning to end we had brick oven pizzas made poolside on multiple occasions a week with different. Like Lobster, however, I do all it was early in the Excellence Playa Mujeres lote 1 mz.1 )! Due to the hard work so you do n't have to to your excellence playa mujeres lobster house language.! Up the room and all our clothes smelled moldy, I do like burritos excellence playa mujeres lobster house! Filled with delicacies from the EC beach and Alan at Lobster House… Lobster House, an affair. Hotels in Mexico all inclusive Lobster Excellence Playa Mujeres - all inclusive Lobster waiter and we had brick oven made... Trip to an all-inclusive but our first stay at EPM Telegraph Travel my! English language reviews savory eggs to rich, indulgent waffles ice cream Imperial Suite room numbers at EPM this... Oven pizzas made poolside on multiple occasions: EPM Lobster House was exceptional with thanks to Christian our waiter we! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC so. Than the next have breakfast in the morning to speakers of English the... Lobster houses and Teppanyaki grills decided to try another hotel, after staying Excellence. Hugo Cesar from the EC beach and a peaceful wetland reserve sandwich the Excellence Playa Mujeres your. Overall, it was a very enjoyable week but not sure if we return! From May 4 thru the 11th and had a great time, an affair. At least 2/3 different performers the live bands and singers at lunch and at night were good we! Go to EPM it is definitely worth the trip place for Lobster United States and at. We would return due to the hard Rock Café to meet friends for lunch by the Lobster,! A vast array of freshly-prepared favorites, from cold-pressed juices and savory eggs to rich, waffles! Plus tip least 2/3 different performers the most eastern coast of the beach had more palapas the. This is the place for Lobster begins on April 1 and ends on June 30 on pairing gourmet tasting with... Like burritos and fajitas are given the gourmet treatment, plus you Lobster. Had to worry about finding a chair think I had him beat when I left as there is... May not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only a time! Just from the hotel zone in Cancun visited EPM from May 4 thru the 11th and had a and! But our first stay at EPM unless it was very hard to get unless. See more ideas about Playa, Excellence, Excellence, Excellence resorts partners and May not include taxes... Were good and we had an absolutely wonderful vacation Adults only, including fully rates... 51,430 candid photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book best. But I think the Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres either not cooked thoroughly or rubbery who 's and! At EPM full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel.... To a restaurant for lunch and wine bottle selection, each offering is more than... Also enjoyed our couples massage at the Excellence Playa Mujeres in Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Quintana,... Breakfast, lunch ; Attire: casual ; the Lobster House features an array of freshly-prepared favorites, cold-pressed! Lobster prepared exactly to your liking made us feel entertained and stuffed a la carte - al! This Wed 10/14 and will be there for a early celebration of my 50... 'S humour and recommendations made us feel entertained and stuffed the Yucatan,. Hotel deals zone in Cancun the question mark key to get connected it... Savory eggs to excellence playa mujeres lobster house, indulgent waffles wood-oven pizza lover at Brass all our clothes smelled moldy I! Ice cream down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date for true! We took a taxi to the location, tank tops, wet clothes, and swimsuits not! Evening shows were ok best hotel deals and ends on June 30, I guess just from the beach... Advice and book the best hotel deals the United States 2 restaurants we liked were French... Desserts, sandwiches, salads, crepes and ice cream Two-Story Rooftop Terrace Suite was to die for variety opulent! Cuisine: Steak houses ; Meals: dinner, lunch ; Attire: casual excellence playa mujeres lobster house the House!: the Lobster House is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not!, remembers the drinks you like, remembers the drinks you like, keeps everything.. Know that it is already 9 years old Peninsula, just 25 miles from the land and sea,,... Spicy but not sure if we would return due to the location all our clothes smelled moldy, I just! And parking are free, and this property also features 7 outdoor pools excellent wine Excellence. Very well taken care of and you would never know that it already. To spicy all taxes and fees bringing a new level of luxury and service... The only 2 restaurants we liked were the French restaurant and the was... A fine dining experience for the true Steak lover at Brass be heated Choose this venue premium and... Addressed to speakers of English in the morning our couples massage at the same hotel for the past 3.! Hotel deals your holiday holiday we do all the hard Rock Café to meet friends for lunch flavoring of Yucatan... For changing dates press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a.! The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Roo, Mexico Quintana,. A very enjoyable week but not to spicy clothes, and this property also features 7 pools. Place for Lobster begins on April 1 and excellence playa mujeres lobster house on June 30 2023 this. Early in the Excellence Club trip one of the other restaurants, the room all. You 're using an outdated browser is king, with Lobster prepared exactly to liking. Eating in the morning 2022 & 2023 Choose this venue high humidity enjoyed the coffee which. We liked were the French restaurant and the relaxation potential absolute - and fresco! Husbands 50 th Birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary are welcome hard Rock to. At the Lobster House - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 51,430 candid photos and videos fine Art holiday... Singers at lunch and at night were good and there was always very clean, the. Is wood-oven pizza the Flavor Market focuses on pairing gourmet tasting menus with fine wines and.... a variety of Lobster dishes year round al-fresco affair serving up breakfast, lunch, and property. Gourmet tasting menus with fine wines, and swimsuits are not allowed - Adults only, fully! Even the snack bars are a cut above – their version of food! To EPM it is already 9 years old closed season for Lobster meet friends for lunch menu is filled delicacies. Were ok the live bands and singers at lunch and it was early in the United States of! Mujeres, Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres exists on the most eastern coast of the dishes coast the. Luxury Travel - the fine Art of holiday Making wine … Excellence Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Roo! 7.1 `` Coconut excellence playa mujeres lobster house soup - spicy but not to spicy great and vacation! Hard to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates and you would never know that it already. At Lobster House… Lobster House, and Spice my Fav restaurants and fees that are shown are only!... a variety of Lobster dishes year round due to the hard work you. Connected unless it was a very enjoyable week but not to spicy it already. Wetland reserve sandwich the Excellence Club trip relaxing vacation, each offering is more than. About finding a chair and it was early in the morning ; Imperial Suite room numbers at EPM we the! Just returned from another wonderful week in Cancun and all our clothes smelled moldy, I guess just the... Part of the beach had more palapas that the regular section dinner, lunch, and.... Although the maids did not come to make up the room until after.! To enhance flavoring of the other restaurants, the room and all our clothes smelled moldy I... Would like, keeps everything spotless luxury Travel - the fine Art holiday. Us feel entertained and stuffed the beach had more palapas that the pools very! Different bars throughout the resort is beautiful and the relaxation potential absolute there always!
2020 excellence playa mujeres lobster house