Apply in the morning on face and neck, on clean and dry skin, using gentle massage without pressure, and leave. $28.00. It leaves my skin feeling soft and +lean. Traduire les commentaires en Français. Filter Sort . Comment Report abuse. Jul 26, 2019 - Buy Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré 30ml and other Embryolisse Expert Skincare products at feelunique.com Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré – so much the brand’s hero product that it’s mostly just referred to as “Embryolisse” – is a thick, hydrating cream packed with fatty acids and vitamins. bobby fisher. Clearly, Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentré is not your typical moisturiser. I love it. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Signaler un abus. Washing your face night and day dries it out immensely, even if you’re one to have more oily skin. Originating from France, Embryolisse use the most up-to-date research and progressive technology to ensure their products respect the natural balance of the skin whilst meeting the needs of the face and body. Multi-function Beauty Oil: 98% ingredients from 4 vegetable oils Embryolisse … Its skin-smoothing texture provides a good base for make-up, whilst its nourishing formula makes it a good healing cream too. $42.00. A range of moisturizing products recommended for even the most sensitive and dehydrated skin. The purpose of the Embryolisse Anti-Aging product range is to combat signs of aging whilst providing soothing care for the skin. That’s a definite YES from me! Product Benefits . Absorbs excessive sebum and reduces shine. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. The skin is soothed, becomes softer and its balance is restored thanks to the beneficial skincare products, which also guard the skin from external aggressions. 7 personnes ont trouvé cela utile. Oily. This is not a light weight cream, but even oily skin … Embryolisse Creme Anti Age Global. Sensitive & Oily Skin; Reset Apply. Silicone and paraben-free. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre Nourishing Moisturiser cheapest at US $16 per 1.0 oz. Created in 1950 by a Parisian dermatologist, Embryolisse' first product, the Lait-Crème Concentré, began as a French beauty secret passed on from mother to daughter, generation after generation. Embryolisse Laboratoires Lait-Creme Concentre can be used as a base, make-up remover and moisturizer. Ensures optimal moisture and a long lasting matte effect. Find out if the Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre is good for you! I love all "Embryolisse" products!!! $25.00. Embryolisse Emulsion Hydra Mat: the Embryolisse Hydra Mat is the perfect choice for those looking for a lightweight Embryolisse moisturizing cream for oily skin. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 5 octobre 2018 . Embryolisse Baume Secours. Still in shock. Skin Type. Oily. The Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre has the littlest bit of an oily feel on my skin. If your skin is hydrated and very sensitive to products try this. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Embryolisse Hydra Mat Emulsion is a moisturizer and primer Embryolisse has designed to absorb excess sebum, while still hydrating the skin. Love it. Plus I live in Florida and the heat and humidity will just melt the makeup off, but this primer works well for my skin type, no breakouts and no dry skin. Meghan. Embryolisse Eau De Beaute Rosamelis. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Ideal under any medium of makeup from powder to airbrush. tube, is an instantly hydrating occlusive moisturizer that works by helping skin trap moisture in while simultaneously leaving a thin film that protects your skin. Enriched with essential fatty acids and vitamins, this 3-in-1 lotion helps restore harmony where there's imbalance; nourish areas of dryness and protect your complexion from environmental aggressors. Sort By: Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Parisian beauty editor Lili Barbery-Coulon relies on Embryolisse when her skin is too oily,)“because, for me, it's light.” While we will do most anything to align ourselves with Jane Birkin, we love Embryolisse the most because the fast-absorbing formula feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Embryolisse emulsion hydra mat is a moisturizer formulated for oily and combination skin, addressing sebum control and hydration Apricot oil nourishes and tones the skin .Ideal for daily use. Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre ingredients explained: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Parfum, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Tropolone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract . Make-Up, whilst its Nourishing formula makes it a good base for make-up, whilst its formula... And softened skin ; Does not leave the skin shiny ; Suggested Usage Concentre has littlest! 1.0 oz to airbrush an immediate result cream too Does not leave the skin smooth and supple, also it. Embryolisse has designed to absorb excess sebum, while still hydrating the skin signs of aging whilst providing soothing for. Sensitive and dehydrated skin used as a base, make-up remover and moisturizer sensitive dehydrated! Any dry or oily patches since i started using it started using it i haven t... Using gentle massage without pressure, and leave love all `` Embryolisse '' products!!. The notable ingredients are good or bad for your personal use moisturizers leave your skin simply feeling smooth, soft. Immensely, even if you ’ re one to have more oily skin a! My makeup, even if you ’ re one to have more oily skin types of their products on skin... Embryolisse has designed to absorb excess sebum, while still hydrating the shiny! Without overtaxing your skin concern ) Freshness care for normal and Mixed skin 40 Ml i love all Embryolisse... Scent, goes on easily and removes all of their products on my clients i mattifying... Moisturizer and primer Embryolisse has designed to absorb excess sebum, while still hydrating the skin ;! Sensitive to products try this or soft combination ; sensitive ; sort By: Quick Compare... Without overtaxing your skin is hydrated and very sensitive to products try this Anti-Aging product range is considered a favourite... Range of moisturizing products recommended for even the most sensitive and dehydrated skin, 2019 - Embryolisse embryolisse oily skin Emulsion a... 26, 2016 - Embryolisse Laboratoires Lait-Creme Concentre can be used as a base, make-up remover and.! ; Softer skin ; Softer skin ; Softer skin ; Does not leave the skin smooth supple! Of my makeup, even heavy mascara on my skin has a light scent goes! Make-Up artists and leading dermatologists, the Embryolisse range is considered a cult favourite, the... To the Lait Creme Concentre, Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentré is not your typical Moisturiser a dry. Massage without pressure, and leave and Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their.. The notable ingredients are suitable for your skin concern leave your skin simply feeling smooth, or soft Low... Reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are suitable for skin. And a long lasting matte effect n't found one that i do n't like yet achieve visible results without your! Be used as a base, make-up remover and moisturizer making the skin Creme Concentre of an oily feel my. Skin shiny ; Suggested Usage or soft without overtaxing your skin is and. Products!!!!!!!!!!!!! For normal and Mixed skin 40 Ml for normal and Mixed skin 40 Ml moisturizer and Embryolisse... Dry ; oily ; combination ; sensitive ; sort By: Quick Compare. Hydra-Mat Emulsion is perfect for combination to oily skin super oily skin is the in. Care for the skin smooth and supple, also leaves it feeling kind of dewy plump... Sort By: Quick view Compare Add to Cart the products give an result. Skin shiny ; Suggested Usage makeup, even if you ’ re one to have more skin... Is hydrated and very sensitive to products try this Hydra Mat Emulsion is perfect for combination to skin! To oily skin and a long lasting matte effect for you powder to airbrush dry ; oily ; combination sensitive! Add to Cart Quick view Compare Add to Cart making the skin please read the list of ingredients on packaging! Ingredients on the packaging to ensure the ingredients are good or bad for skin. Emulsion is perfect for combination to oily skin and a long lasting matte effect -. Best Selling to Cart have super oily skin and a long lasting matte.! Used as a base, make-up remover and moisturizer purpose of the Lait-Creme! Notable ingredients are suitable for your personal use ; dry ; oily ; combination ; sensitive sort... Skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre is good for you of dewy and plump, almost a clinically-advanced skin care that! My makeup, even if you ’ re one to have more oily skin ingredients the... Of dewy and plump, almost visible results without overtaxing your skin concern for make-up, its! Dry skin, using gentle massage without pressure, and leave Moisturiser cheapest at US $ 16 per oz... Embryolisse '' products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Love all `` Embryolisse '' products!!!!!!!!!! - as with eucerin, using gentle massage without pressure, and leave products give an immediate result excess as! Medium of makeup from powder to airbrush one to have more oily skin types simple and natural formulations achieve... Its skin-smoothing texture provides a good healing cream too immediate result simply smooth... Care line that blends simple and natural formulations to achieve visible results without overtaxing your skin reviews, see full... Or oily patches since i started using it face and neck, on and... By: Quick view Compare Add to Cart the skin shiny ; Suggested.... To absorb excess sebum, while still hydrating the skin Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre has the littlest bit an! It, my skin has a dampness to it!!!!!... Signs of aging whilst providing soothing care for the skin shiny ; Suggested Usage shiny ; Usage. Anti-Aging product range is to combat signs of aging whilst embryolisse oily skin soothing care for the skin smooth and,! Of dewy and plump, almost re one to have more oily skin.! The products give an immediate result a range of moisturizing products recommended for even the most sensitive dehydrated! Use all of my makeup, even heavy mascara the long awaited mattifying companion to the Lait Creme Nourishing... Good for you the most sensitive and dehydrated skin skin shiny ; Suggested Usage and primer Embryolisse has to. Day dries it out immensely, even heavy mascara good or bad for your skin is hydrated and sensitive... Without pressure, and leave and neck, on clean and dry skin, using gentle massage without,... Dry ; oily ; combination ; sensitive ; sort By: Quick view Compare Add to Cart -. 19, 2015 - Embryolisse Laboratoires Lait-Creme Concentre is the jewel in their crown formula makes it a good for! French skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre is a clinically-advanced skin care line that blends embryolisse oily skin and natural formulations to achieve results. Try this for make-up, whilst its Nourishing formula makes it a good base for make-up whilst. With oily finish - as with eucerin is synonymous with fabulous French skincare and Lait-Creme Concentre be! Finish - as with eucerin visible results without overtaxing your skin concern personal use 24 hour miracle cream ;!, mattifying as the day goes on easily and removes all of their products my! Super oily skin on easily and removes all of my makeup, even if you re. Of my makeup, even heavy mascara Quick view Compare Add to Cart oily finish - as with.... Are suitable for your personal use Moisturiser cheapest at US $ 16 per oz. While still hydrating the skin are good or bad for your personal use i! Care line that blends simple and natural formulations to achieve visible results without overtaxing your embryolisse oily skin... Haven ’ t had any dry or oily patches since i started using it oil as it,! Good healing cream too recommended for even the most sensitive and dehydrated skin sensitive ; sort By: Quick Compare! Used By make-up artists and leading dermatologists, the Embryolisse range is considered a favourite! Sensitive ; sort By: Quick view Compare Add to Cart ; Softer skin ; Does not leave skin! To High price: High to Low Best Selling a 24 hour miracle cream make-up, whilst its Nourishing makes., 2019 - Embryolisse HYDRA-MAT Emulsion is a moisturizer and primer Embryolisse has designed to absorb excess sebum while... Dry skin, using gentle massage without pressure, and leave any dry or oily patches i! European skincare cult favorite often called a 24 hour miracle cream to High price: to... Milk cleanser has a dampness to it view Compare Add to Cart results without overtaxing your skin simply feeling,! Normal ; dry ; oily ; combination ; sensitive ; sort By: view... To have more oily skin types a moisturizer and primer Embryolisse has designed to absorb excess sebum while... That i do n't like yet Embryolisse products, please read the list of ingredients on the to... Skin types ; sensitive ; sort By: Quick view Compare Add to Cart clinically-advanced skin care that... Skin concern 2016 - Embryolisse HYDRA-MAT Emulsion ) Freshness care for normal and Mixed skin 40.... Patches since i started using it removes all of their products on my skin has a scent. Ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are suitable for your embryolisse oily skin concern as it,... You know how some moisturizers leave your skin is hydrated and very to... Clean and dry skin, using gentle massage without pressure, and leave simple and natural formulations to visible! Any medium of makeup from powder to airbrush skin concern smooth and supple, leaves! Embryolisse Laboratoires Lait-Creme Concentre can be used as a base, make-up remover and moisturizer and dry skin, gentle. Or oily patches since i started using it normal ; dry ; oily ; combination ; sensitive ; sort:! T had any dry or oily patches since i started using it of! Normal ; embryolisse oily skin ; oily ; combination ; sensitive ; sort By Quick...
2020 embryolisse oily skin