As 2018 International Trainer/Behavioral Therapist of the Year, I am available 7 days a week to help work around my client's hectic schedules and allow time for the whole family to be involved. Let In The Lead Dog Training get your new best friend up and running in your home! Robert has over 30 years experience in training dogs and families how to have a well behaved dog. Services include group classes from $119 - $349, private lessons, and certification programs. We offer the tools and training you and your dog need to build a strong bond so you can enjoy a bright future together. Contact us now (475) 204-9811 or terryh@upk9.ca In the comfort of your home we will discuss issues, talk about goals, formulate a game plan and get started in this first meeting…. Welcome to the Bark Busters Home Dog Training, I'm Michael and I'm your local dog trainer and behavioral therapist.I will help you become "the leader of the pack" using dog-friendly, non food-based techniques (NO SHOCK COLLAR, CHOKE COLLAR, OR HARSH METHODS EVER!!! Dog boarding and Daycare in Stamford CT. I find it interesting that the basic behaviors like barking can lead to problems, however, we humans may not see it as a problem until it leads to a problem. Dog obedience, crate training, leash walking, behavior modification and more. behavior to find practical solutions to your training needs. There’s a new pup in the family! Dogs may not swim in the lake, but they may go into the Cascades, the water feature adjacent to the dog park. Your dog can learn, at any age, the skills to turn him into your ideal canine companion. DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE (203) 838-7729. Dog Friendly Fairfield, CT Fairfield is pet friendly! Toll Free: (844) 364-3647, Hours of Operation: Dog Gone Smart is a state-of-the art canine center dedicated to providing outstanding care and services to dogs and their owners. Outdoor dog training services for Brookfield, Danbury, New Milford and all Fairfield County Your Trusted Dog Trainer Wolfen1 is a certified professional dog trainer serving Fairfield County with expert advice for multiple situations, especially those who want to gain more control over their furry friends. Wendy Lien, IACP-CDT, DTFC, Certified In-Home Private Professional Dog Trainer, Fairfield CT. Providing dog training and behavior modification for Fairfield, CT and surrounding towns in Fairfield County. At In The Lead Dog Training, I help you and your dog be the best that you both can be. We used him for Reagan and he really made a huge difference. Welcome to the Bark Busters Home Dog Training serving Fairfield, Westport, Norwalk, Stamford, Greenwich, New Canaan, Wilton, Riverside, Cos Cob, Trumbull, Stratford and all of Fairfield County.. We can take any dog and train him/her to your satisfaction. My dog training services are available in the following Connecticut towns: Trumbull, Monroe, Stratford, Milford, Shelton, Fairfield, Bridgeport, Norwalk, Easton, Weston, … Virginia Dare, certified dog trainer, serving areas of CT and NY. It was founded by Chris Onthank in 1993. Send Message. … Dog Training Norwalk CT Michael Konstantaras . Dog training and behavior consultations with Michele Wan, PhD, CAAB in Manhattan and Fairfield County, CT (Westport, Weston, Wilton) using force-free methods. Location: 33 Highland Ave, Norwalk, CT (next to Rowayton Community Center at the intersections of Highland Ave. and McKinley St.) Rules: None posted. If you are looking for Puppy or Dog Training in the Fairfield County Connecticut area, WE CAN HELP! Dog Training in Fairfield on YP.com. We can work with you on everything from basic leash obedience and electric collars all the way up to obedience training. Voted Best Pet Care Service and Dog Trainer - Voted Best Pet Care 2013 - Voted Best Dog Trainer 2013 & 2014 In the Fairfield County Weekly Readers Poll We provide the very best care for your pets in the environment where they're most happy and comfortable, your home! Based in Connecticut and serving Fairfield County and the surrounding areas, we are dog trainers with a variety of services offered. Feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help you and your dog. Dog Commander Robert Kornfeld’s expertise lies in understanding why dogs act the way they do. Cassio Pet Resort, Newtown, CT is located in Fairfield County CT & provides dog & cat boarding, Daycare & grooming & training. We offer private in-home dog training, puppy training, group dog training classes, and behavior modification. Certified Professional Fear Free Dog Training and Behavior Consulting. Visit your local Petco store at 340 Grasmere Avenue in Fairfield CT. Behavior issues are things like barking, digging, chewing, begging, chasing, jumping up […]. Feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to help you and your dog. In order to have a service dog you need to have a … Unleashed Potential Main Office: K-9 connection, Tolland, CT. 751 likes. Live video (remote, virtual) training … Here’s the scoop on our favorite pet friendly hotels, dog friendly activities, and restaurants that allow dogs in Fairfield. From basic obedience to relationship building, the goal at In The Lead Dog Training is to have both dogs and their owners learn as much as possible and have fun doing it. Confident Canine Dog Training does not exclude any breeds from our services. Dawg On It Doggie Daycare provides a safe and fun environment for your four legged family member/s. From basic obedience to relationship building, the goal at In The Lead Dog Training is to have both dogs and their owners learn as much as possible and have fun doing it. If you need help deciding where to stay, play, or eat with Fido, you’ve come to the right place. We pride ourselves on results. Dog Training & Coaching - All hours by appointment only, eCollar Excellence for Off Leash Training, Duke Ferguson’s Dog Trainer School & Shadow Program, Bite Prevention Community Talks & Seminars. Best Dog Training Fairfield CT, Norwalk, Bridgeport, Stamford, Greenwich. I really like this article from About.com that discusses common dog behavior issues. Vincent DeMaio Dog Training is a top notch dog trainer. Parking: Parking is available in the Rowayton Community Center parking lot or along either Highland Ave. or McKinley St. Email* Send. Catering to Fairfield county with a huge 6000 square foot play area and pickup and dropoff services available. Monday - Friday: 10am-3pm | We are closed on Saturdays & Sundays Private lessons for puppies and adult dogs, consultations to solve problem behaviors. Name. I'm Michael Konstantaras 2018 International Trainer/Behavioral Therapist of The year.. Schedule a dog training class for your puppy or adult dog today! ). Best Dog Training in Fairfield County, CT. If you are looking for Dog or Puppy Training Programs for Northern Fairfield County, CONTACT US NOW 203-270-3647 Dog Training in Ridgefield, CT We are one of the foremost professional in-home dog training programs in CT & NY, Ridgefield, North Salem, South salem, New Canaan, Wilton, Brewster, Danbury, Redding, and Fairfield offering all types of dog training, puppy training & dog behavior modification. Conveniently located in Fairfield, CT. Dog Daycare. Reviews for Ron Burke | Pet Trainer in Fairfield, CT | Ron Burke 203.556.2511. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Dog Training in Fairfield, CT. Please see our Walking page for information about dog walking. Petco Dog Training in Fairfield, CT. From puppies to seniors, we help dogs of all life stages put their best paw forward with positive Dog Training classes. I will use my knowledge of canine (and human!) Use this package to jump-start his learning or polish up his existing skills. Need a daily dog walker? © 2020 Copyright In The Lead Dog Training. Fear Free- Positive Reinforcement in Fairfield County. Dog Training That Works! 960 Morehouse Hwy Fairfield, CT Phone: The dog park is open for unleashed play at the end of the lake farthest from the parking area. Remember, successful dog training is just as much about the person as it is about the pet. Enter at your own risk and risk of your dog. Private in-home dog training lessons are available throughout eastern Fairfield County and southwestern New Haven County, CT. Dog walking and mid-day visits are available in most of Trumbull, CT and parts of Stratford, Shelton, and Bridgeport. The large inside playroom has air conditioning and heat. Training all ages, all breeds We turn puppies and dogs into well-behaved, friendly pets that are a pleasure to live with. Ask anyone that knows and they will tell you that Vincent DeMaio is the best around. Serving Fairfield County, Connecticut. Helping you and your dog build the relationship that you have always wanted. The Exceptional Pet is proud to be the primary trainers for The Exceptional Sidekick Service Dogs. One Smart Dog is a Southern, CT dog training service. Contact Me. Windows provide natural sunlight and … Call (203) 426-2881 If you are interested in getting a service dog or training your own dog to be a service dog please reach out to The Exceptional Sidekick Service Dogs.. He's wonderful! A small daycare that accommodates no more than 40 dogs.
2020 dog training fairfield county ct