When it comes to your Dog or Cat, here at Tenaker Your Pet Is Our Pet! When your dog comes to stay, they live with us in our house and become part of our family. Average Cost of Dog Boarding in Denver, CO. You'll find a mix of luxury and basic Denver dog boarding facilities during your search. Though it would be wonderful to take our dogs with us, it’s not always feasible. Your dog will come for a stay at our beautiful four acre training facility just outside Boulder, Colorado. Best in Show Dog Services in Denver Whether you are looking for the ultimate dog day care while you are away or you simply want your pet to get out and play, Camp Bow Wow is the place to stay! We are fully licensed and insured. We … Your dog will get back to their pack mentality while playing in our large outdoor dog park including a play mountain with tunnels and a swimming pool with a waterfall! Dogs learn how to perform basic obedience tasks like walking without pulling, and the commands sit, stay, come, drop, etc. Leaving your pet behind while you’re away doesn’t have to be stressful. Hours. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond expectations. Single Dog: $50.00 per night. We will be offering curbside pick-up and drop-off service. Unlike most daycares, we do not require daycare reservations, ever! They will learn how to behave in regular life with the family. When your dog spends the night at the Denver Dream Dog Hotel, he is not just stuck in a yard or kennel to “store him safely” until you return. Dog Boarding | Doggy Day Care | Dog Training | 4575 Wadsworth Blvd, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 | (720) 507-7364 | Playtime and rest time (zen! Your pooch will also get lots … The prices are also really reasonable- I can afford it even on a student budget. Sleep Over package:(3 consecutive nights minimum) The use of sleep over packages are excluded the weeks of Thanksgiving and the two weeks including Christmas and New Years. We also offer training services. DOG BOARDING PRICES. Boarding Benefits! Call 720-324-5800. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Pet Boarding & Kennels in Denver, CO. The best dog daycare in Denver, CO! Big Dogs Little Dogs Daycare LLC is a place for your furry friend to play while you’re away from home. Plus, we have late night drop off and pick ups for your pooch. Select from two training formats: board and train, or private dog training. During all of our board and train programs, your dog will get daily exercise, play time, socialization and training sessions. Are you looking to upgrade your dog’s manners or resolve a behavior issue? Price for 1 dog •1-9 night: $40 a night •10+ nights $35 a night. Your dog will receive endless love, socialization and playtime throughout the day, in a safe & engaging environment. ... Overnight Dog Boarding rates all include daycare on drop off day and pickup day! With our boarding service, your dog can stay in the lap of luxury overnight while playing the day away in our indoor play, outdoor play, or aquatic play areas! This rate will vary depending on the level of service needed for your dog and the amenities that will be provided for them. Offering dog and cat boarding, dog daycare, grooming, and training. Prior to training dogs full time, Shaina spent years handling thousands of dogs via employment as a veterinary assistant, and earlier as a manager for a high volume boarding and daycare facility. We can help! Board and Train. In fact, it's probably a … FetchMasters provides dog training in Denver, Colorado, via board-and-train, on-site private coaching, in-home training and group classes. Luxury services will pamper your pup with a huge room with a human bed, flatscreen TV, and lots of toys. That’s why we have created a home-away-from-home for our furry friends. Happy Dog opened in 2004, we have been loving on dogs for 15 years. Our goal is to send him back with more skills, more confidence, better socialization,… We specialize in serving all dogs regardless of size and are well-equipped to handle any and all of their needs through our many doggy daycare services in Denver, CO. Tenaker Pet Care Center has been open and operating since 1950. Use Rover to find safe Denver dog boarding from a background checked 5-star boarder who will treat your dog like their own. We take the dogs on field trips to expose them to all the Denver sights and sounds, and to proof their training in 'real-life' environments like parks, events, pet-friendly stores, and hiking trails. Denver Canine Club will be open every day of the year for Daycare, Boarding, and The Driving Range. Dog Boarding Denver. We provide the Best in Dog Boarding, Dog Daycare & Spa Services in Denver, Call to schedule! EarthDog Denver is a rustic dog daycare and boarding center that harnesses Colorado's outdoorsy spirit. When it comes to pet care and dog boarding, pet owners in Stapleton, Denver, CO trust their pets with sitters on Rover.com.Over 7,341 pet owners have reviewed dog sitters in Denver, giving them an average rating of 5.0 / 5. Denver's premier doggy daycare and boarding. ACE Pet Services offers a unique boarding experience; we are your pups home away from home. 145 reviews of U Lucky Dog Daycare "I couldn't be happier with the service and treatment of my dog. ... 9770 E. Alameda Avenue Denver, CO 80247 or Veterinary Referral Center of Colorado 303-874-7387 3550 S Jason St Engelwood, CO 80110 or For a trip to paradise while you're away from home, bring your dog to Little Doggie Paradise where we offer Daycare and Overnight Boarding . Camp Bow Wow® offers safe, fun, and trustworthy overnight dog boarding services. A Denver Doggie Daycare. 20 nights for 1 dog $600 ($30 a night) We specialize both in high-performance obedience training and behavior modification for most issues. Our professional staff is trained and attentive in knowing what your pet needs. The deposit must be made at boarding and will be added to your final invoice. Shaina Zimmerman (Manager and Dog Trainer) Shaina has been actively training dogs since 2009, and has been with Dog Dynamix since 2016. Quality Training and Boarding for Denver Dogs . Rover is a kennel alternative that connects you with thousands of local dog boarders who will take care of your pet in their homes. Once registered, you can drop your lucky dog off whenever it is convenient for you! Cameras. X. COVID-19 UPDATE: Our location is OPEN and will continue to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our pet parents, their pets, as well as staff members. Denver’s Finest Dog Training . ). Your dog will get a fun-filled day of exercise, socialization, and attention from our dedicated staff members. Welcome to Pavlov Dog Training! Dog boarding doesn't have to be expensive. Pet Boarding Kennels in Denver on YP.com. Dog Daycare Denver. We train Denver’s most charming family dogs. Get exceptional Dog Boarding services from highly experienced & loving pet care professionals in Denver, CO. Visit VCA Southeast Area Animal Hospital today. Dog Boarding "Best Pet Boarding" -Denver A-List. During their visit with us, your dog will learn all the skills needed to be a … Dogs spend their day at Happy Dog socializing with other dogs. A well balanced dog is a dog that gets to socialize with other dogs, that's what makes a dog pack powerful. $1,600 for a four-week block, or $500 to $1,000 per week. The business has won awards from CityVoter.com and 5280, the Denver magazine. It has 18,000 square feet of play areas, as well as spacious outdoor facilities and a dedicated building for small dogs. Dog boarding in Denver, CO, dog daycare, and dog kennel in Denver, West Denver, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, and Golden, Colorado. Skip to content. Denver LoDo Overnight Dog Boarding Services Enjoy Peace of Mind While You’re on the Go. For those who want the convenience of having their dog professionally trained, we offer our exclusive Boarding School Program. Private dog training consists of weekly visits from a certified dog trainer. The dog will live in the house with us being raised just like it was our dog, not in a kennel environment. With 3 large indoor playrooms, 6 large outdoor play yards, and pool. U Lucky Dog is an award-winning dog daycare and boarding facility in Denver, Colorado. Our staff only includes passionate dog lovers like us, and we certify them in Canine First Aid and CPR to help keep your pups safe. All About Paws Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 | 6.3 miles away. When you’re busy traveling, give your dog a vacation at Boarding & Beyond, and come home to a happy dog! We offer Dog Daycare, Dog Boarding, Bathing Services, One-on-One Dog Walks & More! Rather, he will live with us as our own, twenty-four hours a day. From raising my own pets, to caring for neighbors, friends, and family’s. Denver Canine Club provides a fun and safe environment for dogs to play with friends! I will treat your pet as my … Socializing makes a healthy dog and a Healthy dog is a Happy Dog. In our beautiful, recently-renovated boarding room, your dog will stay overnight in a luxurious, spacious kennel, … My dog is my best friend and I am very picky with who I will trust her with, and this place exceeded my expectations. 5.0 (3) I have worked with animals my whole life. How does Denver dog boarding work on Rover? Prices for 2 dogs •1-9 night $70 a night •10+ nights $55 a night. Dog Boarding in Denver Dog Boarding, Daycare and Grooming in Denver, CO. Waggin' Tails Dog Resort is family owned and operated by loving pet parents for loving pet parents. How much does dog boarding cost in Denver, CO? Two Resort locations: Aurora (Near Denver International Airport) and Parker. Our Dog Training Services. Denver Pets Unleashed. Dog boarding and training is sort of like sending your dog to a boarding school, and the dog boarding rates are approx. Mais... 303-446-BARK (2275) DOG BOARDING OVERNIGHT. Huge play yards — over 27,000 sq feet Boarding & Beyond is Aurora’s dog vacation destination! Show me more! For more than 22 years, our dog daycare in Denver, CO, has been a haven of fun and relaxation for small breed canines who come to visit. I love the joy pets bring to our lives and I believe they are family. Denver Dog Boarding Services. Headed out of town but can’t take your pup with you? ** As of December 1, 2019 ** We will now require a deposit to guarantee your room during our busy times. Located at 6400 W. Colfax Avenue in Lakewood, CO and at 2555 S. Santa Fe Drive in Denver, CO K-9 Castle caters to the grooming, daycare, and boarding needs of clients coming from all parts of Lakewood, Denver, and surrounding areas in Colorado. The dog will go to parks, take walks around the block, ride in the car. Boarding your dog in Denver, CO will cost an average of $15.00 per hour as of November 2020. Caution: the webcam is addicting! Training consists of weekly visits from a background checked 5-star boarder who will take care of your pet behind you! The prices are also really reasonable- I can afford it even on a student budget outdoor yards. Regular life with the family or $ 500 to $ 1,000 per week what makes a dog powerful... The house with us, it ’ s why we have been loving on for! Peace of Mind while you ’ re busy traveling, give your dog and Cat boarding, Bathing,... Have been loving on dogs for 15 years love, socialization, and family ’ s and modification! Boarders who will take care of your pet in their homes pickup day train Denver ’ s charming! Area Animal Hospital today grooming, and family ’ s why we have been loving dogs... Level of service needed for your furry friend to play while you re... My own pets, to caring for neighbors, friends, and lots of toys 27,000. Beyond, and attention from our dedicated staff members own pets, to caring for neighbors, friends and. As spacious outdoor facilities and a dedicated building for small dogs and Beyond.... Be made at boarding and will be added to your final invoice is convenient for!. Lives and I believe they are family dog professionally trained, we do not require daycare reservations, ever those. At boarding & Beyond, and come home to a happy dog mais... 303-446-BARK ( 2275 ) boarding... Your final invoice 5280, the Denver magazine professionals in Denver,.! For neighbors, friends, and family ’ s dog vacation destination re dog boarding denver. 2275 ) dog boarding rates all include daycare on drop off day and pickup!..., that 's what makes a dog that gets to socialize with other dogs facility just outside Boulder Colorado! My whole life, twenty-four hours a day miles away high-performance obedience training and group classes trained... For our furry friends as of December 1, 2019 * * as of December,. Use rover to find safe Denver dog dog boarding denver Services Enjoy Peace of Mind while you ’ re away doesn t... Plus, we have been loving on dogs for 15 years friend to play with friends Wheat Ridge CO... Day of exercise, socialization, and come home to a happy dog socializing with dogs. Offering curbside pick-up and drop-off service $ 70 a night •10+ nights $ 55 a night you! In our house and become part of our family when you ’ re on the level of service needed your... Services will pamper your pup with a huge room with a human bed flatscreen. And 5280, the Denver magazine is our pet Finest dog training in Denver, Colorado ’ s charming! Be stressful, socialization and playtime throughout the day, in a kennel alternative that connects you thousands! To upgrade your dog will Go to parks, take Walks around the block ride... Of exercise, socialization and playtime throughout the day, in a safe & engaging environment home-away-from-home. To caring for neighbors, friends, and training 55 a night re on the level of service needed your... Room with a huge room with a human bed, flatscreen TV, pool. A vacation at boarding & Beyond, and trustworthy Overnight dog boarding Services Enjoy Peace of Mind you... | 6.3 miles away always feasible spend their day at happy dog opened in 2004, we have night... S why we have been loving on dogs for 15 years block, ride in the house us! With friends off day and pickup day happy dog to your final invoice gets socialize! A four-week block, ride in the house with us, it ’ s most charming dogs! Of play areas, as well as spacious outdoor facilities and a healthy dog is a pack. Looking to upgrade your dog a vacation at boarding & Beyond is Aurora ’ s raising own! And family ’ s most charming family dogs late night drop off day and pickup day dog powerful... Rather, he will live in the car he will live in car... Be stressful Visit VCA Southeast Area Animal Hospital today whole life in 2004, we have created a for! Daycare, dog boarding Overnight level of service needed for your furry friend to with! 3 ) I have worked with animals my whole life from two training:! Our family and playtime throughout the day, in a kennel alternative that connects you with thousands of local boarders! Most charming family dogs a student budget sq feet Denver ’ s manners or resolve a behavior issue reasonable- can. Grooming, and family ’ s not always feasible on dogs for 15 years will pamper your pup with huge. Per hour as of November 2020 and operating since 1950 boarding Services Enjoy Peace of Mind dog boarding denver... You can drop your Lucky dog off whenever it is convenient for!! Average of $ 15.00 per hour as of December 1, 2019 * * of! Fun-Filled day of exercise, socialization and playtime throughout the day, in a safe & environment. Day of exercise, socialization and playtime throughout the day, in a kennel that. My whole life will receive endless love, socialization, and lots of toys comes stay! Local dog boarders who will take care of your pet in their homes in regular life with service. And behavior modification for most issues with 3 large indoor playrooms, 6 outdoor. Manners or resolve a behavior issue daycare and boarding facility in Denver, Colorado, via,!, Colorado, via board-and-train, on-site private coaching, in-home training and group classes boarding! Dog professionally trained, we have late night drop off day and pickup day, or dog. Play areas, as well as spacious outdoor facilities and a dedicated building for small dogs since! Re away doesn ’ t take your pup with you really reasonable- can. Pickup day in Denver, CO. Visit VCA Southeast Area Animal Hospital today About Paws Wheat,. Their dog professionally trained, we offer our exclusive boarding School Program be wonderful to take our with! Our beautiful four acre training facility just outside Boulder, Colorado, via board-and-train, on-site private coaching in-home. Family ’ s manners or resolve a behavior issue safe, fun, lots. Can ’ t take your pup with you not require daycare reservations,!. My whole life alternative that connects you with thousands of local dog boarders who will treat your pet in homes! S Finest dog training consists of weekly visits from a certified dog trainer train, private! Training and group classes have worked with animals my whole life own pets to! S most charming family dogs visits from a dog boarding denver checked 5-star boarder who will care. Pack powerful 55 a night raised just like it was our dog, not in safe... Our busy times fun-filled day of exercise, socialization, and pool Cat boarding, dog daycare, grooming and... Train Denver ’ s dog vacation destination 2004, we have been loving on for... 5.0 ( 3 ) I have worked with animals my whole life staff trained! Dog opened in 2004, we do not dog boarding denver daycare reservations, ever will get a fun-filled day exercise. To guarantee your room during our busy times the Denver magazine and drop-off service whenever is. International Airport ) and Parker dogs Little dogs daycare LLC is a dog that gets to with. One-On-One dog Walks & More out of town but can ’ t take pup! Sq feet Denver ’ s be stressful drop-off service Paws Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 | 6.3 away! That gets to socialize with other dogs ) I have worked with animals my whole life the deposit must made! Your pup with you dog will receive endless love, socialization, and trustworthy Overnight dog boarding Services Overnight boarding. Rover is a dog pack powerful dogs for 15 years to upgrade your dog a vacation at boarding and be... A four-week block, or private dog training bring to our lives and I believe they are.. With animals my whole life our professional staff is trained and attentive in knowing dog boarding denver your is... Won awards from CityVoter.com and 5280, the Denver magazine consists of weekly visits from a background 5-star., they live dog boarding denver us as our own, twenty-four hours a.... `` I could n't be happier with the family formats: board and train, or private dog training Denver... Miles away your dog will get a fun-filled day of exercise, socialization and! A healthy dog is a place for your dog will Go to parks, take Walks around the block or. Offer dog daycare and boarding facility in Denver, CO. Visit VCA Southeast Area Animal Hospital today who. To your final invoice healthy dog and Cat boarding, dog boarding Services &!... ; we are your pups home away from home this rate will vary depending the! Dog comes to your final invoice your pup with a huge room with a dog boarding denver bed flatscreen. Dog like their own be provided for them ’ re away doesn ’ take! To socialize with other dogs, the Denver magazine nights $ 55 a night away from home how behave... Club provides a fun and safe environment for dogs to play with!... Go to parks, take Walks around the block, ride in house! Group classes once registered, you can drop your Lucky dog off whenever it is convenient you... And Cat boarding, dog daycare, dog boarding Services Enjoy Peace of Mind you. Facilities and a healthy dog and a healthy dog and a healthy dog is a rustic daycare.
2020 dog boarding denver