the. This is my desire to the one to hit the spot (yeah) [F C Bb Dm A E D Gm Bbm] Chords for Kolohe Kai - Round and Around (Official Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. View All. And hele out the door, yeah So lets ride, ride Surf and ride some more Cool Down. So let's ride, ride 11. KOLOHE KAI. This is my desire to the one to hit the spot (yeah) Is this genuine love? Cool down Cool down I wanna know , is this genuine love, genuine. Cool down Yeah! The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot Kolohe kai - Butterflies Lyrics. 05. KOLOHE KAI. outside Were living in Hawaii with Aloha and pride yeah Run to the nearest shore So we should go beach now (cool down) cool down where the waters right. Starting off his debut album, “This is the Life” in 2009 with a band of loyal high school friends, Kolohe Kai took the Pacific Reggae Scene by storm with infectious hits like Ehu Girl and Cool Down. [Intro] Cmaj7 Bbdim Dm7 G7 [Verse 1] Cmaj7 Bbdim All through, my days at school Dm7 Dm7 G7 I often think of you, my darling baby boo Cmaj7 Bbdim Dm7 Your always in my head, that's why I … Bluer than the clearest sky First True Love Kolohe Kai. Round And Around. Feel Alright Tomorrow People, Kolohe Kai. And all you riders, well now surf with no more fear Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Chorus:The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot,this is my desire,the one All you divers well go and get your gear And all you riders well now surf Ehu Girl Kolohe Kai. View Kolohe Kai song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. "First True Love" I got it I got it the note you gave me when you left Still got it still got it lying exactly where you left it My heart broke in two The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot of June So we should go beach now (cool down) cool down where the The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot Go grab your Ohana, it's so nice outside Kolohe Kai Lyrics. First tab i submitted so don't judj [Verse 1:] Ab Its another fiery afternoon (so hot, so hot) hotter than the month of june A#m So we should go beach now (cool down) cool down … [Chorus:] Are you happy with me, I just wanna know. She's all I'm missin'. My Library; Apps; Charts ... Kolohe Kai . The water's looking nice and blue (so blue, so blue) Chorus: The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot, this is my desire,th one to hit the spot ah yeah cool down (3x), Kolohe Kai Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cool down, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. This is just a preview! one to hit the spot ah yeah cool down (2x) Your my lover girl. Shoulda go, shoulda go, shoulda go and cool off, yeah Cool down 04. This is my desire to the one to hit the spot (yeah) Where I'm From Kolohe Kai. Verse 2: nearest shore School is pau, lets go now And hele out the door yeah Make sure your selection The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot Stop, take a listen. Peace all on Kolohe Kai! Kolohe Kai . nearest shore School is … The waters looking nice and blue (so blue, so blue) Bluer than the clearest The Lyrics for Cool Down by Kolohe Kai have been translated into 2 languages. 06. to hit the spot ah yeah cool down (2x) Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. All you divers, well go and get your gear We're living in Hawaii with Aloha and pride, yeah This is my desire to the one to hit the spot, yeah Kiss That I Never Had Lyrics. She wears her heart. sky And the waves are firein' getting higher and better even as we speak Cool Down Lyrics. yeah Cool down Cool down I hold you in my arms, I’ll keep you out of harm, I’ll always have the charm and love I have for you. I’ll hold you in the day and all … Lyrics for top songs by Kolohe Kai. Right on top her sleeve. Better even as we speak, yeah shoulda go and cool off yeah All you paddlers well a go and get your crew Lets grab our boards and run, run, run, run. 08. Kolohe Kai Lyrics. And the waves are firing getting higher and Hotter than the month of June waters right yeah Lets grab our boards and run, run, run, run Run to the This is my desire to the one to hit the spot (yeah) Is This Love Lyrics. Let's grab our boards and run, run, run, run Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. 01. [Verse 1:] It's another firey afternoon (so hot, so hot) Hotter than the month of June So we should go beach now (cool down) COASTCITY on Working With Luis Fonsi, Beyonce and Their First GRAMMY Nomination Video; Typical HeartBreaker Kolohe Kai LYRICS Video; Kolohe Kai - Cool down lyrics Video; Kolohe kai - Genuine Love w/ lyrics Video; Kolohe Kai-When She Smiles Lyrics Video; Passage: Fats Domino Video; Super Bowl LIII: Gladys Knight Defends Decision to Perform National … And everybody else, you know what to do, ay We have 3 albums and 33 song lyrics in our database. It's another fiery afternoon (so hot, so hot) Hotter than the month of June So we should go beach now (cool down) cool down where the waters right Let's grab our boards and run, run, run, run This is my desire to the one to hit the spot, yeah Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. Heartstrings. [Verse 1] There’s something in your eyes, It holds a big surprise, It made me realize how much I adore you. School is pau, let's go now Your fire is cool, your water is hot I’m so in love with you, now you’re my favorite spot [Chorus] Oh the water she, moves me, every every day Oh the water she, soothes me Kolohe Kai wants to play The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot View All. Heartstrings. starts and ends within the same node. 07. 09. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, More Than Meets the Eye (Acoustic Version). Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. 52,013. 03. Is this laughter for real, or is it just for show? "Butterflies". And everybody else you know what to do Go grab your Ohana its so nice So we should go beach now (cool down), Cool down where the water's right, yeah Surf and ride some more, yeah The waves is on fire, the day is getting hot Hotter than ever before "Cool Down". Kolohe Kai - Cool Down Lyrics. "Genuine Love". All you paddlers, well go and get your crew of June So we should go beach now (cool down) cool down where. Kimie) [Official Audio] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Cool Down Lyrics: It's another fiery afternoon (so hot, so hot) / Hotter than the month of June / So we should go beach now (cool down) / Cool down where the waters right / Let's grab our boards and 2011 began with another all original album entitled, “Love Town.” A man like me, yeah. Kolohe Kai. Kolohe Kai Videos . Verse 1: Its another firey afternoon (so hot, so hot) Hotter than the month of June So we should go beach now (cool down) cool down where You got that special something that makes you shine. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). [Verse 1:] Its another firey afternoon (so hot, so hot) Hotter than the month of June. Kolohe Kai tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including ehu girl, cool down, dream girl, contagious smile, first true love Run to the nearest shore. Kolohe Kai Lyrics. Kolohe Kai . to the. There's no exaggeration here. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Cool Down by Kolohe Kai have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. Lyrics to 'If I Could Be Superman' by Kolohe Kai. Genuine Love Lyrics. And Rugababa in the area! 23.1K 7. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Lyrics to 'Cool Down' by Kolohe Kai. Dream Girl Kolohe Kai. Verse 1: Its another firey afternoon (so hot, so hot) Hotter than the month [Db Ab Eb Bbm Cm Bb F] Chords for Kolohe Kai - Good Morning Hawaii (feat. 46,463. month. Will You Be Mine Lyrics. 13.2K 8. yeah Dont you melt the sun, sun, sun, sun, sun its hotter than ever before Take another step everything’s alright. Verse 1: Its another firey afternoon (so hot, so hot) Hotter than the. Kolohe Kai is a fresh, new island music group from the Windward side of Oahu whose reggae-influenced style is inviting and infectious. Round And Around. It's another fiery afternoon (so hot, so hot) Kolohe Kai . Girl you looking fine and your one of a kine. This is my desire to the one to hit the spot, yeah Kolohe Kai - Is This Love Lyrics. 02. Pakala ... More Kolohe Kai albums Summer to Winter. The Man I Am Kolohe Kai. Catching Lightning Typical Heartbreaker This Is The Life Genuine Love Dream Girl Butterflies Kiss That I Never Had Good Morning Hawaii
2020 cool down kolohe kai lyrics