$5.90 These days there are few options for radiators. Application. This would leave me with 3/4" depth between the radiator and front of the clutch fan, still good! Cold Case Aluminum Performance Radiator Reviews. The radiator works very well. Cold Case designed this radiator as a direct-fit replacement for the original radiator, so there’s no need for drilling or welding. These fan control kits can be used with all single fan or multiple fan applications as long as the combined current draw does not exceed 30 amps. After a closer look, I found, that the paint under the hood where the radiator cap sits is getting worn down, the radiator cap is rubbing against the underside of the hood. $31 for 12 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $31 for 12 months. 67-70 Mustang 289/302 Fair Coug Gal Aluminum Performance Radiator And 16 Inch Fan Kit 20 Inch MT Cold Case Radiators (0) Reviews: Write first review Item #: FOM561K-GSWT (CC) DS ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS ARE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS IN THIS AND OTHER COUNTRIES. My Cold Case cap also had the chrome peel off the first time I put it on, and later I noticed that it bypasses coolant before the car reaches operating temp (feel your spring; mine is VERY soft, especially compared to a Stant … Description: Radiator factor replacement or conversion Item #: CCR-RPE68L. Cold Case radiator is well built and the prototype fits great and looks like the original. They should be proud, I am. Specifically designed for the muscle car market, each Cold-Case radiator is made from 100-percent TIG-welded aluminum and features two oversized cooling rows for optimal cooling performance. Size: 33.5" x 22" x 3". Application. It appears to be a well made radiator. "I highly recommend this [brand]. Price: US $369.90 . Description: 1964-1965 Pontiac GTO Tempest LeMans Aluminum … Chevelles.com user frank1911 ordered a Cold-Case radiator for his 1968 El Camino, and he did a great write-up on it, Copyright ©2016 H&H Classic Parts. I’m really disappointed with my Cold Case radiator and with the NPD salesperson for hard-selling me on it. Cold Case electric fan wiring kits are complete and include all wiring, a thermostat, and a relay for quick and easy installation. See full review. of the mid 1960s Mopar radiators a little better. M Merle E 5/5/2020 3:23 AM. Find Cold Case Radiators EF-1 Cold Case Electric Fan Wiring Kits and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Product Details; Product reviews… COLD-CASE RADIATORS® IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR SPONSORED BY THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY, GENERAL MOTORS, OR FCA US LLC. It’s a production-line, two-row aluminum core that is fully welded with no epoxy. Call Today for special service and a personalized experience! All of our radiators are 100% tig welded aluminum. Contact us for availability. They have a direct fit Mustang 2 row, aluminum radiator, with 2.5" depth. Before I installed this radiator, on a cool day my car with a 468cid engine ran at 190 degrees and on a warm day ran at 225 degrees. Just pull the old radiator, swap the 4 … My GTO has a bored and stroked engine and after installing this radiator the temps dropped around 15 degrees now staying between 185-200. This is the third cold case radiator I have installed, they perform fantastic! Cold Case high-quality replacement radiators for GM vehicles are engineered with two oversized rows that perform as well as traditional 3- or 4-row radiators. Add your review. I couldn't ask for anything more. Cold-Case Radiators RPE44L Radiator Review(s) About Cold-Case Radiators. Full Forum Listing . Fit and fitment like a glove. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Howcast . Free Shipping. Description: Champion Cooling System radiators feature either a two, three or four row core configuration of 5/8" or 3/4” tubes for maximum cooling power, uniform heat transfer and increased air flow and... More Details » … We managed to stay in the vendor building during the rain storm on Friday and today was beautiful weather. Appeared to me Cold Case had either welded the brackets on wrong or punched the holes wrong. That's one less thing to worry about !! I have two Cold-Case radiators on for my 4.0L and one for my 3.8L and they both run much cooler. None of the holes in the radiator brackets lined up with the factory holes in the radiator support. I noticed the cap was letting antifreeze leak out, as well as steam, which was weird since the temp gauge doesn't get above 195. Out of Stock. I purchased a Cold Case radiator a few weeks ago. All of our radiators are 100% tig welded aluminum. COLD CASE RADIATORS 55-56 Tri-5 Chevy Radiator 6 Cyl (Front Mount), Silver (CHT563A) Price: US $549.90. Be the first to write a review. "This radiator was truly an exact fit install," he wrote. Keep your engine running cool and looking hot with drop-in aluminum performance radiators and accessories from Cold Case Radiators! Find Cold Case Radiators EF-1 Cold Case Electric Fan Wiring Kits and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Welds looked good. Onsite Associates Program . This Cold Case radiator is tig welded 100% aluminum and are absolutely beautiful. Not to mention that I painted mine before installing it, so I own it now. Condition: New. Shawn, the show was great both Friday and Saturday. These COLD-CASE radiators are Tig welded 100 percent aluminum and absolutely beautiful. It will take about 2-3 hours to complete the installation.With a 60-Day COOL Guarantee. The Performance Radiator by Cold Case can be installed in just 2 hours, meaning you'll be back out on the road in no time. Cold-Case Radiators is a division of Max Performance Inc, a leading supplier of auto restoration parts and accessories. However, the installation does require some mechanical skill. Joe S - 66 Chevy C10 Suburban (Oct 26, 2020). "Before I installed this radiator, on a cool day my car [...] ran at 190 degrees, and on a warm day [it] ran at 225 degrees. Why Cold Case high performance radiators? All Cold Case radiators come with a limited lifetime warranty, which guarantees that it is free from both material and workmanship defects. This Cold Case radiator is tig welded 100% aluminum and are absolutely beautiful. History and information about Cold-Case Radiators and their products. Details about Cold Case Radiators Gmt568ak Fits 47-54 Chevy Truck Radiat Or & 16 Fan Kit. COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT575A Manufacturer: COLD CASE RADIATORS. Every model has correct OEM fitment and most come with original style stamped and polished tanks. Cold-Case produces the highest quality aluminum radiator, makes every model a direct fit, look original, and all while maintaining a reasonable price point for your Muscle Car. Each Cold Case direct-fit aluminum radiator is made to factory specs, TIG-welded and features OEM stamping. All you have to do is bolt this radiator to the existing mounting points. Cold Case's Aluminum Performance Radiator is a perfect fit for all 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJs and TJs. Explore Our Forums. Here at Cold Case, our goal is to product the highest quality aluminum radiator, make every model be a direct fit, look original, all while maintaining a reasonable price point. Cold Case Radiators Che542a 66-67 Chevelle Radiator At. Appeared to me Cold Case had either welded the brackets on wrong or punched the holes wrong. Check it out and see if we carry a Cold-Case radiator built just for your classic Chevy! I'm an avid classic car nut and my 1966 mustang gt is my baby. After researching a bit I decided to give them a shot. 71gs3504sp, Jul 8, 2017 #7. Simply a class "A" product. Brian L. 4/21/2020. Free Shipping. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Looking for a new radiator for your classic Chevy? $48 for 12 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $48 for 12 months. As many of you may know, ever since I rebuilt my SBC 383 (With an 8.5 CR) in my '68 El Camino and added a Procharger (With 15 lbseriT. Cold Case high-quality replacement radiators for GM vehicles are engineered with two oversized rows that perform as well as traditional 3- or 4-row radiators, but at a reduced price! 1 watched in last 24 hours. However, the installation does require some mechanical skill. Reviews. Cold-Case produces the highest quality aluminum radiator, makes every model a direct fit, look original, and all while maintaining a reasonable price point for your Muscle Car. 9 reviews Cyber Monday Price $305.74. A GTO owner named Charles wrote that his Cold-Case radiator and electric fan kit was a "top notch, very well made and good looking" piece of equipment. At Cold-Case, they want to make aluminum performance radiators and accessories available and affordable to everyone. We're not new to the automotive business though. Had to drill and slot my own holes in the radiator brackets. Cold-Case Radiators CHC11A Radiator Review(s) About Cold-Case Radiators. The Performance Radiator by Cold Case can be installed in just 2 hours, meaning you'll be back out on the road in no time. Cold Case Radiators Gmt568ak Fits 47-54 Chevy Truck Radiat Or & 16 Fan Kit. Item Information. Stamped end tanks are great because there is less chance for leaks on other welded seams. I ordered the big block ford replacement from you, installed it with a couple of minor modifications and the Ford ran an average of 19 degrees cooler under all driving conditions on a humid 88 degree day. Minimum purchase required. $419.90 Cold Case Radiators Aluminum Performance Radiator 1968-1972 GM A-Body. 9 reviews. Cold-Case was founded in 2014 when a need for high quality aluminum radiators at a fair price surfaced. M Michael D 5/11/2020 6:28 PM. My super positive experience, installing a Cold-Case aluminum radiator in my 1971 Barracuda pictures included. What’s more, it also comes with a 60-Day COOL Guarantee. function e4d46132356275ae3558() { return WSM.Util.rot13('vasb!uupynffvp.pbz').replace('! Although it took me a while fiddling with one transmission coolant line to make it fit the remainder of the installation was seamless. The old one was starting to leak and had sludge built up in it. You might have heard about the Cold-Case brand. If in 60 days you're not satisfied with this radiator's cooling performance, you can easily return it and get your money back.Application. Even with our reduced prices, we do not sacrifice quality. The reason it's $150 more is because it comes with a built-in sealed shroud and … Erron W. 6/14/2020. None of the holes in the radiator brackets lined up with the factory holes in the radiator support. Amazon Influencer . Cold Case performance aluminum radiators are fully tig welded and are also a direct fit. Specifically designed for the muscle car market, each Cold-Case radiator is made from 100-percent TIG-welded aluminum and features two oversized cooling rows for optimal cooling performance. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . What I found is that the overall length of the radiator was about 5/8 inch shorter than the stock radiator that I replaced. ...Read More. Out of Stock. I cannot attest to the longevity but install was okay only if you have experience. No Hassle Returns. Extensive research and development ensures that you are getting a drop in radiator with every purchase. It will be great to drive on a hot day without having to look at the temp gauge every 2 minutes and thank you for helping me solve the overheat issue. and the radiator installation has been a success! After shopping for a direct replacement only to discover the high cost, I did some research and was really sold on Cold Case Radiators. COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT575A; COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT575A. Not only did it keep my temperature down during hotter conditions, but as soon as there was a little bit of air flowing (through the intercooler and then receiving secondhand air) my temperature dropped drastically. Item Information. Cold Case electric fan wiring kits are complete and include all wiring, a thermostat, and a relay for quick and easy installation. Chevelle Cold Case Radiators. Our goal is simple. "I honestly would have paid double for this radiator," he wrote on Facebook. It's a popular brand that builds high-quality aluminum radiators using OEM specs and OE-style stamped and polished tanks. There is no cutting corners here. They specialize in the Muscle Car market. ','@'); } document.getElementById('e4d46132356275ae3558').appendChild(document.createTextNode(e4d46132356275ae3558())); Cold-Case radiators are built to fit directly on your car without the need for any modifications. The moment I unpacked my radiator from the box I could tell it was all quality. The fit in the car … Cold-Case was founded in 2014 when a need for high quality aluminum radiators … All Rights Reserved. We installed a Cold Case radiator in our 1980 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Indy 500 Pace Car. Chevelles.com user, Cold-Case came to the rescue for many people with car overheating issues. 3. COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT575A; COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT575A. The original radiator was designed for racing, meaning it doesn’t come with a petcock or any mounting brackets or tabs. All Cold Case Radiators Feature: A Lifetime Warranty, 30 Day COOL Guarantee, Correct OEM Fitment, 100% Expert TIG Welded, 2 Oversized Cooling Rows, (2x) 1" to 1 1/4" Tubes Per Row, OEM Stamped Fully Polished Tanks. All Cold Case radiators come with a limited lifetime warranty, which guarantees that it is free from both material and workmanship defects. Just got done installing a Cold Case radiator in the V8 position. Thanks for building such an excellent product, especially in this day & age! I have a 67 with a 289, mechanical fan and clutch. Replaced a 4 row champion radiator with this 2 row and my car is finally staying cool. Cold-Case Radiators Pontiac G8 Aluminum Dual Core High Performance Radiator; 2008-2009. good R Rich R 3/23/2020 7:20 PM. At H&H Classic, we carry a large selection of Cold-Case radiators. ", "It was obvious to me the Cold-Case radiator let my thermostat do all the talking. Functionally, it is a good quality product. Glad that’s over for and I now have a Cold Case radiator resting on brand new grommets. We manufacture the highest quality aluminum performance radiator at a reasonable price. GMB-GS1 Silver Level contributor. Cold Case Electric Fans are designed for use with Cold Case radiators and provide excellent cooling capability without using a shroud. Out of Stock. Very intuitive. GTOG8TA.com. This radiator was truly an EXACT fit install and my factory fan shroud even fit WITH NO ISSUES AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!! Great ordering software. Cold-Case Mopar Radiator installation Better late than never! These fan control kits can be used with all single fan or multiple fan applications as long as the combined current draw does not exceed 30 amps. This was what happened with our old radiators but we were assured that with these new ones this would not be the case and that consistent radiant heat would be kept with only occasional topping up. These COLD-CASE radiators are Tig welded 100 percent aluminum and absolutely beautiful. ", A car owner named Michael couldn't be happier with his Cold-Case radiator. Live-in-stock inventory. Dan from Mustang Barn told me that he had good luck with the Cold Case radiators. Cold Case high-quality replacement radiators for GM vehicles are engineered with two oversized rows that perform as well … Looks so good that I don’t want to put the shroud on and cover it up lol Instagram user, Plenty of other car owners were pleasantly surprised, as well. Chevelle Cold Case Radiators. Here is the BIG difference between the prior radiator company and Cold-Case, Cold-Case offered from the beginning to replace it … See What The Reviews Say, "[The radiator] was neatly boxed & covered in thick plastic, which was shrouded with about 2 inches of styrofoam. Very happy with this purchase and I'd recommend them to anyone! When replacing the radiator in your GM car or truck, Cold Case is an excellent choice to … ©2020 Cold Case Aluminum Performance Radiators. Free Shipping. I have a Ron Davis, it is probably the nicest radiator I've ever held. Al Edward - 80 Pontiac Trans Am (October 21, 2019). Right out of the box I had a good feeling about the radiator and it did the trick not to mention that I saved about $300.00 over a copper/brass direct fit replacement. Cold Case high-quality replacement radiators for GM vehicles are engineered with two oversized rows that perform as well as traditional 3- or 4-row radiators, but at a reduced price! Discussion Starter • #1 • Dec 18, 2015. A Facebook user named Nicholas MacFarland installed a Cold-Case radiator in his 1966 Chevelle that kept overheating, and he was pleased to see that his overheating issues are gone for good. Share this page: Filter Results. 844-732-5265. Keep your engine running cool and looking hot with drop-in aluminum performance radiators and accessories from Cold Case Radiators! Griffin Radiator Customer Reviews: Griffin Thermal Products, what some buyers of Griffin Radiators say about our products and service. Stamped end tanks are great because there is less chance for leaks on other welded seams. Each Cold Case direct-fit aluminum radiator is made to factory specs, TIG-welded and features OEM stamping. Cold-Case Radiators is a division of Max Performance Inc, a leading supplier of auto restoration parts and accessories. Make sure you have extra antifreeze on hand to fill this tank. I installed a 20" cold case radiator on my '68 coupe. The Cold Case radiator is a good radiator. COLD CASE RADIATORS CHE542A 66-67 Chevelle Radiator AT Description Radiator - 27.75 in W x 20.5 in H x 3 in H x 3 in D - Driver Side Inlet - Passenger Side Outlet - Aluminum - Polished - Automatic - GM A-Body 1966-67 - Each 1964-1983 Chevelle Cold Case Radiators Parts. At Cold-Case, they want to make aluminum performance radiators and accessories available and affordable to everyone. Just got done installing a Cold Case radiator in the V8 position. At Cold Case Radiators, we manufacture the highest quality aluminum performance radiator at a reasonable price. Cold-Case obviously has done their homework. My sincere thanks. A GTO owner named Charles wrote that his Cold-Case radiator and electric fan kit was a "top notch, very well made and good looking" piece of equipment. The car runs a lot cooler, and it looks great! Direct-Fitment GM Radiators. of boost and an intercooler) I have had a difficult time in keeping the temperature below 210°F (With a 50/50 mix of antifreeze, no thermostat, a standard flex fan & shroud) in sunny Southern California traffic. 60 Day Cool Guarantee: Cold Case guarantees this to cool better than your factory radiator or you can send it back for a full refund within 60 days. Cold Case 64-65 Pontiac GTO Tempest LeMans Aluminum Radiator, AC, (AT) CCR-GPG22a (0) Reviews: Write first review . He went on to note that his car's coolant temperature dropped around 15 degrees after he installed his radiator. Part number: FOT575A. Was having what I thought were radiator overheating problems with my aluminum Champion 4 row radiator that came with the car originally at purchase as fairly new. Title: This radiator is great Product Part Number: 8-00165 Comments: This radiator is great! Also found great video on YouTube which gave me the confidence to install the radiator and saved me $375 on labor! $369.90 Cold Case Radiators Heavy Duty Petcock Drain Valve 1/4" NPT. Even with our reduced prices, we do not sacrifice quality. Ronnie has built custom Vette's & had cars he built or painted in magazines, & on magazine covers. Wiring kits are sold separately and include a wiring harness, thermostat, and relay kit. Customer Review: How to Fix a Car Radiator. Upgrade your cooling system today with Cold Case new 2 row 1" fin aluminum radiators. I am having the same issue as you, just gets to hot at idle with the A/C on. The radiator pretty much fit as is but the holes at one end of the radiator support were not in the correct location. Be the first to write a review. This radiator for your Cherokee features paint-able, stamped end tanks giving you an original appearance. He went on to note that his car's coolant temperature dropped around 15 degrees after he installed his radiator. Install: Install is straight forward, no different than the factory radiator. Condition: New. This radiator for your Cherokee features paint-able, stamped end tanks giving you an original appearance. Product description 07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK R Radiator. If you're wondering if a Cold-Case radiator would be a good fit for your classic Chevy, read on to see what some of your fellow car owners have to say about Cold-Case radiators. Now I can sit at idle in 90 degree temps and the car never goes over 180 degrees. I was having serious overheating problems with the 3 core copper/brass radiator in my 66 Ford resto-mod with a 351C engine. Although the radiators work well they do not seem to be able to reach the set temperature very quickly and when they do the radiators go cold thus giving out no heat. It's pretty evident that Cold-Case is a reliable brand, and they make high-quality radiators that will serve you well for a long time. Cold Case Radiators Aluminum Performance Radiator 1984-1987 Buick Grand National Turbo. Extensive … 2 were here. So there began my radiator research (again). Just want to say your company produces a superior product. Cold Case's Aluminum Performance Radiator is a perfect fit for all 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJs and TJs. Our extensive research and development team ensures that you are getting a drop in radiator with every purchase. If we list it, it's a direct fit with no modifications to be made. COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT575A Manufacturer: COLD CASE RADIATORS. A careful once over confirmed the welds were clean and solid and radiator tanks were nicely polished. Reviews: Write first review. These Radiators look and fit like it was designed from the factory yet providing more performance with better cooling. This is a radiator! Max Performance Inc has been supplying the classic car market for over 30 years! This radiator and electric fans kit is a top notch, very well made and good looking piece of equipment. Every Cold Case radiator is 100% TIG welded aluminum, which ensures it won’t fail under high pressures and will serve for many years. Okay, my rambling email is finally over and you guys (Michael in particular) were amazing. The car runs a lot cooler, and it looks great! Size: 28.75" x 21.65" x. "I Couldn't Ask For Anything More" 9 reviews. Adding to your cart. Upgrade your cooling system today with Cold Case new 2 row 1" fin aluminum radiators. Blue Baby Sound ... Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models! At the same time backing this up with a lifetime warranty allowing you to purchase with confidence. ". Price: $249.00. The crossflow radiator filled the core support at 26-inches wide and 19-inches tall. I had to drill 2 new holes. Ultimately, it comes to whether you have enough demand to justify the accommodation, but you'll get MORE DEMAND IF YOU ACCOMMODATE MORE! My critique is more cosmetic in that it has a flaw dimensionally. Our big 2 row core design with 1.25" tubes is the industry's best. Cold Case performance aluminum radiators are fully tig welded and are also a direct fit. What’s more, it also comes with a 60-Day COOL Guarantee. We manufacture the highest quality aluminum performance radiator at a reasonable price. Now I can sit at idle in 90 degree temps and the car never goes over 180 degrees. The Cold Case was totally a direct fit replacement requiring no modifications at all. The Cold Case was totally a direct fit replacement requiring no modifications at all. Aluminum Radiator by Cold Case®. Cold-Case Radiator Install/Observations. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COLD CASE RADIATORS FOT576A 53-56 Ford F100 Radiator description Radiator - 26.2 in W x 25.5 in H x 3 in D - Center Inlet - Driver Side Outlet - Aluminum - Polished - Ford Inline-6 - … Why Cold Case high performance radiators? My mechanic of 45 years who mostly did the job claimed your radiator was the best made one he has ever seen. History and information about Cold-Case Radiators and their products. I found the Cold Case CHI579A, which is all aluminum, has 4 cooler connections, and is "oversized 2 rows". 599 Posts . Bushings arrived quickly (2 days!) I'd seen Cold-Case on the forum but didn't know anything about them. Missing us at the car shows? Thank you to everyone at Max Performance/Cold Case Radiators/ Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 2 of 2 Posts. Anyway, for C bodies, Cold Case should try to match the dimensions on the 22 inch x 18.5 ( 19" OEM spec ?) The metal used for the tanks looked heavy enough. The old one was starting to leak and had sludge built up in it. To provide a clean look, Cold Case radiators are manufactured with welds on the inside of the tank, instead of the outside. If in 60 days you're not satisfied with this radiator's cooling performance, you can easily return it and get your money back.Application. That's one less thing to worry about!". I will post photos later on this post. Norman Crow - 71 Chevelle (February 13, 2019), Thanks again for sending the number. |, Cold-Case Radiators For Classic Camaros - A Smart Investment, Are Cold-Case Radiators Any Good? 2 were here. 1964-1983 Chevelle Cold Case Radiators Parts. Fitment guaranteed. So, research led me to Cold-Case radiators. 5. Condition: New. 5 stars, this radiator brought the temp of my 389ci from 220-230, down to 170-190. what a difference. Had to drill and slot my own holes in the radiator brackets. I installed my new Cold Case radiator in the El Camino and compared the weight differences between the factory rad vs this aluminum one. We installed a Cold Case radiator in our 1980 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am Indy 500 Pace Car. Griffin is a good company and the quality shows! Here is a customer's review of our Cold Case radiator on his 2005 GTO. This radiator says 100% tig, no epoxy, doesn't say USA made. 07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK R Radiator. Qty: Add to Cart See Details. There is no cutting corners here. They specialize in the Muscle Car market. Besides, an aluminum radiator is significantly lighter (42.7%), while having 30% more material thickness compared to a copper one. Cold Case Radiators Che542a 66-67 Chevelle Radiator At. Aluminum Radiator by Cold Case®.
2020 cold case radiators review