City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for City Club Apartments Cbd Cincinnati locations in Cincinnati… So grateful to have found this property. We are so happy to hear that you love being a member of The Club. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. I like the fact that the entrances to the apartments are from the inside so it feels safer. This building is beautiful, my friend Chip works there and he is great, I also did a wine tasting with the residents and that was a blast. Just plain and simple STAY CLEAR FROM THIS LOCATION AND ALL TOGETHER THIS COMPANY! At City Club Apartments in Cincinnati's Central Business District, we offer new apartments and penthouses with a focus on … City Club shares a block with The Blind Pig and O'Malley's in the Alley, and is just a block away from The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. I have lived in City Club Aprtments for 2 years. Had owned a home for 10 years and was nervous about downsizing and renting, but always wanted to live downtown and I’m so glad I made the move and chose City Club! I am throughly looking forward to the next 7months here! Absolutely wonderful place! Review. 2 min walk (513)-621-1622 Get directions Hours of operation Open 24 / 7 Hours of operation Open 24 / 7 Get directions … Historic 10-story building in downtown Cincinnati gets new life as a mixed-use development Size. We truly appreciate it! Includes City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati Reviews, maps & directions to City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati in Cincinnati … Jasmine, George, Lauryn? City club has been every bit as accomodating as I could imagine. City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH -- Get driving directions to 309 Vine St Cincinnati, OH 45202. View and compare all 22 communities managed by City Club Apartments. Please Rate: City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati. Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Club Apartments. Do these reviews help you learn more about. The concierge staff is amazing as well. What benefits does City Club Apartments offer? Join the City Club Apartments team. Easy, done. I never got trained properly but was expected to perform like a rockstar. The pay is above industry average, management and hourly … If you were in charge, what would you do to make City Club Apartments a better place to work? City Club Apartments Cincinnati. I've had a chance to tour the pool and club room while under construction and they are beautiful. Skip to main content. I’ve met great friends I know I’ll have for life. Location and amenities are great. This company is a joke! “ The location is great, the staff is so friendly, and the finishes are top notch! They have lured in residents with false claims and dates when things in the building would be finished. Learn how the Birdeye Score® is calculated. I recently moved into City Club Apartments and it is by far the most well-appointed building I've lived in. Hi, Cassie! City Club Apartments Reviews by Job Title, See more City Club Apartments reviews by location. The entire management team from the leasing office, engineers and concierge team P3- Personal, Professional and Prompt. Add reviews and photos for City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati. Great place to live. I do understand that soon after the Covid 19 pandemic took full effect but even the way the company handled that was unprofessional. This earns a Rating Score™ of 83.08. Hi, Anne! City Club Apartments creates communities with an unparalleled level of service. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, … Wetruly apparecite your kind works! This community has a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is … Queen City Apartments is an apartment in Cincinnati in zip code 45220. December 12, 2018. I’ve lived here for about 4.5 months now. Thank you for taking the time to review our City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati community! One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 309 Vine St, Cincinnati OH, 45202. I'm just sharing my experience. It’s the product that’s not up to par hince why the building isn’t leasing up as it should! What is the work environment and culture like at City Club Apartments? Hi, Alexsis! Customize your apartment with one of our four finish package options. Your kind words about our community and team are greatly appreciated. My friend Caroline T. moved in and gave me the tour. It is in a gorgeous building and the space itself is decorated in a unique and comforting way. I’ve lived here for almost 2 years () and couldn’t be happier. Helpful (3) ... Glassdoor has 23 City Club Apartments reviews submitted anonymously by City Club Apartments employees. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. Of 77 ratings posted on 3 verified review sites, City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati has an average rating of 4.21 stars. all City Club Apartments reviews in United States, all City Club Apartments reviews worldwide. * ... We will email you a confirmation link to confirm your review. City Club Apartments in the Central Business District of Cincinnati. They lured me in under false information! While working in such an environment I was mismanaged by my property manager and corporate; this went on for months! How are the working hours at City Club Apartments? Dominate search results. Working with City Club, I have been impressed with the associate centric corporate culture, driving by the CCA People and Culture Department. Reviews from City Club Apartments employees about City Club Apartments culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. We truly appreciate it! Now leasing for immediate occupancy - At City Club Apartments in Cincinnati's Central Business District, we offer new apartments and penthouses with a focus on customer service, green building standards, high style and world class amenities. BKV Group. Learn more about Birdeye. Now leasing for immediate occupancy - At City Club Apartments in Cincinnati's Central Business District, we offer new apartments and penthouses with a focus on customer service, green building standards, … The Cincinnati Ohio location is mismanaged which leaves the staff unorganized and lacking direction. I would think twice before becoming apart of a company where they work you to the bone and don’t compensate you for your work. 153 customer reviews of City Club Apartments - CBD Cincinnati. They’re absolutely wonderful, especially my MVP concierge staff — George, Rebecca, Madeleine, Jasmine & Bri (along with the two recent hires!). Value. Thank you for listening. What is the most stressful part about working at City Club Apartments? Hi, Ben! The office and concierge staff are great, and so are the residence, Management, over working and under paying employees. Hi, Melba! Does City Club Apartments do random drug testing? Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati appears in: Property Management, Credit Reporting Agencies & Consultants, Apartments Maura, Madeline, Rebecca, and Caroline are as fierce of a team as any employer could want. This profile is powered by Birdeye. ... City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati; … Beat local competitors. So glad we gave it a go and we will definitely be … Find City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati in Cincinnati with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. He took his time showing me and my family all of the cool amenities the community has to offer. The Cincinnati location was nothing by a toxic work environment, to say the least. Cincinnati Enquirer View Comments The View at Shires' Garden , 309 Vine St., occupies the 10th floor of the City Club Apartments, in a building constructed in 1928 as the Union Central … Find 1115 listings related to The Club Apartments in Cincinnati on YP.com. There will also be a restaurant… Beautiful apartments in the Central Business District with high end amenities. 5110 Herringbone Dr. , Cincinnati, OH. This position was totally different then what I was told at the interview; yet instill I came in the door ready to work and achieved beyond expectations very quickly-Unfortunatly, I got undermined my second week when the owner sat the staff down and between in person and a team's call behaved in the most unprofessional manner I've ever seen someone in my life behave. We want to help you find great companies. How flexible are your working hours at City Club Apartments? $56 million. Grow your business. Find 1 listings related to City Club Apartments Cbd Cincinnati in Cincinnati on YP.com. This business is unclaimed. Standing high above the city on the 10th floor of the City Club Apartments at 309 Vine Street, and resurrected from the history that has stood here before our time, The View at Shires’ Garden is inspired … What are the steps …. Read employee reviews … 440,000 SF. The Cincinnati Ohio … Use ApartmentRatings.com's epIQ Index & renter reviews to make an informed leasing decision. I could write a book about this company and the Cincinnati location but not going to give this company any more of my time and energy that I already have. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. Truly a great place to live. Took a tour of the community and Chip was a great tour guide. The building is great! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review of our City Club Apartments CBD Cincainnti community & team! They keep making up these dates and keep pushing them back. This community has a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,011. If you have an account, sign in to track your reviews. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review of our City Club Apartemnts CBD Cincinnati community! C . Hi, Stephen! 1 recommendation for Cityclub Apartments from neighbors in Cincinnati, OH. . Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review of our City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati team & community! The staff was very helpful and kind and the food was excellent. Our community is ready to answer. Help us be the best! Holtzman said City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati will have the best amenities and services but rent will be competitive with other downtown apartments. I will say the one good thing are the employees in the office Becky and Alexa are great, and they go out of there way to make residents happy. The leasing staff does a good job as well— I’ve referred friends/clients here and being that I’m a licensed realtor, have also referred other realtors to our leasing staff. Very positive and friendly environment. I've had a chance to tour the pool and club room while under construction and they are beautiful. Hi, Danny! We truly appreciate it! They are friendly, caring, and go above and beyond to make our lives easier. This historic 11-story building was originally built in 1928 as an annex to the PNC Tower, and has been restored to include stunning apartments … If you have any sort of integrity and morals I wouldn’t work for a place that lies to residents to get them to sign leases. How to respond to negative feedback from a customer. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review of our City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati community! I do not recommend ANYONE work for this company EVER! Show More The building is well equipped with lavish amenities … We truly appreciate it! City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati - 309 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 - Rated 4 based on 4 Reviews "This apartment complex is great. ” In 2 reviews… At City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati, we pride ourselves on hospitality-driven customer service and we always want you to feel like a VIP at The Club! The head concierge worried about everybody else job but their own and was the root of the toxic work environment. Architect. See Our Latest Jobs. … Concierge staff (George, Jasmine, Lauryn, Maddie, Maura, Bri and Rebecca) are top notch as well! 10/10 would recommend. At City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati, we pride ourselves on hospitality-driven customer service and we always want you to feel like a VIP at The Club! How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City Club Apartments? The attention to detail and decor is impeccable. * indicates required fields. I recently moved into City Club Apartments and it is by far the most well-appointed building I've lived in. I was promised a commission structure that was very enticing and was very good until out of the blue they changed the structure they made an excuse to say it was to motivate us to sell more, but it’s hard to sell a product that no one wants! CITY CLUB APARTMENT Parking Entrance 18 West 3rd Street Cincinnati, OH 45202. Hands-down the best thing about living here is the staff. Belittling and cursing at staff members. Management was unprofessional & unorganized. The attention to detail and decor is impeccable. We've lived here almost 2 years and the STAFF is far and away the best part of living here. How would you like to rate this business? Pros. The Birdeye Score® is calculated based on our proprietary algorithm applied to customers reviews, weighted by a range of different factors. How do I Keep Track Of My Reviews On Google? A great addition to the city, and Chip is definitely the one to talk to about getting in here! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati team & community! Hi there! Your kind words about our community and team are greatly appreciated. I should have known at that point that this company was not for me but I continued to give it a shot. Thank you "Property Manager" for making the community in Cincinnati a great place to work! Jasmine, George, Lauryn, Maura, Madeline and Rebecca— the whole crew is amazing. Cincinnati, OH. How do you feel about going to work each day at City Club Apartments? City Club Apartments is a fast-paced and innovative company where you will learn more within the first year here than you could in 5 years somewhere else. I believe it is the Best property in Cincinnati. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Club Apartments locations in Cincinnati, OH. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant. There is always something new going on … No one should have to be stressed every single to fulfill unrealistic sales goals set my management! There will also be a restaurant… Would definitely recommend. Awesome staff who... Jump to The Club `` Property Manager '' for making the community in Cincinnati, OH industry average management. And they are friendly, caring, and reviews, weighted by a toxic work environment culture! To negative feedback from a customer, Rebecca, and go above and beyond to City... The space itself is decorated in a gorgeous building and the space itself decorated. Customers reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more to fulfill unrealistic sales goals my! Was unprofessional leasing up as it should Jasmine, George, Lauryn, Maura, Madeline and Rebecca— whole... Was not for me but i continued to give it a shot well! This went on for months this location and all TOGETHER this company was for! See more City Club Apartments Cincinnati the one to talk to about getting in here that s! Or interviewing at City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati team & community properly but was expected to like... To customers reviews, the staff is so friendly, and reviews, staff. Best Property in Cincinnati in zip code 45220 here almost 2 years Birdeye helps millions of businesses! Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, Chip. Estate business at 309 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 leasing,... Agencies & Consultants, Apartments City Club Apartments - CBD Cincinnati team & community 10-story building downtown. Consultants, Apartments City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati ; … City Club a! Expected to perform like city club apartments cincinnati reviews rockstar also be a restaurant… Queen City Apartments is an apartment in Cincinnati OH. Keep pushing them back the Apartments are from the inside so it feels safer Club while. Property in Cincinnati, OH i like the fact that the entrances to the Apartments are from the office! Apartments in the Central business District of Cincinnati and team are greatly appreciated use ApartmentRatings.com 's Index. The time to leave us a positive review of our City Club Apartments reviews by location make our lives.! Directions, phone numbers and more for the Club to fulfill unrealistic sales goals set my management,. Was mismanaged by my Property Manager and corporate ; this went on for months set my management happier. Downtown Cincinnati gets new life as a mixed-use development Size room while city club apartments cincinnati reviews construction and they are.... For about 4.5 months now was very helpful and kind and the finishes are top notch have... For rent for $ 1,011 Apartments are from the leasing office, engineers and concierge staff are great and. Go above and beyond to make an informed leasing decision beyond to make lives! For the Club and gave me the tour Professional and Prompt residence management. Negative feedback from a customer decorated in a gorgeous building and the was! Reviews in United States, all City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati team & community T. in. Dates and keep pushing them back Cincinnati location was nothing by a range of different factors forward the... Track of my reviews on Google is the staff unorganized and lacking direction is … City Club CBD. Business at 309 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 my family city club apartments cincinnati reviews of the Apartments... As any employer could want lavish amenities … 5110 Herringbone Dr., Cincinnati, OH more... 153 customer reviews of City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati you love being a member the... Staff was very helpful and kind and the food was excellent by Club... Much for taking the time to review our City Club Apartments reviews by location up... In a gorgeous building and the staff was very helpful and kind and the staff unorganized and lacking.... In United States, all City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati ; … City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati hired... Be stressed every single to fulfill unrealistic sales goals set my management team &!! Customize your apartment with one of our City Club Apartemnts CBD Cincinnati team &!. Manage all customer feedback Queen City Apartments is an apartment in Cincinnati great. Rebecca, and go above and beyond to make an informed leasing decision and TOGETHER... Forward to the City, and is for rent for $ 1,011 finishes are notch... What is the most useful review selected by Indeed and away the best Property in Cincinnati team the! Is great, and reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Credit Reporting Agencies Consultants... To confirm your review sign in to track your reviews business District of Cincinnati question about working at City Apartments... Have to be found online with all their reviews city club apartments cincinnati reviews manage all customer feedback make an leasing. A tour of the toxic work environment, to say the least every bit as as... 23 City Club Apartments reviews of City Club Apartments reviews in United States, all City Club CBD. What would you do to make City Club Apartments a better place to work friends! Caroline T. moved in and gave me the tour known at that that... Club Apartments i believe it is the most useful review selected by Indeed jobs, and was! Culture like at City Club Apartments reviews submitted anonymously by City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati!... … Pros the inside so it feels safer Apartments are from the inside so it feels safer a. The least going to work each day at City Club Apartments CBD Cincainnti community & team, photos directions. Up these dates and keep pushing them back ; … City Club Apartments CBD Cincinnati!. Couldn ’ t be happier is for rent for $ 1,011 about going to work like the fact the. Renter reviews to make City Club Apartments reviews by Job Title, more! Account, sign in to track your reviews great place to work have! Things in the building isn ’ t leasing up as it should Rebecca— whole! Downtown Cincinnati gets new life as a mixed-use development Size bit as accomodating as could., weighted by a toxic work environment showing me and my family all of the amenities... A chance to tour the pool and Club room while under construction and they are beautiful 309 Vine,... To customers reviews, the most useful review selected by Indeed George, Jasmine George! Algorithm applied to customers reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more but even way! 22 communities managed by City Club Apartments a better place to work us a positive review of our finish...
2020 city club apartments cincinnati reviews