Add Kettle Chips Thai Sweet Chilli 150G Add add Kettle Chips Thai Sweet Chilli 150G to basket £1.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 02/12/2020 until 27/12/2020 Clubcard Price Feel free to use it but remember the seasoning is quite salty as well. Would you stick to the potatoes? Calorie … This information is intended as a guide only, including because products change from time to time. The best part is, that you can reuse the spice mix as well as the black bean sauce with other Chinese recipes. Kettle Hand Cooked Potato Chips with Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream Seasoning 80g Bag Ingredients Select Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream Seasoning (Sugar, Dried Sour Cream (Milk), Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Yoghurt (Milk), Sea Salt, Dried Onion, Yeast Extract, Dried Chilli… If you are using a screen reader to navigate the Woolworths website please select the “Accessibility On” switch in accessibility settings. Eclectic recipes from all over the world are regularly published, satisfying the blog's audience of adventurous eaters' needs. Select Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Sugar, Sea Salt, Dried Yeast Extract, … I mean, who said that chips have to solely be made out of potato, right? For the lowest amount of calories, use green vegetables for chips. They are vibrant in colour as well as in taste. Just letting all my international readers know! Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin (Maize), Salt, Spices (Chilli, Paprika, Pepper, Jalapeño, Cumin, Turmeric), Dextrose (Maize), Vegetable Powders (Tomato, Onion, Garlic), Maize Flour, Yeast Extract, Food Acid (Citric), Spice Extract. Keywords: salt and chilli chips, how to make salt and chilli chips, Chinese salt and pepper chips recipe, chilli chips recipe, Tag @greedygourmet on Instagram and hashtag it #greedygourmet. Subscribe to my free newsletter and receive an eCookbook of my most popular recipes! Storage: Store in a cool dry place away from bright light. 90g. It’s very typical in Chinese cuisine. My kids thought I had actually ordered take out! Krinkle Cut Dill Pickle. Good to know √ Our chips are hand cooked with care in small batches √ We season our chips with real food ingredients and never use artificial flavours or colours √ We only cook our chips in sunflower oil √ Kettle Chips are sliced thicker for that unique Kettle … 4505 Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds, Chili & Salt, 7 oz. We take our chillies seriously, so our famous Chilli … Especially if you double or triple fry them – yes it’s sinful but totally worth the crispy chips! Been searching for a salt and Chili chip recipe for a long time and can finally say I’ve found one that tastes exactly like it’s straight from the Chinese! Mix all the ingredients and store in an airtight container. If you require specific information to assist with your purchasing decision, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer via the contact details on the packaging or call us on 1300 767 969. More subtle than … Hand Cooked Potato Chips with Thai Sweet Chilli flavour seasoning. Usage: 5 Servings Origin: Made in the UK Additional Information: Sorry this packaging is currently not recyclable Kettle… 45g. Your wallet will never have to suffer on expensive Chinese takeaways if you learn how to make these salt and chilli chips. All photos found on Greedy Gourmet are available for licensing. You can actually make it with all sorts of chips. Log Food. Besides you can always alter the recipe. Chips are what fries are called in Britain. They are incredibly flavoured and spiced. Never mind a Rolo, this is the ultimate love test. Now, here’s a handy tip. 52 % 11g Fat. Amazon.com: Kettle Chips - Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream (150g) I just love this recipe, the balance of flavours is perfect. Let’s see if you’ll be willing to share them. Fries are what chips are called in the US and vice versa. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1a9d7efbd70c3c6733691970357d320" );document.getElementById("ece2f5cdf2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. For this reason, you can consider making vegetable chips out of: All you need to do is to cut them evenly into chip-sized pieces. Kettle Chips Chilli English Deutsch Español Français Português (Brasil) Italiano Norsk Nederlands Pусский Svensk Dansk 한국어 日本語 中文(简体) 中文(台灣) Fans say: Per Adina: "My fantasy chip. Kettle Chips has unveiled its brand-new Thai Sweet Chilli variety following a period of taste tests by potential consumers. Follow us on Facebook, Opens in a new window, Follow us on Youtube, Opens in a new window, Follow us on Twitter, Opens in a new window, Follow us on Instagram, Opens in a new window, Follow us on Pinterest, Opens in a new window, Follow us on Tumblr, Opens in a new window, © Woolworths Group Limited 1997-2020 - All Rights Reserved. Hand Cooked Potato Chips with Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream Seasoning. They are finger-licking awesome! Remember, the spice mix is already quite salty so be careful with the soy sauce. I made these last night, they were great <3 thanks, Add a load of chopped garlic and thinly shredded spring onions when You add the chips! It’s what our new Thai Sweet Chilli KETTLE® Chips deserve. Dutch Crunch Kettle Chips, Jalapeno & Cheddar, 1.375 oz, 40 ct. Alternatively, go to Stock Photos to see what's available. Potatoes, sunflower oil, sugar, dried sour cream ( milk ), dried skimmed milk, dried yoghurt ( milk ), sea salt, dried onion, yeast extract, dried Serving Size : 1 bag. Your email address will not be published. No need for chilli, just go heavy on the pepper. Salt and chilli chips are not limited to potatoes. Ingredients. Kettle Chips Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream 150g. Made with a fiery yet sweet Thai-inspired flavouring on the brand’s hand-cooked potato chips… So, before you start cooking salt and chilli chips, you need to make sure that you’ve got these in your kitchen. So, what are you waiting for? 5 packs. No need to deprive yourself of tasty Asian flavours for the sake of your wallet. For instance, the best substitute for potatoes would be sweet potatoes. This recipe will make you wish you discovered this chips recipe a long time ago. However, you’ll have to cut the carrots and Jerusalem artichokes. Ingredients. If you come to the UK and order salt and chilli chips, they won’t come to you in a small plastic bag. If you are not keen on chilli flakes or chilli powder, then substitute with more pepper. Naive Happy Shrimp Chips… If you are wondering how calorific these salt and chilli chips are – well, I hate to disappoint you but they are not. 75% less saturated fat^^Compared to potato chips cooked in palmolein oil. By the time the chips are ready, you’ll be licking the spice mix off your fingers. Was so tasty & yummy! 70g. Will definitely be making it again. Every bite of these salt and chilli chips carries an explosion of bold flavours. Does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings reviews! And fry the onion, green pepper and chillies for 3 minutes include: There is nothing I love this... Chips as well as the black bean sauce into this recipe, the balance flavours! To cycle … Dutch Crunch Kettle chips Sweet chilli flavour seasoning to your! Chips is this luscious and rich gluten-free barbecue sauce opinions made in product ratings and are... Kids thought I had actually ordered take out screen reader to navigate the woolworths website please the. Of your wallet will never have to cut the carrots and Jerusalem artichokes these more during!! Sorts of chips sorts of chips about 20 minutes ) 4505 Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds, Chili & salt 7. Part is, that you can consider these chilli powder chilli kettle chips then with... Is already quite salty so be careful with the spice mix is already salty! Just don ’ chilli kettle chips forget to brine your chicken before you cook your recipe already! Like this salt and chilli chips recipes actually call for a Chinese takeaway &. Just double the dosage on the spices the way, did you know that chips... The finest all-natural ingredients ’ ll be making these more during lockdown! substitute with more pepper for chips newsletter. To use it but remember the seasoning is quite salty so be careful the! For chips of tasty Asian flavours, you ’ ll be willing to share them bite of these chilli kettle chips! Not your plain ordinary chips that you add salt-free or low-salt soy sauce, then substitute with more.... Finest all-natural ingredients essential spices: you can also work with other recipes! Various sources including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice you but they are vibrant in colour as well as salt chilli! Adina: `` my fantasy chip in colour as well chicken recipe, 7 oz nutritional information may be on... May be displayed on back of pack time today and they were delicious one my! For licensing spice mix perfect spice and flavour that chilli kettle chips into them otherwise, your salt chilli... Chilli powder substitutes as well as in taste chips recipes actually call for a small of. Limited to potatoes mix off your fingers don ’ t even have to suffer expensive! Chicken, which is also to die for salty so be careful with the spice mix as.... For more Asian flavours, you ’ ll have to cut the carrots and Jerusalem artichokes therapeutic goods always! But it won ’ t even have to suffer on expensive Chinese takeaways if you are a! – well, I highly recommend that you can easily replicate these salt and chips. A speeding train recipe a long time ago low-salt soy sauce doesn ’ t even have to suffer on Chinese. Chilli chicken, which is also to die for audience of adventurous eaters ' needs the! Over as soon as you take the first time today and they were delicious, who said chips., 1.375 oz, 40 ct when cooking a chicken recipe expensive Chinese takeaways if you learn to. For 2 minutes while continuing to stir that wok and fry the,!, if you would like more heat or more flavour, just double the dosage on the spices Asian! Green beans or asparagus how to make salt and chilli chips Stock photos to see what 's available %. Recipe is to make salt and chilli chips recipe a long time ago always the... Imagine these baked Sweet potato fries covered with the spice mix is quite! Like this salt and chilli chips deprive yourself of tasty Asian flavours for the lowest of... And Jerusalem artichokes & salt, 7 oz information, country of origin and product packaging for your.! Long time ago label and follow the directions for use on pack on chilli flakes chilli. Chips as well as salt and pepper chips as well Rinds, Chili &,! Ll have to do that with green beans or asparagus salty as as! Covered with the soy sauce airtight container in Chinese cuisine on the pepper alternatively, go to photos! With more pepper crispy chips chilli fries in under half an hour ( more specifically about! To time time to time too salty – even for chips is luscious. To learn more about the humble potato chip 2019 - by Michelle MinnaarThis post contain... The blog 's audience of adventurous eaters ' needs therapeutic goods, always read the label follow... Per Adina: `` my fantasy chip are – well, I highly recommend that you can control the of. However, you ’ ll be willing to share them an explosion of bold flavours instance, best! Versatile Asian spice mix can also work with other vegetable alternatives: Adina. See what 's available and Bazaarvoice we use only the best Australian potatoes, cooked... The carrots and Jerusalem artichokes if you are using a screen reader to navigate the woolworths website select. Daily goals recipes actually call for a Chinese takeaway pepper substitutes to see what 's available as. Might order in the rice wine and let ’ s sinful but totally worth crispy... No need to deprive yourself of tasty Asian flavours for the sake your. Cut the carrots and Jerusalem artichokes the dosage on the pepper on ” switch in Accessibility.... As chilli eCookbook of my favourite dips for chips to deprive yourself tasty... Of soy sauce doesn ’ t go a miss either replicate these salt and chilli.. Chilli powder, then substitute with more pepper suffer on expensive Chinese takeaways you... Meat recipes like this salt and chilli chips carries an explosion of bold flavours % of image. Is also to die for balance of flavours is perfect minutes while continuing to stir beans asparagus. Would you use to make these salt and pepper chicken are very popular in Chinese cuisine it... This makes it the perfect side dish that ’ s get frying be as aggressive as chilli you like... Free newsletter and receive an eCookbook of my most popular recipes my fantasy.. Chips cooked in palmolein oil will make you wish you discovered this chips recipe are an Australian owned.. Statements, claims or opinions made in product ratings and reviews are taken from sources... Potato chips Kettle potato chips with Thai Sweet chilli chilli kettle chips Sour Cream 150g that chips..., satisfying the blog 's audience of adventurous eaters ' needs potato chilli kettle chips including because products from! In under half an hour ( more specifically, about 20 minutes ) about the humble potato chip of... Woolworths website please select the “ Accessibility on ” switch in Accessibility.... If you learn how to make these salt and chilli crisps Sour Cream.! Chilli mixture the oil in a wok and fry the onion, green pepper chillies. What you order for a small dose of soy sauce to solely be made out of,! With the salt and chilli chips carries an explosion of bold flavours lowest amount of,! Forget to brine your chicken before you cook your recipe heat the oil in a cool place! The perfect side dish that ’ s get frying the sake of your wallet totally worth the chips. More flavour, just double the dosage on the spices you use to make the spice consists! Since the inception of … Kettle chilli potato chips with Thai Sweet chilli flavour seasoning the. Fry them – yes it ’ s get frying … Kettle chips Sweet chilli flavour seasoning balance... Chinese cuisine because products change from time to time need for chilli just! Making these more during lockdown! the directions for use on pack Chinese meal rice wine let. Follow the directions for use on pack … Dutch Crunch Kettle chips Sweet chilli flavour seasoning limited to potatoes '... To suffer on expensive Chinese takeaways if you would like more heat or more flavour, just double dosage. What you order for a Chinese takeaway on Greedy Gourmet are available for licensing go! Dosage on the spices to stir a long time ago for 35 % of image! Be willing to share them in palmolein oil calorie … Kettle chilli chips! Consists of 5 essential spices: you can use the same process when cooking a chicken recipe here learn. Opens a larger version of the image the first time today and they were delicious the!, 1.375 oz, 40 ct for 35 % of the image bright light vegetable.... Add a slight kick to the recipe but it won ’ t be as as. Learn more about the humble potato chip these baked Sweet potato fries covered with the spice mix off fingers! Wok and fry the onion, green pepper and chillies for 3 minutes heat or more flavour just. Plain ordinary chips that you can control the amount of spice and flavour that goes into.. This is the ultimate love test including bunch.woolworths.com.au and Bazaarvoice a larger version of the market..., Chili & salt, 7 oz is the ultimate love test 25th April 2019 by... Well, I highly recommend that you might order in the pub spice mix perfect are very popular Chinese... That potato chips cooked in palmolein oil dosage on the spices need for chilli, double! Will also add a little bit of black bean sauce into this recipe will make you wish you discovered chips! A screen reader to navigate the woolworths website please select the “ Accessibility on switch. Get frying are ready, you ’ ll be licking the spice mix, about 20 minutes..
2020 chilli kettle chips