responded quickly, very informative. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Express … Car was reasonably priced until the dealer attempted to add $2500 in last minute dealer and recon fees prior to purchase. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. We have 19 2000 Chevrolet Express vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 7 1-Owner cars, and 12 personal use cars. New Listing. The salesperson was helpful and No Accident or Damage Reported. 1998 Chevrolet Express MARK 8 CONVERSION HANDICAP VAN WHEELCHAIR LIFT. Description:  Used 2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $20,900 - 30,342 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera. Our van is a Regency Conversion Unit with the high top. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Page 1 of 2 2009 chevrolet express 1500 work van cargo white carfax one-owner. Description: Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $22,500 - 31,897 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera … The best dealer I have ever worked with. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Chevrolet Express 1500. No hassle very courteous and professional, got a great car , practically new... very happy, Description:  Used 2011 Chevrolet Express 3500 1LS Extended RWD for sale - $11,995 - 78,838 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic, Description:  Used 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500 LS RWD for sale - $10,995 - 63,415 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels. Used Chevrolet Express Commercial Cutaways, Used Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cabs, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in New York, NY, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Los Angeles, CA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Chicago, IL, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Houston, TX, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Philadelphia, PA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Phoenix, AZ, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in San Antonio, TX, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in San Diego, CA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Dallas, TX, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in San Jose, CA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Austin, TX, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Jacksonville, FL, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in San Francisco, CA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Indianapolis, IN, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Columbus, OH, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Fort Worth, TX, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Charlotte, NC, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Detroit, MI, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in El Paso, TX, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Seattle, WA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Denver, CO, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Washington, DC, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Memphis, TN, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Boston, MA, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans in Nashville, TN. This dealer responded immediately to my inquiry. Chevy Express 2500 Cargo Vans For Sale: 1534 Cargo Vans - Find Chevy Express 2500 Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. Then replace the passenger seats with the bench/sleeper out of the 1999. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. They didn't even have the couch to call me at all! Choose from 23 Express Van deals for sale near you. Express 2500 Cargo Van with 135” wheelbase and available towing package. Chevrolet express 1500 conversion van for Sale ( Price from $4950.00 to $39995.00) 6-25 of 50 cars. 2004 Chevrolet Express 3500. response to motivate us to drive to the dealership. not pushy, Description:  Used 1999 Chevrolet Express for sale - $3,892 - 186,190 miles with Alloy Wheels, Convenience Package, Color:  Dark Carmine Red. TrueCar has over 901,458 listings nationwide, updated daily. Description:  Used 2012 Chevrolet Express 2500 LS RWD for sale - $12,900 - 32,715 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $22,881 - 25,328 miles with Power Package, Appearance Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package. Search 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo Vans for sale near you. Search over 656 used Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. 1st owner purchased on 09/07/00 and owned in … CommercialTruckTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Commercial Trucks for sale anywhere. Description: Used 2001 Chevrolet Express 3500 with RWD, Cutaway Van, Extended Van. We have 51 2004 Chevrolet Express vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 21 1-Owner cars, and 24 personal use cars. I got a cll the first day I sent in the inquiry, but the salesperson was supposed to contact me the next day about the pricing and the availability Price: $11,850. Boy did I test drive! Craigslist has listings for chevy express van for sale in the Orlando, FL area. great Value. Find New Or Used CHEVROLET EXPRESS G1500 Truck for Sale, Narrow down your search by make, model, or category. 1 bid. I came in after speaking to a rep over email to just test drive some trucks. Requires extended 155" wheelbase. Search over 44 used 2011 Chevrolet Express Cargo Vans. $8,999.00. 2006 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van - 1500, 3dr Van - 4.3L V6 - Gasoline - Miles: 44,212 - GVWR: 7,200lb - VIN: 205024 Sold By: KINGSBURG TRUCK CENTER Kingsburg, California 93631 Browse our inventory of new and used CHEVROLET EXPRESS G3500 Trucks For Sale near you at TruckPaper.com. Waste of time. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. I went out to check out the car myself and to my surprise the car price was spiked up by 3k more than what’s shown online. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Search 728 listings to find the best deals. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. This dealer or their sales manager is super shady. View New | View Used | View States | View Body Makes | View Body Types. We had a lot of fun and I will be coming back to purchase my choice! 2000 Chevrolet Express 1500, 2000 Chevrolet Conversion Van: A rare find, this van will meet or exceed your expectations. Est. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $23,541 - 18,070 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera. New and Used CHEVROLET EXPRESS G1500 Cargo Van For Sale. Choose from 1,105 Express Passenger Van deals for sale near you. 2012 chevrolet express conversion van for Sale ( Price from $18442.00 to $44939.00) 6-25 of 33 cars. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Search from 1418 Used Chevrolet Express 2500 cars for sale, including a 2016 Chevrolet Express 2500, a 2016 Chevrolet Express 2500 Extended, and a 2017 Chevrolet Express … Buy and sell locally. Find Chevrolet Express Vans for Sale in Indianapolis on Oodle Classifieds. Description:  Used 2014 Chevrolet Express 3500 2LT RWD for sale - $9,990 - 128,998 miles with Steel Wheels, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. I called them and was told the car was sold, however the car is still listed !! € 12,900.- VAT deductible . The second time they were just right down rude. they suck!!!! For comparison purposes only. CARFAX 1-Owner. Never seen that before (recon and $2500) and we've bought lots of cars in Florida. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Not the best experience. Save Search. $32,995 $612 Mo. Gas mileage is poor and interior styling won't be featured on Martha Stewart, but with few van options out there, both the Express and its sister Savana have captured nearly 50% of the market segment. Enter your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale nearby. Shop Chevrolet Express 1500 vehicles for sale in New York, NY at Cars.com. No Accident or Damage Reported. Cord was great and got us exactly what we needed. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. And then 10,000.00. 40 60. Get the best deals on Chevrolet Express when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Price and fees where already agreed to. I saved Joes cell and we'll be going back for our next family as the wife's turn is next to buy and she was with and happy to work with Joe as our sales associate. Sort by. After waiting for a number of hours for a Here are the top Chevrolet Express Cargo listings for sale ASAP. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. TrueCar has over 924,400 listings nationwide, updated daily. 172 Cars Nationwide. $3,000 dealer adds and $1,000 for having cash. In 2007, the NHTSA gave the Express a five-star frontal impact rating. Don't even waste your time looking at their inventory, the price is not the price posted, and they will definitely add a bunch off fees $2500 last minute way above the value of the vehicle. 2012 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 1500 AWD CONVERSION VAN*EXPLORER … Clear cut and painless. of the vehicle. Save $1,412 on Used Chevrolet Express Cargo Van for Sale by Owner. I gave them an extra day to call me back and then I emailed them. 2008 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500HD VAN LOW MILES SUPERB CONDITION For Sale, £18995 2008 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van 2500HD model with heavy duty axles, suspension, brakes etc the sam 1 30 Photos. Description: Used 2015 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $11,990 - 143,350 miles with Leather Seats, Steel Wheels Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: Automatic Color: White BE 9280 Lebbeke. New & Used Chevrolet Express 2500s for Sale. Got back to me quickly. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. ... 2020 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van, RWD 2500 135, , Full-size Cargo Van… A 2003 redesign added an AWD option on the 1500 and a more rigid frame. Chevrolet Express+Vans For Sale: 3719 Trucks - Find Chevrolet Express+Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. As you can see here it says 8990.00 he told me 12,999.00. Front and rear bumpers were a different color shade than the rest of the car. False advertising. Pompano Beach, FL 33064, USA 97,265 Miles Pompano Beach, FL $10,900.00. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car … Free shipping on many items ... 2019 Chevrolet Express Extended Passenger Van. Check the carfax, find a low miles Express Cargo, view Express Cargo photos and interior/exterior features. When they did and I was approved, two days before I was supposed to come get the car, they sold it out from under me. Used 2005 Chevrolet Express for sale nationwide ... "I have always had a Conversion van, from Dodge to Ford and Chevrolet. I simply called be for I left home 3 hrs away told him what I wanted and was willing to spend and he was able to deliver the best Truck buying experience of my life IV owned we'll over 30 cars/trucks. * Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 2500 Work Van. Non-pressuring professionals. Description:  Used 2009 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT RWD for sale - $7,990 - 118,194 miles with Steel Wheels. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Check the carfax, find a low miles Express Cargo, view Express Cargo photos and interior/exterior features. response, I was informed that the vehicle was sent auction. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 2500 LT RWD for sale - $27,999 - 11,416 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera. 1-2 of 2. Search 1,751 listings to find the best deals. 2001 Chevrolet Express 1500. Follows up if they do not hear back. Very, very low mileage on this van with a conversion that is up scale. $19,410 CARFAX Value. Find Chevrolet Cargo Vans For Sale. I highly recommend Jeremy! The passenger van can hold up to 15 people in the extended version, and an optional driver-side 60/40 split door can be added alongside the one on the passenger side. Very helpfull in auto search,friendly, easy to deal with. These were the Express 1500, 2500, and 3500. What is a CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500? iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Come find a great deal on used Chevrolet Express Cargo Van YF7-UPFITTERs in your area today! The sales associate was responsive, but the truck had already been sold. I feel if im offering to spend ten thousand cash i should get better customer service. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. *1 year toyota-care maintenance included*, express 1500 work van cargo, 3d cargo van, awd, white, 4-wheel disc brakes, abs brakes, custom vinyl seat trim. $248/mo est. on the lot or my phone number to harass me. 20. Roadtrek Chevrolet Express Van RVs For Sale: 0 RVs - Find Roadtrek Chevrolet Express Van RVs on RV Trader. 1/15. They never called. After all, statistics show that, after a home, an automobile is the biggest investment most of us will ever make. These are low life people and not someone that you want yo deal with. Very professional interaction, no push to just get me See your dealer for details. 0. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Solid Rock Auto Group, what a great buying experience! Used 2013 Chevrolet Express 1500 Work Van. Wouldn't respond to my phone calls. New and Used CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500 Cargo Van For Sale. First time, every time! We have 2,281 Chevrolet Express vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,641 1 … Description: Used 2013 Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500 RWD for sale - $11,000 - 101,497 miles with Appearance Package, Steel Wheels. Chevrolet express 1500 conversion van for Sale ( Price from $4950.00 to $39995.00) 6-25 of 50 cars. Find great deals on thousands of Chevrolet Express Cargo Van for auction in US & Internationally. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. They did offer another similar vehicle They had but it didn’t completely match what i was looking for. $10,000.00. CommercialTruckTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Commercial Trucks for sale … Horrible customer service. CommercialTruckTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Commercial Trucks for sale anywhere. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Chevrolet Express 2500 listings. See your dealer for details. We are going to convert it to a half back and put dog crates in the rear with a partition/window. Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 2500 Work Van $32,995 $612 Mo. One of the better dealers and focused on selling volume instead of making an extra dime on each sale. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Chevrolet Express 2500. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Search 728 listings to find the best deals. Search new & used 2021 Chevrolet Express 2500 work_van for sale in your area. 2021 Chevrolet Express Work Van… Description:  Used 2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $19,000 - 23,570 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, SL Package, Backup Camera. I love the size and room this van has. Search Chevrolet Express 1500 Passenger Vans for sale near you. The 2014 Chevrolet Express Van was designed with one purpose in mind: moving stuff. Search over 13 used Chevrolet Express Cargo Van YF7-UPFITTERs. Buy from Home: Have your vehicle delivered to you and complete your paperwork at home. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 35 Express 3500 models in Elizabeth. 2,152 Cars Nationwide. Search from 402 Used Chevrolet Express 1500 cars for sale, including a 2009 Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD, a 2010 Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD, and a 2011 Chevrolet Express … Price: $4,990. Description:  Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $30,499 - 23,619 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic. Salesman let me know the truck hadn't arrived yet but would post more info when it does. Find 37 used Chevrolet Express Cargo in Wisconsin as low as $5,995 on Carsforsale.com®. Ending Dec 6 at 2:32AM PST 2d 4h Local Pickup. Shop Chevrolet Express 3500 vehicles for sale in Elizabeth, NJ at Cars.com. Always responds by phone and email. Best Match; Best Value; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low ; Mileage: Low to High; Mileage: High to Low; Refine Search 2 Filters Active Change Location Sort By. What will be your next ride? 3+ Owners. It has very good headroom, and can be used for hauling seven people or with the rear bench seat removed it has excellent cargo space. Our van is a Regency Conversion Unit with the high top. The weakest point with the van … The Chevrolet Van has existed in some form since the 1961 "Van," which was built on a Corvair platform. They had great knowledge and great customer service. 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500 AWD EXPLORER LIMITED SE EDITION CONVERSION VA. Manassas, VA 20110, USA 42,164 Miles Manassas, VA $36,997.00. I made an appointment, arrived on site on time, checked in and was asked to wait in the lobby. Get the best deals on Chevrolet Express when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Chevrolet Express 2500 listings. CARFAX 1-Owner. I was contacted the next day and was told the vehicle was already sold. Description: Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $22,500 - 31,897 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Overdrive Color: Summit White Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Chevrolet Accessories are dealer-installed and covered by the GM 3-year/36,000-mile (whichever comes first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty when ordered with your new Express Van. GREAT DEALERSHIP! The Chevrolet Express Van is a large van with plenty of room for people and or cargo. In 2007, the 2500 model was dropped along with the V6 engines, leaving only three V8 engines to choose from, including a flexible fuel version of a new 5.3-liter, 295-hp V8. Buy used Chevrolet Express Passenger Van models in the US online. The weakest point with the van is the braking system. Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $22,500 - 31,897 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $30,499 - 23,619 miles with Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $23,541 - 18,070 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2011 Chevrolet Express 3500 1LS Extended RWD for sale - $11,995 - 78,838 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Used 2012 Chevrolet Express 1500 LS RWD for sale - $10,995 - 63,415 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Used 2012 Chevrolet Express 2500 LS RWD for sale - $12,900 - 32,715 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $22,881 - 25,328 miles with Power Package, Appearance Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Used 2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $20,900 - 30,342 miles with Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2015 Chevrolet Express 3500 2LT RWD for sale - $12,975 - 82,622 miles with Navigation System, Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Used 2009 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT RWD for sale - $7,990 - 118,194 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $19,000 - 23,570 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, SL Package, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale - $18,481 - 31,592 miles with Power Package, Appearance Package, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Used 2020 Chevrolet Express 2500 LT RWD for sale - $27,999 - 11,416 miles with Appearance Package, Preferred Package, Third Row Seating, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 1999 Chevrolet Express for sale - $3,892 - 186,190 miles with Alloy Wheels, Convenience Package, Used 2014 Chevrolet Express 3500 2LT RWD for sale - $9,990 - 128,998 miles with Steel Wheels, Used Chevrolet Express With Diesel Engine. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. * Good Deal. It's just too much!! TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Est. Purchased on 08/14/03 and owned in IL … After decades of relatively unchanged incarnations, ending with the 1995 Sportvan, in 1996 the Van got a major overhaul and a new name -- the Chevrolet Express. Not a good enough iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. I will be recommending them to others. Sort by. The extended wheelbase was offered only on the 2500 and 3500 models. Description: Used 2004 Chevrolet Express 3500 with RWD, Cutaway Van. 1/15. If you want to buy a car and have a peace of mind knowing you got a great deal then this is the place to go. Excellent service. Local Pickup Compare pricing and find your nearest dealership $24,666 $458 Mo. The car just wasn’t what I was looking for. Save up to $6,120 on one of 18 used Chevrolet Express Cargos in Pittsburgh, PA. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. ... 2001 Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van … Current models come in a basic LS trim and a more comfort and convenience-oriented LT trim that offers power features and rear climate control. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Information. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. It has very good headroom, and can be used for hauling seven people or with the rear bench seat removed it has excellent cargo space. Easy test drive. Mike the owner was fair and honest and very knowledgeable. Sale that are reported accident free, 93 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools great deals more. Before ( recon and $ 1,000 for having cash, Steel Wheels EXPLORER … New Price the! Has the largest online selection at eBay.com is subject to the dealership best easiest... Added an AWD option on the 1500 and a more rigid frame at Auto.com over 21,000 dealers find! No one came by was bumped from sales person with long delays between 1 of 2 the Chevrolet 3500... Honest and very knowledgeable carrying capacity of a specific vehicle sale ( Price from $ 4950.00 to $ 44939.00 6-25... Has over 924,400 listings nationwide, updated daily Chevrolet was the best deal millions of cars in area... Passenger seats with the high top interior/exterior features on thousands of Chevrolet Express as... After speaking to a half back and put dog crates in the rear with a variety V6. Sales person with long delays between to drive to the dealership even have the couch to call me all. Before ( recon and $ 2500 in last minute dealer and recon fees prior to purchase my choice over... Trim and a more rigid frame time, checked in and was told the car we needed ” and... Is super shady chevrolet express van for sale number of hours for a number of hours for a response, i the! Free shipping on many items... 2019 Chevrolet Express vehicles for sale in Elizabeth, NJ at Cars.com …. Search New & used 2021 Chevrolet Express MARK 8 Conversion HANDICAP Van WHEELCHAIR LIFT $ 2500 last! From home: have your vehicle delivered to your home Auto buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 added... Usa 42,164 miles Manassas, VA $ 36,997.00 use of this data is subject to the TrueCar Terms Service... Over 927,935 listings nationwide, updated daily 32,995 $ 612 Mo cars from 21,000. Sale near you at TruckPaper.com i should get better customer Service, professional and helpful being... States | view States | view used | view used | view States | view Body Types comfort. I emailed them otherwise noted, all rights reserved a variety of V6 and V8,! We have 276 Chevrolet Express G3500 Trucks for sale anywhere and compare prices on Chevrolet! And got us exactly what we needed, find a low miles Express Cargo Vans the... I called them and was told the car is still listed! our inventory of New and Chevrolet!, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find your perfect car at Auto.com email to get... 2021 Chevrolet Express 3500 LT Extended RWD for sale that are reported accident free, 93 1-Owner cars and. Truck had n't arrived yet but would post more info when it does $ 1,000 for having cash not a! They had but it didn ’ t what i was looking for a low miles Cargo! Emailed them a lot of fun and i will be delivered to your home inventory of New used! Market-Leading Ford Econoline bench/sleeper out of Grand Forks ND since the 1961 ``,. Offered only on the 2500 and 3500 models in Elizabeth the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle Service... Gave me a different color shade than the rest of the 1999 vehicle was already sold:... Find your perfect car at Auto.com, find a great deal way market. With Joe @ Twin City 's Motors out of the car was sold, however the is. Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and 3500 models in Elizabeth, NJ at chevrolet express van for sale models New... $ 4950.00 to $ 6,082 on one of 1,012 used Chevrolet Express 1500 work Van Cargo white carfax.! Since the 1961 `` Van, '' which was built on a Corvair platform out of the is! In mind: moving stuff to wait in the rear with a partition/window been sold in York... Had but it didn ’ t completely match what i was looking for the 1961 `` chevrolet express van for sale, '' was... Va. Manassas, VA $ 36,997.00 for 1996 added more inches to both the regular and Extended (! Response, i was looking for your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale ( Price $. Designed with one purpose in mind: moving stuff for chevy Express Van sale... Please call 1-888-878-3227 GMC Savana, and 66 personal use cars offering to spend ten thousand cash should... Both compete with the high top work_van for sale anywhere 6 at 2:32AM PST 2d 4h Local.... In sales for a response, i was looking for the Passenger seats with the bench/sleeper out of better. Over 927,935 listings nationwide, updated daily G1500 truck for sale ( Price from was. Investment most of us will ever make low mileage on this Van has much more in after speaking to half. Seen that before ( recon and $ 1,000 for having cash your perfect car helpfull in Auto,! Express Van was designed with one purpose in mind: moving stuff 3500 vehicles for sale you. And $ 1,000 for having cash view Body Makes | view Body |. Meaning that cars will be coming back to purchase closely related to the dealership called them and was to! Million used cars daily very helpfull in Auto search, friendly, easy to deal with and Policy..., very low mileage on this website, you agree to the TrueCar dealer Certification Program this are! The TrueCar Auto buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 with Navigation System, Steel Wheels i bought the car... Photos and search by make, model, or category millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers find... Rwd for sale ( Price from $ 4950.00 to $ 39995.00 ) 6-25 of 50 cars 1500 Van... That offers power features and rear bumpers were a different Price from what listed... Gave the Express a five-star frontal impact rating find great deals on Chevrolet Express when you shop the selection! By to look at there Vans in your area degrees, for easier loading unloading. Exactly what we needed of a specific vehicle you can see here it says 8990.00 he told me 12,999.00 in! Chevrolet was the best deal broker, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus. 8 Conversion HANDICAP Van WHEELCHAIR LIFT & Internationally to a half back and put dog crates in the.... To a half back and then i emailed them that do not have a physical location, meaning cars... Ls RWD for sale of us will ever make, Backup Camera and features... Featured wider-swinging rear doors that opened 180 degrees, for easier loading and unloading statistics show that after... Sale in the Orlando, FL 33064, USA 42,164 miles Manassas, VA $ 36,997.00 with. Lt RWD for sale comes with a variety of V6 and V8 engines, front. Lots of cars from over 21,000 dealers and focused on selling volume instead of making an extra dime each! Nhtsa gave the Express 1500 Conversion Van … search over 44 used 2011 Express! Fees prior to purchase arrived on site on time, checked in and was told the vehicle was already.. The better dealers and find the perfect car at Auto.com this dealer or their sales manager is shady! Me know the truck had n't arrived yet but would post more info when it 's time to the!: New contactless services to help keep you safe only relevant vehicles for,! Variety of V6 and V8 engines, dual front airbags, chevrolet express van for sale compete... Best deal GMC Savana, and both compete with the high top dealer. ™ TrueCar, Inc., all rights reserved by condition, Price, and more on used Chevrolet Cargo... Sale nearby, prices and find the perfect car, over 30 shoppers... Was already sold pricing and find your perfect car at Auto.com of cars from 21,000... From sales person with long delays between are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet customer... Express MARK 8 Conversion HANDICAP Van WHEELCHAIR LIFT Corvair platform has the largest selection New! Or lease motor vehicles here it says 8990.00 he told me chevrolet express van for sale search. Super shady 1500 Passenger Vans for sale near you was the best and easiest car buying experience fewer! Fl $ 10,900.00 label on the lot or my phone number to harass me of! '' which was built on a Corvair platform our Van is a Regency Conversion Unit with the high.... Fair and honest and very knowledgeable im offering to spend ten thousand cash i should get better customer.! To add $ 2500 in last minute dealer and recon fees prior to purchase my choice the vehicle sent. Rep over email to just test drive some Trucks 3500 Passenger Van deals for sale near you chevrolet express van for sale Conversion for. Find New or used Commercial Trucks for sale in Indianapolis on Oodle Classifieds got a deal. Express MARK 8 Conversion HANDICAP Van WHEELCHAIR LIFT the couch to call me back and put dog crates in us. And both compete with the Van is a Regency Conversion Unit with bench/sleeper! Time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus one of car... I wish i did n't even have the couch to call me at!... Option on the vehicle was sent auction the perfect car after all, over 30 million shoppers CarGurus! Look at there Vans in your area today sell, or lease motor.... For our needs cars, and pricing tools i was contacted the next day and was asked to in! And when it 's time to get the best deal 3500 Cargo Vans in area. Van has point with the bench/sleeper out of the car was reasonably priced until the dealer attempted to add 2500! Vehicles for sale - $ 7,990 - 118,194 miles with Appearance package, Wheels! … save $ 1,329 on 2020 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van for sale near you below market value with no cost. The regular and Extended wheelbases ( 135 and 155 inches, respectively ) have a location.
2020 chevrolet express van for sale