Well, and the bagel I guess. Scrambled Eggs with Cheddar $3.99. We want you to come back. Einstein Bros. Bagels located at 2560 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ proudly serves gourmet bagels baked fresh in store every day and delicious egg sandwiches, signature lunch sandwiches, piping hot coffee, cookies, muffins, juices, smoothies and more. The Breakfast Sandwich. PASTEURIZED EGGS, PLAIN BAGEL (UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN], WATER, MALT, SALT, BAKER'S YEAST), CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES [ANNATTO VEGETABLE COLORING - IF COLORED]), BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, MAPLE FLAVOR [WATER, MIXED TRIGLYCERIDES, FLAVOR, GELATIN, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CARBOXYMATHYLCELLULOSE GUM, GUM ARABIC, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE], SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE). Group Order. We’re proud to provide our guests with freshly baked bagels, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, coffee, catering and so much more. We are famous for our signature breakfast bagel sandwiches. You can choose any according to your taste. Our Breakfast Sourdough Melts are made on thick sliced artisan sourdough bread and piled with your choice of delicious breakfast … Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.”, ©2020 Bruegger’s. Bacon Breakfast Bagels This makes a total of 3 servings of Bacon Breakfast Bagels. PLAIN BAGEL (UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN), WATER, MALT, SALT, BAKER'S YEAST); EGG WHITE PATTY (EGG WHITES, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS (CONTAINS EGG YOLK SOLIDS, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN), CARRAGEENAN GUM, SALT), BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, MAPLE FLAVOR (WATER, MIXED TRIGLYCERIDES, FLAVOR, GELATIN, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CARBOXYMATHYLCELLULOSE GUM, GUM ARABIC, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE), SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), SWISS CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, ENZYMES (USING VEGETABLE RENNET), SALT. offers a variety of menus across locations and not every Bagel Me! @LibertyBagelsMidtown. Trending Categories. So I got one. Come in for your morning coffee and bagel, pick up a bagel box for the office, or let us cater your next special event or office meeting. As I was looking through the menu, I though: well, I hate egg sandwiches, but at least this so called Bacon Egg and Cheese will keep me full for the rest of the ride. Looking for the best restaurants in East Meadow, New York? Smoothie maison / Homemade Smoothie . All rights reserved. Forage Market: Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches - See 134 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Lewiston, ME, at Tripadvisor. It’s hard to go wrong when it comes to the breakfast sandwiches at Highland Park’s Belle’s Bagels. Create your own special breakfast bagel sandwich. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner - even delivery! We are here available with bagel sandwiches and other delis as well. Delivery. Choice of Bagel, Served with 3 Eggs Cooked with Red Onion and Bell Pepper, Cheddar Cheese and Choice of Ham, Bacon or Veggie Sausage. Barbecue near me Seafood near me Breakfast near me Tapas near me Food near me. Breakfast Sandwiches Key: Select Markets; Seasonal; Vegetarian ; Twice-Baked Hash Brown. Farm-inspired and stacked with layers of flavor, the new Farmhouse Egg Sandwich, made with 2 fresh-cracked eggs, slices of savory peppered bacon, ham, cheddar cheese and country pepper cream cheese on a toasted Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel provides a hearty start to the day. PLAIN BAGEL (UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN), WATER, MALT, SALT, BAKER'S YEAST), EGG WHITE PATTY (EGG WHITES, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS (CONTAINS EGG YOLK SOLIDS, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN), CARRAGEENAN GUM, SALT), SWISS CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, ENZYMES (USING VEGETABLE RENNET), SALT. The Best Bagel Store & Deli: Bagelicious. Hotcakes and Sausage. The what Select what you want to eat. restaurant’s menu is the same, but they all feature the same great bagels and much more. Pickup. Explore our Breakfast Sandwiches. Location & Hours. Bagel Me! Find the best Bagels near you on Yelp - see all Bagels open now. PASTEURIZED EGGS, PLAIN BAGEL (UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN], WATER, MALT, SALT, BAKER'S YEAST), CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES [ANNATTO VEGETABLE COLORING - IF COLORED]), CHIPOTLE SAUCE (VEGETABLE OIL [SOYBEAN, CANOLA], VINEGAR, CHIPOTLE PEPPER, SMOKED JALAPENO, VINEGAR, ONION, TOMATO PASTE, SALT, SUGAR, OIL, SPICES, EGG YOLK, CORN SYRUP, SALT, LIME JUICE, SPICE, NATURAL GARLIC FLAVOR, ONION, GARLIC, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA AS A PRESERVATIVE), FRESH RED ONIONS, FRESH GREEN PEPPERS, RED PEPPER. We serve Magnum Coffee Roastery blends. $7.99: The Frankie Sandwich Cracked peppermill turkey, bacon, monterey jack cheese, lettuce & tomato. For this one I’ve used scrambled egg, ham, gruyere cheese, some baby spinach, and just a light smear of a mayonnaise/mustard mixture, but the combinations are endless. Any Half Pound of Cream Cheese $4.59. Egg whites and your choice of cheese served on your favorite bagel. Whether it’s a fresh cup of Lacas coffee or a delicious bacon, egg, and cheese on a plain bagel, we want you leave our establishment very satisfied. Trending Categories. There’s over 2,000 combinations that you can create! We carry a full American menu and grill. ©2020 Bruegger's. We serve you with the content which will tell you about the taste without even thinking you twice. Newark Deli & Bagels 36 East Main Street Newark, Delaware 19711 302-266-7150. Nutritional facts are based on Swiss cheese, bacon, and a Plain bagel. A fat fluffy egg and two thick slices of pork roll made for a breakfast treat. Looking for Delicious, Crowd-Pleasing Catering? We wrapped and bagged them in bags of eight. Place meat on top of egg and then the cheese on top of the meat. Nutritional facts are based on Swiss cheese and a Plain bagel. Nutritional facts are based on American cheese and a Plain bagel. And I ate it all! Preorder to. American Sandwiches … Blazing Bagels… If yes, then your search is over now. Whether for breakfast or lunch, you’ll love our freshly made bagels and breakfast sandwiches, as well as all a full selection of drinks for every taste. Remove bagel halves from oven. Freshly baked throughout the morning. SPICES, CHOPPED GARLIC, CITRIC ACID, LIME JUICE, SALT). For whatever reason, it’s near impossible to find a good bacon egg and cheese sandwich outside of New York, so people usually settle for not so great imitations, like an Egg McMuffin. Scrambled Eggs $2.49. About Bagel Me! Bacon, Egg, & Cheese; Rainbow Bagel with Birthday Cake … Chicago's Best Sandwiches Since 1998 Photos by Lashadrock Boofins. Fresh-cracked egg, pastrami and Swiss cheese served on a Pumpernickel bagel. Your early-work-morning-pick-me-up. Breakfast Sourdough Melts. UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], FRESH CRACKED EGG [PASTEURIZED EGGS], BACON [CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, MAPLE FLAVOR WATER, MIXED TRIGLYCERIDES, FLAVOR, GELATIN, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CARBOXYMATHYLCELLULOSE GUM, GUM ARABIC, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE], SRIRACHA HONEY CREAM CHEESE [PASTEURIZED CREAM CHEESE AND SKIM MILK, HONEY, SRIRACHA SEASONING, SALT, GUMS (LOCUST BEAN, GUAR, AND XANTHAN), POTASSIUM SORBATE (MAINTAINS FRESHNESS)]., CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (VEGETABLE COLOR)], MALTOFERM 10000 L, SALT, SESAME SEEDS, PRETZEL SALT, POPPY SEEDS, GARLIC, ONION, MALTOROSE 60, BAKERS YEAST. We are a 13-time winner of the Grand Rapids’ Best Bagel Award. Bagel St-Henri. The McDonald’s Breakfast Menu includes all your favorite breakfast items! UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN), SALMON (SALMON, SALT, HARDWOOD SMOKE), FRESH TOMATO, WATER, PLAIN CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED CREAM, AND NON FAT MILK, SODIUM AND CALCIUM CASEINATES (MILK PROTEINS), SALT, CITRIC, PHOSPHORIC, AND ACETIC ACIDS, XANTHAN, LOCUST BEAN, AND GUAR GUMS, POTASSIUM SORBATE (MAINTAINS FRESHNESS), NATURAL FLAVOR), FRESH RED ONIONS, CAPERS (CAPERS, WATER, SALT, WINE VINEGAR), MALT, SALT, BAKER'S YEAST, WHEAT GLUTEN, *This item is raw or undercooked. Breakfast Sides. Stop on in. Sandwich matinal (oeuf/bacon/ votre choix de fromage suisse ou cheddar) / Breakfast sandwich(egg / bacon / your choice of cheese swiss or cheddar) $6.25. For a lighter option, try mixing up your own cream cheese and adding to your favorite bagel. Hot ‘n Spicy McChicken® Biscuit #{itemStatusFlag} #{itemName} #{nutrientValue} The McDonald’s Breakfast Menu includes all your favorite breakfast items! You are about to change the way you think about both bagels and sandwiches forever, in just one bite. EVERYTHING BAGEL (WHEAT BAGEL (WATER, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN), MULTIGRAIN MIX (BARLEY FLAKES, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, FLAX SEED, PUMPKIN SEEDS, RYE, MILLET, MALTED WHEAT FLAKES, BUCKWHEAT GROATS, YELLOW CORN FLAKES), MALT, HONEY, WHEAT GLUTEN, SALT, BAKERS YEAST), EVERYTHING TOPPING [SESAME SEEDS, PRETZEL ROCK SALT, POPPY SEEDS, GARLIC, ONION]), EGG WHITE (EGG WHITES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CARRAGEENAN, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL EGG FLAVOR [NATURAL REACTION FLAVOR, GLYCERIN], SALT), TURKEY SAUSAGE (TURKEY, MECHANICALLY SEPERATED TURKEY, WATER, SALT, SPICES, SPICE EXTRACTIVES), SWISS CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), SUNDRIED TOMATO SPREAD (SUN RIPENED ROMA TOMATO SOLIDS, SUN DRIED ROMA TOMATOES, CANOLA OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, BUTTER (CREAM, MILK, SALT), Craving a breakfast sandwich at McDonald's? Enjoy a tasty start to your day. Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Maple Flavor (Water, Propylene Glycol, Gum Arabic and Natural Flavor), Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Roasted Tomato Spread Soybean Oil, Water, Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, Vinegar, Smoked Tomato Juice, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Contains less than 2% of Annatto (color), Calcium Chloride, Calcium Disodium EDTA (to protect flavor), Chili Sauce (Red Chili, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Red Chili Powder, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Bisulfite [preservatives]), Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Oleoresin Paprika (color), Onion Powder, Salt, Spice, Xanthan Gum., Butter Blend (Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil), Skim Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Beta Carotene (Color), Salt), Salt, Kosher, coarse, Black Pepper. Blazing Bagels . We pride ourselves in creating a memorable dining experience each and every time you come. Freshly made with delicious ingredients, these delicious breakfast sandwiches and more are stacked with flavor. Open 7am to 3pm Every Day Also Open 10pm to 2am Thursday, Friday, & Saturday Ta-Da! SEASONING INGREDIENTS: SPICES, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, SMOKE FLAVOR. The where Browse menus from your favorite local restaurants. You can see reviews of companies by clicking on them. Fresh-cracked egg, bacon, cheddar cheese, chipotle sauce and a mix of green peppers, red peppers, and red onions on an Everything bagel. Breakfast Sandwiches. Enjoy some of the best bagels in Grand Rapids at your event with help from our catering services. Liberty Bagels opened in May of 2018 and our focus is on giving the local Midtown Manhattan community the best bagel sandwich experience possible for both breakfast and lunch. This is a great sandwich to feature after the busy holiday season. Our Bacon, Egg and Cheese bagel features a toasted bagel with butter, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, a fluffy folded egg, and two slices of melty American cheese. $7.99: Chipotle Chicken Avocado Sandwich Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Maple Flavor (Water, Propylene Glycol, Gum Arabic and Natural Flavor), Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Mild Cheddar Cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, artificial color), Hash Brown Potatoes, Dextrose, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate (to maintain color), Three Cheese Blend (Low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese [cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes], provolone cheese [cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, with smoke flavoring added], mild cheddar cheese [cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, artificial color), potato starch and powdered cellulose added to prevent caking, natamycin [a natural mold inhibitor]), Onion and Chive cream cheese (Pasteurized Cream, Onions, Non Fat Milk, Milk Proteins, less than 2% of Chives, Salt, Natural Acids, Xanthan, Locust Bean and Guar Gums; Potassium Sorbate (maintains freshness))., Plain Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Cream, Non Fat Milk, Milk Proteins, Less Than 2% Of Salt, Natural Acids, Xanthan, Locust Bean And Guar Gums; Potassium Sorbate (Maintains Freshness))., Butter Blend (Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil), Skim Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Beta Carotene (Color), Salt), Parmesan/ Asiago Cheese Blend (Parmesan High Moist (Parmesan cheese (part-skim milk, cheese culture, salt and enzymes). Breakfast Favorite – Lox and Cream Cheese admin 2019-12-06T03:39:11-05:00 Breakfast Favorite – Lox and Cream Cheese Fruit Platter with Banana, Mango, Berries and Orange admin 2019-12-06T04:14:44 … Place the bagel halves back into the oven under the broiler (about 5-6 inches away from broiler). Einstein Bros. Bagels located at 7645 S Custer Rd, McKinney, TX proudly serves gourmet bagels baked fresh in store every day and delicious egg sandwiches, signature lunch sandwiches, piping hot coffee, cookies, muffins, juices, smoothies and more. For breakfast, one of my favorite things to eat is a bagel sandwich with egg, some type of meat, and of course some gooey melted cheese. *Menu items and selection may vary by location   |   DF = Dairy Free; GF = Gluten Free; VG = Vegan; V = Vegetarian. Javier C. said "I had to wait 20 minutes for 2 breakfast bagel sandwiches. Einstein Bros. Bagels. Seasoned fresh-cracked egg, peppered bacon, cheddar cheese, and new sriracha honey cream cheese on a toasted Everything bagel. Two employees we're working on a..." read more. Breakfast Sandwiches One Egg $2.09 Two Eggs $3.09 Egg and Cheese $2.59 Two Eggs and Cheese $3.59 Bacon and Egg $3.60 Bacon Egg and Cheese $4.09 Bacon and be substituted with ham or sausage on any breakfast sandwich Pesto Wrap $5.99 Two eggs, pesto, cheese, tomato and bacon or ham on a whole wheat wrap Breakfast … Hash Browns. Welcome to The Uprising of the STEAMED! Bagel Dog Sandwich. Hotcakes. Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Egg whites and your choice of cheese and bacon, ham, sausage or turkey sausage served on your favorite bagel. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA. Choose the bagel type, spread or cheese and protein from our selection of deli meats. Turn off heat but, leave pan on burner. I didn't finish this sandwich. Farm-inspired and stacked with layers of flavor, the new Farmhouse Egg Sandwich, made with 2 fresh-cracked eggs, slices of savory peppered bacon, ham, cheddar cheese and country pepper cream cheese on a toasted Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel … ... Bagels delivered from Amangela's Sandwich & Bagel House at Amangela's Sandwich & Bagel House, 40729 Village Dr, Big Bear Lake, ... Iced Latte near me Yaki Udon near me Sashimi near me … Experience. Follow Us on Instagram! An everything bagel is a dependable vehicle for a Taylor ham/pork roll sandwich, and it held true here. Sausage Burrito. ... Find a grocer near … Cover with a lid and let the heat melt the cheese. Topping it off, the egg is really bland. With us, you can enjoy all your favorite dishes, including boiled bagels, smoked fish, and homemade cream cheese and others. A favorite hangout for tourists & locals alike. Cappuccino. We’ve been happily serving locals and … L-Hot Sandwiches. Yogurt & Berries. Here’s a list of the 16 best bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches in our city. 12 oz - Avec jus d'orange et sirop d'érable / 12 oz - With orange juice and maple syrup $5.00. No delivery fee on your first order. Re-heat only until cheese begins to melt, and the bagel breakfast sandwich is re-heated. It features classic sandwiches, and also something known as the Chef’s Creations. It’s your go-to hangover cure. Hot Sandwiches . Bagels, Sandwiches. Sloppy Joe Sandwich Roast beef, turkey, cole slaw & Russian dressing on rye bread. View Full Menu. $6.25. $7.99: Falafel Sandwich Served on fresh pita bread, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers & tahini sauce. Cheddar is the best cheese to have on a breakfast sandwich, but it's particularly tasteless in this sandwich. From our Egg McMuffin® breakfast sandwich to our famous Hash Browns, you'll find everything you love! Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Powdered Cellulose w/enzymes (added to prevent caking)), Black Pepper, Salt, Kosher, coarse. Place egg, meat, and cheese pile on one half of bagel … Breakfast. Come in for your morning coffee and bagel, pick up a bagel box for the office, or let us cater your next special event or office meeting. Turkey Sausage $1.99. So, if … Enter your address for ETA. on a hole different level. https://www.thespruceeats.com/bagel-sandwich-recipes-2937617 Sunrise Bagels Cafe is proud to offer more than 36 different varieties of delicious bagels to our customers. DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, ROMANO CHEESE (MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), RED RASPBERRIES, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, Each Bagel Me! Breakfast & Brunch, Bagels ... Pork Chops near me Bhuna near me Bologna Sandwich near me Buffalo Chicken Tender near me Eggplant Parmigiana near me. Enjoy our freshly baked bagels made into a delicious Breakfast Sandwich. Craving a breakfast sandwich at McDonald's? ORDER FOR PICKUP. ORDER FOR DELIVERY. 260 W 35th Street New York, NY 10001 Mon – Fri: 6:00am - 2:00pm Sat & Sun: 7:00am - 3:00pm. Fruit & Maple Oatmeal. Two employees we're working on a..." read more. Find the best Bagel Stores near you on Yelp - see all Bagel Stores open now. Get delivery from Bagel St-Henri super-fast to your door. Nestled in the historic traffic circle in Old Town Orange, enjoy our freshly baked bagels with a view! So we’re giving you a dozen varieties of delicious breakfast sandwiches, no matter when you order. Stop on in. The store was packed and no one was controlling the number of people in the store. I did list some ingredients for this “recipe,” but really, use whatever you have (similar to this recipe for breakfast fried rice). Each serving comes out to be 605.67 Calories, 50.29g Fats, 5.76g Net Carbs, and 30.13g Protein. Choose us For bagel catering in the Grand Rapids, MI area. Crispy shredded potatoes, mozzarella, provolone, mild cheddar, parmesan, asiago, and romano cheeses, filled with plain and onion and chive cream cheese. Freshly baked throughout the morning. Privacy Policy  California Privacy Rights  Terms of Use, If at any time you have questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of any particular Bruegger’s web page, please contact us at. Breakfast Bagel. Order online and track your order live. AMERICAN SUNRISE 470-750 CAL … Egg whites, turkey sausage, Swiss cheese and sun-dried tomato spread on a skinny Everything bagel. 129 reviews. Freshly made with delicious ingredients, these delicious breakfast sandwiches and more are stacked with flavor. We’ll have a fresh bagel and cup of coffee ready for you. Find your favorite egg sandwiches delivery near you. How to Grubhub . Smoked salmon, cream cheese, fresh tomato, red onions, and capers. So we’re giving you a dozen varieties of delicious breakfast sandwiches, no matter when you order. The Bagel Cafe offers a variety of fresh-baked bagels and bagel sandwiches. Bagels are a versatile base for any breakfast eater — sweet or savory, vegetarian or carnivorous, just a little hungry or ready to visit an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, you can prepare a bagel to satisfy any craving. Our Bacon, Egg and Cheese bagel features a toasted bagel with butter, thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, a fluffy folded egg, and two slices of melty American cheese.
2020 breakfast bagel sandwich near me