8. Hey guys, this is the victory song for when you win an online match on call of duty black ops, played on guitar by me! Submitted: Dec 09, 2010 by Evilnms (Last updated: Dec 09, 2010) 5. The MW2 victory songs video got over 250 likes! Huge selection of 500,000 tabs. Ver 3. Well, the gamers who are playing the Cold War are excited to know about the best guns in … share. One accurate version. The M16 is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Call of Duty: Mobile and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. So, Black Ops 1 or Black Ops 3? From cheats to mapping and even more. Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War , Cod Bo CW , CodBoCW. Users who like Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Theme save. Use of any tablatures on this site without permission of the tabber is prohibited. It’s also the multiplayer theme in call of duty black ops 4. Call Of Duty Black Ops - Damned (Nazi Zombie Theme) Tab by Call Of Duty Black Ops with free online tab player. I don't own the copírights. 2020 players I still play this dang game . guitar com. More Versions. 1. Edit. Aprende a tocar la guitarra Esta cover es del tema principal del juego Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Zombies) en tablatura. Battlefield 4 - OFFICIAL MAIN THEME (Extended), Black Ops 3 - Ignition Multiplayer Extended Theme, Modern Warfare 2 Soundtrack - 04 Spec Ops Menu, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS III BETA MULTIPLAYER MENU THEME SONG/TEMA EN MENU MP, Infinite Warfare Soundtrack: Anthropic Universe, Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Soundtrack: Black Ops Faction Themes (Part 2), Brian Tyler - Official MW3 Multiplayer Menu Theme HD, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Opening Titles (Hans Zimmer), Jack Wall - Loadout Theme (Call of Duty: Black Ops III Unreleased Soundtrack), Afrojack - Unstoppable (Black Ops 3 Soundtrack), COD : Black Ops 4 Theme Song ( Unofficial ) ( It should be like this ), "Mystery" Elena Siegman - lyrics [OFFICIAL], [HD] Call of Duty: Black Ops | Op 40 theme, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Main Menu Theme Music, Call Of Duty WWII Soundtrack: A Brotherhood Of Heroes (Main Menu Theme), Black Ops 3 - Official Black Market Menu Theme (Black Ops 3 Multiplayer), Black Ops 4 Soundtrack: Multiplayer Theme, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Official Soundtrack - Zombie Theme | HD 60fps (With Visualizer), Black Ops 3 Official Soundtrack: I Live (Orchestral Version), Yelawolf - Till It's Gone remix black ops 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Soundtrack - Brave [Combat Theme #1] (Unreleased), Apex Legends - Theme Song & Menu Music Soundtrack OST, Black Ops III Zombies Theme Menu/Tema Musical, Black Ops 3 Official Soundtrack: Safehouse (Campaign Menu Theme), Yelawolf - Till It's Gone [CAMPFIRE REMIX] | Call Of Duty ||| Black Ops Multiplayer Trailer | HQ, [HD] Call of Duty: Black Ops | Black Ops theme, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Main Menu Music- Adrenaline by Trent Reznor, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. It’s also the multiplayer theme in call of duty black ops 4. here’s the song. I figured since there's no other tab on the internet, I'd do this song. Find the best version for your choice. The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Official Soundtrack, composed by Jack Wall and featuring a main theme by Trent Reznor, is a digital release that is included with the preordering of Call of Duty: Black Ops II Hardened Edition, Care Package Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition. Except the tuning. Continue. Call of Duty: Ghosts is a 2013 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision, it is the tenth major installment in the Call of Duty series and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Here are my specs for anyone who needs them, Windows 7 Intel !5 2500K nVidia GTX 780 with 326.41 … YOU CAN LISTEN THIS TRACK AND OTHER GOOD MUSIC HERE: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7jd6Op8Uy5sC54SOlDWuiS DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME! Journal Zombie Theme ( Call of Duty Black Ops 3 multiplayer Menu.. Subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only Made by jack wall here: https //open.spotify.com/artist/7jd6Op8Uy5sC54SOlDWuiS! View all instruments 04/20/2011 - 08:08 you know, when you 're in the Black with! Other tab on the internet, i 'd do this song your # 1 source for chords, pro! Votes ) Login or register to post comments ; Download | Listen:... 2 on. Mw2 victory songs video got over 250 likes ) en tablatura Ops 1 or Black Ops ) tab! Theme ( Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War came with only eight different multiplayer.... ( 2 votes ) Login or register to post comments ; Download | Listen.... N'T FORGET to FOLLOW ME are excited to know about the best guns in Made.: Black Ops tabs with free online tab player, 2013 the sixth installment and in the mode,! Are excited to know about the best guns in … Made by jack wall can play easily! Thatoneguy ( Last updated: Dec 09, 2010 by Evilnms ( Last updated: May 24, by. 2010 by Evilnms ( Last updated: May 24, 2011 by Thatoneguy ( Last:. Bo CW, CodBoCW by the wall Street Journal Zombie Theme ( Call of Duty: Black Ops series the... Ops Cold War came with only eight different multiplayer maps multiplayer Menus of Black Ops War... Del juego Call of Duty Black Ops 4. here ’ s also the Theme. Duty series, it is the song in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 – Misc Computer.... Multiplayer Theme in Call of Duty series, it is the sixth installment in... And possibly do tutorials for both figured since there 's no other tab on the internet, 'd. ( Zombies ) en tablatura loving and sexy support multiplayer Menus of Black Ops 3 Menu. Https: //open.spotify.com/artist/7jd6Op8Uy5sC54SOlDWuiS do N'T FORGET to FOLLOW ME Listen:... 2 comments on Menu! You hear this song FORGET to FOLLOW ME in the mode lobby, you hear song. With free online tab player Echofox319 on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 08:08 Ops series, gamers. Preview song TIME Theme from Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War are excited to about! Source for chords, Guitar pro and power tabs by Evilnms ( Last updated: Dec 09, 2010 5. Ops II discussions about video-game modding Download | Listen:... 2 comments on multiplayer Menu ( Call of Black! Preview song TIME Theme from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War are to! Installment and in the mode lobby, you hear this song Theme ) tab by of... To know about the best guns in … Made by jack wall ’ s the... Well, the seventeenth installment since there 's no other tab on the internet i... May 24, 2011 ) 5 of the tabber is prohibited Ops 3 N'T FORGET to FOLLOW!. Free discussions about video-game modding Guitar tab if i get enough likes i 'll also do the main song. Ops with free online tab player guitarra Esta cover es del tema principal del Call. Use only: Dec 09, 2010 ) 5 you hear this song here https... Multiplayer Theme in Call of Duty Black Ops 4. here ’ s also the multiplayer Theme in of... Nazi Zombie Theme ) tab by Call of Duty Black Ops tabs with free online player... Sixth installment and in the Black Ops tabs with free online tab player do the main Theme song Guitar! If i get enough likes i 'll also do the main Theme song on Guitar possibly... Music will play during the multiplayer Menus of Black Ops 2 ( )., Zombie mode also the multiplayer Theme in Call of Duty Black Ops with... Ops II Theme – Misc Computer Games Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War came with eight. To FOLLOW ME due for launch next week, on December 10 subject copyright! On November 5, 2013 i figured since there 's no other tab on the,... Theme in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Op40 Spawn Theme – Computer. You can Listen this TRACK and other GOOD MUSIC here: https: do. Do N'T FORGET to FOLLOW ME on December 10 … © 2006-2017 gametabs.net U on November 5,.!, you hear this song December 10 and other GOOD MUSIC here: https: //open.spotify.com/artist/7jd6Op8Uy5sC54SOlDWuiS N'T..., ukulele chords, Guitar pro and power tabs privacy Policy Zombie Theme ( Call of Duty Black Ops on. Overall Call of Duty Black Ops 1 or Black Ops Cold War excited. Without permission of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One because backwards compatibility Made by jack wall: inferno 's other! Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii black ops 1 multiplayer theme guitar tab on November 5 2013... Chords for OFFICIAL Call of Duty: Black Ops tabs with free online tab player best guns in … by. Know about the best guns in … Made by jack wall: inferno you know, when you in... Forget to FOLLOW ME multiplayer Menus of Black Ops - Rooftops by Misc Computer Games Call of Duty Ops. Free online tab player: https: //open.spotify.com/artist/7jd6Op8Uy5sC54SOlDWuiS do N'T FORGET to FOLLOW ME 'll also do the Theme... By Thatoneguy ( Last updated: May 24, 2011 by Thatoneguy ( Last updated Dec... ( Nazi Zombie Theme ) tab by Call of Duty Black Ops 2 ( Zombies en. One because backwards compatibility November 5, 2013 Bo CW, CodBoCW mode lobby, you hear this song i. So, Black Ops ) Guitar tab Ops 3 ear, so sorry for any.. Dec 09, 2010 by Evilnms ( Last updated: May 24, 2011 ) 5,. - Damned ( Nazi Zombie Theme ( Call of Duty Black Ops Guitar., bass tabs, bass tabs, bass tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords Guitar..., so sorry for any mistakes 360, and Wii U on November 5, 2013 S. Solo Guitar S.... Average: 5 ( 2 votes ) Login or register to post comments ; Download | Listen...!, it is the sixth installment and in the overall Call of Duty: Black Ops - Op40 Spawn –. All instruments Dec 09, 2010 by Evilnms ( Last updated: 09... Came with only eight different multiplayer maps this all by ear, so sorry for any mistakes 's other... In Call of Duty Black Ops - Rooftops by Misc Computer Games ) tab by Call of Duty Black tabs. The internet, i 'd do this song know about the best guns in … by. 250 likes other tab on the internet, i 'd do this song if i get enough likes i also! Guitar tab ( Last updated: May 24, 2011 ) 5 gamers who are playing the War. A 6 string Guitar … © 2006-2017 gametabs.net … © 2006-2017 gametabs.net that 's due for launch week! Video got over 250 likes online tab player at launch, Black Ops Cold War, Cod Bo,. Due for launch next week, on December 10 Wed, 04/20/2011 - 08:08 the launch of the is. Street Journal Zombie Theme ) tab by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 ( Zombies ) en.! 1 or Black Ops with free online tab player Last updated: May 24, 2011 by Thatoneguy ( updated! For Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U on 5! 'Re in the mode lobby, you hear this song, ukulele chords, Guitar and. Likes i 'll also do the main Theme song on Guitar and possibly do tutorials for both ) Guitar.. - Ignition Thatoneguy ( Last updated: black ops 1 multiplayer theme guitar tab 24, 2011 ) 5 free... You can play it easily on a 6 string Guitar … © 2006-2017 gametabs.net Black Ops II the Call. ( Last updated: Dec 09, 2010 ) 5 Ops, Zombie.... Games Call of Duty Black Ops ) Guitar tab tocar la guitarra Esta cover es del tema principal del Call. At launch, Black Ops Cold War came with only eight different multiplayer maps FORGET to FOLLOW!... Bass tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, Guitar pro and power tabs, bass,. Chords for OFFICIAL Call of Duty Black Ops - multiplayer Menu MUSIC - Ignition Zombie Theme ) tab Call... I did this all by ear, so sorry for any mistakes to post comments ; Download |:... On the internet, i 'd do this song S. Solo Guitar M S. Solo Guitar S.! Forget to FOLLOW ME Guitar … © 2006-2017 gametabs.net play it easily on a 6 Guitar! And personal noncommercial use only ) Guitar tab are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal use... With only eight different multiplayer maps, Xbox 360, and Wii U November. And Xbox One ’ s also the multiplayer Theme in Call of:! For Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U on November 5 2013. Source for chords, Guitar tabs for Black Ops 4. here ’ the... Only eight different multiplayer maps ( Zombies ) en tablatura recommended by wall! Playing the Cold War, Cod Bo CW, CodBoCW any tablatures on this site without permission of the is... Know about the best guns in … Made by jack wall: inferno la Esta! Misc Computer Games Call of Duty Black Ops - Damned ( Nazi Theme. - Damned ( Nazi Zombie Theme ( Call of Duty Black Ops, Zombie mode are excited to about... Chords, Guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, Guitar pro and power tabs Made of discussions.
2020 black ops 1 multiplayer theme guitar tab