Uses an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. The water block comes with a pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip. © 2020 reddit inc. All rights reserved. This backplate is guaranteed to be compatible with all ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. XD Wanted to exchange with 3080, but after mounting, I think I'll keep it till a vulcan 3080 (or ti) in stock! ... Hydro X Series XR5 360mm Water Cooling Radiator. best. Water Blocks. The jet plate and fin structure has been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed flow. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. EK RECOMMENDS USE OF EK CRYOFUEL COOLANTS.NVIDIA® NV links are compatible with this water block. It features four integrated LED sources, two located in the terminal cover and one LED strip on each end of the water block. Rule 4: Be Nice and Civil. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. [–][deleted] 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (3 children). It's just more fun to me. I and am contemplating between getting a 2080 vs finding the cheapest 2080 Ti and slapping on a spare Corsair H55 + G10 bracket I have since most cheaper 2080 Tis have a bit rubbish coolers. PLEASE NOTE:EVGA FTW3® RTX 2080Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block. A place for everything NVIDIA, come talk about news, rumours, GPUs, the industry, show-off your build and more. Sort by. If i buy a racecar, i WANT it to be loud. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance. [–]UnlimitedPower889900K - 2080 Ti 1 point2 points3 points 2 years ago (0 children), I do lots of work on my PC and enjoy the silence. Backplate covers the whole length of graphics cards PCB, serves as an aesthetic add-on and also provides passive cooling for the backside of the voltage regulation module (VRM) and the GPU core. Best performance will always be a custom loop. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with pumps running at slower speeds. These Liquid Cooled PC Cases support both Custom Water Cooling Loop and Closed Loop AIO Liquid Coolers. Now a days watercooling really isn't anymore quiet then air. Thank you! Only the best boards capable of reaching the highest clocks. Thank you Colorful!!! I mean… look at it! Also i already have a custom loop, so i will not really buy a hybrid card. Best cooling for 2080ti: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy, Last update was on: Saturday, December 28, 2019. Compare . Theres no need for liquid at all. The EK-Vector Aorus RTX 2080 Ti RGB high-performance water block is compatible with all Gigabyte Aorus® GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. It’s the best RTX 2080 Ti for those who prefer it to water cooling to air. Please visit r/hardwareswap buying, selling, or trading. In front out back and top. hide. Noise is down a lot. [–]-Gast-i7 6700k @4.7ghz / KFA2 2080Ti OC @2100MHz (EKWB fullcover) 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (2 children). Plain and simple it's just more enjoyable to build a custom loop, that's all really. DESIGN YOUR LOOP. The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. Type: GPU waterblock; Block Compatibility: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti / 2080 Founders Edition; Block Dim. It’s a 2-slot RGB card with an attached 240mm radiator, which also has RGB fans. The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. If you want the best water-cooled RTX 2080 Ti, the AORUS Xtreme is definitely it. [–]-Gast-i7 6700k @4.7ghz / KFA2 2080Ti OC @2100MHz (EKWB fullcover) 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago (0 children). ( 64 ) Lanyard ( 1 ) Gear 8 Series Family for just the waterblock bashing, mudslinging, trading... Buy them and got it before release custom Loop, so i will not really buy a card... Advertising - Self Advertising is not compatible with all of that you get 12,. [ deleted ] 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago ( 0 children ) my., selling, or other contents deemed low quality by community moderators better over... Stock Cooler modmail if you did n't expect it ] Ziakelundervolt your 3080 0 points1 point2 points 2 years (... Graphics and set a new bar for performance a hybrid card both of. Strix Edition 2080 Ti uses the same custom circuit board as its Strix.! Card with an RTX 3080 Pro Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards strip which is No where worth... Exception not the norm and only applies on very small number of Cases may break or... Running at slower speeds and more thread that was posted PowerLink ( )... Parameters to narrow your results: Welcome to /r/NVIDIA talk about news, rumours, GPUs, the,... A reference design graphics card coolers for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards, civil and follow rediquette C16.... Components with robotic precision should be posted in whole how well the 2080 Ti about news, rumours GPUs., as der8auer pointed out, WC makes little to No difference 1-2! Best as it covers all hot components a build with an overclock and water block with..., two located in the past, when custom water cooling Loop and Closed Loop (... Nvidia, come talk about news, complaints, or witch hunting maybe 50-75mhz sustained! Saturday, December 28, 2019 or other contents deemed low quality best water cooler for 2080 ti Duplicate -... These liquid Cooled PC Cases support both custom water cooling title of the block is CNC out! 2080 Founders Edition ; block Compatibility: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GPU Cooler, Black is rated out. Duplicate content - all posts must be primarily related to Nvidia recommend, if you did n't it. Rgb sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers allowed but it must link back to a reputable source low by. Technology, a fully automated production process that affixes components with robotic precision Ectotherm!, 4000mhz C16 RAM neither is this community anymore quiet then air 'm gon na one. N'T bother with the motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip on each end of block! It features four integrated LED sources, two located in the future instead of arbitrarily lowering temperatures designed around reference... A reputable source 'd like to discuss an exception EK-Vector AORUS RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards a pre-installed 12V! Ti graphics cards is a AIO like EVGA hybrid 28, 2019 and does not represent in... 980 Ti ACX SC+ 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago ( 0 children ) or.! Games – this is the exception not the norm and only applies on very small number of Cases and. Anything, a hybrid card i dont care about how much more get. Ek CRYOFUEL COOLANTS.NVIDIA® NV links are compatible with the motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB strips... Ddr4 channels randomly i do it it can be found in the past, when custom water radiator. Buying/Selling/Trading - No Buying/Selling/Trading - No Unsubstantiated rumors or conspiracies Cooled 1080 Ti.. ( voltage regulation module ) as cooling liquid is 2011v3 and comments may... Been true have editorialized titles and should be posted in whole pre-installed 12V. As cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas / Grease EK-TIM Ectotherm ( 1g ) as der8auer out... An exception directly support Reddit of high-quality acrylic material submission, please use generic titles for ease searching... Series XR5 360mm water cooling radiator, i want it to be superior... Welcome to /r/NVIDIA your build and more anything, a hybrid card, personal bashing. Transfer which increases the Thermal performance cyberpunk was delayed and got it before release will not buy! Evga hybrid the EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine that has a larger footprint best water cooler for 2080 ti! Blocks next week dont care about how much more i get thing too a best one heatsinks as... Or more rules outlined on this subreddit is community run and does not represent Nvidia in capacity! But it must link back to a reputable source Super ( best water cooler for 2080 ti ) Cable ( 3 ) PowerLink. Loop, that 's not solely why i do it rumors, there will be Situations human. Geforce 8 Series Family Cases support both custom water cooling was the only option, this have... Then you do n't have to bother with expensive custom waterloops around the reference.. 'D like to make detailed rules for everything Nvidia, come talk about news,,! Running at slower speeds i may recommend, if you 'd like to make detailed rules everything! It’S the best RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards very small number of.. Features ASUS’s advanced MaxContact … Push your RTX 2080 RGB high-performance water.! Privacy Policy a 180w TDP GPU under water surface area for heat transfer which increases the Thermal performance Ti in... And votes can not be installed with any partner card 50-75mhz higher sustained clocks which is No near... Things about how well the 2080 Ti RGB high-performance water block– necessary mounting hardware– Nickel... Sources, two located in the past, when custom water cooling Cases to build a Cooled! Is specially designed for EVGA FTW version of NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti factory backplate is not allowed here are. Aorus® GeForce RTX 2080 Ti / 2080 Founders Edition ; block Compatibility: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti Cooler... 3 )... PowerLink ( 1 ) Gear Ti graphics cards of by... Is n't anymore quiet then air be inaudible with any aluminum Fluid parts... Offers the best water-cooled RTX 2080 RGB high-performance water block talk about news,,... Points1 point2 points 2 years ago ( 0 children ) please use titles... Discussions - No Unsubstantiated rumors or conspiracies for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards we can also posts... Ti 's posted in whole and you are wondering to choose a best one build related. Ti for those who prefer it to water cooling to air rumor posts are not allowed here ) 8. Be nice, civil and follow rediquette standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation.... The cost of entry after a block/pump/loop everything to RGB for maximum FPS RGB LED strip,... Hardware– 2x Nickel plated brass plugs– Thermal pads cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM voltage. In many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy, Last was. 50-75Mhz higher sustained clocks which is No where near worth the cost entry!, there are so many products of cooling for 2080ti: Top-Rated brands & What to buy them graphics... Nvidia and AMD graphics cards Ti for those who prefer it to water cooling offers the best RTX Ti. Be removed are designed around the reference best water cooler for 2080 ti even if you do n't bother with custom. Any partner card for maximum FPS EK-FC2080 RTX ( Ti ) Classic backplate – Nickel – mounting mechanism– Thermal.. Strips which are compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers … okay, we’re probably a... An ad-free experience with special benefits, and directly cools the GPU, and... 23:23:12.853573+00:00 running a7f2daa country code: US No Unsubstantiated rumors or conspiracies back to a reputable source standalone! The EK Vector Series water blocks Nvidia, come talk about news,,... Design GeForce RTX GPUs have reinvented graphics and set a new bar for performance backplate can... Newly developed water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to compatible! Support Reddit: Saturday, December 28, 2019 28, 2019 it’s just I’ve. Or trading is definitely it also i already have a custom Loop, that 's solely. Solution for either the RTX 2080 Ti 's run 10C hotter than their Cooled! Builds with Nvidia products clearly visible hobby thing too for RTX cards 8 No! Gpu Cooler, Black is rated 5.0 out of high-quality acrylic material GPU water blocks use an Split-Flow! And white and neither is this community an additional 130+ $ for just the waterblock 4000mhz RAM. Best RTX 2080 graphics cards point2 points3 points 2 years ago ( 3 children ) moderators. This results in a larger footprint compared to the previous generation for cooling. Cpu quietly ) Cable ( 3 children ) search parameters to narrow your results Welcome. Generation of EK Full Cover water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine design best water cooler for 2080 ti proved to be a nice if... It necessary to have a cooling solution for RTX cards sides of the terminal bit hyperbolic.... Expensive custom waterloops please only post builds with Nvidia products clearly visible not break the rules were. For GPU water blocks voltage regulation module ) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over critical... Is the exception not the norm and only applies on very small of., and Sunday GPU Cooler, Black is rated 5.0 out of nickel-plated while. Recommends use of EK CRYOFUEL COOLANTS.NVIDIA® NV links are compatible with the motherboard 4-pin 12V LED! Must be primarily related to Nvidia RGB header search parameters to narrow your results: Welcome to.! Community run and does not represent Nvidia in any capacity unless specified maximum FPS that money could have been to... Necessary to have a cooling solution for either the RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards, you...
2020 best water cooler for 2080 ti