No one’s shoving her music down your throat. A mockery of Christ’s lover cherishing.WOW! Ignoring heavy topics & like suicide and mental health isn’t going to make them cease to exist her stories of these topics help others feel less alone. so dont take her the wrong way. I get it. You can’t just be like it’s because of this artist. They may understand if or when they have the responsibility to raise and teach them. Make your mama sad type I honestly Agree That Billie Is A Bad Influence For Teenagers . Everything these days are about how you should always be happy and to never be sad. And she doesn’t MAKE teens depressed. Say the word no. Go ahead and grab that girl Its message is simple: Life is hopeless. So then you must agree that it is not a “healthy state of mind” for a person to make music videos showing themselves depressed, and wanting to kill themselves? Satan is a deceiver and he uses music as a tool. The way I’m drinkin’ you down I Could Have Played Some Other Games That Could Inspire Me More Such As Skyrim(I Don’t Encourage Violence But I Like The Ancient Theme). You've been a bad girl (ohh) Adults are just looking at how different she is from other artists that has been around lately. She said, “Dad, you should watch her video, she’s evil, she’s demonic, she even mocked Jesus, I don’t like her anymore.” I told her, “remember, I told you so?” Then she said, “I’ll pray for Billie.”. Yes we are in the end times. Personally, if my faith felt threatened by the songs of a 17 year old I would examine my faith. You could say these same arguments against famous author Stephen King, who writes primarily in the voice of horror, with dark depressing elements. [Chorus]Step on the glass, staple your tongue.Bury a friend, try to wake up.Cannibal class, killing the sun.Bury a friend, I wanna end me. If you are calling yourself a Christian parent and allowing this garbage into your home you need to remember that we are all what we consume. You know I've been looking for time to kick it So what are you allowing under your roof and under your control your kids to consume and therefore to become? She has depression, that’s why the lyrics are depressed. Thank you. → The worst kind of depressive state: Anhedonia, Satan no longer hides and kids think its cool. In her video “bury a friend” she admitted to selling her soul and was even doing demonic poses. It makes the time go by faster! And we are not Christian or conservative people but we are decent peope who believe on God and goodness of people . I think Billie is a messed up girl who needs to get some help. You've been a bad girl, you've been a bad girl I seen her I swear she was looking mixed Overall she is very talented and I believe that she deserved the awards she got for her songs. I totally agree with these concerns. I’m a 26 year old woman, not a parent, but I have young teenage sisters who enjoy her music. Honestly, I thought that I would be dead by now (Wow) All she doing is making a song in the loop can I be dark OK big deal sometimes she’s a bad mood OK she’s paying her lyrics in there OK so screw you if you’re talking trash about people you’re not even in our life, What??? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Her music videos are also really creepy and disturbing. Using or encouraging hate certainly doesn’t seem to be working out for the world. Everyday Christian Parents shares personal and practical insights on how to overcome the daily struggles of parenting. I am sooo angry! She is glorifying and romanticizing that darkness. Teach ya, teach ya, teach ya, teach ya The world is not fucking rainbows and sunshine. So you can keep you’re opinon to yourself sure be fan be angry and get mad. Lyrics can be the starting block of a song – the words coming first, suggesting a certain feel or mood, and inspiring a melody. Kat: have you ever heard about Freedom of speech? The Bible already said It’s pretty obvious we are in the generation of vipers and I don’t pray for Tares! Disturbing Billie Eilish song ‘Bury a friend’ To put it plainly, the songs sung by Billie Eilish are depressing. Obviously it’s up to you what you listen too but I refuse to believe she is evil for using her music to get through her sadness or things we can never know she has been through. We should be doing that. I sincerely hope that Billie and the rest of those who listen to her will not fall into deep deception. I still respect her talent, just not the way she is using them to gain popularity. Yes , they were killing chicks on stage. But I am telling you the truth when I say to you that the music industry hides many things in plain sight and then completely lies. most of it is fictional. She is a really sweet ,kind and caring person. A lot of her songs like “everything I wanted” are about how suicide is not worth it. Thank you. If you consider yourself good, are you giving them a leg up to access you and your goodness? We need to use judgement in what we say, do and allow to have space in our lives, mind and heart. I’m a teen and I have heard a lot of Billie Eilish songs. All I did was to pray that in time, may God reveal to her what she needs to know, and God did. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. Billie Eilish’s songs are also really sad. but listening to her music IS NOT a sin. Her music actually pulled me out of a depressive episode and had I not started listening to her and following her music when I did I probably wouldn’t be here today. Leave her alone, go with ur business, and she will go with hers. I suggest you do more research before attacking a queen. It’s very sad to see this happening before your eyes She does not make people sad. so keep stuff to yourself so you dont get attacked in the comments. But he is not dead in our mind and feelings Your friends in the back, they like go and see him" they are just lyrics. Brown eyed women and red grenadine the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean Sound of the thunder with the rain pouring down and it looks like the old man's getting on. If you don’t like her, don’t listen to her. Music blog Idolator referred to Bellyache as a “sinister synth-anthem that positively seethes fury and frustration. And once the water starts to rise Providing the latest and updated South Korean Pop songs, lyrics, music videos. I'll be your bad girl, here we go One, two, three, four I've been a bad girl I've been a bad girl I've been a bad girl. You’ll never know until you try it You’re payin’? i cherish him. Teach ya, teach ya, teach ya, teach ya, She like how I'm modest and she call me Artist. Especially because many of her supporters are still so young. It’s no fun to watch your favorite funny movie and not even give a slight smile. I’m sorry the comment was so long . Lots of shadowy entities watching everything you do. Is is the new generation & back in the 80’s my parents demonized heavy metal. I never impose what music my kids want to listen to, it’s their choice. A satanic foothold is in place, which may eventually lead to depressive thoughts and suicide, as the video suggests. And you keep saying her lyrics contain suicidal references, YES THEY DO, MANY PEOPLE SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CANNOT EVEN LISTEN TO SONGS ABOUT A SERIOUS TOPIC LIKE THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY MOST PEOPLE KEEP THEIR DEPRESSION SECRET INSTEAD OF SEEKING HELP. And we can pray and reach out to those who hurt and need God. definitely to your own one! Its different but gives people ease to their brain, and yeah i saw you listing to freaky girl so dont be a hypocrite. Whoever you are, for putting this out there. Every time I listened, I felt more hopeless. I was really sad when one of my close friends unexpectedly died. In order to the new generation to become completely to eliminate religion and to commit suicide and despair. Well, this article is definitely not about someone else. God bless! and if it is, he died for our sins, so. And you've been a bad girl, you've been a bad girl (You've been a bad, bad, bad girl) Cause you've been a bad girl (hah) Explore 2 meanings and explanations or write yours. For all I know, she could be a super sweet, kind and fun person! She needs help!! Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Ellie Goulding, and Miley Cyrus became wildly popular when they included witchcraft and lewd behavior. But Honestly , Bringing The Evil Terms In Songs Is Against What JESUS Said. Could be a little greater I wanna teach you a lesson You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation Come on Barbie, let's go party! But I have always had this terrible gut feeling that this is demonic music. Never to learn. It’s not fun to be miserable. Please do yourself a favor and research satan symbols and rituals. BUT, it’s what is behind that catchy music that matters. And you've been a bad girl, you've been a bad girl (You've been a bad, bad, bad girl) I was young to and not prepared for that. The songs are written and produced by Eilish and her 21-year-old brother, Finneas, who often opens for her and plays as her backing band. She does not literally morph into the character she sings about in each song. People play her music as a coping mechanism for their depression or sadness. The Evil Tried JESUS Three Times , And He Failed. During the COVID-19 lockdown, it surged to nearly 400 Million views as of May 2020. You should see me in a crown is her mocking Jesus Christ when the put the crown of thorns on his head before they crucified him calling him the king of the Jews. Partly true, the person who wrote this is wrong and yes we can have our own opinions but you can’t just take a look at something and judge it I have a podcast that helps people understand songs and movies and obviously the songs that the person who wrote this article said showed up and nothing ssssshe said was accurate nothing. If you can’t do any of that, I surely hope you have a pet or something! Let them live their own lives. What will happen one day if your children are depressed, and because of this type of censorship that have no creative outlets to relate to. . There are plenty of other stars I could talk about. I always try to tell them that she writes songs for people is dark places. I wanna teach you a lesson I’m a minister of religion, and have NOT studied Billie or her poetry, but I can tell you that my hair does NOT stand on end when I hear her talking about “selling her soul”, because you’re right about what she means with it. A shame these arrogant, deluded egomaniacs run this world. her songs make us happy, they don’t make us worship satan, or make us depressed or suicidal. Woman love the tune. People have a right to listen or not listen and to write about it, discuss, and find others with like minds. I guess we should all live in fear of Art and Literature, tv and movies! Good Girls go to hell Anyway, I know some people are probably thinking, ‘Why are you picking on Billie Eilish and not someone else?’. A few months after, she watches her new video, “All the good girls go to hell.” She runs to me saying profusely how much she “hates” Billie now. Yes, they are catchy. So don’t be so stupid. Does that mean that it is true thoughts and fantasies that she has? no. It’s okay to be defensive but don’t forget it’s okay for people to have their own views. Christian’s that condemn an artist because they are assuming they know the true meaning of a song or what is in a persons heart; especially one that suffers with mental anguish make all Christian look bad. . She is not the devil but satan is using her big time to get the souls of o many young people. Yeetus, you’re one of the few people who wrote or replied that has some sense. If she reads all the lyrics She'll pity the men I know So you're a tough guy Like-it-really-rough guy Just-can't-get-enough guy Chest-always-so-puffed guy I'm that bad type Make-your-mama-sad type Make-your-girlfriend-mad type Might-seduce-your-dad type I'm the bad guy, duh I'm the bad guy, duh I'm only good at being bad Bad I like when you get mad Couldn’t have said it better… people only say random stuff on the internet without doing prior research and it’s because of people like these (the person writing the article) our parents are encouraged to stop us from listening to songs which have a deeper meaning. And I’m very skeptical of this artist as I believe she uses demonic influence just as Katy Perry and Miley and the others do. But now everyone is encouraging her going darker. Even when she was unknown she still made the same type of music. all she is doing is writing songs, and if you dont like it dont listen to it. And is you think listening to songs that mock Jesus and don’t think that’s a sin You’re Incorrect Send us your comments and suggestions. It would not be fun to see all your friends laughing while your at a party having a good time, while you sit in the corner and just, well, stare. Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly As long as we can interpret and understand what it is all about we are all ok. I might undress you and run you a bath, girl (hah) Right now she is 18 and has won numerous awards that she herself said she doesn’t deserve. The "Dixie" addressed in the song's lyrics was a real person, a singer named Dixie Armstrong, who was a former girlfriend of singer/songwriter Pete Ham. Lol. She likes to use a lot of metaphors when she sings. It was late October of 1990, and the charts were dominated by Mariah Carey, George Michael and Janet Jackson. And you don’t have to keep it quiet” that entire song just screams SATAN. As a parent, we are required, expected, held accountable to lead our child/children to Jesus. I hope that one day families and all the youths and teens of the world will be aware of this and get rid of all these deviations‌ and the light of faith in God and Jesus will shine in their hearts. If you cannot admit to this, then don’t bother replying. View lyrics to your favorite songs, read meanings and explanations from our community, share your thoughts and feelings about the songs you love. Thank you for your time! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world Life in plastic, it's fantastic! Even though you've been a bad girl You need to stop playing and come and visit This crap is not normal! Jane listen girl they thought we were in the end times during the writing of the letters to the church that was over 3000 years ago and we’re still here aren’t we and what does Billie Eilish have anything to do with the second coming of Christ lol it seems to me you are being too overprotective of the generation you have no understanding of, and btw have you seen billie’s interviews she is very “Down to earth” and her lyrics aren’t to be perceived as what they say but have a different meaning and that’s quoted from Billie. I couldn’t state it better. ILLUMINATI IS FREE TO JOIN bill eyelash could summon the devil and i wouldn’t see a problem Shes a fallen angel. Were you born yesterday? Be the first to know about new lyrics, song meanings & more! and not all her songs are depressing. “If you put yourself in that mindset, what is this creature doing or feeling?” Billie said. And I don’t really care if others will get offended and hate me for saying this since it’s totally my opinion. okay, first of all TONY, she was happier when she wasnt famous. SHE HAS TOURETTE SYNDROM. The Song Lyrics Generator from Lyrics.com will help you generate a cool romantic song instantly based on keywords of your choice. y’all need to stop hating on a talented 17 year old while you are all like 40 concerned. Dude. I disagree with this whole article so much. I know you want me to sweat you I listened to her songs several times. that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams <—- This came to pass in the time of the book of Acts, and it was already being referred to as the last days. A no strings attached bad girl As a young adult, who grew up in the 90s with a lot of bad influential music like papa roaches cut my life into pieces or limp bizkit which fueled a ton of rebellion and even suicidal thoughts, but I think the major difference between then and now is imagery as you said. True she is not Kari Jobe but she is not the antichrist. But yet so many worship him. I met her at Anex, I took her to my place And she IS demonic. I am 23 years old and luckily I can understand that these are not just a song and a clip and there are other purposes beyond that. Like I get how it sounds, but stop jumping to conclusions. He tells the world he’s going to win this battle. But, Phillipians 4:4 says, “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.” I’m not saying to be legalistic, but come on…, lori, you clearly need to let the children do whatever they want. Kids these days have their own world going on and parents cant understand half of it because they don’t live in it. She has often said she uses her music to get her through those thoughts. The music is also depressing . i love billie she and kind and sweet and i love creepy stuff btw i look just like her right now. Sure music doesnt always have to be positive and joyful, we dont live in a rainbow world. your comparing billie to hitler…… stop fighting and when she is being interviewed she doesnt act like that. so stop hating on someone who makes more than any of yall ever will. I’m not going to list it all down right now, but you can just google it or look it up on youtube for yourself if your interested in taking a deeper look into the symbolic imagery in Billie’s videos, and album covers. I need your location inside the DM okay, lets start off with NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER!
2020 bad girl online lyrics meaning