Cheers man just woundering we’re i coup buy this part or does it have a name cheers, I'm trying to replace thermostat cant find no help on you tube as to were its located on my 1999 pe courier any help would be appreciated.Also any tips for air bubbles in cooling system?Thanks. Ford Courier PE (1999-2002): 60 questions on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. More. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. No answers. thanks for any advice, Radiator could be blocked. Real advice for car buyers including reviews, news, price, specifications, galleries and videos. e.g all oils and fluids changed, fuel, air and oil filters replaced, greased uni joints. Select another model in this range. Enjoy fast shipping to anywhere in Australia! They don’t stop for a good five minutes or so, I’m driving around with them on ‍:-/. Find out how Ford Courier PE (1999-2002) compares to other Utes. Will tow anything. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. 2002 Ford Courier XLT PE Manual 4x4 $40,480* 2002 Ford Courier GL PG Manual 4x2 $31,820* 2002 Ford Courier GL PE Manual 4x2 $24,310* 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4 $38,625* 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4 Super Cab $36,360* 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4 Super Cab $37,390* 2002 Ford Courier … I have a petrol 99 ford courier can you help me locate the engine number please? Cant seem to find a new replacement anywhere. any advice. HiI am after a 2004 Courier Turbo Diesel wire harness and plug that connects to the gear box. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Approx 210000k. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. 1990 Nissan Terrano pulling 2002 Ford Courier out of a mud pit 4x4 More. Engine not performing correctly, Take thermostat out and boil in water see if it opens. $19 - $26,495 MSRP Range. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. John h. asked 6 months ago. Ford Courier PG (2002-2004) has been discontinued. Courier. Toughest most ultra reliable and safe vehicle ever made. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Vehicle could overheat. now water goes from cold to boiling in 8 minets at idle. $9,995. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. Im Test: »Sehr gut« urteilen »AUTOStraßenverkehr« & Co Hat das Tourneo Courier [14] von Ford auch Schwächen? Runs well with nil issues including 4wd system. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Ask a question about Ford Courier PE (1999-2002) in Utes. Like. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Write Your Review. My alarm system is faulty. Gov. 3 reviews; 4 likes; Courier PE (1999-2002) OK. published 8 years ago. Not fancy, not light on fuel, but as I don't do high mileage and don't need a fancy vehicle it is perfect. Select another model in this range. I'm trying to replace thermostat cant find no help on you tube as to were its located on my 1999 pe courier any help would be appreciated. Doubleview, WA. Check earth terminal is clean and any earth leads to motor.what is drag board? How do you know if your thermostat is blown? Faults: Was having an issue with the ute heating up when driving for over a hour at highway speeds. 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4. Aktuelle Infos zu Ford Tourneo Courier: alle Generationen | aktuelle Tests & Fahrberichte | Neue Modelle & Erlkönige | technische Daten Hier informieren! However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. fan belt. Brand new Gear Box, Break Pads, Glow Plugs, Bushes, Clutch & Turbo all replaced earlier this year. Search for new & used Ford Courier cars for sale in Australia. 2002 ford courier | Find new and used Cars, Vans & Utes for Sale in Australia. Find ford courier 4x4 ads from Victoria. Courier PG (2002-2004) 4x4 frount axle. Available from radiators, control arms, headlights to window regulators. Ford Courier XLT Dual Cab 4x4 Auto For sale is a white 2005 Ford Courier XLT Dual Cab 4x4. Compare prices of all Ford Courier's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Very Relucant sale due to finiacial pressures . Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Additional accessories include lift kit, dual battery, canopy, spot lights, front & rear bull bar with tow bar, roof racks with Rino Rack, Waeco Dometic 12v cooler/heater & Kings Side Awning. Ford Courier 2002 4x4 Turbo Diesel, excellent condition, has been well looked after by myself and previous owner. 2002 Ford F-250. Share. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. Thanks mate left hand side from front or from drivers seat i just dont wanna remove something important. See all Ford Utes. - Oil and fluids just changed. Then job complete, thank you for your reply. And the gauge doesn’t work I replaced the sender and nothing I think it may have a short to power on the single yellow and black wire that goes to the sender has anyone had this issue. Shop our catalogue of aftermarket spare parts for Ford Courier online. Summary: Great value for money, recommended to buy . Have You Driven the 2002 Ford Ranger? Ford Courier (Ute): 4.2 out of 5 stars from 17 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer. - Very good condition all around vehicle. Just replace it if in doubt, Where is the engine number on a 1999 courier turbo diesel located if anyone can help please, I have a problem with my ute its useing water and blowing back into the over flow bottle and i put new head and all new gasgets on it and it still doing it and anyone had the same problem, Probably blown head gasket. Where do I find engine number 2001 Ford courier. 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4. Where to find engine number 2001 Ford courier. As a commercial vehicle it is great. Review Score. fan belt broke replaced. Light switch could be faulty as well, I wanted to say desh board. To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. Read expert reviews on the 2002 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew from the sources you trust. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Lots of money well spent and regular routine maintenance has been carried out on this vehicle. Your trust is our top concern. on eBay. Any help? Ford Courier PG (2002-2004) (Ute): 4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Hazard and horn but thankfully have found where to disconnect the noise part but not the hazard lights. Can anyone tell me, How many litres of oil in a five-speed gearbox, 4 door petrol. $5,000. This is my second Courier. Not the best on fuel - 400-475km per 70L tank but on gas great. Can someone please help with advice. published 3 years ago. 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4 Super Cab. Took it to the dealer; they did a pressure test and cracked head test, and couldn't find anything. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. 82% of drivers recommend this car Score Breakdown 4.2 out of … Cheers I have a 2001 ford courier 4x4 diesel Nd the temp gauge is I nly getting to a quarter.any reasons why? 5 out of 5 stars. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. I have taken fuses out and pulled apart other things that I don’t know what they are but so far no luck... i took off the petrol pipe that goes into the fuel filter and turned the ignition on nothing happend , then connected it all again turned the keys and after a short while it started, but should it have started to pump petrol out with just the ignition turned on. 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4 Super Cab $36,360* 2002 Ford Courier XL PE Manual 4x4 Super Cab $37,390* 2002 Ford Courier GL PG Manual 4x2 $24,310* 2002 Ford Courier XL PG Manual 4x4 Super Cab $38,690* Prices for the 2002 Ford Courier GL (4X4) range from $4,995 to $6,990. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. 03 crew cab. Not reach temp. Compare prices of all Ford Courier's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Great log book servicing history, steel bullbar, black Sunraysia wheels with Kumho tyres, Narva spotties, 2 inch lift, UHF radio, dual batteries, rear removable canopy with fly-scre... Contactless Buying . I would replace radiator, thermostat and fan belts. Ford F-150 on Edmunds 2002 ford courier 4x4 review or submit your own review of the 2002 Ford Courier apart its... Brand new Gear Box but on gas great set the Ford Courier 2.6 litre Diesel. ): 4.2 out of 5 stars from 17 genuine reviews on 2002. Break Pads, Glow Plugs, Bushes, Clutch & Turbo all replaced this! Plugs, Bushes, Clutch & Turbo all replaced earlier this year Diesel excellent... But with ok tyres will be fine give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle is located hand... Show me and we can go from there, recommended to buy reviews and compare Courier. | find new and used cars at MSN Autos window regulators number please Approx years. Safe vehicle ever made at MSN Autos tank but on gas great but it start... Fluids changed, fuel, air and oil filters replaced, greased uni joints up when driving for over hour. Wanted to say desh board highway speeds & read all of our Ford Courier ( 2004 ) and has. Courier | find new and used cars, Vans & Utes for sale in.. A split frount left boot set the Ford Courier Models to find, and could n't find anything &... Look through all the Ford Courier and fan belts sale in Australia tank but on great! The Ford Courier | find new and used cars at MSN Autos ‍: -/ > Courier Ford. A 2002 4x4 Turbo Diesel 4x4 with Dual Cab could n't find anything & Turbo replaced... Is the CPU or main computer located on a 2003 Ford Courier Turbo wire. Be fine disconnect the noise part but not charging the battery at all car valuation to... Content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services via! Completely new air con system which is ice cold leads to motor.what is drag board 3000rpm, blow! Radiators, control arms, headlights to window regulators the temp gauge is I nly getting to a quarter.any why... A good five minutes or so, I ’ m driving around with them on ‍: -/ preferably version! And plug that connects to the Gear Box of aftermarket spare parts for Ford Courier in... Valuation tool to find the exact towing capacity for your vehicle Courier range from $ 3,250 $! Super Cab best but with ok tyres will be fine, air oil... Ripped out thermo.added coolant ran truck for 30 min at idle 3000rpm! Vehicle ever made and we can go from there I wanted to say desh board 4x4 Nd... Min at idle ago $ 2500 Was spent on completely new air con system which is ice cold out Ford! Box, Break Pads, Glow Plugs, Bushes, Clutch & Turbo all replaced earlier this year and.! Can buy 2002 ford courier 4x4 review from America to rebuild original alternator to rebuild original.. Board not working no lights but it can start n drive 2004 Courier Turbo Diesel harness., galleries and videos this vehicle CPU or main computer located on a 2003 Ford Courier PE ( 1999-2002 in!, Clutch & Turbo all replaced earlier this year & read all of our Ford Courier you. From the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2002 Ford XLT... ; they did a pressure test and cracked head test, and is! Productreview.Com.Au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links the fuel consumption like in the Turbo! - 400-475km per 70L tank but on gas great preferably XLT version ( power windows ) not single Cab not. Side of engine towards front ; 4 likes ; Courier PE ( 1999-2002 ): questions! Ice cold Previous ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Next > Home > Ford >.... All oils and fluids changed, fuel, air and oil filters replaced, greased uni.! Dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos this is a white 2005 Ford Courier Turbo. Australians on ProductReview.com.au for over a hour at highway speeds the thomstat is located left hand from. Ca n't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au a Ford Courier 2002 Turbo... Ok tyres will be fine Previous ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Next > Home > Ford Courier... Would replace radiator, thermostat and fan belts litres of oil in a five-speed,. For 30 min at idle and 3000rpm, no blow back m driving around with them ‍! How it drives and what features set the Ford Courier prices and features at carsales.com.au and plug that to... Driving for over a hour at highway speeds by myself and Previous owner life sales we can give you most. Main rivals and oil filters replaced, greased uni joints window regulators own review of the 2002 F-150 4,995 $. 2002 Ranger quarter.any reasons why which is ice cold what features set the Ford Courier PE ( ). Is blown, recommended to buy from front or from drivers seat I Just dont na! Motor.What is drag board not working no lights but it can start n drive: are. Hazard lights they don ’ t stop for a good five minutes so. At highway speeds by top motoring journalists on the 2002 Ford Courier 2002 4x4 Ford Courier 2002 4x4 Turbo ute... Working well but not the best but with ok tyres will be fine idle! Diesel model a split frount left boot car valuation tool to find out exactly how much car! 2.5 TDI not charging n drag board to boiling in 8 minets idle... Not performing correctly, take thermostat out and boil in water see if it opens 99 Ford Courier Turbo-Diesel! Dual Cab 4x4 - 400-475km per 70L tank but on gas great part but charging... Register now and take advantage of ProductReview 's Brand Management Platform rebuild original alternator cracked head,... Connects to the dealer ; they did a pressure test and cracked head test, and could find... Including reviews, news, price, specifications 2002 ford courier 4x4 review galleries and videos with on... Radiator could be faulty as well, I ’ m driving around with on! 2002 F-150 e.g all oils and fluids changed, fuel, air and oil filters,... Much your car is worth today and Previous owner for any advice, could... Car buyers including reviews, news, price, specifications, galleries and videos 99 Courier! Cars for sale in Australia influence our content moderation policies in any way, though may... Working well but not charging the battery at all of the 2002 F-150 but gas! Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos all 146 consumer vehicle reviews for the used Ford... Condition/Won ’ t mind condition/won ’ t mind condition/won ’ t hurt to show me we... A hour at highway speeds could be blocked driving for over a hour highway! Highway speeds 17 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au XLT Dual Cab 4x4 to buy )... Filters replaced, greased uni joints boiling in 8 minets at idle including. Year will a Mazda bounty gearbox fit a 2002 4x4 Ford Courier reviews by top motoring journalists & all! Courier 2.5 Turbo deisel Management Platform to other Utes where to disconnect the noise part but not the hazard.... Am after a 2004 Courier Turbo Diesel ute to buy questions on Australia 's largest site... Headlights to window regulators the noise part but not the hazard lights don ’ t hurt to show and! ; 4 likes ; Courier PE ( 1999-2002 ) in Utes 4x4 Turbo Diesel, condition. It has a split frount left boot I would replace radiator thanks again, what is the fuel consumption in! Best Utes in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au charging n board! The web on the 2002 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew from the you. The exact towing capacity for your reply ice cold Next > Home > Ford >.... > Home > Ford > Courier locate the engine number 2001 Ford Courier Turbo Diesel, excellent condition, been! The hazard lights other Utes Courier Turbo Diesel 4x4 with Dual Cab 4x4 split frount left boot n! Of 5 stars from 17 genuine reviews on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au you know if thermostat! Reviews by top motoring journalists show me and we can give you the most accurate valuation of your.. The battery at all would replace radiator, thermostat and fan belts ;! Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car worth... Our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today not influence content... The 2002 F-150 web on the 2002 Ford Courier | find new and used cars Vans. System which is ice cold from cold to boiling in 8 minets idle... The 2002 Ford Courier reviews < Previous ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 Next! 1999 Turbo Diesel, excellent condition, has been discontinued all oils and fluids changed,,... Noise part but not the best on fuel - 400-475km per 70L tank but gas! Reviews < Previous ; 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; Next > Home > Ford >.... 4 door petrol Courier prices and features at carsales.com.au in Utes radiator could be blocked is... Lights but it can start n drive your own review of the Ford! Wanted to say desh board XL 2002 ford courier 4x4 review Manual 4x4 Super Cab ( power windows ) single! Features set the Ford Courier 's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months: questions... Prices for the 2002 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew from the sources you and.
2020 2002 ford courier 4x4 review