6 For this reason I remind you nto fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, 2 Timothy 3 English Standard Version (ESV) Godlessness in the Last Days. Listen to the Bible. 19 thus hstoring up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may itake hold of jthat which is truly life. Verse. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Greeting. Tools. 1:10] the Lord rescued me. eGrace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 20 O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. 3 Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 1. Godlessness in the Last Days - But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 3 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 Timothy - ESV. 14 By the Holy Spirit owho dwells within us, guard ithe good deposit entrusted to you. 10 For eDemas, fin love with gthis present world, hhas deserted me and gone to Thessalonica. 1 Timothy 2 - First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, Paragraph. 10 # [Phil. 3 If anyone steaches a different doctrine and does not agree with tthe sound2 words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching uthat accords with godliness, But mthe word of God is not bound! 20 Now in ia great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver but also of wood and clay, jsome for honorable use, some for dishonorable. BasisBijbel. 2 Timothy 1 - ESV: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God according to the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus, To Timothy, my beloved child: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. 17 and their talk will spread like gangrene. 15:54, 55; Heb. 9:15 the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus, 2 To Timothy, # 1 Cor. (). 9 But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, oas was that of those two men. He will establish you and o guard you against p the evil one. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 11 my persecutions and sufferings that happened to me qat Antioch, rat Iconium, and sat Lystra—which persecutions I endured; yet tfrom them all uthe Lord rescued me. 2 Timothy 1 English Standard Version (ESV) Greeting. 1 You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, 2 and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, a who will be able to teach others also. Tools. 5 I am reminded of (L)your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and (M)your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well. 26 and they may come to their senses and escape from xthe snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. 2 Timothy 2:3–5 3 b Share in suffering as c a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 2 To Timothy, my beloved child: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 8 But eif we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. 2Ti 3:2. hAvoid such people. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. 2 Timothy 2 - You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, 3 cheartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, dnot loving good, Tools. 1 Timothy 2. Verse. 12 kTychicus I have sent to Ephesus. 1 You then, # See ch. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, (Lu 16:14; Ro 1:30; Php 2:21; 1Ti 6:10). But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. English Standard Version Update. ESV Student Study Bible (Printed TruTone Imitation Leather with Autumn Song), ESV Large Print Thinline Bible (TruTone, Turquoise, Emblem Design), ESV Action Study Bible Boys, Virtual Leather, Slate Gray, Psalms, ESV Illuminated Scripture Journal, ESV MacArthur Study Bible--soft leather-look, olive with Celtic cross design. 2 Timothy 4 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. Listen to the Bible. 16 dAll Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 2 Timothy - BB & ESV Read this Bible book online, click here to read. 3 I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day. Update. Of him Paul could say, "I have no one else like him" . 1:2 my child, #See Eph. 12 Indeed, all who desire to vlive a godly life in Christ Jesus wwill be persecuted, 2 Timothy. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Godlessness in the Last Days. 11 dfor which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher, 4 No soldier dgets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. 11 The saying is qtrustworthy, for: rIf we have died with him, we will also slive with him; 12  tif we endure, we will also reign with him; 13  vif we are faithless, whe remains faithful—, 14 Remind them of these things, and ycharge them before God2 znot to quarrel about words, awhich does no good, but only ruins the hearers. Red Letter. 11 hLuke alone is with me. 13 jFollow kthe pattern of lthe sound4 words mthat you have heard from me, in nthe faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. Guard the Deposit Entrusted to You 2Ti 3:1 ¶ 2Ti 3:1 - But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. ESV / 2 Timothy / 2 Timothy 4 / 2 Timothy 4:2; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. 18 who have swerved from the truth, fsaying that the resurrection has already happened. They are upsetting the faith of some. 1 Paul, # See 2 Cor. 4 vhe is puffed up with conceit and wunderstands nothing. 2 Timothy 2 - ESV: You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses … Paul longed for Timothy and twice asked him to come soon . 2 Timothy 4 English Standard Version (ESV) Preach the Word. Font Size. 17 As for the rich in athis present age, charge them bnot to be haughty, nor cto set their hopes on dthe uncertainty of riches, but on God, ewho richly provides us with everything to enjoy. 1:1 by the will of God according to #Titus 1:2; Heb. Tools. Font Size 2 Timothy 1:7. What did Jesus mean when he said, "I come quickly?" A Good Soldier of Christ Jesus 1You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, 2and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, The Greek word anthropoi can refer to both men and women, depending on the context who will be able to teach others also. Red Letter. 3 bShare in suffering as ca good soldier of Christ Jesus. Guard the Deposit Entrusted to You. 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of 2 To Timothy, d my beloved child: e Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Tools. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 9 dDo your best to come to me soon. 14 But as for you, zcontinue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom1 you learned it 16 But cavoid dirreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness, 1:13 what you have heard from me in the presence of many w 1:2 my child, # See Eph. Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 25 correcting his opponents uwith gentleness. 34:19 from them all # ch. 3 But n the Lord is faithful. 2:14, 15]. 1 I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. 3 Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 19 But God’s firm foundation stands, bearing this seal: g“The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Let everyone hwho names the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”. Eubulus sends greetings to you, as do Pudens and Linus and Claudia and all the brothers.3, 22 The Lord be ywith your spirit. 3 b Share in suffering as c a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 12 ewhich is why I suffer as I do. 3 f I thank God g whom I serve, as did my ancestors, h with a clear conscience, as I remember you i constantly in my prayers night and day. Paragraph. X. English Standard Version (ESV) ESV Alles wat God daarin heeft laten opschrijven, is nuttig. 5 eAn athlete is not fcrowned unless he competes according to the rules. Will God forgive me if I keep making promises to Him, then break my promise to Him many times? English Standard Version (ESV) Bible Book List. 4:1 16 May the Lord grant mercy to (AS)the household of Onesiphorus, for he often (AT)refreshed me and was not ashamed of (AU)my chains, 17 but when he arrived in Rome (AV)he searched for me earnestly and found me— 18 may the Lord grant him to find mercy from the Lord on (AW)that day!—and you well know all the service he (AX)rendered at Ephesus. 2 Timothy 3 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Read full chapter. Tools. 2Ti 2:2. 20 Erastus remained at Corinth, and I left wTrophimus, who was ill, at Miletus. 2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem 1 in Judea, in the time 2 of King Herod, 3 wise men 4 from the East came to Jerusalem 5 2 saying, “Where is the one who is born king of the Jews? 3 b Share in suffering as c a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 1 Paul, aan apostle of Christ Jesus bby the will of God according to cthe promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus. Sign up for an account to try it FREE for 30 days. 2 You then, w my child, x be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, 2 and y what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses z entrust to faithful men, 1 a who will be able to teach others also. Get an Answer. 9 But fthose who desire to be rich fall into temptation, ginto a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that hplunge people into ruin and destruction. Verse. 15:26; [1 Cor. 1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God according to the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus, 2 To Timothy, my beloved child: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. 6 For among them are ithose who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Ask a Question. 8 Therefore qdo not be ashamed of rthe testimony about our Lord, nor of sme his prisoner, but tshare in suffering for the gospel by the power of God, 16 May the Lord grant mercy to qthe household of Onesiphorus, for he often rrefreshed me and was not ashamed of smy chains, Among them are eHymenaeus and Philetus, 10 For the love of money is a root of iall kinds of evils. 13 When you come, bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, also the books, and above all the parchments. 1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God according to the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus, 2 To Timothy, my beloved child: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Timothy was his "fellow worker" (Ro 16:21), who "as a son with his father" (Php 2:22; see note there) had served closely with Paul (see 1Co 4:17). 2:1]; See 3 John 4 my beloved child: # See 1 Tim. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Preach the Word. Paragraph. 14 By the Holy Spirit (AP)who dwells within us, guard (AQ)the good deposit entrusted to you. See on ch. 4:17; [ch. Font Size. 7 for dwe brought nothing into the world, and3 we cannot take anything out of the world. 15 You are aware that (AR)all who are in Asia turned away from me, among whom are Phygelus and Hermogenes. 2 To Timothy, my beloved child: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. But (AG)I am not ashamed, for (AH)I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until (AI)that day (AJ)what has been entrusted to me. 17 that ethe man of God2 may be complete, fequipped gfor every good work. 17 but when he arrived in Rome the searched for me earnestly and found me— 4 hI charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, iwho is to judge the living and the dead, and by jhis appearing and his kingdom: Red Letter. 14 to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until sthe appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 Therefore nI endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain othe salvation that is in Christ Jesus with peternal glory. 8 Remember Jesus Christ, hrisen from the dead, the ioffspring of David, jas preached in my gospel, 2 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 10 pYou, however, have followed my teaching, my conduct, my aim in life, my faith, my patience, my love, my steadfastness, tTo him be the glory forever and ever. 21 Therefore, kif anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable,4 he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, lready for every good work. 2 Timothy 1 2 Timothy 2 2 Timothy 3 2 Timothy 4: Bible Verses. Verse. 6 It is gthe hard-working farmer who ought to have the first share of the crops. [c] 13 (AK)Follow (AL)the pattern of (AM)the sound[d] words (AN)that you have heard from me, in (AO)the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. The Global Message of 2 Timothy. 2 Timothy 1. 7 Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything. 1:1 by the will of God according to # Titus 1:2; Heb. Amen. Pray for Us. No soldier .. 2 Timothy 1 - Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God according to the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus, 3 I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day. Red Letter. What kind of "lamp" was this in Psalm 119:105? 8 Henceforth there is ylaid up for me zthe crown of righteousness, which the Lord, athe righteous judge, will award to me on bthat day, and not only to me but also to all cwho have loved his appearing. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, (Lu 16:14; Ro 1:30; Php 2:21; 1Ti 6:10). 24 And rthe Lord’s servant5 must not be quarrelsome but skind to everyone, table to teach, patiently enduring evil, Get jMark and bring him with you, for he is very useful to me for ministry. 2 Timothy. ... 2 Timothy 2:11-13 Song (NKJV) "He Remains Faithful" (Esther Mui) - Duration: 3:39. 1 Paul, a an apostle of Christ Jesus b by the will of God according to c the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus,. Preach the Word. 2:22] You, however, have followed my teaching, my conduct, my aim in life, my faith, my patience, my love, my steadfastness, 11 my persecutions and sufferings that happened to me # Acts 13:14, 45, 50 at Antioch, # Acts 14:1, 2, 5 at Iconium, and # Acts 14:6, 19 at Lystra—which persecutions I endured; yet # Ps. 2 Timothy 4: I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: Need some help understanding theology? 9 uwho saved us and vcalled us to1 a holy calling, wnot because of our works but because of vhis own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus xbefore the ages began,2 15 and how afrom childhood you have been acquainted with bthe sacred writings, cwhich are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy Greeting. 1 I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. 3 (F)I thank God (G)whom I serve, as did my ancestors, (H)with a clear conscience, as I remember you (I)constantly in my prayers night and day. 1 Paul, a an apostle of Christ Jesus b by the will of God according to c the promise of the life that is in Christ Jesus,. Ask Us! 19 Greet uPrisca and Aquila, and vthe household of Onesiphorus. English Standard Version. rTeach and urge these things. Crescens has gone to Galatia,2 iTitus to Dalmatia. 2 You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, 2 and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, [] who will be able to teach others also.
2020 2 timothy esv