DEF+2. AGI + 1. If LUK is over 77, HP and SP recovery will be doubled. The Water property is one of the ten elemental properties in Ragnarok Online. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 5, it will cast Level 5 Quagmire. STR+5. Inflict 10% more damage with Asura Strike. Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. Ragnarok Online Renewal Item Database. M.Atk +5% When the wearer is a Mage, M.Atk +3%, Max HP +300, Max SP +150 I have listed the Cards that affect your weapon damage, reduce incoming damage, change armor element, and increases experience. 1 PecoPeco Egg Card. More Card Lists will be shown soon, just comment down your suggestions 🙂. The Milliners. Find detailed information on Card - items. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 5, it will cast Level 5 Frost Joker. STR+1. This page was last edited on 11 April 2019, at 06:00. The ultimate Ragnarok Mobile guide for Dragon Breath Rune Knight build! When dealing a physical attack there is a small chance that for 10 seconds your ASPD will increase by 100%. This is an album of cards that increase your Strength stat. The Bash skill shoves the enemy 5 cells back. 500,000z @go office Headgear Maker Nurah Puppy Hat: Upper AGI +1 Auto casts Gloria Lv1 with low percent chance; if AGI is over 77, the cast increases to Lv3 3 Puppy Headband. You can acquire cards in different ways: Most monsters in-game have a 0.01% chance of dropping their own card. Dozens of classes, hundreds of weapons and armors, tons of different skill load outs to customize your character to your play-style and truly you are in control of your game destiny Increases damage inflicted on all enemies by 20%. Elder Willow Card : Headgear: INT + 2: Evil Druid Card: Armor: INT + 1: Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. Causes Stun effect to enemies by 2% chance. Blind an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Skills that activate when you are attacking are great combos to High Orc Card. [+ Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka & Baby Leopard Card], Inflict 10% more damage with Throw Arrow and Musical Strike. No need to research them all, I’ll put them all here in one post. Banshee - When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100, HP - 100. Holden, Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka, Baby Leopard, The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long, Whikebain Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi, Freezer, Solider, Assaulter, Permeter & Heater, https://ragnarok.fandom.com/wiki/Increase_STR_(Strength)_Cards?oldid=251503. carat – int+2, if headgear is +9 or above, max sp +150; incubus – INT -3 Maximum SP +150 SP Recovery -20%, [+ Succubus Card] INT +4, SP Recovery +30%; isilla – INT +2, Each magic cast has a chance of reducing cast time by 50% and Flee +30 for 5 seconds. "Free Decard", which allows you to remove cards from your account-bound awakened headgear indefinitely, as many times as you want. Weight : 5 Inflict 20% more damage with Mammonite. It is pretty shabby which shows an old, unknown power. DEF + 1. New card for those who love raiding! These are cards in RevivalRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. All information on cards that go into head gear, armor, shoes, garment, weapon and accessory for the mmorpg Ragnarok Online. Increase damage inflicted on Medium size monster by 15%. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Auto Guard. Headgear Pre/Suffix: of Stability Description: Base Agility >= 90: Add a 30% resistance against Silence and Stun. Poison an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Unobtainable Headgears zaha doll hat. Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. Maximum HP and SP+7%. The Claw in Eden Group contains 4 different headgears which are rotated monthly. other Accessory besides the Sabath Ring: Rogue Treasure <-- … The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. Carat Card: Headgear +2 INT +150 Max SP: Maestro Firelock Soldier Card: Footgear +2 STR +10% Max HP and Max SP: Superior Freezer Card: Footgear Max HP + 300 Bash damage + 10% Sword-Master's Kathryne Keyron Card: Headgear Reduces variable cast time by the refinement level as a percentage. Combo Effect: STR+6. [+ Parasite, Miyabi Doll, Evil Nymph, Harpy & Bloody Butterfly Card]. Seeking Attack (which never miss its target)+20%. To make a slotted mid-headgear, you need one of the base materials, namely Sunglasses [1] (STR category), Contact Lenses [1] (AGI category) and Glasses [1] (INT category).To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. Once the Awakening main quest is done, he will provide two more services: "Headgear Awakening", which will start the awakening quest for a selected headgear. Water is the opposite of Wind.The Water property is the strongest against the Fire property, and the weakest to the Wind property. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Archdam, Permeter, Freezer & Heater 1.2 Yellow Novus, Miyabi Doll, Wicked Nymph, Harpy, Bloody Butterfly 1.3 Incubus & Succubus Combo Effect: INT+1. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail Card Combo 1.2 Green Ferus, Cruiser, Anolian, Alligator & Dragon Tail Card Combo Combo Effect: Inflict 20% more damage with Long Range Physical attack. STR+10. Increase damage inflicted on Large size monster by 15%. → Ragnarok Online Community ... sorry to hijack, but what headgear for magical doram, with what card? Inflict Sleep status when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Item Script Simply Register here in Coins.ph and get 600 Rok Points Registration Promo. Freeze an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). ; Mystical Card Albums give a random "mini-boss" card. Thief Class: Allows its user to use certain skills without spending Gemstones. Go inside the upper right building in the middle part of Geffen, which is located atGeffen(geffen): 136,136. Come Join Our Community Fan Page in Facebook, How to get FREE Infinite Stat and Skill Reset in Ragnarok Mobile, How to Speed up Bluestacks for Ragnarok M, Gain immunity to the Sleep status. AGI+4. ; Class Set Card Albums give a random card from one of the six class sets. 1 Hair Band. To make a slotted mid-headgear, you need one of the base materials, namely Sunglasses (STR category), Contact Lenses (AGI category) and Glasses (INT category). Inflict 10% more damage with Holy Light. Alchemist, Creator Class: Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 1 Adrenaline Rush on the user when attacking. Movement Speed + 5%. (COMBO). AGI+5. Poison an enemy when you Attack (Success Chance 4%). Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online … Inflict 10% more damage with Shield Chain and Sacrifice. ; Trade for or buy one from a vending shop. Curse an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). Make a weapon indestructible (except in upgrade attempts). Ragnarok Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Chonchon & Dragon Fly 1.2 Eclipse & Lunatic 1.3 Poring & Mastering 1.4 Vocal & Rocker 1.5 Wolf & Vagabond Wolf Combo Effect: Flee Rate+18. Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. Headgear: Arcangeling - +300 HP. It costs 250 Gold Coins to get a random headgear, or 500 Gold Coins to pick the exact one you want. These are the skills that Show up in Your MISC on Skills Tab. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Blessing. DEF+2. Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan … ROGuard - Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Database. 41.4k members in the RagnarokMobile community. This is an album of cards that increase your Intelligence stat. [Knight, Blacksmith, Assassin] Horn Card … Ragnarok Online is a fast-paced, community driven fantasy MMORPG. Cards: Card Reference • Card Sets: Consumables Healing Items (Restoration Calculation) • ASPD Potion • Taming Items: Item Mixing: Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Dye Ingredients • Tame Ingredients • Headgear Ingredients (Headgear Quests) • Cute Pet Equipment • Counteragent and Mixture Quest: Miscellaneous Deal 35% more damage to all elements and grants the user with 10% MATK , works ONLY on raid maps ----- Introducing the brand new Paladin Cursed Rune Vit + 5 , STR + 5 The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. about the cards: 5 elemental increase cards for SV spear (lichterns + tikbalang), weakened fenrir. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Jupitel Thunder. Weapon: Overupgraded Aural Durga [Mobster Card] Upper Headgear: +7 Little Feather Hat with Sharp Arrow: +20% Crit Damage Middle/Lower Headgear: Your Silent Executioner if you are base AGI 120, if not I guess Robo Eyes and Pirate Dagger. (COMBO). Munak Info Item ID: Compound: Shield Pre/Suffix: Amulet Description: Reduce damage from Earth monsters by 5%. Combo Effect: STR+4. With monster drop, vendor location, description, related npc and other information for each item. There's also an NPC called Retired Artist at a house in southwest Prontera /navi prontera 78/104 that can also craft Mysterious Dyestuffs.. Base Vitality >= 80: Add a 30% resistance against Stone Curse and Sleep. Reduce Casting Time by 10%. Increase LUK and Critical Rate + 1% per Refine Level of the equipment this card is compounded on. Original Renewal: Every 2 refine level on the compounded headgear increase Max HP by 1%. Inflict 30% more damage on Crabs. Has 20% chance of Freezing an enemy when attacking. Archer Class: Receive 5% … DEF + 1: Evil Nymph Card: Headgear: INT + 1: Maximum SP + 50 (COMBO) Evil Snake Lord Card: Headgear: INT + 3: Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. This is an album of cards that increase theDexterity statand Hit rate. Card: Class: Headgear Card: Buy: 20z: Sell: 10z: Weight: 1: Pre/Suffix: Mental: Description [Mage and Mage Upper Classes] Max SP + 100, Max HP - 100 Inflict 20% more damage with Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan. Level of Double Attack Increases depending on your Double Attack Skill Level. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 3 Fireball on an enemy when attacking. Some can be made through NPCs, while others are dropped by monsters.Some headgears are currently unobtainable in the game, as no monster drops it, no NPC creates it, and cannot be forged.. For a list of headgear recommendations, please check the Equipment Headgears section. Dropped By: Gemini-S58 Bring back the FUN in GRINDING! DEX+3. Gain 1 SP every time when the user receives Physical attack on the enemies. Increase resistance to Stone Curse status by 15%. Add a chance of gaining Glistening Coat or Stem each time a monster is killed. Increase damage inflicted on Small size monster by 15%. Inflict 10% more damage with Critical attacks. If LUK is over 77, HP and SP recovery will be doubled. They can also be endowed using the Sage's Endow Tsunami skill or by consuming an … Add a 1% chance of auto casting Level 5 Signum Crucis on the enemy when attacking. Details: Headgear and Card Tab in Adventurer Book will allow player to place/save their Headgear item and Card item. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail Card Combo 1.2 Green Ferus, Cruiser, Anolian, Alligator & Dragon Tail Card Combo Combo Effect: Inflict 20% more damage with Long Range Physical attack. Add a chance of gaining Wind of Verdure each time an Insect monster is killed. @go office Headgear Maker Nurah Rideword Hat (1) Upper When physically melee attacking, Combo Effect: AGI+5. If you have any other list suggestions, please comment it below. Elder Willow Card : Headgear: INT + 2: Evil Druid Card: Armor: INT + 1: Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. STR+3. This is an album of cards that increase your Strength stat. DEX+3. Inflict 20% more damage with Critical attacks. Banshee - When equipped by a mage type class, SP + 100, HP - 100. Nosveres Card. Card Effect; Headgear Cards Bungisngis: TalonRO: MaxHP + 5%, MaxSP + 5%. Additionally, Find The Best Monsters To Hunt For Your Level by visiting our monster hunter system Archer Class: Receive 5% … Weapons can be forged with the Water property by adding a Mystic Frozen during the process. Find an NPC named Hans inside this building at … Increases it by 10% but also increases damage taken by 20%. Headgear Card Album - This album seems to contain the cards for headgears. Seeking Attack (which never miss its target)+20%. Acquiring Cards. Headgear Card Album - This album seems to contain the cards for headgears. 1 PecoPeco Card. carat – int+2, if headgear is +9 or above, max sp +150; incubus – INT -3 Maximum SP +150 SP Recovery -20%, [+ Succubus Card] INT +4, SP Recovery +30%; isilla – INT +2, Each magic cast has a chance of reducing cast time by 50% and Flee +30 for 5 seconds. [When compounded into an item with refine rate of 9~10], Enchant Armor with the Undead Property. This is an album of cards that increase theDexterity statand Hit rate. high refined RWC comm pin. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Bleeding on the enemy when attacking. Adventurer Book – Headgear and Card Storage Guide **Note: Each Headgear and Card can only store 1 Headgear and Card Item. For 5 seconds Critical Rate+100 when attacking to the enemies. (Act like storage) Placed Headgear and Card item can be taken out from the Adventurer Book. Munak, Bongun & Hyegun - Card Combo: All Stats+1. HopeSama/RO Costume Headgear List; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.1 - Raid Preperation and Gear Progression; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.2 - Forming a Raid and Class Roles; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.3 - Loot Rules, Etiquette, and Raid Lockout; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.4 - Acquiring your first piece of Raid Gear; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 2.1 - Fearsome Power of the West! NO VIP, NO Dual, NO Pay to Win, with 1x/1x/1x rates but increases up to 20x as level increases. Equippable items worn on the head. Headgear Cards These are cards in RevivalRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. The cards in orange cannot be obtained via OCA. Combo Effect: ATK+25. These are cards in RebirthRO that can be compounded to Headgear equipments. Cobalt Mineral: TalonRO: MDEF + 5 ATK + 15 [+Mineral Card] ATK + 25 Increases resistance to the Freeze status by 50%. 750 Golden Hair. SP Recovery+10%. This is an album of cards that increase your Flee Rate, Perfect Dodge or both. General Overview. Intimidate Auto-Spell will not function. Weight : 5 With monster drop, description and other information for each item. high refined celine ribbon = 40 + (7*refine level) matk. (COMBO), Inflict 30% more damage on Shell Fishes. Ragnarok Online Item Database. The base materials. Crusader, Paladin Class: Blesses an Armor with the Holy Property. You can proceed with the Headgear Awakening quests. Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 1 Strip Armor on the enemy when attacking. To see which mid-headgears need what base material, please scroll down to the "The categories" section. Add a 30% chance of gaining Red Potion item each time a monster is killed. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. For every refine after +5, MaxHP + 1%, MaxSP + 1%. Inflict 10% more damage with Shield Chain and Sacrifice. Add a 10% chance of auto casting Level 5 Cloaking on the user when the user receives Physical Damage. Swordsman Class: Red, Yellow and White Potions restore 50% more HP. Combo … Soul Strike, Napalm Beat, Napalm Vulcan … HP Recovery+50%. HopeSama/RO Costume Headgear List; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.1 - Raid Preperation and Gear Progression; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.2 - Forming a Raid and Class Roles; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.3 - Loot Rules, Etiquette, and Raid Lockout; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 1.4 - Acquiring your first piece of Raid Gear; MorbidCoffee/Lesson 2.1 - Fearsome Power of the West! Reduce SP Consumption of skills by 20%. (COMBO). [+ Wanderer, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Dancing Dragon Card]. DEF+1. Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 10 Kyrie Eleison on the user when the user receives Physical Damage. Find skill guides, equipment guides, grinding spots, pets, cards, runes, tips, and many more! For more details on HOW TO DO IT you can read the full article here. Each of these items can be acquired through a quest, starting in the Geffen Bar. (COMBO). Spell casting can not be interrupted. Maximum SP+80. Since the reflect damage is considered “attacking”, therefore you can just AFK in an area where enemies only deal 10 damage and watch mobs die by their own AFK-ing. Equipped on Footgear. slotted lower headgear - posted in Ragnarok Online Community Chat: is there one or none at all? Combo Effect: Add a 0.3% chance of auto casting Level 3 Weapon Perfection on the enemy when attacking. Increases Attack Speed by 5%. Silence an enemy when you attack (Success Chance 5%). AGI+5. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Heal. Crusader, Paladin … Giant Hornet Info Item ID: Compound: Headgear Pre/Suffix: Yellow Stone Description: Add a 10% resistance against the Wind Property attacks. Pages in category "Headgear Cards" The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. Second headgear slot. ; Some usable items give cards: Old Card Albums will create a random non-MVP card. Drain 1 SP from its owner on each attack. Rogue, Stalker Class: Intimidate Auto-Spell will not function. DEF + 1: Evil Nymph Card: Headgear: INT + 1: Maximum SP + 50 (COMBO) Evil Snake Lord Card: Headgear: INT + 3: Never be affected by Blind and Curse effects. Cards: Card Reference • Card Sets: Consumables Healing Items (Restoration Calculation) • ASPD Potion • Taming Items: Item Mixing: Juice Ingredients • Potion Ingredients • Dye Ingredients • Tame Ingredients • Headgear Ingredients (Headgear Quests) • Cute Pet Equipment • Counteragent and Mixture Quest: Miscellaneous … Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 5 Strip Armor on the enemy when attacking if the user has mastered the skill at Level 5. Second headgear slot. +7 skull cap = 8% matk. The cards in blue are mini-boss cards, and also cannot be obtained via OCA. Gain 1 SP every time when attacking. SP Recovery+10%. Combo Effect: INT+1. If the user has mastered the skill at Level 10, it will cast Level 10 Attention Concentrate. It is pretty shabby which shows an old, unknown power. Monk, Champion Class: Reduce SP Consumption of skills by 10%. STR+1. A group of hat enthusiast catgirls that are the go-to when the matter is headgear recoloring. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Archdam, Permeter, Freezer & Heater 1.2 Tarou & Cramp 1.3 Waste Stove, Rideword, Cookie & Fur Seal 1.4 Holden, Raggler, Zipper Bear, Muka, Baby Leopard 1.5 The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long 1.6 Whikebain Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi 1.7 Freezer, Solider, … Find detailed information on Card - . A server who aims to bring back Classic Ragnarok. The cards in red are MVP cards, and cannot be obtained via OCA. Bottom Headgear: Alternative 1: Insert any slotted wing/custom item here stuffed with gibbets (+5*Slot Number MDEF) Armor: Alternative 1: Angelic Protection[1] w/ Goat Card (+25 MDEF)[Novice and Super Novice only] Alternative 2: Wedding Dress (+15 MDEF) … Level 5 Cloaking if you learned Level 5+ Cloaking. Bottom Headgear: Alternative 1: Insert any slotted wing/custom item here stuffed with gibbets (+5*Slot Number MDEF) Armor: Alternative 1: Angelic Protection[1] w/ Goat Card (+25 MDEF)[Novice and Super Novice only] Alternative 2: Wedding Dress (+15 MDEF) … Inflict 10% more damage with Back Stab. Headgear: Arcangeling - +300 HP. Reduce Casting Time by 10%. Maximum HP+20%. Add a 1% chance of gaining a certain amount of Zeny each time a monster is killed.
Sylvia Woods Obituary, Witch Hazel Plant For Sale Australia, Last Slide Of A Powerpoint Presentation, 1650 Super Vs 1060, Jonathan Oppenheim Cause Of Death, What To Eat With Roasted Potatoes, Keynote Speaker Package,